PDA

View Full Version : Passion Dragon -

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5]

CamileGame
02-16-18, 06:08 PM
I wish I could get another one of these so I have two for battle . . . maybe if I get Ring Bearer in time I'll try for LeftHeart and RightHeart next :P
Congrats on having ONE!!! I bred RightHeart and Passion this short period! It?ll take a lot of food to level him up to 25 for battle but I?m pleased as Punch I have him. (I had bred LeftHeart last year).

CamileGame
02-16-18, 06:11 PM
Anyone know what is time limit until we can purchase passion from market?
I am thinking it is a mistake that they are not still in the market now. Even Bride and Groom are gone... all the Valentine type dragons that are still in the February Events, bands Tales mine, etc... something is off

Kooky Panda can help answer

CamileGame
02-16-18, 06:59 PM
My market is not showing any February dragons now. Even those we are still supposed to breed or craft in the events.

ozigal
02-16-18, 07:20 PM
I am very disappointed to find out that passion is no longer in the market. That was short-lived. Guess I shouldn't have dilly dallied over my decision. Well guess I'll wait another year b4 it graces our market again.

Gaillock
02-16-18, 08:40 PM
All I get with fire & water are many awoke fails! Tried Diamond & athletic & got athletic. I need right heart dragon. Got left heart quite a while ago & forget how I got it. I really want Passion! Help! Thanks.

summersalt
02-16-18, 09:15 PM
All the Valentine's ones that were there and on sale are already gone . Wth. I dont need passion or right or left heart but I we interested in aome others like chocolate . None are breedable anymore?

Gaillock
02-16-18, 09:42 PM
I just bred RightHeart... I already have LeftHeart
Now to quickly evolve and try for Passion

I also have left heart but no rightheart. What did you use to bred rightheart, please?

Florr06
02-18-18, 03:08 AM
I also have left heart but no rightheart. What did you use to bred rightheart, please?

Just simple Water and Fire.

Seems the Valentine's dragons have already left...

crashau
02-19-18, 12:15 PM
Ridiculous that they only made them available for 3 days...

I know! Please make them available for the rest of the month! With the fail times, it makes it hard to get one in just 3 days!

ecxtasy
11-29-18, 03:29 PM
Did I read somewhere that this Dragon is breedable in the game again? Years ago I tried so hard to get this Dragon but failed and failed.

Would love to try again. If it is breedable again does anyone know how long for?

skyharbor602
11-29-18, 03:48 PM
Did I read somewhere that this Dragon is breedable in the game again? Years ago I tried so hard to get this Dragon but failed and failed.

Would love to try again. If it is breedable again does anyone know how long for?

It was breedable over the weekend. Now it isn't until February.

Phoenix406
11-29-18, 04:44 PM
I'm glad that I know how to get this dragon now. It wasn't specifically on my wish list or anything, but now that I know about it and know that I have the right dragons to use to breed for it, I will have to try to do so in February. I got the right heart dragon totally by accident in 2017 and thought he was very cute, but I never evolved him because I think he is cuter as a baby. This year I got Left Heart. I don't even remember how. I guess I'll have to evolve them before Feb so i can breed for Passion. Then maybe I can find a Fountain of Youth to house them in. LOL!

ecxtasy
11-30-18, 01:00 AM
Thank you, not too long to wait then !

kooky panda
12-01-18, 03:19 PM
Merging new thread with current thread.