PDA

View Full Version : Passion Dragon -

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5

maizee0404
02-06-15, 03:35 PM
Passion is one of the top five against those level 20 champs. If I get one more magic fail I am going to scream.

I really want passion to fresh :( i have only leftheart at the mo and another on the nest..12hrs cooking i hope its the rightheart!

LonePudding
02-06-15, 03:38 PM
I got this so easily when it first came out... Not gonna happen again

maizee0404
02-06-15, 03:57 PM
I got this so easily when it first came out... Not gonna happen again

I managed LH could never get RH lets hope i get them this time i was hoping they would come back today :) had a feeling you could say ;)

LonePudding
02-06-15, 04:06 PM
I managed LH could never get RH lets hope i get them this time i was hoping they would come back today :) had a feeling you could say ;)

I hoped they came back from January! I KNOW it's gonna take ages for me to get these again! Already got a 20hr Island fail trying for chameleon and not enough gold to speed. Wahh! Good luck everyone!

maizee0404
02-06-15, 04:08 PM
I hoped they came back from January! I KNOW it's gonna take ages for me to get these again! Already got a 20hr Island fail trying for chameleon and not enough gold to speed. Wahh! Good luck everyone!

Ouch nasty fail! I feel your pain iv a firestorm and a LH in my nests im so eager to find out if i got the RH...patience! Waaaa i dont have it!! Morning wont come quick enough haha!!
Good luck to you lone hope you get them

maizee0404
02-06-15, 04:08 PM
Have you them already? You said again??

LonePudding
02-06-15, 06:21 PM
Have you them already? You said again??

On my very first account from when the game literally just started, I got rh and lh but not passion.

I just got 12 hours!... But with the combo I used it could be a rh, lh, dark phoenix, mistmoth, dapper or iridescent :( if i don't have to ulti Rose knight then I can use my gold to find out!

SHINeeFan23
02-06-15, 08:18 PM
Tropic + Athletic is also a good combo (only 3 possible results) without Magic fails for those who don't have Diamond. Just got a Right Heart from that combo and another 12 hours in the den. Hope it's a Left Heart so I can start trying for Passion asap... and then the frustrating Magic fails begin! XD

Btw, what would you get if you trade a RH/LH? 1 small ruby + 1 small sapphire + 1 mystery box?

Thanks for the help. I was wondering what pair has less possibility so I can get lucky lol. I already have Rightheart so I'm hoping to get lucky on my first try and get the left one.

ahomeforme
02-07-15, 02:15 AM
I am esctatic that I now have a chance to breed Passion. The passion pit is just not complete without him, or her?
Really hope I can breed one. So tempted to speed up my occupied breeding den.

maizee0404
02-07-15, 03:28 AM
Another LH for me...another 12hrs on the clock using lones combo of athletic and tropic praying its RH

LonePudding
02-07-15, 03:37 AM
Another LH for me...another 12hrs on the clock using lones combo of athletic and tropic praying its RH

That's peppers combo! My combo is (weird) champ x athletic. Hoping it's rh for you!

PepperWoo
02-07-15, 04:19 AM
That's peppers combo! My combo is (weird) champ x athletic. Hoping it's rh for you!

Lol she got us interchanged there. :p
Anyway, keep trying maizee! My second try turned out to be another RH and thought I wouldn't be able to breed an LH soon, but voila! The third one's an LH! I hope your 12 hours is an RH!

LonePudding
02-07-15, 04:24 AM
Well done Pepper! Now to get passion with all those GUARANTEED magic fails :o

My tries so far:

1: battlecaster x athletic = right heart
2: battlecaster x athletic = coral
3: diamond x athletic = 12 hrs (I'm guessing another rh)

mbyte68
02-07-15, 04:26 AM
diamond x athletic on my 3rd athletic nows :/ other acc another Magic :/

PepperWoo
02-07-15, 04:45 AM
Well done Pepper! Now to get passion with all those GUARANTEED magic fails :o

Lol yes I am dreading this. But I still have about 2 days before I start trying for Passion because I stupidly sent a Sunrise dragon to the evolution temple and I refuse to speed finish that so I can't evolve baby RH yet. XD

maizee0404
02-07-15, 04:49 AM
Lol she got us interchanged there. :p
Anyway, keep trying maizee! My second try turned out to be another RH and thought I wouldn't be able to breed an LH soon, but voila! The third one's an LH! I hope your 12 hours is an RH!

Oops sorry!! (Facepalm) :P
I really hope its is a RH this time :)

Anaboe
02-07-15, 06:26 AM
Fail 1: Tropic
Fail 2: Magic

Breeding RH and LH, I only want Passion, for the third year in a row. Got lots of LH, RH, Tropics, Althletics and Magics ofcourse. Still hoping for the Passion Dragon.

Someone above in this thread was correct: the Passion Pit just isn't complete without Passion Dragon.

mbyte68
02-07-15, 06:52 AM
wish i could get tropic fail i want that and dino types still

ahomeforme
02-07-15, 06:58 AM
wish i could get tropic fail i want that and dino types still

Several weeks ago, I was excited to get a tropic, but when I look at the feeding and earning, it is not exciting at all. At level 3, it requires 125 food each feeding and only generates 197 coins! Left it alone there, not gonna evolve it for now.

LonePudding
02-07-15, 07:21 AM
My tries so far:

1: battlecaster x athletic = right heart
2: battlecaster x athletic = coral
3: diamond x athletic = 12 hrs (I'm guessing another rh)
3: diamond x athletic = right heart
4: diamond x athletic = 12 hrs (prob ANOTHER rh!)

LonePudding
02-07-15, 07:23 AM
Lol yes I am dreading this. But I still have about 2 days before I start trying for Passion because I stupidly sent a Sunrise dragon to the evolution temple and I refuse to speed finish that so I can't evolve baby RH yet. XD

My sunrise dragon from MONTHS ago is still at level 3 because of its evolve time lol :D

PepperWoo
02-07-15, 07:55 AM
My sunrise dragon from MONTHS ago is still at level 3 because of its evolve time lol :D

Mind you, I am only evolving this one for trading since I already have an epic Sunrise. XD I feel extra stupid because it's only a common dragon ugh really should've made better decisions lol

azucita
02-07-15, 07:58 AM
On my very first account from when the game literally just started, I got rh and lh but not passion.

I just got 12 hours!... But with the combo I used it could be a rh, lh, dark phoenix, mistmoth, dapper or iridescent :( if i don't have to ulti Rose knight then I can use my gold to find out!

LoneP what was your combo
i tried fire and water because its only like 5 or 6 potential options as far as the calculators. and i got 12 hours first try

I need both LH and RH and then passion......

azucita
02-07-15, 08:00 AM
Thanks for the help. I was wondering what pair has less possibility so I can get lucky lol. I already have Rightheart so I'm hoping to get lucky on my first try and get the left one.

awesome tip, but i dont have tropic
so far water and fire have only 5 possibilities so ithink its pretty good, tropic is one of them so if i get it, i'll start trying pepper woo combo :)

ndtrance
02-07-15, 08:02 AM
Well I managed to get right heart with diamond and athletic, and left heart with infinity and athletic. I'm breeding bride right now and with the evolve times I won't get to try for passion before Sunday night. No fails so far, knock on wood. Good luck to those still trying for those first two.

mbyte68
02-07-15, 08:23 AM
decided spend some of my Gold gonna go out buy 540 later got right heart egg now another 12 hr hope ive got other side :) diamond x athletic combo :)

LonePudding
02-07-15, 08:30 AM
LoneP what was your combo
i tried fire and water because its only like 5 or 6 potential options as far as the calculators. and i got 12 hours first try

I need both LH and RH and then passion......

The combo I'm using now is diamond x athletic because I'm trying to avoid the magic fails). I've already got my 3rd 12hr timer !

mbyte68
02-07-15, 08:33 AM
my 2nd 12hr timer would be nice to hit them both 1 after the other fingers crossed off town get an itunes voucher go buy me some gold as a treat again :) spending more on this nearly then playstation home hehe :)

SHINeeFan23
02-07-15, 08:43 AM
awesome tip, but i dont have tropic
so far water and fire have only 5 possibilities so ithink its pretty good, tropic is one of them so if i get it, i'll start trying pepper woo combo :)

I got lucky & got LH on my first try. It's in my nest now.

azucita
02-07-15, 09:03 AM
The combo I'm using now is diamond x athletic because I'm trying to avoid the magic fails). I've already got my 3rd 12hr timer !

yup but if you get the 44hr egg......i mean it'd be nice but not for me right now since Passion is limited.... :P

azucita
02-07-15, 09:04 AM
I got lucky & got LH on my first try. It's in my nest now.

thats great i should know in 45 min which one i got first, then going at it again, hopefully its fast and i can start trying for passion

i saw the pop up but close it too fast. anyone knows until when they're available?

PepperWoo
02-07-15, 09:25 AM
thats great i should know in 45 min which one i got first, then going at it again, hopefully its fast and i can start trying for passion

i saw the pop up but close it too fast. anyone knows until when they're available?

http://i.imgur.com/vt72C5v.png

clarity625
02-07-15, 10:00 AM
yup but if you get the 44hr egg......i mean it'd be nice but not for me right now since Passion is limited.... :P
I am using Diamond and Athletic and if I get 44 hour fail I'll have to speed through it.
However chances are I won't, since that's ultra rare vs rare.

LonePudding
02-07-15, 11:38 AM
Can anyone tell me if after the 20th, if you breed left and right together, I can't get passion. Do you HAVE to get passion as well as rh and lh before the 20th. thanks for any help

mbyte68
02-07-15, 11:50 AM
18173 on to nxt step

LonePudding
02-07-15, 11:54 AM
You're so lucky mbyte! I just got my 3rd right heart! Ugh, at least it's the prettier of the two!

mbyte68
02-07-15, 11:57 AM
i usually aint this lucky TBH not tempting fate wonder if i can breed them both together 1st time :)

maizee0404
02-07-15, 03:34 PM
Wuhooo i got my rightheart!!! No onto passion...please pretty please TL give me a passion iv wanted it for so long :)

azucita
02-07-15, 04:03 PM
http://i.imgur.com/vt72C5v.png
Thanks! Gives me a lil breathing time...

I am using Diamond and Athletic and if I get 44 hour fail I'll have to speed through it.
However chances are I won't, since that's ultra rare vs rare.
I think you right ill try that i think too since i just got my first magic fail ;)

i usually aint this lucky TBH not tempting fate wonder if i can breed them both together 1st time :)
Congrats!!!

Wuhooo i got my rightheart!!! No onto passion...please pretty please TL give me a passion iv wanted it for so long :)

Good luck hun :)

maizee0404
02-07-15, 04:29 PM
Thanks! Gives me a lil breathing time...

I think you right ill try that i think too since i just got my first magic fail ;)

Congrats!!!

Good luck hun :)

Thanks azucita :) good luck to u too chicky!! Passion is a mighty fine dragon :) and my passion pit had only the leftheart for ages..super excited to have finally bred the RH just hope i can get the complete set :)

LonePudding
02-07-15, 05:24 PM
Left heart doesn't like me...

clarity625
02-07-15, 05:28 PM
I didn't get any fails, just left and right. (Yey!) Now I have to finish hatching and evolve them and I'll be ready to try to get passion.

BTW, I am happy that I finally got a chance at those dragons. I started playing in June2014 and felt quite left out whenever passion was mentioned - that mysterious type I couldn't have.

beastmode12thfan
02-07-15, 08:18 PM
I got left heart on my first try with fire and water. I thought I could continue with fire and water for right heart? I don't have diamond. So I can still get a right heart with fire and water combo?

beastmode12thfan
02-07-15, 08:18 PM
But my next fire/water gave me a 20 hour ��.

Splashy81
02-07-15, 08:42 PM
Tropic + Athletic is also a good combo (only 3 possible results) without Magic fails for those who don't have Diamond. Just got a Right Heart from that combo and another 12 hours in the den. Hope it's a Left Heart so I can start trying for Passion asap... and then the frustrating Magic fails begin! XD

Btw, what would you get if you trade a RH/LH? 1 small ruby + 1 small sapphire + 1 mystery box?

Thank you, thank you, thank you for this tip!! I just get Left Heart & then Right Heart using this combo! Woot Woot! I haven't had this much luck with breeding in a while!! Both times, the Athletic & Tropic were both at level 4!

Natasha_07
02-07-15, 08:47 PM
Got leftheart yesterday with Water & Athletic on first try. :)

I think I have a chance this year...

tuffyjkitten
02-07-15, 09:35 PM
Athletic and Illusionist got me a Rightheart on the first try. I tossed them back in the den and am getting another Athletic.

unto0chable87
02-08-15, 02:43 AM
So, I got the third RightHeart this year with tropic-athletic-combo. But I need the LeftHeart! :D

Yeahr, next egg is the LeftHeart. So, I hope the passion is mine this year. :D Good luck everyone!

LonePudding
02-08-15, 03:52 AM
2 athletics. Ugh.

maizee0404
02-08-15, 05:25 AM
Ok 1st try epic magic fail!!

Anaboe
02-08-15, 05:27 AM
Results so far: 1 tropic, 2 magic fails. LH and RH I have since 2 years.

mbyte68
02-08-15, 08:10 AM
breeding LH and RH 2 magics so far cant speed anymores either till i get my 500 gold refunded from TL STUPID HABITAT UPGRADE on a forest OMG hope they refund me quick allready emailed support , *mood UNHAPPY*

tuffyjkitten
02-08-15, 09:03 AM
Athletic and Illusionist got me a Rightheart on the first try. I tossed them back in the den and am getting another Athletic.

I was wrong about Athletic as a fail...I got Tropic! I didn't have that one so yay! The third try with that combo is magic so my lucky streak is over.

freesiawoods
02-08-15, 09:10 AM
breeding LH and RH 2 magics so far cant speed anymores either till i get my 500 gold refunded from TL STUPID HABITAT UPGRADE on a forest OMG hope they refund me quick allready emailed support , *mood UNHAPPY*
Good luck with that. I spent 500 on a yellow habitat upgrade and got a flat out refusal to refund from dear TL.

Anaboe
02-08-15, 09:47 AM
How the h*ll can you accidentally upgrade an habitate, that requires 3 clicks on different locations, not 1 (select habitat, click on upgrade down right, click on upgrade middle screen). So I can understand why TL refuses.

Speeding requires 2 (select and finish), so I can see why you would step in such a gem-trap.

Anyway, gem-traps s*ck, but it's part of TL's business-model, so I don't see them changing it soon. Usually I'm very carefully, I always have more than 1000 gold in stash, so obviously I'm not stepping in those traps often.

Back on topic: I hate those 20h fails. Especially since the Passion leaves already on 20th February.... it means only a few days to get it...

mbyte68
02-08-15, 09:48 AM
easy when it kinda froze on me didnt click any button at all to confirm

Jathzia
02-08-15, 10:37 AM
How the h*ll can you accidentally upgrade an habitate, that requires 3 clicks on different locations, not 1 (select habitat, click on upgrade down right, click on upgrade middle screen). So I can understand why TL refuses.

Speeding requires 2 (select and finish), so I can see why you would step in such a gem-trap.

Anyway, gem-traps s*ck, but it's part of TL's business-model, so I don't see them changing it soon. Usually I'm very carefully, I always have more than 1000 gold in stash, so obviously I'm not stepping in those traps often.

Back on topic: I hate those 20h fails. Especially since the Passion leaves already on 20th February.... it means only a few days to get it...

When the game freezes its a lot easier to fall into gold traps, especially when you're trying to restart the game.

The fails are incredibly frustrating too! 20 hours and you have to wait.. THe time doesnt seem so bad until you have to deal with 20 hour eggs :(

mbyte68
02-08-15, 10:38 AM
hoping TL fix me up right as a 1 off though really wanted to buy that Pink habitat or another nest as well :( was behond my control as well :(

maizee0404
02-09-15, 03:15 AM
Waaaaa!! Another 20hr fail!!

mbyte68
02-09-15, 06:04 AM
same here 20hr fail breeding LH and RH I BETTER GET THIS IN TIME thanks to GOLD TRAP RUBBISH FOREST HABITAT :/

xxxe
02-09-15, 06:24 AM
I got LH and RH really fast using Diamond and Althletic. I got them back to back actually with only 1 Magic fail before I read you can use a Diamond and it takes the Magic dragon fails out of it. Now trying for Passion is a pain! I know it says you have to breed him with both LH and RH but has anybody tried either one with a Diamond? Could it possibly give you a Passion? If anybody put LH or RH with a Diamond can you let me know how it went? Thanks.

LonePudding
02-09-15, 10:11 AM
I got LH and RH really fast using Diamond and Althletic. I got them back to back actually with only 1 Magic fail before I read you can use a Diamond and it takes the Magic dragon fails out of it. Now trying for Passion is a pain! I know it says you have to breed him with both LH and RH but has anybody tried either one with a Diamond? Could it possibly give you a Passion? If anybody put LH or RH with a Diamond can you let me know how it went? Thanks.

with that combo you can get the exact same as your other combo diamond and athletic. The outcomes are lh, rh, athletic, mercury, crusader.

freshfunin2008
02-09-15, 10:44 AM
Nothing but Magic fails so far. Really disappointing. Looking like another year when I will not get this one

LonePudding
02-09-15, 11:04 AM
Nothing but Magic fails so far. Really disappointing. Looking like another year when I will not get this one

Nothing but right hearts and athletics for me :(

Natasha_07
02-09-15, 11:39 AM
Got leftheart yesterday with Water & Athletic on first try. :)

I think I have a chance this year...

Got rightheart after a few fails of athletic and 1 tropic. Got it after trying with athletic & tropic, I'm really thinking I have a stronger chance at passion this year!

mbyte68
02-09-15, 12:02 PM
Good luck with that. I spent 500 on a yellow habitat upgrade and got a flat out refusal to refund from dear TL.

i got video evidence now of how it freezes then few secs later its starts collecting and stuff where your fingers had previously been so if they dont then im gonna send em this video , seems to be freezing lots since latest iphone software update IMH , PROVING MY POINT I DIDNT PRESS THE OK OR EVEN CANCEL button on my unwanted habitat

mbyte68
02-09-15, 12:03 PM
maybe i might even blog it and mention it in a 1 star review on itunes and 1 star review on play store warning players to stay away from this gold trap off a game go play 1 of the other dragon games instead

PepperWoo
02-09-15, 01:06 PM
On my second Magic fail now trying for Passion ha ha. Not doing good at all. xD

PernReloaded
02-09-15, 01:19 PM
So I'm on my third Magic fail.

I did have a tropic fail, so I can't complain /too/ much (my first tropic!), but hoping RH and LH pop up before too long!

ghostiemom
02-09-15, 01:26 PM
I'm currently debating whether I should speed up my 2nd Magic fail so I can start my 3rd Magic fail a couple hours sooner. lol

freshfunin2008
02-09-15, 02:18 PM
game freezing is one of the bigger money making opps. There is nothing worst then realizing the last two or 3 presses didn't take and then 15 seconds later the game acts on those presses and it always seems to find the option to buy or spend gold and you are now out gold. You don't even see the screens for those 2 or 3 pushes. You may have just been harvesting crops and next thing you know you are out 100's of gold for something stupid that you would never buy. So lame TL.

Oh back on topic... athletic fail now after multiple Magic fails.

clarity625
02-09-15, 02:19 PM
Passion dragon is on the nest, hatching.

I tried with Water and Fire got Magic, switched to breading Diamond and Athletic and got Athletic, Leftheart, Rightheart dragons.
After evolving both bread Leftheart with Rightheart and got Magic, then Passion.
Overall I am quite pleased with the results.
Good luck everybody!

mimiamelia
02-09-15, 02:34 PM
No diamond, no tropic, and no athletic, lol, so I only had two options: water x fire or virtue x water.
20 hour fail is way too long for me, so I picked virtue x water then later switched to virtue x winter, and so far I got:
3 x winter
1 x love
1 x blue moon
1 x athletic
No left heart or right heart yet, but I'm pretty pleased with my fails. I have neither blue moon nor athletic so that's nice. Any pink hybrid would also be welcomed, lol. I think I'm just gonna stick to this combo, since 12 hr is better than 20, and I might also have a chance at pink hybrid.

Good luck everyone!! I'm sure you all can get it this time:-)

Passera
02-09-15, 02:58 PM
Put an Athletic and Fire both epic to breed and got a 12 hour timer fingers crossed don't have the best luck breeding limited time dragons

ghostiemom
02-09-15, 03:50 PM
I'm currently debating whether I should speed up my 2nd Magic fail so I can start my 3rd Magic fail a couple hours sooner. lol

Yup. Magic #3. Brutal. :/

ndtrance
02-09-15, 04:09 PM
Passion dragon is on the nest, hatching.

I tried with Water and Fire got Magic, switched to breading Diamond and Athletic and got Athletic, Leftheart, Rightheart dragons.
After evolving both bread Leftheart with Rightheart and got Magic, then Passion.
Overall I am quite pleased with the results.
Good luck everybody!

Nice job! I'm glad you were able to get it so quickly. I've got leftheart and rightheart breeding their second magic now. If I stay up late enough tonight I may take them off the den early for a 3rd attempt. Otherwise they'll try again in the morning. Can't wait to get this over with!

freesiawoods
02-09-15, 05:42 PM
When the game freezes its a lot easier to fall into gold traps, especially when you're trying to restart the game.

The fails are incredibly frustrating too! 20 hours and you have to wait.. THe time doesnt seem so bad until you have to deal with 20 hour eggs :(

My Android game is very laggy. I upgraded my yellow without even being aware of it.

freesiawoods
02-09-15, 05:43 PM
Yes I have my RH. My LH has been waiting for two years.

beastmode12thfan
02-09-15, 05:45 PM
After my 3rd magic fail I got a 11 hr :|
If it's athletic, should I try to breed a diamond then breed diamond and athletic for a right heart? Or should I just stick with a fire water combo?

mbyte68
02-09-15, 05:46 PM
My Android game is very laggy. I upgraded my yellow without even being aware of it.

hmmm seems to be a running thing this with TL at the min and guess what people they prob wont refund or fix this issue , TBH all they care about is u buyin more gold from them and sometimes think this is done on purpose to make said purchce happen, other day it froze me out out 500 with a nasty looking forest habitat still waiting for my email back but we all know its gonna say sorry we cant refund dont we nows people :(

ghostiemom
02-09-15, 11:34 PM
Four. Magics. In. A. Row.

LonePudding
02-10-15, 12:42 AM
Finally got left heart!!

maizee0404
02-10-15, 04:09 AM
Im starting to think i wont get passion...4 magics now and another LH :(

mbyte68
02-10-15, 04:44 AM
breeding fire x water on my newest acc only gone and got me a Tropic , grrr its my main i want 1 of them for lol :) still producing magics with LH and RH lost count now been over 10 for deffo though

dangerb0y
02-10-15, 06:58 AM
Did RH then LH. Got it on my first try. I'll have to check my contract to see if TL wants my firstborn or my newborn. My college daughter will be upset if it's her.

xxxe
02-10-15, 07:48 AM
Did RH then LH. Got it on my first try. I'll have to check my contract to see if TL wants my firstborn or my newborn. My college daughter will be upset if it's her.

Hahaha! That's hilarious. I have felt the same way before. When trying for the Sugar Plum before she went away, I got it with 1 hour until update time when she would have been gone. I was shocked.

2 Magic fails and 1 Tropic fail so far. I needed the tropic so I was very happy with that. I have to wait 24 hours until my Tripic habitat is finished or else I'd just speed everything up. Maybe I'll wait until bed time and give it another go so I don't have to try and wake up at 4 am again.

freesiawoods
02-10-15, 07:56 AM
On another game I bought the sugar plum dragon by accident because of the popup on startup. Must be careful never to double tap. But then sometimes the game requires you to double tap. Well at least that dragon was impossible for me to breed.

SHINeeFan23
02-10-15, 09:20 AM
Finally got this on my fourth try. Got 2 magics & have a tropic in the nest.

azucita
02-10-15, 09:58 AM
argh im into my thrid right heart and no left heart on sight.... had one magic fail, and now got one athletic fail (using diamond and athletic now) so at least its mostly 12 hours but of the same dragon....lol

ndtrance
02-10-15, 10:24 AM
Nice job! I'm glad you were able to get it so quickly. I've got leftheart and rightheart breeding their second magic now. If I stay up late enough tonight I may take them off the den early for a 3rd attempt. Otherwise they'll try again in the morning. Can't wait to get this over with!

So I went ahead and took the magic being bred off the den early last night. Tried again and got the 16hr timer! Passion is on the nest now, I ended it a few hours early.

I just started breeding for it on my 2nd account, working on my first magic fail there now.

ghostiemom
02-10-15, 12:41 PM
AAARRGGH!!! Four Magics in a row, I'm breeding Crusader with Water, and get 44 hours! What the heck????!? Very nice, but I already have a Crusader, can't get a Diamond to save my life, and now I'm losing two days of trying for RH and LH! My DS luck is so messed up!!!

pattons_friends
02-10-15, 01:27 PM
I was so lucky for a change, I have successfully bred all 3 with only 2 fails, I ended up with 1 extra right heart & 1 magic, but hey you have to have a bit of magic if you want passion ;) I've had the empty habitat for a year so it's nice to see some dragons enjoying it!

PernReloaded
02-10-15, 03:37 PM
Five magic fails and a tropic. I remember when I started playing and i spent a week trying for Athletic and never got it. I have a feeling I will be just as disappointed with this :/

Natasha_07
02-10-15, 04:27 PM
Waiting for this one to visit my island, BTW did anyone get the limited CUPID in their game today ?

If so what did you use to get it, so far only charm I got.

maizee0404
02-10-15, 04:51 PM
Waiting for this one to visit my island, BTW did anyone get the limited CUPID in their game today ?

Iv already got cupid...but cant remember combo as i it was yrs ago :(

maizee0404
02-10-15, 04:51 PM
20hr fails are the worst!! Passion really doesnt like my island...duno why cz i think she would like it :(

LonePudding
02-10-15, 05:33 PM
Ugh. 20 hrs.
http://i61.tinypic.com/vp7tpy.jpg

LonePudding
02-10-15, 05:34 PM
Iv already got cupid...but cant remember combo as i it was yrs ago :(

Same here, sorry Natasha. Good luck breeding it though, here's hoping you don't get a Titan fail!

Natasha_07
02-10-15, 05:40 PM
Same here, sorry Natasha. Good luck breeding it though, here's hoping you don't get a Titan fail!

Thanks ! :(

mbyte68
02-11-15, 07:35 AM
nothing but magics GRRRR even been through 340 gold tryin speed through loads ;/

leonsandcastle
02-11-15, 08:20 AM
The first Valentine's event, I was only able to breed Right-Heart, the second year, only Left-Heart, and this year I finally got Passion on the second try to complete the set.

Anaboe
02-11-15, 08:28 AM
I'm s? jealous! I'm trying 3rd year now, got LH, RH, and Cupid for over 2 years now, but Passion eludes me every year! Got my fourt Magic fail now :(

mbyte68
02-11-15, 08:34 AM
same ere gong through least 4 magics everyday with part and full speeding of this one :(

ndtrance
02-11-15, 08:44 AM

I have cupid breeding now, combo is crusader/paradise. I got charms when I used crusader/magic. I need Anubis which is why I used crusader.

My 2nd attempt at passion on my other account is giving me a left or right heart. I'm happy its not a 20hr fail but I have no nests available for a while.

saghaven
02-11-15, 09:10 AM
On my iPad account I've only managed to breed Right Heart and on my Kindle on Left Heart. LOL

I keep throwing Diamond and Athletic in, getting 12 hours and it's the same dragon over and over lol

Natasha_07
02-11-15, 10:51 AM
I have cupid breeding now, combo is crusader/paradise. I got charms when I used crusader/magic. I need Anubis which is why I used crusader.

My 2nd attempt at passion on my other account is giving me a left or right heart. I'm happy its not a 20hr fail but I have no nests available for a while.
Thanks I'm alternating between cupid and passion, currently trying for passion and got the dreaded 20 hours!

LonePudding
02-11-15, 11:08 AM
2nd 20hrs now. Not happy, I just have to remind myself theres 9 days left.

PernReloaded
02-11-15, 12:14 PM
Still working on getting a RH and LH in the first place. On my fifth Magic fail.

After my Neverending Disappointment (tried for that dragon for two flipping weeks, nothing to show for it), I am not happy with how this is going.

mbyte68
02-11-15, 12:16 PM
spent another 35 gold for yet another magic sat in my nest and 1 breeding GRRR

PernReloaded
02-11-15, 12:18 PM
spent another 35 gold for yet another magic sat in my nest and 1 breeding GRRR

It's not worth it to spend a bunch of gold all at once - I find that shaving 2-3 hours off the end is usually enough to give a few good tries.

LonePudding
02-11-15, 12:34 PM
It's not worth it to spend a bunch of gold all at once - I find that shaving 2-3 hours off the end is usually enough to give a few good tries.

Nice tip, I must remember to try that! Every time I reach over 15 gold it's gone before I reach 16. I need gold management classes!

Natasha_07
02-11-15, 12:56 PM
Sounds glitch-y with all the 20 hours, maybe something fishy is going on with the den.

mbyte68
02-11-15, 01:05 PM
doubt i will get it loosing hope fast tbh :(

saghaven
02-11-15, 01:08 PM
Those of you getting Magic fails, do you have Diamond dragons? I've been using nothing but Athletic and Diamond. Got RH on the first try, had about 3 RH fails and now finally have a LH on my nest.

mbyte68
02-11-15, 01:13 PM
its magic fails on LH & RH all the time for me feels like thats the only outcome ARGHHHH!!! we need to ban the magics for valentines TL even up our chances for passion plzzzzzz

maizee0404
02-12-15, 03:25 AM
Wahoooooooo!!! Finally a 16hr timer!! Im so happy!! I tried feeding up my new LH and used that with new RH and bingo!!
My lv9 LH i bred years ago must have lost his mojo having no partner for so long! :P
Anyways my passion dragon is now breeding!! Woop!!

mbyte68
02-12-15, 03:36 AM
yh im trying same with my other LH and RH see if they have better luck when i evolved them ones

maizee0404
02-12-15, 03:55 AM
yh im trying same with my other LH and RH see if they have better luck when i evolved them ones

Fingers crossed for you

redstar177
02-12-15, 07:12 AM
Yay! Just got mine this morning :)

maizee0404
02-12-15, 08:42 AM

Well done :)

ghostiemom
02-12-15, 08:57 AM
I can't even get RH or LH. This is not looking good for me. I don't have Diamond, so I'm using other combos. So far I've hatched 4 Magics, 1 Crusader, and now breeding another 20 hours. I swear, my island is cursed. :(

maizee0404
02-12-15, 09:40 AM
I can't even get RH or LH. This is not looking good for me. I don't have Diamond, so I'm using other combos. So far I've hatched 4 Magics, 1 Crusader, and now breeding another 20 hours. I swear, my island is cursed. :(

U could try athletic and usa im friend got her RH this way :)

ghostiemom
02-12-15, 09:46 AM
U could try athletic and usa im friend got her RH this way :)

Thanks Maizee :). I'll just keep plugging away until the end, just like in tourneys! I don't have USA. I was able to get LH and RH on the kiddos' accounts, I'll work on Passion for them! I figure some day they'll tire of DS anyway and then their islands will be mine lol!

maizee0404
02-12-15, 09:52 AM
Thanks Maizee :). I'll just keep plugging away until the end, just like in tourneys! I don't have USA. I was able to get LH and RH on the kiddos' accounts, I'll work on Passion for them! I figure some day they'll tire of DS anyway and then their islands will be mine lol!

Your welcome...i had a baby account which i gave to my son sometimes i have to sort his when hes no internet :) its nice to have a change..u could also try fire n water that might give u something nice too ;)

PernReloaded
02-12-15, 09:55 AM
Sixth Magic and still nothing to show for it :/

ghostiemom
02-12-15, 10:00 AM
Sixth Magic and still nothing to show for it :/

I so feel your pain. 19:58--Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

mbyte68
02-12-15, 10:15 AM
tried my new lh and rh still the same stupid 20hr timer GRRRR

roguebee
02-12-15, 10:31 AM

I got a Left Heart by breeding a Champion (Warrior Queen) with an Athlete on my first try. Then followed it with a Charm, Coral, and Charm trying for a RIght Heart. Switched to Diamond and Athlete to get the Right Heart.

LonePudding
02-12-15, 10:54 AM
3rd magic. I only have time for 9 more magic fails without speeding. I have a feeling im probably just gonna get 9 more magics:(

Natasha_07
02-12-15, 12:26 PM
Got 11 hours today. :(

This and cupid are eluding me, come to my beautiful isle please.

mbyte68
02-12-15, 12:30 PM
Got 11 hours today. :(

This and cupid are eluding me, come to my beautiful isle please.

know the feeling same with my island :( did try diamond x paridise on 1 acc and got a Planet fail so not complaining on that 1 :) better then all the magics ive been gettin :)

maizee0404
02-12-15, 12:36 PM
tried my new lh and rh still the same stupid 20hr timer GRRRR

I remembered someone saying its in the eyes of which waythe dragons were looking :P so rightheart 1st then leftheart...worked for me

Natasha_07
02-12-15, 12:42 PM
know the feeling same with my island :( did try diamond x paridise on 1 acc and got a Planet fail so not complaining on that 1 :) better then all the magics ive been gettin :)

And I was starting to feel like I really really had a chance this year after missing out previous years.

Hope we can get it before times up gain... Good luck friend!

mbyte68
02-12-15, 12:50 PM
I remembered someone saying its in the eyes of which waythe dragons were looking :P so rightheart 1st then leftheart...worked for me

tys and gl u also did actually try this way round as well to yet another 20hr fail hehe

LonePudding
02-12-15, 12:57 PM

Ohh, I keep doing left on the left and right on the right....Its worth a try:p if im going to be trying for a dragon for a while i HAVE to remember which side which dragon was on. My reasons for this are I believe that the game allows you to get certain dragons on certain tries. For example, if I paired firestorm and island, from the beginning the servers say I will get diamond on the 118th try. If you've tried 100 times and swap your combo for island and firestorm, the counter starts again. Just my own little (kinda long) theory...

PernReloaded
02-12-15, 05:53 PM

I have diamond, but I don't have Athletic! So my options are quite limited as well. I have firexwater going. I miiiight try changing it up with tropicxdiamond, but then I run the risk of all the tropic dragons :/ can't win....

KittyHluvszu
02-12-15, 07:12 PM
Anyone know how u breed the right heart dragon?

Try Athletic x Tropic. There's only three matches for this one: Athletic, Left and Right. Sure fire way to breed Left and Right

PernReloaded
02-12-15, 07:45 PM
Try Athletic x Tropic. There's only three matches for this one: Athletic, Left and Right. Sure fire way to breed Left and Right

That can't be right. Any time red and blue come together, there HAS to be a chance of Magic. Can anyone check this?

*once again curses never having been able to breed Athletic*

redstar177
02-12-15, 08:19 PM
That can't be right. Any time red and blue come together, there HAS to be a chance of Magic. Can anyone check this?

It is correct (thankfully!). Because the red and blue are both on the same side (from Athletic), a magic can't be produced. Similarly, although the Tropic can split into red and blue, it can't recombine into a magic. Finally, even if Tropic splits, it can't recombine with the other side red/blue.

I hope that made sense! So many rules and colors to try and understand :P

PernReloaded
02-12-15, 08:21 PM
.... UGH. Now I want to cry. I haven't ever been able to breed an Athletic, and I would LOVE these dragons :/

mimiamelia
02-12-15, 08:22 PM

The blue & red have to come from separate parents to form new elements or color, which in this case is purple. And once an color splits, it can not be used to form new elements, so once tropic split into blue or red, it stays that color. No chance of purple.

This is also why if you breed virtue x fire(or light or both), you won't get another virtue.

I hope this helps:-) I sound confusing even to myself, lol

mimiamelia
02-12-15, 08:26 PM
.... UGH. Now I want to cry. I haven't ever been able to breed an Athletic, and I would LOVE these dragons :/

Good luck! I'm sure you'll get it eventually:-) I just got my first athletic dragon a few days ago using virtue x water. Maybe it'll work for you. But I think tropic x athletic is an even better combo.

andromedablack
02-13-15, 06:18 AM
Got 16 hours on timer in 3rd try,can't believe it was so easy!
Now I'll return to Bride although I get only fuzzys so far.

mbyte68
02-13-15, 06:40 AM
Sick of seeing that 20 hr time Nows grr even fails on 1st android attempt now don't think it's coming to any of mine this year ,keeping faith though

ScoochiGrl
02-13-15, 09:28 AM
Sick of seeing that 20 hr time Nows grr even fails on 1st android attempt now don't think it's coming to any of mine this year ,keeping faith though

Please keep the faith, it is possible, I just did it!!!

I was soooo sick of the Magic fails, I had switched the sides each heart dragon went into, no difference. I then started alternating, trying for Cupid and Passion, so I get Charm and Magic fails. Ugh.

Back to Passion, I had been breeding LH and RH at lvl 4 so thought I'd try bringing them to lvl 6, and I got a Tropic. I was happy about that. After a couple more Magic fails I evolved each to lvl 7. First try......16 hours in the breeding den. So much for unlucky Friday, the 13th. Good luck.

debhutchinson
02-13-15, 09:32 AM
The Passion dragon requires a Passion Pit habitat. I have no room to re-add this habitat. Passion is stuck in the Stables. Please make Passion dragon a Passion/Red/Blue dragon like Right Heart & Left Heart.

CuteTali
02-13-15, 09:36 AM
Well this is disappointing. After all these years I finally got the Left+Right dragons, figured I breed them to make a whole right? Turns out all I get are useless magic dragons, ugh... This shouldn't be so hard to breed, especially since it's so shortly times and even more so because there's only 1 way to breed it. If it continues like this, I won't even have time to try to breed a cupid dragon yet another year...

Anaboe
02-13-15, 09:59 AM

Got 16 hours on timer in 3rd try,can't believe it was so easy!
Now I'll return to Bride although I get only fuzzys so far.

Anyways my passion dragon is now breeding!! Woop!!

Congratulations! I'm soooo jealous!!! And happy for you :D

You're not the only one. I'm trying for Passion for my third year now...

3rd magic. I only have time for 9 more magic fails without speeding. I have a feeling im probably just gonna get 9 more magics:(

I'm with you... I feel the same...

LonePudding
02-13-15, 10:03 AM
Congrats to all those people whose just recently bred passion!! Feed her up for the tournament!!!

C'mon Anaboe! We mustn't give up!

azucita
02-13-15, 10:44 AM
i am in my fifth left heart and i need the right heart :(

Trying to be hopeful but im tired of the blue egg :)

dragonia_
02-13-15, 11:23 AM

I got my 4th Right Heart on the nest, I wish we could exchange eggs with the community (or even with neighbors would help).

I'm not giving up my hope yet. Last year I got a lonely Right Heart, so at least this year I have to get a Left Heart and the possibility for Passion is still somehow existant.

Good luck to all still trying!

ghostiemom
02-13-15, 11:54 AM
Well I finally got 12 hours in the den. I am waaayyy behind the game. Still need another (hopefully the one I still need) 12 hours before even trying for Passion. Oh, well. At the very least, I have a start for next year. :p Used plain ol' Fire/Water.

Natasha_07
02-13-15, 12:32 PM
I put these 2 lovebirds again and this time got 12 hours, I really wish it was 16 hours.

Forest_Belle
02-13-15, 01:09 PM
Four. Magics. In. A. Row.

Yes me as well Ghostie!!! And now another 12 hour in the breeding den with RH, LH parents...sigh! I am hopeful for you friend!!!!! :)

ghostiemom
02-13-15, 01:42 PM
Yes me as well Ghostie!!! And now another 12 hour in the breeding den with RH, LH parents...sigh! I am hopeful for you friend!!!!! :)

Thanks! And good luck to you, too! There's still a week...

PernReloaded
02-13-15, 02:09 PM
Well, went for the gold with Tropic/Diamond, and have picked up a Fire and a Shell. I suppose it's still a dragon I didn't have before, but Althetic/RH/LH show up, plz >.>

stashlova
02-13-15, 02:12 PM
All magics for me. Giving up. I have two passion pits and just wanted 3 on each as I already have one Passion.

Moving on to Valentine. Cupid disappeared

MamaChatele
02-13-15, 02:25 PM
ok I have my athletic, trying for a left or right heart! Crossing fingers.

LonePudding
02-13-15, 03:10 PM
TL ITS NOT FAIR! Why expire Passion at the same time as the valentines dragon?? This means I have no chance at getting Valentine's just because I want a passion! I've also missed out on the bride dragon because of this. Sometimes I really do hate this game

freshfunin2008
02-13-15, 03:37 PM
Absolutely no luck with left and Right heart dragons. Mainly Magic fails. This is terrible.

Carbuck
02-13-15, 04:54 PM

I got right heart breeding left heart with diamond. There are only 5 outcomes.

Now as far as getting Passion, I am getting a number of Magic fails like others.

azucita
02-14-15, 09:57 AM
Hi! :) breeding athletic and diamond is the same but not working. Gonna switch to your combo next. If i wasnt so hopeful to get passion id be trying the other limited valebtine dragons. I want them all! :D

azucita
02-14-15, 09:58 AM
I got my 4th Right Heart on the nest, I wish we could exchange eggs with the community (or even with neighbors would help).

I'm not giving up my hope yet. Last year I got a lonely Right Heart, so at least this year I have to get a Left Heart and the possibility for Passion is still somehow existant.

Good luck to all still trying!
No kidding...id exhange two for one :)

azucita
02-14-15, 10:00 AM
TL ITS NOT FAIR! Why expire Passion at the same time as the valentines dragon?? This means I have no chance at getting Valentine's just because I want a passion! I've also missed out on the bride dragon because of this. Sometimes I really do hate this game

Yup too many limited right now. Not possible!

mbyte68
02-14-15, 10:38 AM
Same here's to many magic fails trying for passion means I'm gonna have none of the other limited ones either or passion way thinks are going totally unfair I agree

LonePudding
02-14-15, 11:34 AM
I gave up. I decided if I stop trying for passion, I can get more dragons. I already have enough powerful dragons.

Natasha_07
02-14-15, 11:55 AM
Got it, yeah for me.

azucita
02-14-15, 02:26 PM
Finally bred left heart. In 24 hrs ill try passion fir the first time. Gotta hatch this and evolve it first.... Keeping fingers crossed for all of you trying

MakJulos
02-14-15, 11:12 PM
I think it's cool with the Left- and Rightheart dragons, and the Passion one - it's interesting with this very special family of dragons. I do not expect to ever manage to get them all though, not with the preset breeding combos that rule in DS.

I had Rightheart from earlier, and now when they came back for a limited time i've been trying to get a Leftheart so i then can breed Passion.

And naturally i got me a few Magic fails first, but then - halleluja - i actually got 12 hour timer! But ofc, i didn't bother getting hopes up much - since i had Rightheart from earlier this was just another one of those, and that's totally useless if wanting to become able to breed Passion.

I really wish that getting that 12 hour timer would've meant it could be either of the 2 possible results - but i know that "Rare" doesn't mean that all "Rares" are equally rare, it's a failed and misleading rank system which really should be removed. Ah well, again, it's free to play, can't ask for too much! :rolleyes:

aypeerez
02-15-15, 12:17 AM
After my third left heart (and countless fails) using diamond and athletic I read Maizee's suggestion that the order of the LH and RH matters for breeding passion so switched the order and athletic and diamond worked a treat. Now I have the right heart and will be able to try for passion as soon as RH is evolved to level 4. Thanks Maizee

mbyte68
02-15-15, 04:06 AM
this is crazy nows this time LH and RH got me 12hr instead of the usuall 20hr Pffft

Anaboe
02-15-15, 05:31 AM
OMG OMG OMG!!!

After 3 years of trying I finaly got my Passion!!! Dedication and patience does do the trick!!!

OMG OMG OMG!!! I think I just woke up the neighbours!!! Soooooooooooooo happy!!!! I wanna speed it, I wanna see it!!!! Whoooo!!!!!!!

I really, really wish everyone the same!!!!

LonePudding
02-15-15, 06:25 AM
Lol, congratulations Anaboe. That's some dedication you got there.

freesiawoods
02-15-15, 09:07 AM
Yes I bred the Passion on three accounts, not too hard at all!

PernReloaded
02-15-15, 11:30 AM
Changing it up to DiamondxTropic netted me two waters, two fires, one shell, and....

A right heart.

Still missing left and passion

LonePudding
02-15-15, 03:14 PM
this is crazy nows this time LH and RH got me 12hr instead of the usuall 20hr Pffft

Same here. Bred for Cupid and Valentine, tried for this again and got 11 hours! So glad it wasn't another 20 hrs.

Carbuck
02-15-15, 05:17 PM
I fed my Leftheart to push it to the next level before breeding with Rightheart. Now I got 16 hours. A nice consulation for missing out on Lighthouse. :D

Congratulations to all who got Passion also.

I hope more of you get it before time runs out. Good luck!

LonePudding
02-15-15, 07:53 PM
I fed my Leftheart to push it to the next level before breeding with Rightheart. Now I got 16 hours. A nice consulation for missing out on Lighthouse. :D

I fed both lh and rh to level 6 and got my first 11 hrs out of my million magics. Maybe level does count somehow? And congrats!

MakJulos
02-16-15, 04:04 AM
Changing it up to DiamondxTropic netted me two waters, two fires, one shell, and....

A right heart.

Still missing left and passion

Ah well, keep at it, any year now you'll hit jackpot! :D. Myself after a few more Magics i finally got another 12 hour incubation - having none whatsoever hope that it's a Leftheart though, i doubt that one is for my account - but who knows... Using randomly chosen red/blue combos, i don't think it really matters, but this was with Fire/Illusionist.

ahomeforme
02-16-15, 07:05 AM
OMG OMG OMG!!!

After 3 years of trying I finaly got my Passion!!! Dedication and patience does do the trick!!!

OMG OMG OMG!!! I think I just woke up the neighbours!!! Soooooooooooooo happy!!!! I wanna speed it, I wanna see it!!!! Whoooo!!!!!!!

Congrats!!!! Now your Passion Pit is complete :)

freshfunin2008
02-16-15, 08:58 AM
So after years of trying for this one on this acct I finally got passion in the 2nd acct. The 1st acct was much easier for me. Good luck to all still dealing with the bad fails on this one.

azucita
02-16-15, 12:22 PM
OMG OMG OMG!!!

OMG so there's hope after all, i just finished evolving left heart late last night, so just gave it the first try , of course a fail, at least a 12hr fail, not 20hrs....will try till the end :)

GOOD LUCK everyone trying :) congrats Anaboe

azucita
02-16-15, 12:23 PM

Carbuck, you evolved them past level 6?

MakJulos
02-16-15, 02:14 PM
Ah well, keep at it, any year now you'll hit jackpot! :D. Myself after a few more Magics i finally got another 12 hour incubation - having none whatsoever hope that it's a Leftheart though, i doubt that one is for my account - but who knows... Using randomly chosen red/blue combos, i don't think it really matters, but this was with Fire/Illusionist.

Yep, sure enough, got me another Rightheart....oh well, with this joke of a breeding system at least i'm used to it by now...and i'm not paying anything so... Next attempt: got 20 hours, so another good ol' Magic incoming :rolleyes:

Carbuck
02-16-15, 02:19 PM
Carbuck, you evolved them past level 6?

RH is level 6 and LH is level 8

azucita
02-16-15, 04:43 PM
RH is level 6 and LH is level 8

thank you! and CONGRATS :)

Tealantern
02-17-15, 05:17 AM
How long will Passion be around for? I don't get the pop ups for it.

LonePudding
02-17-15, 09:34 AM
How long will Passion be around for? I don't get the pop ups for it.

Expires on the 20th. Not sure what time though...

PepperWoo
02-17-15, 11:49 AM
Just realized that if you get 16 hours when breeding LH and RH this week... you either get a successful Passion or Lunar Ram. So evil! XD Still haven't gotten mine :(

Tealantern
02-17-15, 12:32 PM
Expires on the 20th. Not sure what time though...

Thank you!

deadpixel
02-17-15, 01:02 PM
Just realized that if you get 16 hours when breeding LH and RH this week... you either get a successful Passion or Lunar Ram. So evil! XD Still haven't gotten mine :(

I know what you mean by "evil". I just got the 16-hour timer and was jumping up and down with joy until I found out that they just put in the Lunar Ram.

Gaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh!!!!

ghostiemom
02-17-15, 02:08 PM
Yes. I agree. That was just mean. :mad:

maizee0404
02-17-15, 02:28 PM
Oh nooo!! Thats so horrible!! I mean some ppl having being trying years for passion! Omg!! Ghostie i really hope in pray u have your passion id rather him than lunar ram!! 20hr fails are bad enough! But how can that be so bad really TL what were u thinking!! To all you lot STILL TRYING FOR PASSION good luck!!!!!!!
My sister is gna be gutted!! :(

ghostiemom
02-17-15, 03:01 PM
Oh nooo!! Thats so horrible!! I mean some ppl having being trying years for passion! Omg!! Ghostie i really hope in pray u have your passion id rather him than lunar ram!! 20hr fails are bad enough! But how can that be so bad really TL what were u thinking!! To all you lot STILL TRYING FOR PASSION good luck!!!!!!!
My sister is gna be gutted!! :(

Ha. Thanks for rooting for me, Maizee! :o But I can't even get LH. It took me 5 Magic and 1 Crusader fails to get RH, and have gone through 4 or 5 more Magics since. I have 12 hour in the den now, but with my luck, expecting another LH. My son's account got LH, RH, and Passion easy-peasy! Only 3 or so fails in all. So random. :rolleyes:
GL to your sis!

mbyte68
02-17-15, 04:09 PM
Thought what the heck spent another26 gold to hatch an egg and finish breeding was so impatient lol happy I did now18471in in that suprised moment i foegot to stick another breed on hmm mmay try for another or 1 that limited nows :) *Happy Dances*

LonePudding
02-17-15, 05:01 PM
Thought what the heck spent another26 gold to hatch an egg and finish breeding was so impatient lol happy I did now18471in in that suprised moment i foegot to stick another breed on hmm mmay try for another or 1 that limited nows :) *Happy Dances*

You got it!!! Well done! I'm too impatient for things like this.

mbyte68
02-17-15, 05:51 PM
shoulda known it be this reason being i have never breed a new 1 1st time so knew it wernt that but wanted speed make sure was impataint after soooo long :)

deadpixel
02-18-15, 06:33 AM
I am soooo happy!!!

The 16-hour breeding turned out to be a Passion after all, not the Lunar Ram.

rummie55
02-18-15, 06:49 AM
I have a passion dragon on my nest and another 16hrs on my breeding den finger cross another passion ☺

mbyte68
02-18-15, 07:07 AM
im happy i got the 1 TBH didnt even bother trying , Well Done all thats got this and GL to ALL!! still trying :) breed me a Aquarius also and did Diamond x Leo again 14hr hr timer Preys for another Zodiac one LOL

ghostiemom
02-18-15, 08:58 AM
Ack. Managed 16 hours hope it's not the goat.

tuffyjkitten
02-18-15, 12:01 PM
And my 5th Rightheart goes on the nest. Where the heck is Leftheart hiding??

PepperWoo
02-18-15, 01:10 PM
Ack. Managed 16 hours hope it's not the goat.

Me too! The suspense is ****ing me. I have full nests and I don't want to speed up hatching and breeding just to confirm if I got Passion or not ughh

ghostiemom
02-18-15, 03:34 PM
My 16 hours was the stupid goat. :(
Next try 20 hours of course.

PepperWoo
02-19-15, 12:28 AM
My 16 hours was the stupid goat. :(
Next try 20 hours of course.

Sped up my breeding as soon as one of my nests is free... turned out to be the stupid goat too! UGHHHH I hate that goat! This is so mean, TL. :(

saghaven
02-19-15, 06:23 AM
Just got a 16 hour breed time so we'll see. Only had about three Magic fails so far.

ghostiemom
02-19-15, 08:36 AM
Sped up my breeding as soon as one of my nests is free... turned out to be the stupid goat too! UGHHHH I hate that goat! This is so mean, TL. :(

I'm sorry, Pepper. It really was ridiculous of TL to do this to us. Stupid. :mad:

freshfunin2008
02-19-15, 09:41 AM
Is there a date when Passion is leaving again?

ciarjen
02-19-15, 09:43 AM
Is there a date when Passion is leaving again?

i think it is tomorrow, the 20th

Mythdefied
02-19-15, 03:29 PM
Third Valentine's playing the game and now that we have the same options as iOS users, I used boosted breeding for the first time and got the Passion. Not that BB works all the time, the last couple times it got me common throwaways. But in this case, I finally have the complete triumvirate. Now if I could just level it up faster so I could use it in the tournament.

freshfunin2008
02-19-15, 03:33 PM
Congrats!

rubyhummer
02-19-15, 06:30 PM
Darn! I also received the new ram, not passion. Tried again, another magic.... Maybe next year!

saghaven
02-19-15, 11:22 PM
I am soooo happy!!!

The 16-hour breeding turned out to be a Passion after all, not the Lunar Ram.

Same here! Saw that it was potentially the goat and figured I wouldn't be lucky but I was. Passion on the nest right now!

lorentw
02-20-15, 03:10 AM
Well after force evolving my left and right heart dragons, I have no passion on account 2 even with boosted breeding I still got magic after magic. I guess there is always next year. Too bad i didn't get one with my last attempt would have been an awesome birthday gift from team lava I did get excited when I had the 16 hour egg only to realize that it was that stupid lunar ram, no wonder people quit this game, with over 30 attempts I would think I could have gotten the passion dragon

azucita
02-20-15, 09:34 AM
only magic fails....i guess i'll have one last try before the timer runs out if it's the whole day today, but not hoping for much. (sigh)

PepperWoo
02-20-15, 10:46 AM
Guess I'll just try again next year.

azucita
02-20-15, 02:37 PM
its already gone, i was hopign till midnight so i could have one more try, oh well, at least i got both leaft heart and right heartnow :)

maizee0404
02-20-15, 04:05 PM
Well done for the efforts guys roll on next year i hope you all get passion then!! :)

LonePudding
02-20-15, 04:09 PM
its already gone, i was hoping till midnight so i could have one more try, oh well, at least i got both leaft heart and right heartnow :)

Me too! Ah well... I was really relying on a gold sale to come by so I could speed breed for it but it seems like I was waiting on a miracle :(

serpentray
02-13-18, 11:26 AM

I was hoping the Passion Dragon would make a reappearance for February. I have Left-Heart and Right-Heart and wasn't able to breed Passion last Feb. It would be great to make all three of these lovers available to breed again.

Was hoping to finally get Passion for the Battle lineup!?!

random59
02-13-18, 11:37 AM

I was hoping the Passion Dragon would make a reappearance for February. I have Left-Heart and Right-Heart and wasn't able to breed Passion last Feb. It would be great to make all three of these lovers available to breed again.

Was hoping to finally get Passion for the Battle lineup!?!

On sale for 200 gold. All them are back, Left Heart, Right Heart so breedable But would be easier to buy if you have saved gold and get Passion straight away!

cat_chick10
02-13-18, 12:36 PM
Anyone have any thoughts on whether 200 gold is worth it for Passion? I've seen a lot of people use it against Champion Dragons in battle, and 200 doesn't seem like that much but I'm not sure if I want to spend it or not.

AwesomeChefDad
02-13-18, 12:43 PM
I think it is worth it, better than all the fails I will for sure get breeding left and right again.

cat_chick10
02-13-18, 12:49 PM
I think it is worth it, better than all the fails I will for sure get breeding left and right again.

Yeah, for sure with the other events I don't have time to breed LeftHeart, RightHeart and then Passion. so my options are either buying it or not having it at all. I was just wondering if it's as good against Champion dragons as it's made out to be.

CranberryMil
02-13-18, 12:59 PM
On sale for 200 gold. All them are back, Left Heart, Right Heart so breedable But would be easier to buy if you have saved gold and get Passion straight away!

They are bredable Rigth noW ?!?!

cat_chick10
02-13-18, 01:03 PM
Well I don't know for sure but all three are back in the store so I just kind of guessed that they would be breedable again? Maybe they're not,but I don't have precious breeding time to waste trying!

random59
02-13-18, 01:20 PM
Well I don't know for sure but all three are back in the store so I just kind of guessed that they would be breedable again? Maybe they're not,but I don't have precious breeding time to waste trying!

You just need to breed blue and red together for Left and Right Heart, evolve them both and then breed those 2 together for Passion.

fails that I can think of Awoken 6 hours ?, Athletic 11 hours, Lunar Ram 16 hours and Magic 20 hours.

Left and Right Heart are both 12 hours and Passion is 16.

I like Passion in the Arena, if you don’t have the time to breed it the normal way I would spend the 200 gold as I think it is only a available for a week.

cat_chick10
02-13-18, 01:29 PM
You just need to breed blue and red together for Left and Right Heart, evolve them both and then breed those 2 together for Passion.

fails that I can think of Awoken 6 hours ?, Athletic 11 hours, Lunar Ram 16 hours and Magic 20 hours.

I like Passion in the Arena, if you don’t have the time to breed it the normal way I would spend the 200 gold as I think it is only a available for a week.

Yeah, I don't think I do, unless I get the Enamoured and the Ring Bearer super quickly, and even then I'd still have to get pretty lucky. I might just buy it, since my gold is just sitting around anyway.

PrincessCouture2014
02-14-18, 12:39 AM
i think the ones that doesn't have *Don't found through breeding" are the only ones we can't breed. Nonetheless I have spent 50 gold to activate roast and started my trying for passion.

PrincessCouture2014
02-14-18, 12:45 AM
Can any of the mods pls confirm if Passion is breedable or not?

PrincessCouture2014
02-14-18, 03:40 AM

I like Passion in the Arena, if you don?t have the time to breed it the normal way I would spend the 200 gold as I think it is only a available for a week.

Only if I had 200 gold I would have bought it. I want to kick my own ass for wasting my 700+ gold in past every time i was able to play.

Mouthbreather1
02-14-18, 05:37 AM
Passion is breedable! I just put one on the nest. Was waiting to make sure it wasn't Lunar Ram since both are 16 hrs. I don't know how to take a screenshot.

PrincessCouture2014
02-14-18, 07:01 AM
i got one 16 hours in my roaster. Oh pls be Passion!!!

PrincessCouture2014
02-14-18, 07:03 AM
Passion is breedable! I just put one on the nest. Was waiting to make sure it wasn't Lunar Ram since both are 16 hrs. I don't know how to take a screenshot.

Congratulations dear! like i said before unless it says not found through breeding any dragon is breedable.

serpentray
02-14-18, 11:24 AM
Wow. I’m OP and am stoked Passion came back within a day of my request/post... not what I was expecting ?! I was debating whether or not to buy for 200 gold, and tried breeding my old right and left heart dragons just to try… And wouldn’t you know first try I get 16 hours and, yes, the egg is passion ! Woot woot!!

random59
02-14-18, 11:32 AM
Wow. I’m OP and am stoked Passion came back within a day of my request/post... not what I was expecting ?! I was debating whether or not to buy for 200 gold, and tried breeding my old right and left heart dragons just to try… And wouldn’t you know first try I get 16 hours and, yes, the egg is passion ! Woot woot!!

Congratulations

random59
02-14-18, 11:33 AM

Congratulations, well done you

cat_chick10
02-14-18, 03:16 PM
Haha I just gave in and bought it. No way I was going to be able to breed it. I'm not sure if I can level her up for this tournament due to the Tales, but she will certainly be useful in the future!!

PrincessCouture2014
02-15-18, 12:18 AM
Got it wohoooo 2nd try

PrincessCouture2014
02-15-18, 12:20 AM
Haha I just gave in and bought it. No way I was going to be able to breed it. I'm not sure if I can level her up for this tournament due to the Tales, but she will certainly be useful in the future!!

I think if i was successful in breeding Passion dragon anyone of you guys can but i am supper happy.

skyharbor602
02-15-18, 08:39 AM
I just bred a 2nd Passion after a Lunar Ram fail. Of course I'm keeping this one and leveling it up to probably 12 to help battle champions. I'll see if I could breed a 3rd one to level between 7 and 9.

PrincessCouture2014
02-15-18, 11:25 PM
I just bred a 2nd Passion after a Lunar Ram fail. Of course I'm keeping this one and leveling it up to probably 12 to help battle champions. I'll see if I could breed a 3rd one to level between 7 and 9.

I myself am thinking to try for a second Passion dragon

cat_chick10
02-16-18, 12:49 AM
Got one on my second account since I had LeftHeart and RightHeart from years ago but just bought it on this account because I had no chance of breeding all three, and Enamored and Ring Bearer :P

random59
02-16-18, 01:22 AM
Bred the trio again, had all on my nests plus the heart needed for the Talesand my photos will not load! Humbug!

Den8137259
02-16-18, 02:18 AM
Got it wohoooo 2nd try

Princess and all, who are the parents of passion ? Need to be left and right heart or just any red and blue parent will do? ★ ty

Afternote: okay I see it as posted in photo card (:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DWJXybGVwAEHAeL?format=jpg

graovac
02-16-18, 03:10 AM
Anyone know what is time limit until we can purchase passion from market?

Florr06
02-16-18, 04:34 AM
I just bred RightHeart... I already have LeftHeart
Now to quickly evolve and try for Passion

cat_chick10
02-16-18, 10:42 AM
I wish I could get another one of these so I have two for battle . . . maybe if I get Ring Bearer in time I'll try for LeftHeart and RightHeart next :P

graovac
02-16-18, 11:47 AM
Now I checked and see they removed passion left and right.
Please return them. I was really hoping to purchase those three.

RhodryMaelwaedd
02-16-18, 03:12 PM
Now I checked and see they removed passion left and right.
Please return them. I was really hoping to purchase those three.

Ridiculous that they only made them available for 3 days...