PDA

View Full Version : Passion Dragon -

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5

ivanazagreb
02-13-13, 02:05 AM
So you mean Diamond + Left heart or Diamond + Right Heart ?

No! I've reread the thread and the combo for Passion is Diamond + Diamond or Diamond + Passion and Left Heart + Right Heart! That's it! Also there are multiple posts where players say that geting Passion was more difficult than geting Diamon O_o

wassupbaby
02-13-13, 04:32 AM
Ok im running out of time. I'll try infinity and diamond but not sure if it works :(

NeferTsukia
02-13-13, 05:11 AM
This is the weirdest thing ever. If I breed a LeftHeart on the left and RightHeart on the right, I get more lefts/rights and athletics. But if I reverse that order I get magic dragons. I NEVER thought that breeding order might matter, but now i am getting paranoid about it...

ivanazagreb
02-13-13, 05:34 AM
This is the weirdest thing ever. If I breed a LeftHeart on the left and RightHeart on the right, I get more lefts/rights and athletics. But if I reverse that order I get magic dragons. I NEVER thought that breeding order might matter, but now i am getting paranoid about it...

Someone already posted about this.... Hmmm... IDK I never breed my dragons in the same order, if one combo fails I switch their places! I never used the same breeding order two times in a row, just to be sure ;)

stacy_lou
02-13-13, 05:50 AM
This passion dragon is getting on my last nerve!!!! Fail after fail!!! Getting my diamond wasnt even this hard!!! Im running out of gold speeding up breeding really looking doubtful that I will get this dragon before the time runs out on the goal :(
Am I doing something wrong, im breeding left heart to right heart.

ivanazagreb
02-13-13, 05:53 AM
This passion dragon is getting on my last nerve!!!! Fail after fail!!! Getting my diamond wasnt even this hard!!! Im running out of gold speeding up breeding really looking doubtful that I will get this dragon before the time runs out on the goal :(
Am I doing something wrong, im breeding left heart to right heart.

You can also try Diamond + Diamond, but other than that its just LeftHeart + RightHeart! :(

stacy_lou
02-13-13, 05:55 AM
Can it be a diamond hybrid with diamond or just 2 diamonds??

ivanazagreb
02-13-13, 05:56 AM
Can it be a diamond hybrid with diamond or just 2 diamonds??

From what I read on this thread just Diamond + Diamond!

henrylucky
02-13-13, 06:10 AM
Tried Diamond X Passion (I'm really curious) get 16 hrs -_-

NeferTsukia
02-13-13, 06:14 AM
Someone already posted about this.... Hmmm... IDK I never breed my dragons in the same order, if one combo fails I switch their places! I never used the same breeding order two times in a row, just to be sure ;)

I think it might have been me. :p i posted again because i doublechecked - i reversed the order and got another bloody magic! This is too creepy. :/

skygazer
02-13-13, 07:32 AM
Tons of magic and hundreds of gems, passion dragon sucks big time.

UnoRaven
02-13-13, 09:41 AM
Another magic. Darn. : (

qtmomma
02-13-13, 10:45 AM
Just can't believ ppl already got passion! I just downloaded the game and got my left heart or right,not sure which one because it is in the den.

Honestly, took me about 15 tries to get the passion...got about 7 magics (grrr) 3 athletics, and a BUNCH of left and right hearts....also, the cupid is a pain to get...have like 6 charms, 2 planets...ugh....ceasar only took 2 tries though, as did the rose :D

kwhales
02-13-13, 11:57 AM
I just bred diamond and diamond, got 16 hrs. Yay finally passion is coming to my island.

s_lynne
02-13-13, 05:06 PM
On my 45 try for Passion and gettin yet another stupid Magic. I'm beyond frustrated, aggravated, annoyed and pissed off with these 20h fails. Only got 5 days left and I honestly don't see me ever gettin this Dragon.

ExotiCAT
02-13-13, 05:13 PM
I just got a sixteen hour breed time using left & right hearts - but I kinda figured the game would bless a passion dragon on all who kept trying for Valentine's Day (:
I had over 10 failures before this

NeferTsukia
02-13-13, 05:47 PM
I just bred diamond and diamond, got 16 hrs. Yay finally passion is coming to my island.

Congrats! :) i also finally got my passion dragon.

Now I wonder if I'll try for cupid or rose. I am still lacking a titan dragon...

betsyb514
02-13-13, 07:26 PM
Congrats! :) i also finally got my passion dragon.

Now I wonder if I'll try for cupid or rose. I am still lacking a titan dragon...

If you want a Titan, definitely go for the Cupid! I got 4 (32 hour each) while trying for it! Good luck!

jjblueyes
02-13-13, 09:17 PM
I've tried about 70 times now- no joke. I'm going from annoyed to pi**ed off now. I'm so over it. Happy for all who have found this little bugger.

stacy_lou
02-14-13, 04:47 AM
Finally got my passion dragon today, the lil buggers were waiting till valentines day!! Lost count on how many tries it took and gold used to speed up breeding and hatching. Hope cupid and rose aint as difficult, hoping to get my planet if I fail on cupid.

NeferTsukia
02-14-13, 05:59 AM
If you want a Titan, definitely go for the Cupid! I got 4 (32 hour each) while trying for it! Good luck!

Let's wait and see. :) my first attempt landed me with my third planet, and now i got a charm. Oh well. Gptta be patient. -.-

hamadrys
02-14-13, 06:01 AM
Let's switch fails NeferTsukia. I have Titans like crazy but I need a Planet, lol.

cedkugedchgd
02-14-13, 06:21 AM
is it confirmed that passion is breedable with diamond x diamond?

wassupbaby
02-14-13, 08:16 AM
Finally got 16 hrs . 4 days left uff

kwhales
02-14-13, 09:02 AM
is it confirmed that passion is breedable with diamond x diamond?

Yes. I got one that way and it is currently in my nest. I couldn't get one with the hearts, so I tried diamond and diamond, and after a magic, fire, forest, air, I got passion. Which isn't actually bad, since the total fail time was less then 24 hrs.

azychan
02-14-13, 09:03 AM
Finally got passion :D
My valentine's gift :)

wassupbaby
02-14-13, 09:09 AM
Finally got passion :D
My valentine's gift :)

Soo Trueeeee !!!! :)

erxi9
02-14-13, 09:43 AM
failed 30 times......... so depressed

corypoodle
02-14-13, 09:48 AM
Ive had more that 10 magic while trying for the passion dragon :( I don't have any Diamonds...

galaxykeyz
02-14-13, 10:07 AM
valentines day and no passion for me. just a 20 hour purple piece of bogey. 5 days left to get it. this is the most frustrating time I've ever had on this game.

MissStateGirl
02-14-13, 11:19 AM
Same Here.. NO Valentines Day Magic for me.. O wait never mind lots and lots of magic for me hehe!! So Tired of the 20 Hour Fail.. I have tried for Passion for over two week now and all I keep getting are 20 hours.. no 12, no 11.. just 20 hours of Magic. Beyond Fustrated!!

s_lynne
02-14-13, 11:50 AM
Once my dragons finish makin magic (literally), I'm giving up.

Beneath
02-14-13, 12:32 PM
No valentines gift for me eighter.... yet another booger bruiser magic... i think i have gotten now 6 magics, 2 athletics and one right heart so that's 154 hrs of beeing patient.. thanks to this forum i know i'm not the only one failing constantly :D TL please give me a passion dragon!! This is hard!

ivanazagreb
02-14-13, 12:35 PM
No valentines gift for me eighter.... yet another booger bruiser magic... i think i have gotten now 6 magics, 2 athletics and one right heart so that's 154 hrs of beeing patient.. thanks to this forum i know i'm not the only one failing constantly :D TL please give me a passion dragon!! This is hard!

Ahahaha :D I can't get anything I want!! I'm not eaven going to discuss Passion!! It's terrible, I'm never going to get it!

The_Sicilian
02-14-13, 01:35 PM
Why am I reading that someone got a passion with breeding two diamonds? Are these bogus posts? Are there []deliberately trying to mislead others in the game? How on earth could you or would you get a passion from two diamonds? It appears to be clear that one needs the left and right hearts to breed a passion.... Yet I see postings of the above combo plus other combos besides the left and right hearts? Wtf?

NeferTsukia
02-14-13, 01:44 PM
I know someone who did get passion from diamond x diamond. It's odd but it does make sense when we think that passion is considered an element!
And by breeding two diamond elements, the resulting baby will be of a basic element - virtue, fire, water, magic, forest,air... Passion. :)

The_Sicilian
02-14-13, 01:50 PM
I guess it's too " deep" for me. My mind is reserved for my family, and the kids alone steal my mind and memory as it is, the rest holds on by a thread. My point was that it just seems to be a given that the two heart dragons are the only combo for a passion, that's is was appears to be clearly implied, but again, I don't focus too much on this game, just take it at face value, so I appreciate the help you others can , and do , give . I'm glad you're able to put a little more attention to the details of the game for those of us who cannot.

NeferTsukia
02-14-13, 02:27 PM
point was that it just seems to be a given that the two heart dragons are the only combo for a passion, that's is was appears to be clearly implied (...)

Tell me about it! At first I was like, "what on Earth's name??"
Because , as you say, Passion is supposed to be breedable only by breeding those two parents : left and right hearts.
But then someone said "Well, if Passion is an element then it can be bred with two diamonds." And I was like, "Nope. Don't make no sense."

...but yeah, someone tried it on, and sure enough said to have gotten a passion. And a close neighbor of mine got her passion that way too, after several failed attempts using the supposed necessary parents.

So even though I still think it shouldn't be possible to get passion using two diamonds, they've made it that way because passion's a single element! Oh well... *shrugs*

RotomGuy
02-14-13, 02:59 PM
Tell me about it! At first I was like, "what on Earth's name??"
Because , as you say, Passion is supposed to be breedable only by breeding those two parents : left and right hearts.
But then someone said "Well, if Passion is an element then it can be bred with two diamonds." And I was like, "Nope. Don't make no sense."

...but yeah, someone tried it on, and sure enough said to have gotten a passion. And a close neighbor of mine got her passion that way too, after several failed attempts using the supposed necessary parents.

So even though I still think it shouldn't be possible to get passion using two diamonds, they've made it that way because passion's a single element! Oh well... *shrugs*

I don't think it was made that way on purpose, I think because Passion was recognised as an element, and Diamonds have the code to break into any single element, it broke into Passion purely because the Diamonds are coded to break into any single element.

Baraze
02-14-13, 03:15 PM
Why am I reading that someone got a passion with breeding two diamonds? Are these bogus posts? Are there {} deliberately trying to mislead others in the game? How on earth could you or would you get a passion from two diamonds? It appears to be clear that one needs the left and right hearts to breed a passion.... Yet I see postings of the above combo plus other combos besides the left and right hearts? Wtf?

One or my neighbors told me this and i gave it a try. Im level 94 with five diamonds and three infinities. Believe me it works! I was surprised but so happy, because breeding the two hearts was driving me nuts with all the magics. Four tries with two diamonds and i got my passion. It was much easier than the two hearts,because on my android island where ive only one diamond, the countless magics and athletic dragons makes me want to pull my hair.

kwhales
02-14-13, 04:12 PM
I posted that I got passion from diamond and diamond. Proof is on my island right now. 2 diamonds breed single element dragons, fire, forest, air, water and magic. Now with passion being a single element dragon (even though is has two colors showing on the tag in market), it is considered a single element dragon, so the diamond diamond combo works. Glad it did because that is the only way I got it.

NeferTsukia
02-14-13, 04:54 PM
One or my neighbors told me this and i gave it a try. Im level 94 with five diamonds and three infinities. Believe me it works! I was surprised but so happy, because breeding the two hearts was driving me nuts with all the magics. Four tries with two diamonds and i got my passion. It was much easier than the two hearts,because on my android island where ive only one diamond, the countless magics and athletic dragons makes me want to pull my hair.
Congrats! :D

peytot
02-14-13, 08:12 PM
Finally, its brewing in my den! This one is sooooo hard to get. A lot harder than my diamond and its hybrids.

sayake
02-14-13, 08:39 PM
So I finally got my left & right heart dragons and started breeding... And I get magic dragons from them :( With only 4 days to go on this quest, i hope I can make it.

dondonuk
02-15-13, 04:06 AM
I posted that I got passion from diamond and diamond. Proof is on my island right now. 2 diamonds breed single element dragons, fire, forest, air, water and magic. Now with passion being a single element dragon (even though is has two colors showing on the tag in market), it is considered a single element dragon, so the diamond diamond combo works. Glad it did because that is the only way I got it.

Congrats K. Still not got mine yet :(

kwhales
02-15-13, 04:13 AM
Congrats K. Still not got mine yet :(

Thank you. It was tough to get. Anyone out there who is passionless and had double d's, do it that was. It's a lot easier.

Chocolat13
02-15-13, 04:35 AM
Finally got it. My girlfriend hates me for this but hey it's not my fault this one is too hard to get.

tinytwiddle
02-15-13, 06:45 AM
This is one tough sucker to get. It took a couple of days to get the Left and Right dragons and I've been trying for Passion almost non-stop since getting them and nothing. Magic, more Left and Right, even a couple of Athletic in the mix. I've spent so much gold and still nothing! Got another Left or Right cooking now, then going to try again. I wish there were other combos we could use besides these two - they don't seem very compatible in spite of having the two halves of a heart!

cityfan
02-15-13, 12:01 PM
Still waiting for the right heart. I'm about ready to quit this game!

jolyn66
02-15-13, 01:29 PM
Playing the game should be fun, not so frustrated...

It′s hard to get the right heart, and even harder to get a passion, my island is full of broken hearts, and it make me feel relly bad, so I started to play other games to keep my mind off this frustrating task!
I think if it keeps going on like this, a lot of players would giveup on playing the game, because it's unreasonably hard, and it is suppose to be FUN!!

finnth12
02-15-13, 01:46 PM

Congrats! Im gonna give it try, I hope i get it in time or maybe even the infinity :)
Im still missing new dragons! When the dragons being limited or timed its just harder to get :(

hamadrys
02-15-13, 01:49 PM
Yeah, that one is a challenge. I got L and R hearts with diamond and athletic and it was a breeze. Right heart, then 1 fail then Left Heart. I mean, it never happens to be that easy for me, but hey...for once it was.
Now I am on to breeding the Passion. 20 hr magic fail is brutal, it means 1 breeding a day basically as I am not using gold anymore.
I really would love to try for Pink and Diamond hybrids, but I am concerned that this dragon may become limited and disappear. So...I am onto it until I get it.

aceblade
02-15-13, 02:06 PM
Yeah, I'm really disliking breeding Left and Right to get Passion.

The quest should be changed to read:
"Hey, breed Leftheart with Rightheart to get a Passion Dragon! PS: 90% of the time you will end up with Magic, Leftheart, or Rightheart dragons... ENJOY!"

hamadrys
02-15-13, 02:17 PM
LOL, well said !

Beneath
02-15-13, 02:28 PM
Yeah, I'm really disliking breeding Left and Right to get Passion.

The quest should be changed to read:
"Hey, breed Leftheart with Rightheart to get a Passion Dragon! PS: 90% of the time you will end up with Magic, Leftheart, or Rightheart dragons... ENJOY!"

Ahahahahahaa that is so true!! I just want to know if anybody does switch the order of the heart dragons in the breedin den? if u have a passion dragon did u use left/right or right/left combo? I know that's stupid question but i can't get passion and i don't have 2 diamonds and i don't know what to do...

sayake
02-15-13, 02:44 PM
I'm just wondering if we can still breed the passion dragon after the quest ends. Cause i already got 2 magic dragons and probally breeding a left/right heart now cause it's only "12 hours". And passion is 16 right?
It's really frustrating. I wish they'd change the magic dragon's breeding/hatching hours:( and it kinda sucks that they start different breeding quests together, got 3 days for the passion and 22 days for both rose & cupid. If they are all gonna be so difficult.... I like this game but it gets annoying like this.

riisak
02-15-13, 02:46 PM
I dont mind getting a bunch of left/right heart dragons, but those magic dragons **** it. -_-
I gave up after spending 2 weeks trying to breed it. There are too many other dragons I don't have to waste that kind of time on passion...

kooky panda
02-15-13, 03:31 PM
I'm just wondering if we can still breed the passion dragon after the quest ends. Cause i already got 2 magic dragons and probally breeding a left/right heart now cause it's only "12 hours". And passion is 16 right?
It's really frustrating. I wish they'd change the magic dragon's breeding/hatching hours:( and it kinda sucks that they start different breeding quests together, got 3 days for the passion and 22 days for both rose & cupid. If they are all gonna be so difficult.... I like this game but it gets annoying like this.
You can still breed a dragon as long as it is still showing in your market. Even though the goal expires, the dragon can still stay in the game.

pattypopo
02-15-13, 04:46 PM
Magic, magic and more magic. Blah!

hamadrys
02-15-13, 04:55 PM
I remember when I started playing and I got the magic dragon...I was so happy so have the purple element. Where has the love gone...? LOL.

betsyb514
02-15-13, 05:02 PM
I remember when I started playing and I got the magic dragon...I was so happy so have the purple element. Where has the love gone...? LOL.

Too funny!!!

vaail
02-15-13, 08:31 PM
I hate magic!!!!!

bbgrant007
02-15-13, 08:43 PM
Does the passion dragon have to be in the passion pit or can it go into another habitat?

kwhales
02-16-13, 07:01 AM
Does the passion dragon have to be in the passion pit or can it go into another habitat?

It can only go in the passion pit.

pattypopo
02-16-13, 07:18 AM
Finally 16 hours after way to many magics! I think my tablet sensed that I was going to throw it against the wall if I got another 20 hours! Yay!

hamadrys
02-16-13, 08:25 AM
Hahaha, third magic in a row...Purple used to be my favorite color...NOT ANYMORE !!!!!!

UnoRaven
02-16-13, 10:41 AM
I've given up on Passion for now. I don't really care about the Rose Archway (especially after reading that android users are having serious problems obtaining it) and Passion isn't LE. I've got my first pink dragon in the den instead!

Beneath
02-16-13, 12:32 PM
This is really getting littlebit boring... i will try just couple of more days to get passion.. my failures: 6 magics, 2 athletics, 3 left hearts and one right heart.. yet another left/right coming up in breeding den... i think i can already say bye bye to that lovely rose archway :'( (total failure time 202hrs)...

finnth12
02-16-13, 01:31 PM
This is really getting littlebit boring... i will try just couple of more days to get passion.. my failures: 6 magics, 2 athletics, 3 left hearts and one right heart.. yet another left/right coming up in breeding den... i think i can already say bye bye to that lovely rose archway :'( (total failure time 202hrs)...

Agree! Since it was out, I still couldn't manage to breed it, sigh.... I wish these dragons were little bit easier to breed.

hamadrys
02-16-13, 02:20 PM
I do not want the rose archway as, like mentioned, it creates many problems. I am concerned that the Passion will get a timer on though, but maybe not. I may also start something else for a bit because it is really boring and depressing to not accomplish anything at all.

akocek
02-16-13, 10:06 PM
i feel you! i have spent over 600 hard earned gold (probably took me two months to get it all) to speed things up and still no passion! this dragon is doing the opposite of sparking the v-day spirit for me... and dashed my dreams of accomplishing this goal before it ends.

idestined
02-16-13, 10:38 PM
ALL I AM GETTING IS THIS DRAGON, argh the 16 hour fail passion time is so annoying -.-;;;

sayake
02-16-13, 10:38 PM
With another leftheart just hatched and a magic dragon in the den... Im thinking of letting this one pass. I refuse to buy it with real money, i know that's how team lava makes their money but be realistic... 1500 gold for the passion dragon; (if not on sale) you can get 1400 gold for 45euros. I'm sorry but I can buy a full game for that kind of money. Prices are just too high.

anurulz
02-16-13, 11:56 PM
i just got a 16 hrs breeding time wid right heart and magic...is there any chance of it being a passion?? 16 hrs is only passion and charm rt?? i still dint get a left heart so was randomly breeding these two...

jrodt333
02-17-13, 12:20 AM
i just got a 16 hrs breeding time wid right heart and magic...is there any chance of it being a passion?? 16 hrs is only passion and charm rt?? i still dint get a left heart so was randomly breeding these two...

I believe you got a Charm...but I remember a while ago someone claimed they got a Passion from a random sounding combo, so there might be a chance you got a Passion. It probably won't be one though.

dollface14
02-17-13, 01:28 AM
Couldn't agree more

dollface14
02-17-13, 01:28 AM
Agreed

kurebiz
02-17-13, 01:34 AM

its a charm. passion can only be gotten from diamond x diamond, or left heart and right heart.

dollface14
02-17-13, 01:36 AM
This dragon has been just too much of a chore I have been doing nothing but breeding left and right for 2 weeks. Not a single passion. I understand the concept of rare but at some point they should be attainable through breeding. I won't be spending $50 to buy one. I stopped playing for a while when I tried for weeks to get a land worm dragon and couldn't. I might quit playing again. It's a shame because I do like the game.

ririyana
02-17-13, 02:02 AM
me too.. a bunch of magics and lefty n righty...
what's the point of creating a goal if it's gonna be unachievable? =(
i guess no archway for me... the breeding time is just too long n i'd probably be wasting gold for this passion dragon...

anurulz
02-17-13, 04:01 AM
I believe you got a Charm...but I remember a while ago someone claimed they got a Passion from a random sounding combo, so there might be a chance you got a Passion. It probably won't be one though.

thanx for the reply...well 12 hrs to go to find out...lol..

dollface14
02-17-13, 07:35 AM
me too.. a bunch of magics and lefty n righty...
what's the point of creating a goal if it's gonna be unachievable? =(
i guess no archway for me... the breeding time is just too long n i'd probably be wasting gold for this passion dragon...
Couldn't agree more. At the very least ill have plenty of dragons to trade. But I hate having to trade at level 3,6,9

dollface14
02-17-13, 07:37 AM

Omg me too this is insane. Good bye arch way for me too

Lolas_Kryptonite
02-17-13, 07:46 AM
This dragon has been just too much of a chore I have been doing nothing but breeding left and right for 2 weeks. Not a single passion. I understand the concept of rare but at some point they should be attainable through breeding. I won't be spending $50 to buy one. I stopped playing for a while when I tried for weeks to get a land worm dragon and couldn't. I might quit playing again. It's a shame because I do like the game.

Try using a left or right that you've recently bred with one of the others. Is your left/right at Epic? If not.... maybe try evolving one of them to level 7.

Lolas_Kryptonite
02-17-13, 07:47 AM
How much time left for the goal?

kwhales
02-17-13, 07:53 AM
How much time left for the goal?

My daughter has a 2 day clock on her passion goal.

dollface14
02-17-13, 07:53 AM
Try using a left or right that you've recently bred with one of the others. Is your left/right at Epic? If not.... maybe try evolving one of them to level 7.
One is at level 8 the other is at level 9. All I've done was breed left and rights at different levels

Lolas_Kryptonite
02-17-13, 08:20 AM
One is at level 8 the other is at level 9. All I've done was breed left and rights at different levels

Oh, well I hope you get it in time. Well the archway. Passion I'm guessing will still be around. Maybe epic them both? and use one of the other left or rights in the meantime? perhaps which ever side you've bred the most of in these past two weeks of trying?
Goodluck! :D

dollface14
02-17-13, 10:35 AM
Oh, well I hope you get it in time. Well the archway. Passion I'm guessing will still be around. Maybe epic them both? and use one of the other left or rights in the meantime? perhaps which ever side you've bred the most of in these past two weeks of trying?
Goodluck! :D
Thanks. I'm trying but it's so annoying. They just keep making things take longer and longer and waiting stinks.

jjblueyes
02-17-13, 12:04 PM
Well this will be my last post on this dragon. I'm over it. Since I last posted I bred 8 more magic 3 lefties, 4 righties and 2 athletics. That puts me at about 85 tries. Ceasar was easy for me & rose took me about 9 tries total. Cupid I've tried about 12 times and ziltch. I won't be trying 85 times for it either. I don't care about the archway, I just really wanted that dragon. 1500 gems is crazy making at its best so I'm not going there. I'm sure I will see you fine people in other posts around the forum but unless someday I decided to throw those hearts together again and have a miracle happen its goodbye to passion. If I get that miracle I will let you know! Cheers guys and I wish for nothing but amazing passion on your islands!!

jovanisto
02-17-13, 02:13 PM
Well. 24 hours left. It's very ironic, i got both my left and right heart right away, first try when they got released. I've been trying for passion and only passion ever since. 3 weeks. Left on the right, right on the right, epics, non epics, dragons on the passion pit or not on the passion pit... Got like about 50 left hearts, 2 right hearts, and a load of magics. Looks like i will miss the goal but i won't be sad to finally try and breed something else.

finnth12
02-17-13, 04:17 PM
So happy to see 16 hrs when I bred left and right, I got the passion, "finally"! And it's 22hrs left, I don't really care with the archway, I don't know if I'm gonna speed this up.
I used left and right both lvl 7, been on and off trying other new dragon, this one I got it in 2 tries, but i got lots of left and right and magic before with this combo. Good luck all.

After this, I'm breeding Cupid, and I don't want to see 16 hrs, lol.

s_lynne
02-17-13, 05:18 PM
With 21 hours remaining on this goal,

Tryin for Passion Dragon
LeftHeart (Lolita-lvl9) & RightHeart (Corazon-lvl5
1. Athletic 11h FAIL
2. Magic 20h FAIL
3. Magic 20h FAIL
4. LeftHeart 12h FAIL
5. Magic 20h FAIL (just started breeding)

I know for a fact that I won't be finishing this goal. Thanks a lot TL!!

Jf101
02-17-13, 07:47 PM
So I've spent over 500 gold since this goal started. Breading left and right heart dragon 30+ times and even tried diamond + diamond 10 or so times. Still no passion. I'll have one more try before the time is up on the goal but pretty sure it's going to be another fail. I've bought a lot of gold throughout this game and after this won't be buying any for a long time.

Cyclohexane
02-17-13, 08:06 PM
I finally got quest, in same boat as you guys except trying on two accounts. Guess what, I did not get archway anyway. Completing quest just makes it available for purchase. It still costs 50 gold (gold not silver).

I play on Android, not sure if different for ios users and their inventory.

kurebiz
02-17-13, 08:13 PM
I finally got quest, in same boat as you guys except trying on two accounts. Guess what, I did not get archway anyway. Completing quest just makes it available for purchase. It still costs 50 gold (gold not silver).

check the thread you opened..

usako177
02-17-13, 08:41 PM
I got many magics, many athletics, many hearts but no luck on passion

usako177
02-17-13, 08:42 PM
i am losing my patient. i will only give it a last try.

OrdinaryJoe
02-17-13, 08:50 PM

I think you are mistaken. We get the archway for free as a reward for completing the goal.

kwsstin1
02-17-13, 09:08 PM
So I've spent over 500 gold since this goal started. Breading left and right heart dragon 30+ times and even tried diamond + diamond 10 or so times. Still no passion. I'll have one more try before the time is up on the goal but pretty sure it's going to be another fail. I've bought a lot of gold throughout this game and after this won't be buying any for a long time.
Ugh. I came so close to spending my money on this goal.
Glad i read this first. Just confirms that I will never spend my cash with TL.

jasmilyn
02-17-13, 11:48 PM

Once we finish the quest, we have to email TL to get our archway. There's a thread about it on first page of forum. (Android)

riisak
02-18-13, 12:15 AM
If I breed left heart dragon with a fire dragon, can I get a passion dragon? I mean anytime you breed a dragon, you have a chance to get that same dragon right? I want to keep trying for passion, but every time I breed left with right I just keep getting magic dragons. I hate magic dragons... I know I could still have a chance to get it, but it would be lower right?

ivanazagreb
02-18-13, 01:08 AM
If I breed left heart dragon with a fire dragon, can I get a passion dragon? I mean anytime you breed a dragon, you have a chance to get that same dragon right? I want to keep trying for passion, but every time I breed left with right I just keep getting magic dragons. I hate magic dragons... I know I could still have a chance to get it, but it would be lower right?

Unfortunately you can get a Passion only by using Left Heart + Right Heart ob Diamond + Diamond! You can't get it by any other combo... :(

Beneath
02-18-13, 02:43 AM
Blaah.. last try and got another left/right heart....but at least i can now try those other lovely new dragons!! :)

s_lynne
02-18-13, 02:47 AM
Continuation from last post.

I wasted more gold to speed breedin for this REDICULOUS Dragon:
6. Magic 20h FAIL
7. Magic 20h FAIL
8. RightHeart 12h FAIL
9. Magic 20h FAIL
10. Magic 20h FAIL

Only have 12 hours left and STILL NO PASSION DRAGON!!!
Why must it be so hard?? It's only a Super Rare. It was a lot easier for me to get the Infinity Dragon and that one is Ultra Rare.

Beneath
02-18-13, 03:16 AM
I think it's funny that a lot of players had said that it was easier to get diamond or infinity than passion! And s_lynne some players had used 500+ gold to get passion and still they have been unable to get that so i might save all that gold to other dragons! :D passionis such an pain in the ass!

dollface14
02-18-13, 06:46 AM
Well this will be my last post on this dragon. I'm over it. Since I last posted I bred 8 more magic 3 lefties, 4 righties and 2 athletics. That puts me at about 85 tries. Ceasar was easy for me & rose took me about 9 tries total. Cupid I've tried about 12 times and ziltch. I won't be trying 85 times for it either. I don't care about the archway, I just really wanted that dragon. 1500 gems is crazy making at its best so I'm not going there. I'm sure I will see you fine people in other posts around the forum but unless someday I decided to throw those hearts together again and have a miracle happen its goodbye to passion. If I get that miracle I will let you know! Cheers guys and I wish for nothing but amazing passion on your islands!!
I couldn't agree more. I tried for three weeks to no avail

chewytwix
02-18-13, 07:01 AM
I gave up on it awhile ago. Sometimes it's better to just move on and try again later.

LunarFlareZ
02-18-13, 08:15 AM
Im so burned out from trying to breed the Passion - - alot of 20hr failures

amygdane
02-18-13, 08:40 AM
I've been trying to get passion for almost 2 weeks with no luck. I'm wondering if I should just pay 75 gold to skip that part of the goal so I could get the archway. Has anybody tried that?

tinytwiddle
02-18-13, 09:43 AM
Agreed. I thought Diamond was supposed to be the hardest to breed (and maybe Infinity), but who would've thought Passion is part of that club?

Someone did mention that Android is apparently having a harder time to breed it, is that true? That would make me feel a tiny bit better about all the time wasted on one hand, but super frustrated to know that I had my hopes up for something much less possible than I thought. Ugh! I just want this dragon to complete my collection (and I hate not completing goals, but that's not a big deal).

jovanisto
02-18-13, 09:48 AM
My last try was a 20 hours fail again. 8 more hours and i can finally move on. I will probably only try for passion after i have all the other dragons (and that means a lot given that i don't have a diamond, seebreeze, familiar or forestfire which seem so easy for so many).

maple02
02-18-13, 09:56 AM
I played by the book since the beginning by breeding LH on the left/ RH on the right and failed every time. When I had about almost 2 days left before the goal expired, I switched RH(lvl7) on the left/ LH(lvl4) on the right.
BAM!!!! 16 hrs..... finally got Passion just enough time to breed&hatch.

hamadrys
02-18-13, 10:11 AM
Yep, that what I have been doing. RH first then LH. But still 6 fails as of now, which is not much I agree. I am a tenacious creature, so I'll get it eventually.

88nightmare
02-18-13, 11:37 AM
anybody else have the goal disappear early? Got up today and the goal was already gone and there were supposed to be a few hours left. The passion dragon is still in the market though. Anyone know if passion is actually limited time or not?

tlpreer
02-18-13, 11:39 AM
My goal just disappeared also and I'm mad. I had 6 hours left to complete this goal 2 hours ago. Now it is gone and I was almost done. This is extremely unfair. I spent 6 of my gold bars to skip part of it in order to finish it. Nose the goal is gone and its only been 2 hours. I want my gold back or the goal back

tlpreer
02-18-13, 11:40 AM
Nose the goal is gone and its only been 2 hours. I want my gold back or the goal back typo now

hamadrys
02-18-13, 11:47 AM
That sucks...sorry to hear that :(

88nightmare
02-18-13, 12:03 PM
Does anyone know if passion is limited or not?

tlpreer
02-18-13, 12:18 PM
I saw on another thread that the dragon is not limited. Just the goal but I don't know for sure.

kooky panda
02-18-13, 12:31 PM
Does anyone know if passion is limited or not?

The goals have timers and are limited.
The dragon in the market does not have a timer, so right now it is not a limited dragon.

meme1098
02-18-13, 01:53 PM
My goal just disappeared also and I'm mad. I had 6 hours left to complete this goal 2 hours ago. Now it is gone and I was almost done. This is extremely unfair. I spent 6 of my gold bars to skip part of it in order to finish it. Nose the goal is gone and its only been 2 hours. I want my gold back or the goal back

Yep, that goal is also gone for me and I was also on the last part. I've been trying to get a passion for a week and only ever get magic or right heart. Lost track of how many of each of those I've sold. If you're not gonna make it possible to get a passion dragon, why take away the goal? After 4 or 5 tries, you should be assured of getting what you're aiming for at least. Otherwise, it's totally frustrating and no point of even playing if you can't accomplish anything. I get the point about not making it easy, but 4 or 5 attempts is not making it one bit easy.

mistywjd
02-18-13, 04:34 PM
I agree. it feels like a rip off. I've breed nothing but left and right hearts over 14 times and still have nothing!!!! it's been well over a week. doesn't seem right to make a goal impossible to achieve. it's a bit ridiculous.

vickychase
02-18-13, 09:58 PM
I spent about 200 gold trying to complete this goal but failed. I got the rose archway though - by skipping the requirement for the passion dragon for 75 gold, LOL. Since I don't have diamond dragons, cannot try any other combo except lef and right hearts - sigh -

DraconJakc
02-19-13, 02:35 AM
I think mine did. I actually have a Passion Egg in the nest supposed to hatch 1 hour after the goal expire so I plan to just wait out until the last hour to save on the gold. I even set an alarm clock for it. But once the time arrive, the goal is gone. My Passion Dragon hatch and no reward... :(

NeferTsukia
02-19-13, 05:24 AM
I think mine did. I actually have a Passion Egg in the nest supposed to hatch 1 hour after the goal expire so I plan to just wait out until the last hour to save on the gold. I even set an alarm clock for it. But once the time arrive, the goal is gone. My Passion Dragon hatch and no reward... :(

People really should e-mail TL about this!!

Read here (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?46590-Matchmaking-Mother-Goal).

lilylunalove
02-19-13, 06:00 AM
Someone did mention that Android is apparently having a harder time to breed it, is that true?
I don't know, I'm on Android and got Passion on 1st try. So at least for me it wasn't hard at all.

Beneath
02-20-13, 12:49 PM
I'm also on android and didn't get passion (202hrs+ fails).....

hamadrys
02-20-13, 12:56 PM
I am also having a hard time breeding it. 11 fails with lots of magic...very annoying.

ginrae22
02-20-13, 02:20 PM
ugh another magic...this stinks.

NeferTsukia
02-21-13, 02:38 PM
I know there was a thread for dragon names somewhere... Lazy to search. Anyway, I was wondering what names people's passion dragons have?
Mine is amore . Cute and appropriate :p I renamed my Left to Romeo and my right to Giulieta (should be Giulietta but that doesn't fit lol)...

tonguelashing
02-21-13, 02:58 PM
My passion dragon is named Don...I think as in Don Juan :-)

kooky panda
02-21-13, 02:59 PM
I know there was a thread for dragon names somewhere... Lazy to search. Anyway, I was wondering what names people's passion dragons have?
Mine is amore . Cute and appropriate :p I renamed my Left to Romeo and my right to Giulieta (should be Giulietta but that doesn't fit lol)...

Dragon Names
(http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?31777-Dragons-names!&p=373436&viewfull=1#post373436)

NeferTsukia
02-21-13, 03:35 PM
My passion dragon is named Don...I think as in Don Juan :-)

Aw, cute! :) ehehehe.

Dragon Names
(http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?31777-Dragons-names!&p=373436&viewfull=1#post373436)

Thanks Kooky. :)

anemos
02-21-13, 05:30 PM
is it still possible to breed passion dragon as of today? I've failed more than 15 times and still couldn't get a passion dragon yet =/ iunno if i should continue to breed it or move on to breeding rose and cupid dragons first since those events are about to expire soon. Any input from anyone will be greatly appreciated!

hamadrys
02-21-13, 05:32 PM
There is no timer on the Passion dragon so as long as it is available in the market place, you can still continue to try breeding it. I am in the same boat, can't seem to be able to breed it either. I took a break after 12 times to breed a Crusader, give a positive boost to my mood ! ;)

tonguelashing
02-21-13, 05:33 PM
is it still possible to breed passion dragon as of today? I've failed more than 15 times and still couldn't get a passion dragon yet =/ iunno if i should continue to breed it or move on to breeding rose and cupid dragons first since those events are about to expire soon. Any input from anyone will be greatly appreciated!

I believe you can still breed it but you don't get the benefit of the reward from completing the goal.

shockabsorb
02-22-13, 05:25 AM
I dont think this exist i just cannot get it with the left and right at all!

NeferTsukia
02-22-13, 06:22 AM
I dont think this exist i just cannot get it with the left and right at all!

It's still in the market, so it's breedable.

DragonRA7
02-22-13, 10:50 AM
I don't think it's possible to get this dragon... I've been trying non stop since it came out 40+ tries still nothing...

hamadrys
02-22-13, 11:01 AM
It is possible as other players have gotten it.

buddry
02-22-13, 12:15 PM
I haven't been keeping track but well over a dozen tries. The last 3 have all been magics :(

hamadrys
02-22-13, 02:21 PM
I know, me too, it is really tedious...

buddry
02-23-13, 09:55 AM
Now its 5 Magics in a row...they could atleast give me an athlete once in awhile

kwhales
02-23-13, 03:03 PM

Passion dragon is a new color. I don't think it ever was an LE or ever will be. Only the goal was limited. I believe.

dondonuk
02-23-13, 03:04 PM
I can't get it either, just more left and rights the cupid is avoiding me also

KI_Ghost
02-23-13, 03:06 PM
yep - since he was out there no luck for me either :(

kwhales
02-23-13, 03:19 PM
Anyone out there who has two diamonds and still passion-less, breed the diamonds together to get passion. It's alot easier. Fails are fire, forest, water, air, magic, diamond, infinity and passion. On my fifth try, 22 hrs and 40 seconds later, I got passion.

anemos
02-24-13, 12:40 AM
Anyone out there who has two diamonds and still passion-less, breed the diamonds together to get passion. It's alot easier. Fails are fire, forest, water, air, magic, diamond, infinity and passion. On my fifth try, 22 hrs and 40 seconds later, I got passion.

whats the easiest way to get diamond then? I have given up on breeding passion with the right heart and left heart lol

unosocite
02-24-13, 01:26 AM

I've used that combo for a while. Hate the water and magic fail times... But I guess I'll keep trying

kwhales
02-24-13, 06:56 AM
whats the easiest way to get diamond then? I have given up on breeding passion with the right heart and left heart lol

I got my first diamond with aurora and eagle. The second and third were diamond and mirage. No fails because I was never trying for them.

For passion, I got lucky. Only had one fail each of magic, fire, forest and air.

Poetic_Soul
02-24-13, 06:19 PM
I gave up breeding for passion dragon as soon as the goal was over. Not in any rush since I can't get the prize. Wish that they would give android and Kindle users the goal for the storm dragon I would like to try for that one. Don't understand why we never got them it isn't like the dragon is a color we can't breed.

kwhales
02-24-13, 06:42 PM
I gave up breeding for passion dragon as soon as the goal was over. Not in any rush since I can't get the prize. Wish that they would give android and Kindle users the goal for the storm dragon I would like to try for that one. Don't understand why we never got them it isn't like the dragon is a color we can't breed.

Storm isn't a breedable dragon even for IOS. It was part of the ablum rewards. I don't see why they can't give you an album. Its just pictures, doesn't really do anything but keep track of your dragons.

nephthys82
03-11-13, 09:30 AM
How many other people are still trying to breed Passion? So far I've got: LH, Magic, Magic, Magic, RH, Magic, Magic, LH, Magic, LH, Magic, Magic, Magic, Magic.

Seems like more than my fair share of magics. I'm so fed up of tapping 'breed' and seeing 20 hrs come up.

Mind you, some people on here have tried many more times than me, so I can't really complain too much, yet.

I have a question, can magics be traded? I have a feeling I saw somewhere that they can't, so wanted to check before evolving one to level 4. I only transferred my game from Android to iOS yesterday, so trading is still new to me. It would be nice to get more than 100 coins for my efforts. :)

betsyb514
03-11-13, 09:51 AM
How many other people are still trying to breed Passion? So far I've got: LH, Magic, Magic, Magic, RH, Magic, Magic, LH, Magic, LH, Magic, Magic, Magic, Magic.

Seems like more than my fair share of magics. I'm so fed up of tapping 'breed' and seeing 20 hrs come up.

Mind you, some people on here have tried many more times than me, so I can't really complain too much, yet.

I have a question, can magics be traded? I have a feeling I saw somewhere that they can't, so wanted to check before evolving one to level 4. I only transferred my game from Android to iOS yesterday, so trading is still new to me. It would be nice to get more than 100 coins for my efforts. :)

Yes you can trade Magic dragons! Finally! A lot of new cool stuff you can get with those purple gems too!

topherocious
03-11-13, 03:48 PM
Speaking of trading Magics, has it be*** splitting too? I heard in another thread that it is but I'm trying to find out for a fact. Does Magic, indeed, split sometimes when breeding to Blue & Red?

Suave_Spencer
03-11-13, 05:52 PM
Speaking of trading Magics, has it be*** splitting too? I heard in another thread that it is but I'm trying to find out for a fact. Does Magic, indeed, split sometimes when breeding to Blue & Red?

I would hope not, because then there would probably be a chance of the Magic in Night to split...

tinytwiddle
03-11-13, 08:16 PM
I FINALLY managed to get a 16 hour breed time about an hour ago. I changed my strategy to only breeding LH and RH in the evening, so that the 11/12 hour fails would be done when I woke up. Still took forever, but man am I STOKED to cross one more dragon off my list!!

Now... to keep trying for the ever elusive Christmas dragons (snowman and elf) and Chocolate dragon... Sigh.

MazReptile
03-11-13, 11:49 PM
I've gone back to breeding a diamond as I want another. Using the same combo I got it with in 8 tries. So far on 2nd try lol

Lolas_Kryptonite
03-12-13, 01:28 AM
I've gone back to breeding a diamond as I want another. Using the same combo I got it with in 8 tries. So far on 2nd try lol

What combo? :D

ririyana
03-13-13, 10:36 PM
i wasted gold speeding up everything only to get 5 stupid magic dragons.
:mad::mad::mad:
is there any other combo i can use for passion? i am so peeved.

supernova_fire
03-14-13, 01:45 AM
So far 9 magic and and 7 lefts lol... It makes me laugh... Fyi, don't spend gold on anything but a dragon or scenery that u really really like, such a waste!

erxi9
03-17-13, 09:48 AM
i think i'll try to breed this guy again, but the goal for rose archway already expired.........
before it expired, i tried sooooo hard :/
dont know how long it'll takes this time, its terrifying.

i want rose archway back so badly. i hate it's there that i cant unlock!!!!

darla1123
03-17-13, 11:35 AM
Can you breed a passion dragon in the most recent verizon of DS or do you have to be in the valentines day version? I got a passion, but my daughter is still trying for hers

buddry
03-17-13, 11:58 AM
I have tried between 40-50 tries for passion. I have a 2nd island that I just mess around on and decided to try for a passion. Of course got it on the first try. All I want is to get it on my main account! :(

sehana
03-19-13, 04:18 PM
My attempt at drawing the Passion Gem as I needed a larger image of it :p

http://supremedynasty.com/apppix/ds_passionheart_drawn_200.png

tonguelashing
03-19-13, 04:54 PM
My attempt at drawing the Passion Gem as I needed a larger image of it :p

http://supremedynasty.com/apppix/ds_passionheart_drawn_200.png

I'm kind of surprised, given how much you contribute to the forum, and all the graphics work you do, that TL couldn't give you an original copy of the graphic for you to use in your work. But that said, this is a great job, much better than I can do and I'm pretty good at Photoshop (I do photography and retouch as well as programming).

sehana
03-19-13, 05:05 PM
I'm kind of surprised, given how much you contribute to the forum, and all the graphics work you do, that TL couldn't give you an original copy of the graphic for you to use in your work. But that said, this is a great job, much better than I can do and I'm pretty good at Photoshop (I do photography and retouch as well as programming).
Why thank you!! I'd love to learn programming. The programming course I am in right now doesn't have an ounce of actual programming language?!?!
I appreciate it though, as it was a quick 15 minute job, LOL! Shading is horrible, but scaled, down, it looks pretty descent :p LOL.
As you know, can't take a small 15px x 15px raster image and make it larger, as it won't look quite as good :)

tonguelashing
03-19-13, 05:34 PM
Why thank you!! I'd love to learn programming. The programming course I am in right now doesn't have an ounce of actual programming language?!?!
I appreciate it though, as it was a quick 15 minute job, LOL! Shading is horrible, but scaled, down, it looks pretty descent :p LOL.
As you know, can't take a small 15px x 15px raster image and make it larger, as it won't look quite as good :)

No you can't scale...it would look horrible, but what you can do...if you have Illustrator, is get the bitmap, outline it with a bezier curve, and then enlarge that. But I say that knowing the principle of what to do, but suck at illustrator.

sehana
03-19-13, 06:57 PM
No you can't scale...it would look horrible, but what you can do...if you have Illustrator, is get the bitmap, outline it with a bezier curve, and then enlarge that. But I say that knowing the principle of what to do, but suck at illustrator.
I've replied to this post, in this thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?35559-Having-fun-in-Photoshop-(PS)&p=573298&viewfull=1#post573298), (as to keep post on topic) since we are talking graphics now :)

salinho
03-20-13, 02:51 AM
Sehana, looks good! :) thanks for all your great work*

cleodux
03-26-13, 11:40 PM
I've been trying passion since valentine. And always got magic magic and magic also a lot of lh as well. And I still need to breed pink to get chocolate and all new black dragons. And all other new one like four leaf and Caesar, well its not new but I haven't try it yet. This feeling is almost the same when I try for witch dragon last year, when 21 hours always come out. In the end I never get that dragon hhuu huhuuu...

vanessa0914
04-01-13, 01:40 AM
When I breed LH andRH together, I always get magic and LH , y so hard to get a paasion???how to get it?

kurebiz
04-01-13, 02:06 AM
When I breed LH andRH together, I always get magic and LH , y so hard to get a paasion???how to get it?

its super rare. just keep trying. if you have 2 diamonds you can use that too.

DragonTan1
04-01-13, 02:27 AM
I used RH 1st then LH and got Passion on my 1st go.

vanessa0914
04-01-13, 10:42 AM
��

I just have 1diamond…

erxi9
04-02-13, 11:44 AM
as we all know, chocolate dragon is LE now, cupid is next probably.
is passion dragon LE too? anybody knows?

Autorithy
04-02-13, 11:51 AM
Does half heart and diamond work too?

Cyclohexane
04-02-13, 05:57 PM
I have two accounts and got it about 10th try on one and about 60th try on the other and still no results. I got so far behind with this dragon I am missing out on many others (Chocolate, leaf, easter, etc.). The timer dragons make the game annoying to me.

hamadrys
04-02-13, 06:00 PM
I have two accounts and got it about 10th try on one and about 60th try on the other and still no results. I got so far behind with this dragon I am missing out on many others (Chocolate, leaf, easter, etc.). The timer dragons make the game annoying to me.

I second that even if it is not very popular. Limited dragons are stressing me out. I feel I have to rush to get them and cannot breed whatever I want whenever I want. Of course it is a choice I am making to play the game that way. I do not want to miss on any dragon if I can help it. But the speed at which new limited/seasonals are given to us has been quite frantic lately and the successful breedings have plumeted down.

noir77
04-07-13, 10:22 PM
as we all know, chocolate dragon is LE now, cupid is next probably.
is passion dragon LE too? anybody knows?

Sehana's Dragon Egg Chart show LH, RH and Passion as Seasonal.

I bred a Passion today, really happy! RH (R, 4) + LF (L, 4) :)

midnightmeerkat
04-07-13, 11:02 PM
I just bred my left heart today.... Now to evolve him and try for the passion!

Beneath
04-08-13, 01:41 AM
I have just started again this passion hunt... earlier tryed two weeks only for that and no luck... now i've gotten athletic, LH and magic... so no luck yet...

darla1123
04-08-13, 03:59 AM
My daughter has probably been trying for passion for a week now. She is getting mostly magic with the occasional left or right heart. I hope she gets it soon. She is so frustrated.

kms899
04-08-13, 04:47 AM
My daughter has probably been trying for passion for a week now. She is getting mostly magic with the occasional left or right heart. I hope she gets it soon. She is so frustrated.

i'm getting a lot of magic, so I just throw the extra's in the trade for gems.

Beneath
04-10-13, 02:36 AM
My fails for trying to get passion are 9 Magics, 3 Athletics, 6 LH and 1 RH... how hard can it be to get one dragon?? I just hate magics for their lovely 20hrs fail time... it's so boring to breed dragons just once a day...

UnoRaven
04-10-13, 03:13 AM
Yeah, I'm focusing on Passion (once again) before they take it away and my first fail is a magic. Great. I

Beneath
04-10-13, 03:43 AM
Yeah, I'm focusing on Passion (once again) before they take it away and my first fail is a magic. Great. I

I'm afraid too that they'll remove passion.. i don't mind having some fails while trying to get passion but 20hrs after 20hrs after 20hrs isn't just fair.. just out of curiosity, are u using LH+RH or RH+LH? I know it isn't supposed to matter but anyways ^_^

RotomGuy
04-10-13, 03:59 AM
I'm afraid too that they'll remove passion.. i don't mind having some fails while trying to get passion but 20hrs after 20hrs after 20hrs isn't just fair.. just out of curiosity, are u using LH+RH or RH+LH? I know it isn't supposed to matter but anyways ^_^

If you want to know, I tried LH+RH for a while, then I switched and got it first time. I was probably lucky, but it's worth a try.

UnoRaven
04-10-13, 04:36 AM
I've tried both ways on and off. I've been trying for Passion, on and off, since it was released, and still nothing. And I'm still using the VD edition to do it. Has anyone got it on another edition?

hamadrys
04-10-13, 04:44 AM
I got it on the updated original edition. After 24 fails, the 25th time was Passion. Really, the most tedious breeding to get a dragon.

Beneath
04-10-13, 08:29 AM
I got it on the updated original edition. After 24 fails, the 25th time was Passion. Really, the most tedious breeding to get a dragon.

I tryed first on VD and now on easter edition... so i have 19 fails and if i am lucky i'll only get 5 more magics and then passion >_< lol... gonna be boring week for me.... :D oh well at least i have alot of time to come here and complain about it n_n

noir77
04-10-13, 10:31 AM
If you want to know, I tried LH+RH for a while, then I switched and got it first time. I was probably lucky, but it's worth a try.

Lol, so much for that theory then. :P

karamsay
04-10-13, 12:28 PM
Has anyone tried using LH + LH or RH + RH? Seems like that one should work too, right?

midnightmeerkat
04-10-13, 12:41 PM
Has anyone tried using LH + LH or RH + RH? Seems like that one should work too, right?

No it doesn't work, you need the left and right to get the passion dragon.

karamsay
04-10-13, 01:10 PM

But you can get it with two diamonds... So you really don't seem to need either LH or RH... speaking of, what about a half heart and diamond? I was just wondering if anyone had tried other combos.

hamadrys
04-10-13, 03:59 PM
I think you would be wasting your time. 2 diamonds work because Passion is a color by itself. LH and RH are both blue and red. However LH + RH will create the Passion color.
LH and LH will give you a red and blue hybrid.

rubyjeen
04-10-13, 04:09 PM

It's been a while since I bred mine, but when I did finally get it I used the same side of the heart, since I got several of each. I spent an entire Sunday buying gold to speed up breeding til I was done with it. I forget what I was trying for when I got my first heart, but I really didn't want any of them. But the heart wants what the heart wants.

bellarose2012
04-10-13, 06:35 PM
I had been putting off trying to breed this dragon because of the 20 hr magic fail but with all of the seasonal dragons ending I was afraid that the passion dragon would be going away soon as well. So after getting 8 magic dragons in a row I finally got the 16hr breed time. The only bad thing is that I'm maxed out on habitats so I'll have to sell 3 dragons and a habitat so that I can buy the passion habitat.

Beneath
04-11-13, 02:31 AM
I had been putting off trying to breed this dragon because of the 20 hr magic fail but with all of the seasonal dragons ending I was afraid that the passion dragon would be going away soon as well. So after getting 8 magic dragons in a row I finally got the 16hr breed time. The only bad thing is that I'm maxed out on habitats so I'll have to sell 3 dragons and a habitat so that I can buy the passion habitat.

Congrats for ur passion! :) and i'm sorry to hear that u have to sell other dragons for that :( i just got another magic... how exciting....

periculous
04-11-13, 03:48 AM
Don't even have a Leftheart dragon, I'm afraid of the onslaught of Magics...

RotomGuy
04-11-13, 04:06 AM
Common Dragons really need shorter times.

Fruitful 6 hrs
Firestorm 9 hrs (this would be the best thing to happen since... this would be the best thing to happen)
Magic 10 hrs
Mist 8 hrs
Sunrise 11 hrs
Charm 7 hrs

Sunrise hasn't really been a problem for me, but still, 24 hours is ridiculous.

SecretTarth
04-11-13, 07:13 AM
Finally got my passion this morning after getting enough Magic dragons to craft Nether Dust AND a large Amethyst with some left over.

rosewaterlily
04-11-13, 09:55 AM
My island is a passion-free magic factory. I'm okay with it for now but as soon as I get enough amethysts to finish off the amethyst dragon, it'll probably get annoying and I'll switch to boosted breed, which usually gives me RH/LH/athletic when trying for passion.

DragonTan1
04-11-13, 10:05 AM
Common Dragons really need shorter times.

Fruitful 6 hrs
Firestorm 9 hrs (this would be the best thing to happen since... this would be the best thing to happen)
Magic 10 hrs
Mist 8 hrs
Sunrise 11 hrs
Charm 7 hrs

Sunrise hasn't really been a problem for me, but still, 24 hours is ridiculous.

Agreed!! I don't understand why these common dragons take so long to breed/hatch and then you have super rare dragons like Parakeet who only take 5 hours.

Beneath
04-11-13, 12:58 PM
My island is a passion-free magic factory. I'm okay with it for now but as soon as I get enough amethysts to finish off the amethyst dragon, it'll probably get annoying and I'll switch to boosted breed, which usually gives me RH/LH/athletic when trying for passion.

Lol my island seems to be magic factory too :D oh i wish i could craft and trade and use boosted breed too!.......android........... >_< it would be nice to have something useful to do with aaaaalll of those 20 hr magics..... :)

wildhearts20
04-11-13, 01:27 PM
Agreed!! I don't understand why these common dragons take so long to breed/hatch and then you have super rare dragons like Parakeet who only take 5 hours.

I agree with this totally!

Beneath
04-12-13, 12:38 AM
Oh no.. left heart is going, so not that much more time to get passion.... and today i got another magic! Awesome....

PinkiePie2008
04-12-13, 08:38 PM
Ahh so much magic (14 in a row now) but alas no passion. :o((

aceblade
04-13-13, 03:50 PM
14 magic in a row!?
Ack.
:(

midnightmeerkat
04-13-13, 03:54 PM

Probably because you are tempted to speed up the commons when going for the rares.

PinkiePie2008
04-13-13, 10:07 PM
I know thought I better get in early before they put a timer on this one. Been trying since Cupid left (got one just before the time ran out). Lucky I already had the Rose, left heart and right heart. Last time I tried for a passion all I got was magic so I knew I was in for alot of waiting.I am only using a couple of gold to speed at the end of breeding if not going to be able to put in nest when ready.

dancingsnickerdoodle
04-15-13, 09:39 AM
Arrrrrgh!!! ANOTHER magic! I have 2 in the nests, 1 breeding, down to 2 in the habitats & am trading my 9th one now. I give up. I'm soooooo sick of the 20 hrs. If anyone would like to come & take 1 or 2 or 10, please come help yourself!

jjblueyes
04-15-13, 10:30 AM
This dragon is beyond hard. As some might remember I had about 80 tries & I finally quit about 2 months ago. As I saw TL retiring dragons I figured I'd better try again. It took me a week of off & on trying to get it. I must have tried about 15-20 times. It took me about 6 weeks total & about 100 tries. To date this was the most difficult dragon. My diamond didnt take near as long. I think it was about 25-30 tries for that. Good luck & keep trying. I know the 20 hour magic fails is awful & not fun. I hope you find the lil bugger.

itzjulezzz
04-15-13, 10:51 AM
immediately regret putting off trying for this one, until now. EASILY the hardest dragon to breed.:mad:

aceblade
04-15-13, 11:00 AM
I feel your pain guys.
So many magics! Let's hope we all get it THIS WEEK.
...or today.
lol

dancingsnickerdoodle
04-15-13, 11:24 AM
I used to like the color purple ������. So sad...........

MonteZamu
04-15-13, 01:05 PM
I was just thinking about something, it might be a gamble. However when the heart dragons are gone, it should be easier to get passion. Due having 2 less fails to worry about.

DragonTan1
04-15-13, 01:32 PM
immediately regret putting off trying for this one, until now. EASILY the hardest dragon to breed.:mad:

Ever heard of Unicorn and Dark Angel? lol

AraRaider
04-15-13, 04:43 PM
This passion dragon is driving me absolutely crazy and costing a ton of gold !! Prior to spending 150 + gold on the breeding den so far I've bred 8 magic dragons 4 left heart dragons 3 right heart dragons, then I spent money on buying 120 gold along with my own gold from neighbours, so then All I got was magic dragons, again with both left heart and right heart dragons and one athletic dragon. And I STILL haven't gotten the passion dragon! With the right heart dragon on the ticking timer it's only a matter of time before the passion dragon goes and I'm level 94 on this game, I have NEVER had so much trouble breeding for a particular dragon that wasn't diamond it's almost enough to make me want to put down the game because it seems to me that dragon story hAs diminished the percentage of whIch you can actually get rare, super rare dragons etc...I mean, from the game stand point I can see that they did that to make more money but from the player end and having been around since the beginning basically it's very frustrating. Yet, I will still continue to try for the passion dragon until I either get it, or run out of time... >:(

MazReptile
04-15-13, 04:46 PM
Yeah I'm constantly getting magics too and no gold to speed up. I really want this dragon as well, but I guess I might have to live with the fact it may never come to my island :(

manders1319
04-15-13, 07:33 PM
I have been trying for this dragon for well over 2 months. I have gotten more then my share, your share and everyone who probably plays this game share of magic dragons. I agree with other posts that this is the hardest dragon to get. I had a easier time getting a diamond believe it or not. I have tried every possible combination. I got left heart on my first try and then right heart right after. Now two months later. I cross my fingers every time I breed with no luck. Every time is see the 20 hours just makes my blood boil. Hopefully soon but with my luck it will the next one to go away :(

koiju
04-15-13, 07:39 PM
The only fail I get for this dragon is Magic!! I don't even have an athletic on my island so at least that would be a useful fail. Even the heart dragons would be a better fail, at least the time would be shorter! Arrr Magic - and then I'll be trying for Peacock - more Magic fails!!!

midnightmeerkat
04-15-13, 11:09 PM
Woohoo!! Just got a 16 hour!! Decided to use boosted breed for it. (500k a time). Got magic, right/left, athletic. Then the passion.... I have been trying to get it on my ipad that hasn't got boosted breeding and have been getting lots and lots and lots of magics.... I think I have changed my mind about the boosted breeding now. :)

vanessa0914
04-16-13, 02:18 AM
I think I have breed around 50 magic ! Use wt level can breed passion ?

noir77
04-16-13, 03:31 AM
I think I have breed around 50 magic ! Use wt level can breed passion ?

I used 4 & 4 for passion.

aceblade
04-16-13, 05:34 AM
I was just thinking about something, it might be a gamble. However when the heart dragons are gone, it should be easier to get passion. Due having 2 less fails to worry about.
I was thinking the same thing. Really, it should allow more chances to get Passion, but it will also mean Passion is closer to becoming LE.

aceblade
04-16-13, 09:29 AM
FINALLY!
16 hours. Epic Left and Right Heart Dragons.
*tears of joy*
lol

hamadrys
04-16-13, 09:54 AM
Congratulations! !!

aceblade
04-16-13, 10:05 AM
Thanks!!
:D

darla1123
04-16-13, 10:16 AM
Woohoo!! Just got a 16 hour!! Decided to use boosted breed for it. (500k a time). Got magic, right/left, athletic. Then the passion.... I have been trying to get it on my ipad that hasn't got boosted breeding and have been getting lots and lots and lots of magics.... I think I have changed my mind about the boosted breeding now. :)

My daughter has been trying non stop since snowman became limited with no luck. She has boosted breed for 100k coins and using it only brings her magics. The 20 hr breeding is awful. She has had maybe 1 athletic and I think 2 right hearts but the rest all magic. I just hope she can breed it before its gone for good

midnightmeerkat
04-16-13, 01:04 PM
My daughter has been trying non stop since snowman became limited with no luck. She has boosted breed for 100k coins and using it only brings her magics. The 20 hr breeding is awful. She has had maybe 1 athletic and I think 2 right hearts but the rest all magic. I just hope she can breed it before its gone for good

I hear you on the 20 hour breed, i hate 20 hours!!! My son is still trying for right heart at the moment and really wants the passion dragon

kms899
04-16-13, 01:12 PM
can anyone confirm if the passion will be available for breding for those who has the lh and rl, once the lh, rh and passion are removed from the market.

RotomGuy
04-16-13, 01:21 PM
can anyone confirm if the passion will be available for breding for those who has the lh and rl, once the lh, rh and passion are removed from the market.

Once Passion is gone, whether you have the Hearts or not, you can't get it.

DragonTan1
04-16-13, 01:24 PM

I think once RH is gone Passion will have a timer, or they might not get rid of Passion at all. We'll have to wait and see.

MazReptile
04-16-13, 01:29 PM
I've been trying since left heart went limited and all I have got is 20 hours every single time :/ I actually want this dragon too

kms899
04-16-13, 01:32 PM
I've been trying since left heart went limited and all I have got is 20 hours every single time :/ I actually want this dragon too

same here, thats why i'm asking.

maxnono
04-16-13, 01:38 PM
I haven't breed the leftheart dragon but i try many time!

kms899
04-16-13, 01:42 PM
if tl does have the intention to remove the passion, hopefully they will give us more time, rather than a few days to try and get the passion

UnoRaven
04-16-13, 01:57 PM
Still nothing but magic and I've been trying on and off since Passion came out. *deep sigh*

Beneath
04-16-13, 02:28 PM
Magic, magic, magic, magic, magic, magic, magic, magic, magic.... juuust a little bit annoying.....9 magics in a row, i am seriously starting to pull out my hair!! >_<

dancingsnickerdoodle
04-16-13, 02:54 PM
I have had so many magics - breeding, hatching, trading, breeding, hatching, trading, breeding, hatching, trading, that I'm now completely paranoid to try & breed anything that could even remotely end up purple! (still don't have that blasted passion yet!)

salinho
04-16-13, 05:59 PM
I was about to give up on my android & my nephew's because those kept gettig magics, but Eventually got the 16 hours... Much to my surprise. So , people, keep on going till the last minute! There's still about 5 days left!

Cyclohexane
04-16-13, 07:42 PM
I've got 2.5 months of straight breeding. Most of those days have been magic making the game unbelievably boring.

I want the dragon and decided to give up everything else. If I can't get it, then I'm quiting because a game should be fun.

I've got so much food and coin I don't even bother with anything anymore because I haven't got a new dragon in a very long time.

Here is what the game has become, 1.) send gold to friends 2.) breed magic dragon 3.) try to expand (about 1 time per week and a half now at max level). I'm done in about 5 minutes and nothing left to do and no more excitement. The dragon spawn rates are so low now the game is rapidly losing interest.

People keep telling me, just breed two diamonds together. Yea right. I don't have one diamond. Another one I've tried so many times and never gotten.

koiju
04-16-13, 08:49 PM
I was about to give up on my android & my nephew's because those kept gettig magics, but Eventually got the 16 hours... Much to my surprise. So , people, keep on going till the last minute! There's still about 5 days left!

I hope you're right - so so many Magics! I haven't had any other fails at all! I'm far too scared to try for Peacock next, need a Magic break!!

AraRaider
04-16-13, 10:39 PM
Oh my god FINALLY I got 16 hour breed time after about 15 magics, 2 athletic dragons 7 left heart dragons and 9 right heart dragons....though this isn't even counting all the times I tried and then gave up when the dragon first came out....and I also wasted 150 ish gold speeding up the breeding and that caused me to get nonstop magics and fail miserable, but after the last athletic dragon, I put my dragons up to breed, silently begged to get the passion dragon before checking the breeding time, aannnd I was not expecting to see 16 hours, hooray!

I hope all of you whom have been breeding for a long time don't give up, 'cause every failed breed is one spot closer to getting your passion dragon!!!

noir77
04-17-13, 12:38 AM
Oh my god FINALLY I got 16 hour breed time after about 15 magics, 2 athletic dragons 7 left heart dragons and 9 right heart dragons....though this isn't even counting all the times I tried and then gave up when the dragon first came out....and I also wasted 150 ish gold speeding up the breeding and that caused me to get nonstop magics and fail miserable, but after the last athletic dragon, I put my dragons up to breed, silently begged to get the passion dragon before checking the breeding time, aannnd I was not expecting to see 16 hours, hooray!

I hope all of you whom have been breeding for a long time don't give up, 'cause every failed breed is one spot closer to getting your passion dragon!!!

Congrats! 16 is a beautiful number :p

salinho
04-17-13, 02:31 AM
I hope you're right - so so many Magics! I haven't had any other fails at all! I'm far too scared to try for Peacock next, need a Magic break!!

Yeah! I had it much easier in my main account, but to be honest i think I tried a lot more in my main than in the other 2 accounts (my fails were mostly Hearts & Athletics, only got magic about 4 times whenever I swapped the breeding order!)
But they had almost exclusively magic fails! & still got passion, one on monday and the other on saturday I believe, or something. Wuite close together.

darla1123
04-17-13, 04:51 AM
My daughter finally got passion this morning!!! We were never so excited to see 16 hrs. We were both jumping around and cheering lol

elwood99
04-17-13, 05:22 AM
Congrats to those who got passion. 16 hrs is beautiful.

For those who are still trying, there is still time left for passion 
No big deal it is only a game