PDA

View Full Version : Left heart dragon but can't buy passion pit!

Tina_Marie66
01-30-13, 02:25 PM
Ok TeamLava! I have gotten my left heart dragon egg, it's ready to be placed in habitat....but I can not buy Passion Pit!! Where do I put it?? And I don't want to just waste this dragon by having to sell it!!! Please allow us that have exceeded our habitat limit.....before this special started, to allow us to buy the passion pit. I would say this fair! Otherwise don't offer any specials with new habitats! The amount of money we spend for gold I would think would satisfy your satisfaction as to making us happily play specials and continue playing. But we need these passion habitats to continue! Thank you!

[S8] Elsa
01-30-13, 02:29 PM
If you have already reached your Habitat limit, which is 35, you will need to sell a Habitat to make room. You can see whether you have reached the limit by going to Overview.

Tina_Marie66
01-30-13, 02:47 PM
How do I sell a habitat?? Thank you

Tina_Marie66
01-30-13, 02:49 PM
I have reached my limit. May you please tell me how to sell a habitat?? I've tried but it don't give me a sell option that I see. Please help. Thank you

badger8
01-30-13, 02:52 PM
I think you have to empty it out first. pretty sure you can't sell a habi with dragons in it.

sweetstuff525
01-30-13, 02:52 PM
You have to trade or sell or move your dragons that are in the habitat and then sell habitat once it's empty

badger8
01-30-13, 02:53 PM
Great minds...

salinho
01-30-13, 02:54 PM
You move your dragons to another habitat (or sell/trade them) , because to sell a habitat it needs to be empty.

salinho
01-30-13, 02:55 PM
Great minds...

You guys got there earlier. XD

Tina_Marie66
01-30-13, 02:58 PM
You have to trade or sell or move your dragons that are in the habitat and then sell habitat once it's empty

Thank you so much:)) I just emptied a nest and was able to sell the habitat:)) I so much appreciate your help:)) big Hugs!

CarrieLynn85
01-30-13, 03:06 PM
How did you breed your leftheart dragon?

grondai
01-30-13, 03:56 PM
How did you breed your leftheart dragon?

Red/blue mix. The right and left heart dragons are obtained the same way and have the same breeding time of 12 hours

Gilmoregals10
02-19-13, 04:22 AM
Yet another difference between the ios and android versions of Dragon Story would appear to be that you can't sell habitats, empty or full, on android. I have a virtue dragon egg in the nest and can't buy a pink habitat to put it in, so it's clogging a nest making gameplay pretty slow now, only able to breed and hatch one dragon at a time. I could buy a 3rd nest for a whopping 500 gold but don't want to spend any more real money on a game where I can no longer strive to breed the elusive diamond dragon. There are all these great new habitats to hold lots of dragons and collect heaps of coins, but you need gold for those, and you can't upgrade the large habitats you already have for gold. So once you reach that maximum you are kinda stuffed. I am so disappointed about this as we have so enjoyed playing this game up til now.
Hope Team Lava can increase the habitat limit soon, or at least give android users the ability to sell off habitats.

NeferTsukia
02-19-13, 05:07 AM
Huh? Try restarting your game or device. You're supposed to be able to sell habitats, no matter the platform.

Caymanwent
02-19-13, 11:57 AM
Why dont you just put it in a red or blue habitat for now?

OrdinaryJoe
02-19-13, 12:09 PM
I'm on android and I have sold quite a few habitats. We do have that ability.

Yet another difference between the ios and android versions of Dragon Story would appear to be that you can't sell habitats, empty or full, on android. I have a virtue dragon egg in the nest and can't buy a pink habitat to put it in, so it's clogging a nest making gameplay pretty slow now, only able to breed and hatch one dragon at a time. I could buy a 3rd nest for a whopping 500 gold but don't want to spend any more real money on a game where I can no longer strive to breed the elusive diamond dragon. There are all these great new habitats to hold lots of dragons and collect heaps of coins, but you need gold for those, and you can't upgrade the large habitats you already have for gold. So once you reach that maximum you are kinda stuffed. I am so disappointed about this as we have so enjoyed playing this game up til now.
Hope Team Lava can increase the habitat limit soon, or at least give android users the ability to sell off habitats.

MomsHouseofSweets
02-19-13, 09:52 PM
You can sell habitats and dragons on Android, but the habitat you wish to sell must be empty. Either move dragons to another habitat or sell them and then you can sell the habitat.

MomsHouseofSweets
02-19-13, 09:53 PM
Why dont you just put it in a red or blue habitat for now?

Yep .... that's what I did until I able to get a Passion Pit and then moved them there.

ivanazagreb
02-20-13, 01:08 AM
People obviusly get confused cuz the Sell button is in the low right corner :) you have to empty your habitat, then click move and the sell button apears in the lower right corner of your screen.