PDA

View Full Version : Xmas beagle bug

Swissgirl
12-14-10, 11:55 PM
Hi there,

Has anyone else noticed that the xmas beagle is bugged? If i put anything directly behind it, it shows straight through, as if the dog were transparent. I therefore have to leave the space behind free of any items to be able to enjoy snoopy!

Teamlava, Norman, any fix planned before xmas?

Unregistered
12-20-10, 02:20 AM
Any news on this anyone?

Unregistered
12-21-10, 04:43 PM
Hi Teamlava,

My reindeer is having the same problem, although transparent would be nicer than the disfiguration I'm seeing. Since I paid 24 gems for it...can we please fix it before Christmas?

Unregistered
12-22-10, 06:58 AM
BUMP! bump bump bump

Swissgirl
12-23-10, 01:53 PM
Hi Teamlava,

My reindeer is having the same problem, although transparent would be nicer than the disfiguration I'm seeing. Since I paid 24 gems for it...can we please fix it before Christmas?

Me again, now that i pressed the treasure chest again, i got the reindeer. Hurrah. But... Same bug, can't put it in front of the sleigh, it goes all weird and transparent. 48 gems and 2 bugs... Actually 72, cos i got 2 beagles. Fix before xmas please...

Unregistered
12-23-10, 01:59 PM
Me again, now that i pressed the treasure chest again, i got the reindeer. Hurrah. But... Same bug, can't put it in front of the sleigh, it goes all weird and transparent. 48 gems and 2 bugs... Actually 72, cos i got 2 beagles. Fix before xmas please...

Norman, i know ur there... Could u at least acknowledge that there are display bugs with the xmas animals???

I will post a picture in 5 minutes so that u can see exactly what i mean.

Unregistered
12-23-10, 04:30 PM
Norman, i know ur there... Could u at least acknowledge that there are display bugs with the xmas animals???

I will post a picture in 5 minutes so that u can see exactly what i mean.

More like 2 hours, but here's the picture. Find the reindeer...
http://www.swiss-audio.com/img/farm/bug.jpg

Unregistered
12-23-10, 04:52 PM
You are not alone! Teamlava, can you please fix this?

Unregistered
12-23-10, 05:19 PM
Thanks for the heads up, I almost spent some money for gems to get these items and I see how well TL is responding to their customer service.