PDA

View Full Version : Help! Advice! D:

oinkss
01-30-13, 07:13 AM
So I tried to transfer my Bakery Story and Resturaunt Story games from my mom's Ipad to my new Ipod Touch yesterday using the website Teamlava provides and it didn't work. So I then contact Teamlava and gave the nice lady all my information regarding my games. To my surprise, she told me that my games already transfered. Yet, it's still not showing up on my Ipod. I'm really getting freaked out because I've spent alot of money on Bakery Story and cooked and leveled up alot (basically I put alot of time into it) and I don't want to lose it. My old account is also not showing up on the Ipad. When I open the games on the Ipad it starts out like a new game. Has this happen to anyone? I told Teamlava that my old account is still not showing on my Ipod and i'm waiting for a reply....but i'm worried.

marrrina
01-30-13, 07:47 AM
The same thing is going on with my friend and she's been trying to get it fixed for months -__- I guess you just have to stay on them about it. Too bad they don't have a support phone number! I feel like things would be done more efficiently than via email.

310pnut
01-30-13, 07:59 AM
Try deleting and reinstalling. Also when I had my account transferred I had 2 reboot my iPad

oinkss
01-30-13, 08:20 AM
When you say reboot, do you mean return it to factory settings?

irishmeagan
01-30-13, 08:41 AM
Go to bugs and feedback forum and follow the storm8 game transfer. I just switched devices and that method works every time!

310pnut
01-30-13, 09:03 AM
When you say reboot, do you mean return it to factory settings?

No I mean just turn off and on ur iPod.

oinkss
01-30-13, 09:50 AM
I've tried that and also uninstalling and installing again, but still nothing.

kooky panda
01-30-13, 11:31 AM
I've tried that and also uninstalling and installing again, but still nothing.
So your Ipod and your moms ipad are both showing new games with no storm ID assigned?

oinkss
01-30-13, 11:55 AM
So your Ipod and your moms ipad are both showing new games with no storm ID assigned?

The only ID that shows is the temporary one team lava told me to make yesterday which is: Tasha1293 which is on my new iPod touch. On my mom's IPad there is no ID registered, it's a completely new game.

My original ID before I switched anything is Oinkss, but it's not showing on either devices :(

FrozenTurtle
01-30-13, 04:40 PM
Can you PM me your ticket number and affected Storm8 ID? I'll take a look for you.

oinkss
01-30-13, 04:47 PM
Thank you! Can you just let me know what a ticket number is? The affected ID is Oinkss.

kooky panda
01-30-13, 04:48 PM
Thank you! Can you just let me know what a ticket number is? The affected ID is Oinkss.
check your support email. You will have a ticket number showing on that email.

FrozenTurtle
01-30-13, 05:01 PM

Thanks, I sent you a PM :)

oinkss
01-30-13, 06:18 PM
Thank you Frozen Turtle! I don't know what you did but it's finally working! :D thank you, thank you, thank you! ^__^