PDA

View Full Version : Are the "heart" dragons glitches and unbreedable?

stoogehunter
01-30-13, 05:07 AM
Has anyone gotten one of the new dragons yet? And I mean since the valentines version came out? I know quite a few people got them when it was glitches and accidentally released the other day, but has anyone bred one today?
I have used almost 700 gold speed breeding trying to get one but no luck. And that's a LOT of gold with no new dragon to show for it?
Are any of the mods around and able to message TL and ask them to look into it? Are these new dragons glitches and unbreedable?
If so, I want a refund on my wasted gold!

Baraze
01-30-13, 05:23 AM
I used a Ton too and find it incomprehensible that a "rare" dragon would be so hard to breed. Something In the water isn't clean.

roosfamily
01-30-13, 05:26 AM
Has anyone gotten one of the new dragons yet? And I mean since the valentines version came out? I know quite a few people got them when it was glitches and accidentally released the other day, but has anyone bred one today?
I have used almost 700 gold speed breeding trying to get one but no luck. And that's a LOT of gold with no new dragon to show for it?
Are any of the mods around and able to message TL and ask them to look into it? Are these new dragons glitches and unbreedable?
If so, I want a refund on my wasted gold!
Same as you here! At the end I was so frustrated with myself that I actually bought Left Heart in order to stop use gold for it: I've spent so much gold that I think I could buy 3 of them :(
Stupid me, but all these tries are really too much for a rare dragon. And it's only the first one.

In addition, as I've said in the other 3d, in valentine version I can't use gemstone dragons for breeding, but in the original version I still can (I've re-downloaded it to check). :(

salinho
01-30-13, 05:40 AM
I find it odd that nobody's been able to breed them yet. Must be some sort of glitch; we need to wait out and see if more people post their feedback today. In the meantime i suggest nobody use gold for speed breeding.
I mean, come on: water and fire have three (four xD) possible outcomes, all of them rare dragons...what's the odds of so many people not being able to get the Hearts? By now there should be someone bragging about how they got it first time, lol.

kooky panda
01-30-13, 05:58 AM
Please continue your discussions on the Current Thread here. (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?45018-LEFT-HEART-DRAGON-and-Right-Heart-Dragons&p=529776&viewfull=1#post529776)