PDA

View Full Version : any ideas please?

doop01
01-30-13, 01:58 AM
Does anyone have an easy way of finding out which of your neighbors are no longer actively playing? I would love to find out which of my neighbors are no longer playing but don't know how you could easily find out. Any tips or ideas appreciated :o)

tailsprower
01-30-13, 02:07 AM
Well here are some ways :

1. Nothing in breeding den or nest .
2. No new dragon or object eg . trading portal .
3. Doesn't accept request , doesn't play with anyone's dragons , and doesn't gift at all .
4. Low Social Rating .

I don't really delete my neighbors because you never know when they come back again :)

ivanazagreb
01-30-13, 02:07 AM
Hm... I don't know do you loose egg points if you don't wisit your neighbors.... That's a good question :) Anyway people that have higher egg points are more active.

tailsprower
01-30-13, 02:11 AM
Hm... I don't know do you loose egg points if you don't wisit your neighbors.... That's a good question :) Anyway people that have higher egg points are more active.

Can't help myself but to correct LOL :) But the Egg points are called Social Rating :)

ivanazagreb
01-30-13, 02:14 AM
Can't help myself but to correct LOL :) But the Egg points are called Social Rating :)

LoL sorry.... That's what I ment, It was on the tip of my tounge but I just couldn't remember on time! :)

doop01
01-30-13, 02:20 AM
The thing is you can't just go on egg counts coz I have a couple of regular gifters with no eggs at all. I always visit the higher egg level players but also the ones with no eggs that I exchange gold with regularly. Sigh....prob have to just keep an eye on the ones I suspect don't play anymore and watch for any changes in what game level they are at. It's just annoying to scroll thru a huge list looking for the neighbors you want

ivanazagreb
01-30-13, 02:30 AM
And a nother thing is that The Social atings count is kinda wierd.... I wisit my neighbors and community regulary every day and I'm stuck on lv. 3 of social rating for ages... So I don't know how the social rating count works.

azychan
01-30-13, 04:23 AM
I think the best way to know inactive players is remembering their level, for e.g if a player in lv 20 for a month and his social rating is zero, so you can conclude that he's inactive.

kwhales
01-30-13, 04:28 AM
The social rating does go down if you don't visit. Also, if they have the same combo dancing in their den for quite a while with no new dragons appearing, or the same egg in the nest for too long, they are gone. Look at their wall, is there a lot of people posting where are you or something like that? and how old are the messages on the wall? Good indicators if it is an active member.

azychan
01-30-13, 04:32 AM
The social rating does go down if you don't visit. Also, if they have the same combo dancing in their den for quite a while with no new dragons appearing, or the same egg in the nest for too long, they are gone. Look at their wall, is there a lot of people posting where are you or something like that? and how old are the messages on the wall? Good indicators if it is an active member.

I don't have any new message for 2 weeks, and so do my neighbors, but they send me golds everyday.

salinho
01-30-13, 05:47 AM
I think the best way to know inactive players is remembering their level, for e.g if a player in lv 20 for a month and his social rating is zero, so you can conclude that he's inactive.

That's my theory too. :)