PDA

View Full Version : Cupid Dragon ! REMOVED

Pages : [1] 2

mikemike28
01-29-13, 09:15 PM
I am so getting this dragon !!! :) Btw, passion dragon is 16 hours !

marie288
01-29-13, 09:24 PM
I can't get the Valentine's Day version yet!

grondai
02-04-13, 12:37 PM
New Dragon coming!!

2-4-14- Dragon has been relisted!! Good Luck!

Cupid Dragon - 18 hour breed Time

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b211/saiyansnake/Cupidclose.png

http://i.imgur.com/Dyl0hCB.png

The Cupid Dragon is ready to bring love to your Island in Dragon Story (https://www.facebook.com/DragonStoryApp)!

Seems like they may have gotten this statue idea from a certain drawling... :)

http://i1257.photobucket.com/albums/ii513/Grondai/7b9861e4fca6f08a4f1b9e03b310f942_zps976b0de3.jpg

http://i1257.photobucket.com/albums/ii513/Grondai/ec817aa818ea2a80cd23b33fda7ea119_zpsecc3118f.jpg

Each one costs a significant amount of gold so good luck.

Skip2TheEnd
02-04-13, 12:44 PM
Wish I could convert my 6 million silver coins into gold! TL should have a recipe for crafting gold bars, maybe 500,000 for 1 gold bar?

grondai
02-04-13, 12:45 PM
http://i1257.photobucket.com/albums/ii513/Grondai/839b88991f5914f10a56a78ae4b1d971_zpsb41a593a.jpg

grondai
02-04-13, 12:46 PM
The gazebo is 80 gold also

Baraze
02-04-13, 01:03 PM
I want that castle so bad. Considering I buy gem items galore in the other stories this isn't so steep. BUt considering gold is used so much in the game for speeding up things, I can't use any right now. So cute.....

codenamezebra
02-04-13, 02:02 PM
And a gazebo

lilobrat05
02-04-13, 02:08 PM
Seriously!!!!!!!!! Everything in this game costs gold. We finally get an update with some new decor and it all costs gold! This game is really starting to get to the point where it's not worth it to even play. You can only receive 3 gifts from neighbors a day for gold and that's the only way you can get gold unless you buy it or there are goals, you don't get any for leveling up or leveling up dragons. At least in the other games we get gems for mastering recipes or clothing. The dragons cost so much for gold and some of them seem totally impossible to even breed.

Really TL, seriously, do you ever listen to what your consumers want? This is an awesome concept for a game and I love it but I'm not going to spend that much money to decorate my island and definitely not going to spend that kind of money to purchase the dragons I don't have. Think about more people would be more apt to play this game and spend money on it if the stuff within the game was actually cheaper! Expansions take so long to achieve because you have to wait forever to get enough maps from neighbors to expand then you have to wait days for the expansion and then you have to wait again and pay a ton of coins to removed the stuff that was under the expansion.

I'm just getting tired of playing this game, its just a waiting game that can get very expensive very quick. You know you have to wait for the dragons to breed, then wait to hatch (because if there is an egg you don't want you still have to wait for it or pay GOLD to speed it up), it's just getting to that point. Then you finally release an update with some decor and EVERY SINGLE ITEM costs GOLD!!!!!

codenamezebra
02-04-13, 02:24 PM
I understand your frustration ...I actually just lost about 500 gold i had saved up on the recent valentines and ceasar glitches.... however the prices to speed up dragons is not that bad...and all the new decor is pretty fair priced in my opinion...however I am comparing those prices to the recent options for the Glorious Grove and Big Lava special habitats which I do think are very overpriced at a whopping 500 gold...I think all the valentines stuff is pretty ok on price not too ridiculous. ..except those darn rose bushes....you cant just have one bush!! At 30 gold per bush I feel it is really the only valentines item that is grossly overpriced.... I will not be getting rose bushes....but I have splurged a lttle had to have that kissing statue and the castle ^o^

codenamezebra
02-04-13, 02:25 PM
Torchlit paths on valentines also do not cost gold and I am really happy the passion pit did not cost gold too! That would have made me sad!

hamadrys
02-04-13, 02:27 PM
Pictures ?
Obviously just available through the Valentine update, correct ?
So not for Kindle users.

cast1532
02-04-13, 02:28 PM
You can receive more than 3 gold each day, actually 20 each day. You can gift gold to three neighbors.

Afishkiss
02-04-13, 02:32 PM
Thumbs down. It cost too much gold for these new decor. It's just too much. Didn't even released at least one decoration that doesn't cost gold. Definitely not going to buy these new decoration. It's sad how this game becoming more and more $$$$ game.

hamadrys
02-04-13, 02:45 PM
Thanks for the pictures.

mymummy789
02-04-13, 03:19 PM
You can receive more than 3 gold each day, actually 20 each day. You can gift gold to three neighbors.

does anyone really get 20 gold a day? I have 4 neighbours who regularly gift. Any more is a bonus

Skip2TheEnd
02-04-13, 03:31 PM

You sure, the most I get is on average 1 a day. I used to get more but for some reason I can't accept the gold anymore. The icon to accept is phased out and unclickable.

Baraze
02-04-13, 03:38 PM
And Sapphire is finally in my crafting building!

grondai
02-04-13, 03:38 PM
Guys decor doesn't do anything. It's for looks. No reason to complain. I just bought it because I love making my island look good now that I have all the dragons :p

grondai
02-04-13, 03:40 PM
I love the artwork they but into the decor. Much better detail then any other previous decorations

gsedai
02-04-13, 04:07 PM
argh why did it have to be bought with gold ?!

sweetstuff525
02-04-13, 04:15 PM
I hope they make them craftable even though it would make those who bought it with gold mad

OpeningCeremony
02-04-13, 04:34 PM
I hope they make them craftable even though it would make those who bought it with gold mad

yea i dunno if i should buy any since they did that with caretaker's cabin. i bought it for gold when it first came out and then i crafted another one after the trading/craft update. but this is seasonal content... so who knows what TL will do. i wish i could read their minds! haha

kwhales
02-04-13, 04:35 PM
Well I guess that explains the gold sale that just popped up on my game.

NouraMoh
02-04-13, 04:55 PM
I got a gem sale on CS but nothing on DS :(

kwhales
02-04-13, 05:14 PM
Does anyone know if these new decorations are limited time only items?

mjtang
02-04-13, 05:53 PM
Grondai, can u show us those drawings that may have shared some features of new decors? I'd like to see it. :)

jewelz22
02-04-13, 06:10 PM
does anyone really get 20 gold a day? I have 4 neighbours who regularly gift. Any more is a bonus

On a good day I got 8 gold tops.....lately no one really is giving anymore 3 maybe......

SybreTiger
02-04-13, 07:04 PM
Are these new decorations rotatable?

parkerkoko
02-04-13, 07:08 PM
its hard to to decide who gets gold, i have over 150 friends and i get maybe 1 or two gold a week. but its all good. i still enjoy the game. i do think that a lot of thing on here should be free, it is a game.

kooky panda
02-04-13, 07:14 PM
New dragon coming!!

http://i.imgur.com/Dyl0hCB.png
The Cupid Dragon is ready to bring love to your Island in Dragon Story (https://www.facebook.com/DragonStoryApp)!

nylear13
02-04-13, 08:48 PM
I really don't want to complain since android has finally gotten an update after waiting for so long, and I'm happy about that really. But gold for ALL the new decorations? What exactly are we accumulating all those coins for? Just to see the numbers jump and feel a false sense of being 'rich'?

I wouldn't mind if just 1 or 2 of the more fancy looking ones go for gold as 'premium' items but having all of them costing gold is too much in my opinion, people are already spending gold speeding up stuff left and right, I think we really should be able to beautify our islands with just coins.

That said, I'm not sure if these decorations are craftable on ios. I suppose the price is not too overboard if they are achievable through crafting.

grondai
02-04-13, 08:54 PM
Grondai, can u show us those drawings that may have shared some features of new decors? I'd like to see it. :)

http://i1257.photobucket.com/albums/ii513/Grondai/6120d7c5615b1ccca7aa4876aa365e42_zps7bf3318f.jpg

pattypopo
02-04-13, 09:24 PM
I really don't want to complain since android has finally gotten an update after waiting for so long, and I'm happy about that really. But gold for ALL the new decorations? What exactly are we accumulating all those coins for? Just to see the numbers jump and feel a false sense of being 'rich'?

I wouldn't mind if just 1 or 2 of the more fancy looking ones go for gold as 'premium' items but having all of them costing gold is too much in my opinion, people are already spending gold speeding up stuff left and right, I think we really should be able to beautify our islands with just coins.

That said, I'm not sure if these decorations are craftable on ios. I suppose the price is not too overboard if they are achievable through crafting.

Maybe we are accumulating coins to plant more crops. The cost to feed/level up dragons has doubled in the VE. At least for me it has. Can't get a confirmation of if this is a glitch or by design. I go to the original version to feed. It has the old prices.

kurebiz
02-04-13, 09:43 PM
Maybe we are accumulating coins to plant more crops. The cost to feed/level up dragons has doubled in the VE. At least for me it has. Can't get a confirmation of if this is a glitch or by design. I go to the original version to feed. It has the old prices.

I take it you're on android? The increased food costs is by design. Because ios has increased food cost since new dawn. They're trying to bring us up to speed.

Candy3030
02-04-13, 09:46 PM
Does anyone know if these new decorations are limited time only items?

I was wondering the same thing???
Dose anyone know before its too late :(

iaweforfun
02-04-13, 10:13 PM
I think cupid dragon maybe light+virtue. Or , passion with something i dont know

pattypopo
02-04-13, 10:21 PM
I take it you're on android? The increased food costs is by design. Because ios has increased food cost since new dawn. They're trying to bring us up to speed.

It seems like a silly way to increase costs, when you can go to the original and level up for the old price.

grondai
02-04-13, 10:34 PM
It seems like a silly way to increase costs, when you can go to the original and level up for the old price.

They fixed it for iOS. You could back up ur device to the old version until now. It's like they did an overall update without us having a choice to update

MomsHouseofSweets
02-04-13, 11:07 PM
Kooky ... is it known yet if Cupid will be for both IOS and Android?

MomsHouseofSweets
02-04-13, 11:11 PM
All the new decorations being purchased with gold is very disappointing. We get an unreasonable small amount of gold and can do little about it. Gifting to just 3 neighbors a day is ridiculous. Someone should do a poll to see just how many DS players really get much gold in a day. I don't and certainly not as many as 20! I've never received half that much in a day. LOL Pricing decor out of the reach of most all players is ... well, it's not a good move in my opinion.

iaweforfun
02-04-13, 11:20 PM
Virtue + light?

iaweforfun
02-04-13, 11:22 PM
Or passion + fire

opanugie
02-04-13, 11:37 PM
passion + light or passion + diamond

Baraze
02-05-13, 12:03 AM
Looks like passion and water. Don't see it being a diamond hybrid. Too soon. Too limited. But he's cute! Just cringe at more magic fail times. Passion is a pest to breed with too. No matter what I breed it with, I just get athletic or left/right hearts.

empressarcana
02-05-13, 12:13 AM
*grabby hands*

I want it~!!

nylear13
02-05-13, 12:20 AM

But what about when all ur dragons are alr epic? All the dragons I have at this point are alr epic, except one dream and that is because I prefer its baby form. I'm sure there are plenty of players in the same situation as me, for now I'm planting and accumulating food just for the sake of spending some of my coins, but it's really pretty pointless.

roosfamily
02-05-13, 12:22 AM
Looks like passion and water. Don't see it being a diamond hybrid. Too soon. Too limited. But he's cute! Just cringe at more magic fail times. Passion is a pest to breed with too. No matter what I breed it with, I just get athletic or left/right hearts.
I can't see passion dragon in my breeding list: are you playing VE?

tailsprower
02-05-13, 01:52 AM
I'm guessing a Light Hybrid . Come on rightheart apear before me ! It's been annoying getting leftheart 7 times in a row ! But this new dragon would be an awesome addition ! :)

mjtang
02-05-13, 02:01 AM
Interesting!!! Thx grondai!!

mjtang
02-05-13, 02:02 AM
I think it's passion x light.

Spiceshirl
02-05-13, 02:19 AM
Awww at last can't wait my Cupid is coming:o hope it's super rare and makes 4000 coins an hour:rolleyes:

IrisheaglesOne
02-05-13, 03:30 AM
That is one cute dragon!! Hope its available for Android too! Adorable! I want!!

opanugie
02-05-13, 03:51 AM
i think it also can be Passion and Virtue

kooky panda
02-05-13, 05:52 AM

I am not sure.

sollia
02-05-13, 05:54 AM
Everyone is saying Passion like it's a new color...is it? Did I miss something here?

It's very cute though, I definitely want one.

hamadrys
02-05-13, 06:00 AM
And certainly not for Kindle. Because Kindle doesn't get Valentine updates.

WayneLovesNatalie
02-05-13, 06:26 AM
Quite frustrating the amount of gold they expect to buy. I for one am definitely not spending that much money on decorating my island, as fantastic as they look. It's a shame really.

sollia
02-05-13, 06:32 AM
Quite frustrating the amount of gold they expect to buy. I for one am definitely not spending that much money on decorating my island, as fantastic as they look. It's a shame really.

I don't really decorate at all, which means I don't lust after expensive gold items :P Which is important because I have very little self-control when it comes to spending money on games, especially 5 dollars here and there.

momoko_pinky
02-05-13, 06:46 AM
The cupid dragon has a weird face... But he is kinda cute.

accisse
02-05-13, 06:54 AM
Everyone is saying Passion like it's a new color...is it? Did I miss something here?

It's very cute though, I definitely want one.

Passion seems like a new colour to me because it has its own new icon, not just a blue+red like other blue-red hybrids. And its own tab too. Hmm... I'm not really sure though...

grondai
02-05-13, 07:04 AM
Passion seems like a new colour to me because it has its own new icon, not just a blue+red like other blue-red hybrids. And its own tab too. Hmm... I'm not really sure though...

Yes passion is a new element that has a purple/pink heart but don't let those colors confuse you. You have to breed red/blue to retrieve the leftand right heart dragons to create the single element passion dragon. It's the first single element dragon created from it's hybrids

Candy3030
02-05-13, 08:10 AM
Are the decorations for a limited time????

lilylunalove
02-05-13, 08:19 AM
Aaahh I want the Cupid! Is it out on iOS already? I'm just wondering if Android will get it. And I love the new decor. Too bad I don't have gold OR room for them. :(

Sphinx08
02-05-13, 08:31 AM
I've been trying for a RightHeart, and I've gotten six Magics in a row. I don't want to spend the gold on speeding things up, so I'm just waiting it out. If i run out of time for the goal, well, c'est la vie.

saintlover
02-05-13, 08:52 AM
I have IOS and its not out yet either, should be seeing it around 6pm EST when they normally release stuff. fingers crossed. I have no idea where I will be able to put it as I have no room at the inn.

Spiceshirl
02-05-13, 09:20 AM
Hello I think this is a nbr I visit this island before it's Sparticus

foxxiegirl
02-05-13, 09:50 AM
Awww Cupid is so very cute!

kooky panda
02-05-13, 11:11 AM

Cupid will be released on the Valentine games for IOS and Android.

J85909266
02-05-13, 11:12 AM

Great news. Thanks.

Candy3030
02-05-13, 11:47 AM
Kooky? ... Do you know if the new decorations are only available for a limited time?

MomsHouseofSweets
02-05-13, 01:40 PM

Thank you, kooky!!!

brandonu
02-05-13, 01:58 PM
If passion is going to be treated as a new element, they should have increased the cap size for coins. 3,200 is extremely low for dragons that have the same feeding requirements as light dragons.

henrylucky
02-05-13, 03:01 PM
I think Cupid is purple, red, light

kooky panda
02-05-13, 03:07 PM
Kooky? ... Do you know if the new decorations are only available for a limited time?

I checked and limited items will have timers on them.

lilylunalove
02-05-13, 03:18 PM
Ah yes, awesome! Thanks for telling us!

MariaVamp
02-05-13, 05:12 PM
I just bought the kissing dragons, fortunatly the only one I liked ^^ :D Thank God I had some gold saved from the christmass edition games. But the guy complaining about the gold has some right. Espesially the dragon prices scream "DONATE" xD

NeferTsukia
02-05-13, 05:37 PM
Gold for decor? No, thanks. Not those ridiculous ammounts. Lol.

MariaVamp
02-06-13, 02:36 AM
http://i50.tinypic.com/2115uux.jpg

kaylahni
02-06-13, 09:31 AM
Seriously!!!!!!!!! Everything in this game costs gold. We finally get an update with some new decor and it all costs gold! This game is really starting to get to the point where it's not worth it to even play. You can only receive 3 gifts from neighbors a day for gold and that's the only way you can get gold unless you buy it or there are goals, you don't get any for leveling up or leveling up dragons. At least in the other games we get gems for mastering recipes or clothing. The dragons cost so much for gold and some of them seem totally impossible to even breed.

Really TL, seriously, do you ever listen to what your consumers want? This is an awesome concept for a game and I love it but I'm not going to spend that much money to decorate my island and definitely not going to spend that kind of money to purchase the dragons I don't have. Think about more people would be more apt to play this game and spend money on it if the stuff within the game was actually cheaper! Expansions take so long to achieve because you have to wait forever to get enough maps from neighbors to expand then you have to wait days for the expansion and then you have to wait again and pay a ton of coins to removed the stuff that was under the expansion.

I'm just getting tired of playing this game, its just a waiting game that can get very expensive very quick. You know you have to wait for the dragons to breed, then wait to hatch (because if there is an egg you don't want you still have to wait for it or pay GOLD to speed it up), it's just getting to that point. Then you finally release an update with some decor and EVERY SINGLE ITEM costs GOLD!!!!!

I absolutely agree with you! I spend a great deal of time playing this game since I am on disability and I'm unable to work. I've been patient and I've built myself up to level 67. I have nearly 500 neighbors who do give gold but there is NO WAY to buy all this new decor with the 10-12 bars I might get per day as gifts. This doesn't take into account using gold for speeding up dragon breedings, hatchings or evolutions. That's really all I use it for. Now that I am at a decent level and have some rare and super rare dragons, I can generate a decent amount of coins during a given day. Why can't we use the coins to purchase these decorations? Even more importantly, WHY CAN'T WE USE THE COINS TO PURCHASE LARGER HABITATS? Decorations I can do without, but when I spend time and sometimes "real" money to breed a dragon, I shouldn't then have to spend gold or more "real" money to have a place to put them. What was once a fun game has become nothing more than a way to milk money out of us. I'm on a very fixed income and I can't afford to spend real money to play this game. As with every other form of entertainment, the costs have become so prohibitive I'll go back to borrowing books from the local library and reading for entertainment. It's about all I can afford! TL, please be more reasonable with the costs of this game and make it possible for people like me to continue to play!

kaylahni
02-06-13, 09:35 AM
If passion is going to be treated as a new element, they should have increased the cap size for coins. 3,200 is extremely low for dragons that have the same feeding requirements as light dragons.

I totally agree with this too! I won't evolve my new dragons because I'd have to clear the habitat every 10 minutes! Sometimes I wonder what the creators of this game are thinking...and with the ridiculous cap of 35 habitats I can't get another passion pit or I won't have enough to breed any diamond hybrids. Very poor planning...

kaylahni
02-06-13, 09:42 AM

I had to delete the Valentine edition from my iphone. 1....I have limited space and couldn't keep both editions. 2....the color quite literally gave me a headache! Does this mean I will have to download the Valentine edition AGAIN to be able to get Cupid and Rose dragons?! That doesn't seem right. I simply can NOT play on that pink color! I had to dim my phone to the point where I could barely see it, played long enough to get the heart trio and then gladly deleted it. If it is all now on my original DS, why can't we just get the update on that? Let those players who enjoy the pink play the Valentine edition and those of us who have limiting health conditions play on the regular DS game!

dw9893
02-06-13, 09:50 AM
Yup... TL is just pushing out updates to please people.. problem is they arent putting anything worthwhile out.. Wheres the level cap increase? Wheres the habitat count increase with all the new dragons? I refuse to get rid of other dragons for newer ones. Get rid of that pink island look, its SO ANNOYING. Why does everything cost gold? I refuse to spend a RED CENT on gold because everything new costs gold.. I agree with the other comments.. why cant we buy larger habitats for coins? - This is ridiculous! Theres no need to decorate your islant.. it doesnt give you any IN-game benefit other then being asthetically pleasing... who cares.. why would I pay REAL money for fake gold to make my island " pretty "?.. I'll just use the coin based decor if I realy feel like decoration.. tho since theres no game related benefit, I see no reason to. Until TL puts some serious work into this game to make it half as enjoyable as it used to be, Im just ***na let me stuff sit there, and put only free minimal effort into getting anything done.

so annyoing

Frankie T

kaylahni
02-06-13, 09:52 AM
yea i dunno if i should buy any since they did that with caretaker's cabin. i bought it for gold when it first came out and then i crafted another one after the trading/craft update. but this is seasonal content... so who knows what TL will do. i wish i could read their minds! haha

I have SO many unusable gems it's ridiculous! I'd love to be able to craft something, ANYTHING, with them! I have pearls, topaz, amethyst, etc. I don't need 5 Ruby dragons! Or 20 dragon topiary bushes! PLEASE, give us the chance to utilize our gems, (from all the unwanted dragons we get from attempting to breed all these new dragons) and give those of us who can not afford to buy gold a way to craft some of these items and use gems we have in storage!

commonsprings
02-06-13, 12:36 PM
why cant i purchase gold on my android only when it is a sale i;m not allowed...help

chewytwix
02-06-13, 02:22 PM
The caretaker cabin cost gems before but they made it craftable. The portal was part of a goal until they released it for coins. Personally, id save my gems for hatching speed ups instead of buying for decor. Those can wait,since i still have 12 dragons left

grondai
02-06-13, 02:25 PM
The caretaker cabin cost gems before but they made it craftable. The portal was part of a goal until they released it for coins. Personally, id save my gems for hatching speed ups instead of buying for decor. Those can wait,since i still have 12 dragons left

Yes but I doubt that it will ever happen again plus these new decorations are more than likely limited edition

codenamezebra
02-06-13, 03:48 PM
I have SO many unusable gems it's ridiculous! I'd love to be able to craft something, ANYTHING, with them! I have pearls, topaz, amethyst, etc. I don't need 5 Ruby dragons! Or 20 dragon topiary bushes! PLEASE, give us the chance to utilize our gems, (from all the unwanted dragons we get from attempting to breed all these new dragons) and give those of us who can not afford to buy gold a way to craft some of these items and use gems we have in storage!
At least you have "storage" AND the ability to "trade for gems" I spend hold to speed up unwanted dragons to get new ones and fill up all my habitats and then I get to SELL ONE DRAGON FOR 100 COINS EACH TIME I HATCH ANOTHER DUPLICATE.....so I am not trying to be rude or mean or anything but you are complaining when you actually get something ...you get better gems for better hybrids...and you can stockpile gems for future crafting...android gets forced to throw away dragons for 100 coins no matter the dragon rarity...we have no storage and no gems. I dont really understand why you seem to be so irritated and upset.... you could be android....

codenamezebra
02-06-13, 03:49 PM
Hold = gold ...darn phone

kooky panda
02-06-13, 04:53 PM
why cant i purchase gold on my android only when it is a sale i;m not allowed...helpSome players have gone to one of the other versions of the game to purchase gold.

rrr666999
02-06-13, 07:42 PM
I really feel that its waste to have extra spell shop, instead I prefer to have extra breeding den and temple. it take lot of time to evolve a dragon I still have around 20 dragons to evolve, and for gems we need the dragons to be at level 4. I don't mind spending gold on extra den and temple. Hope in next update we can get extra.

jrodt333
02-06-13, 08:30 PM
I really feel that its waste to have extra spell shop, instead I prefer to have extra breeding den and temple. it take lot of time to evolve a dragon I still have around 20 dragons to evolve, and for gems we need the dragons to be at level 4. I don't mind spending gold on extra den and temple. Hope in next update we can get extra.

We got an extra spell shop?

kaylahni
02-06-13, 08:47 PM
Gold for decor? No, thanks. Not those ridiculous ammounts. Lol.

At least you have "storage" AND the ability to "trade for gems" I spend hold to speed up unwanted dragons to get new ones and fill up all my habitats and then I get to SELL ONE DRAGON FOR 100 COINS EACH TIME I HATCH ANOTHER DUPLICATE.....so I am not trying to be rude or mean or anything but you are complaining when you actually get something ...you get better gems for better hybrids...and you can stockpile gems for future crafting...android gets forced to throw away dragons for 100 coins no matter the dragon rarity...we have no storage and no gems. I dont really understand why you seem to be so irritated and upset.... you could be android....

My point here was to ask for the ability to craft decorations rather than only being able to buy them with gold. I've sold many common, rare and even super rare dragons too so you're not along there. To be honest, Android users have been treated very unfairly and I never would have continued to play this game on an Android device knowing the disparity between versions. Don't attack me because I happen to have an iphone. Also, the dragons we can craft are not terribly attractive, rare or earn many coins. It's simply another option besides selling unwanted dragons. But it then fills our habitats and leaves no room for new dragons that come out, especially so many in such a short time. Without an increase in the habitat cap there's no point to the spell shop for dragons.

codenamezebra
02-06-13, 08:56 PM
My point here was to ask for the ability to craft decorations rather than only being able to buy them with gold. I've sold many common, rare and even super rare dragons too so you're not along there. To be honest, Android users have been treated very unfairly and I never would have continued to play this game on an Android device knowing the disparity between versions. Don't attack me because I happen to have an iphone. Also, the dragons we can craft are not terribly attractive, rare or earn many coins. It's simply another option besides selling unwanted dragons. But it then fills our habitats and leaves no room for new dragons that come out, especially so many in such a short time. Without an increase in the habitat cap there's no point to the spell shop for dragons.
Proper increase in habitat would be welcomed by all... was not attacking...said I wasnt trying to be rude or mean...I am gratefull for our recent updates but still frustrsted that we dont have them all....my post was not to attack you but reading it now the frustration does appear to come through as an attack. So when are we getting cupid and rose? Tonight?

chencuocity
02-06-13, 10:00 PM
In my iPhone 5&mini iPad. The dragon story The dragons eat too much than my friend 's iPhone 4 . The same game why different , just because the different phone or system ? For example : the same level 9 my dragons eat 2000 once my friend only 1000. It cost too much coins and waste too many time . My friend feed 2 dragons I just feed 1dragon . I cannot catch up ,any players got the same problem like . GM please tell me why ???

kaylahni
02-06-13, 10:14 PM
I'd still like to know if I will need to download the Valentine version again to be able to try to breed Cupid and Rose dragons. I honestly can NOT use that pink version. I have a disability and that pink was nearly impossible to play on. As soon as I realized I could get the heart trio on the regular DS I deleted the Valentine edition. PLEASE, let me know if I have to attempt to stomach the Valentine Edition. If so, I might just forget the new ones.

kaylahni
02-06-13, 10:16 PM
Proper increase in habitat would be welcomed by all... was not attacking...said I wasnt trying to be rude or mean...I am gratefull for our recent updates but still frustrsted that we dont have them all....my post was not to attack you but reading it now the frustration does appear to come through as an attack. So when are we getting cupid and rose? Tonight?

Thanks for saying that...this game has it's frustrations...no doubt! We shouldn't attack each other but gang up on TL to get resolution! (meant in a peaceful way!)

rrr666999
02-07-13, 01:15 AM
yes extra spell shop for 800 gold :(

NeferTsukia
02-07-13, 04:17 AM
yes extra spell shop for 800 gold :(

Yikes!! I just saw it. Lol.

idestined
02-07-13, 04:42 AM
I can't even imagine why anyone would need it xD

hamadrys
02-07-13, 05:58 AM
I'd still like to know if I will need to download the Valentine version again to be able to try to breed Cupid and Rose dragons. I honestly can NOT use that pink version. I have a disability and that pink was nearly impossible to play on. As soon as I realized I could get the heart trio on the regular DS I deleted the Valentine edition. PLEASE, let me know if I have to attempt to stomach the Valentine Edition. If so, I might just forget the new ones.

Maybe you can just hop on the Valentine edition to breed the dragons and then play on the regular edition which is not pink. Just check on the breeding for a few seconds and then get off that version.

topherocious
02-07-13, 11:37 AM
Just got Cupid Dragon first try. Red + Purple, 18hrs

foxxiegirl
02-07-13, 11:37 AM
Fire and Magic...bring on the Charm dragon fails :(

foxxiegirl
02-07-13, 11:38 AM
Just got Cupid Dragon first try. Red + Purple, 18hrs

Lol my 1st breed was the worst fail you can get with this combo 32 Hrs....

topherocious
02-07-13, 11:40 AM
I was prepared for Charm overload but for once, I actually got lucky first try!

pribakes
02-07-13, 11:48 AM
I was prepared for Charm overload but for once, I actually got lucky first try!

Congrats, What did use?

cedkugedchgd
02-07-13, 11:48 AM
there was a glitch right after the update came out!
cupid was listet as a rare 1,100 gold red x light hybrid! 2 minutes later it turned into a 850 gold purple x red hybrid. strange..l

OpeningCeremony
02-07-13, 11:49 AM
there was a glitch right after the update came out!
cupid was listet as a rare 1,100 gold red x light hybrid! 2 minutes later it turned into a 850 gold purple x red hybrid. strange..l

OMG i didn't even realize it changed! i've already wasted gold on speeding up a love dragon and a pink as a result from red x light in the breeder >:|
do they give refunds for this? hahah

darla1123
02-07-13, 11:50 AM
Lol my 1st breed was the worst fail you can get with this combo 32 Hrs....

I also got 32 hrs in my first try. Ugh!!

topherocious
02-07-13, 11:52 AM
I just used Fire & Magic. At least I'll be entered in the sweepstakes.

jewelz22
02-07-13, 11:55 AM
Got it 2nd try Fire and Magic..both epic...

moosehay
02-07-13, 11:56 AM
Still listed as red and white in my market...

RotomGuy
02-07-13, 11:59 AM
Aww, where's the Rose Dragon? Anyway, I'll try to breed it when my Magic Dragon is done.

brandonu
02-07-13, 12:00 PM
These fail times are rough. 16/19/32. I got 19 hours. At least I failed into a Super Rare dragon. Have fun in the trade portal, Mr. Planet Dragon.

kooky panda
02-07-13, 12:01 PM
These fail times are rough. 16/19/32. I got 19 hours. At least I failed into a Super Rare dragon. Have fun in the trade portal, Mr. Planet Dragon.

LOL... Me too... I wonder what Mr. Planet will trade for????

pribakes
02-07-13, 12:03 PM
4 charms so far, will stop trying for now :(

pribakes
02-07-13, 12:07 PM
6 charms and now titan! OMG, I should stop now :(

RotomGuy
02-07-13, 12:07 PM
Oof, hit hard in the face with a 16 hour fail time. And somehow that's the shortest of the fail times. What with Rose, Passion and Cupid dragons, Valentines is going to be mad.

penqueen2
02-07-13, 12:11 PM
OMG i didn't even realize it changed! i've already wasted gold on speeding up a love dragon and a pink as a result from red x light in the breeder >:|
do they give refunds for this? hahah

NO, they do not give refunds for there errors. I got caught in the valentines day edition first night unbreedable heart dragon glitch. I did the same thing this time (red x light) but it was only a loss of a few hundred gold this time.

sehana
02-07-13, 12:11 PM
urgh, 4 sets of 16s :(

NouraMoh
02-07-13, 12:13 PM
Me too !!!
4 Charms so far :(

OpeningCeremony
02-07-13, 12:13 PM
NO, they do not give refunds for there errors. I got caught in the valentines day edition first night unbreedable heart dragon glitch. I did the same thing this time (red x light) but it was only a loss of a few hundred gold this time.

UGH. well i sent them an email anyway... i'll let you know if they have a change of heart grrr

tonguelashing
02-07-13, 12:16 PM
Couple charms, then cupid...18 hr breed time :-)

fattom19
02-07-13, 12:22 PM
I got it third try I used planet and titan

davewin
02-07-13, 12:22 PM
Got mine :)

jennyh30
02-07-13, 12:23 PM
Not bred the Caesar or the right*left heart dragon can't remember what it's called yet. Which ones are limite time?

hamadrys
02-07-13, 12:23 PM
Beautiful !!! Congrats :)

Djeaton
02-07-13, 12:30 PM
Anyone know what the total food cost is to get a Cupid to level 10 and what it produces in coin per hour at that level? The wiki (http://dragon-story.wikia.com/wiki/Cupid_Dragon) is pretty light on details.

Baraze
02-07-13, 12:33 PM
Four charms and a Titan. Yet another charm in the den. This is going to be dreadful. I never get anything good on the first try.

NouraMoh
02-07-13, 12:34 PM
9 Charms and 1 Planet :/

Mani_Sari
02-07-13, 12:37 PM
OMG 3 Titans in a row. Don't I buy enough gold to give me a break lol. >_<

penqueen2
02-07-13, 12:39 PM
Anyone know what the total food cost is to get a Cupid to level 10 and what it produces in coin per hour at that level? The wiki (http://dragon-story.wikia.com/wiki/Cupid_Dragon) is pretty light on details.

Total food for Cupid= the usual new dragon amount Lv1-lv3=325 lv4-lv6= 4250 lv7-lv10=43500 total 48075 max coins per hour =1111

Baraze
02-07-13, 12:41 PM
OMG 3 Titans in a row. Don't I buy enough gold to give me a break lol. >_<

That's brutal.

WayneLovesNatalie
02-07-13, 12:43 PM
Got mine :)

One of your dragons escaped their habitats...

pribakes
02-07-13, 12:44 PM
9 charms and 1 titan :(

enoch4
02-07-13, 12:48 PM
Still listed as red and white in my market...

I saw this too. Red and white in the market, red and purple in the goal. Really glad I checked here before I started breeding. Wasting gold on a glitch is maddening.

gentry5
02-07-13, 12:50 PM
I got Cupid with Fire and Charm but got 6 Charms and 1 Planet before I got it.

sehana
02-07-13, 12:52 PM
for those who are seeing red and white for cupid, close the app, remove from background tasks, and start up the app.

Baraze
02-07-13, 12:52 PM
240 gold. Now I have a planet and no way to get rid of it. At least the contest is for a few days. Ill wait for the rose dragon, stock up on food and go make my kingdom pink on castle. Boo!

coco1954
02-07-13, 12:58 PM
Have Cupid in the nest. It is an 18 hour incubation.

NouraMoh
02-07-13, 01:04 PM
Got it on my second island with epic Fire and level 6 Magic. Still no luck on my main island :/

betsyb514
02-07-13, 01:06 PM
5 Charms, 2 Titans, and 1 Planet, no more room! I even sold the Charms! Argh!!!

emergRN
02-07-13, 01:08 PM
brutal...4 charms and 2 planets...still no cupid :( oh and no gold either now lol

darla1123
02-07-13, 01:11 PM
My daughter just got Cupid on the first try. At least one of us was lucky lol

JessyKaulitz
02-07-13, 01:23 PM
GOT IT!!!!
First try i bred purple named wonk level 4 and fire level 6 named pompi ;)

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE

foxxiegirl
02-07-13, 01:30 PM
brutal...4 charms and 2 planets...still no cupid :( oh and no gold either now lol

Well i'm up to 7 Charms and 3 Titans lol.

ccflorida
02-07-13, 02:10 PM
Got it on my second try with magic lv 10/fire lv 10, first it was a charm, just tried 2 more times for another and bred charms both times. I guess my luck is over for today. Lol

Afishkiss
02-07-13, 04:05 PM
First try... BOOM!!! 32hrs Titan.😖😖

itzjulezzz
02-07-13, 04:16 PM
cupid is limited? does anyone have a list of the limited, the pink dragons now on Android is a bit overwhelming ! I just saw that right & left heart are not currently limited which is fantastic!:D

foxxiegirl
02-07-13, 04:16 PM
First try... BOOM!!! 32hrs Titan.😖😖

13 Charm and 4 Titans so far....AGH!

bjjsteve
02-07-13, 04:50 PM
On one of my games, I got it first try with Charm and Planet.

My main account......no such luck. Actually, I think I got a Charm. I'm a level 94 and don't have a charm yet.:) The goal is my oldest goal remaining.

davewin
02-07-13, 04:53 PM
Hey guys, I just leveled up a Cupid. Enjoy pics.

Egg
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b211/saiyansnake/Cupidevolving1.png

Baby
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b211/saiyansnake/Cupidevolving2.png

Teen
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b211/saiyansnake/Cupidevolving3.png

Adult
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b211/saiyansnake/Cupidevolving4.png

Epic
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b211/saiyansnake/Cupidevolving5.png
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b211/saiyansnake/Cupidevolving6.png

kooky panda
02-07-13, 05:03 PM
cupid is limited? does anyone have a list of the limited, the pink dragons now on Android is a bit overwhelming ! I just saw that right & left heart are not currently limited which is fantastic!:D

Limited dragons will have timers on them.

Torachan1980
02-07-13, 05:06 PM
500 gold, no Cupid dragon. Got 1 Titan and all the rest have been charm. Tried charm/diamond, planet/diamond, Titan/diamond, charm/planet, charm/Titan, planet/Titan, fire/charm, fire/planet, fire/Titan, magic/charm, magic/planet, magic/Titan, & fire/magic. So I took a break & went back to passion dragon, & got it on the first try (after trying since it was released) so now I'm back to Cupid again, & out of gold. *sigh* anything with a time limit on it, I just can't seem to get!

sixstringshadow
02-07-13, 05:07 PM
First try, Planet and Titan!

Baraze
02-07-13, 05:30 PM
Finally! Got it with ruby and planet. Now ill wait the 18 long hours for It to be ready.

foxxiegirl
02-07-13, 05:37 PM
This dragon hates me lol. I've now added another Titan and a Planet plus 3 more charms.

grondai
02-07-13, 07:03 PM
This dragon hates me lol. I've now added another Titan and a Planet plus 3 more charms.

Ya I got Titan 3 times, 1 planet, and countless charms before I got mine

gotalotaluv
02-07-13, 07:16 PM
Been trying for planet and titan since I STARTED this game months ago, ... reading this thead i got excited ... figure worst case scenario, I'd finally get one or the other. I got cupid on the first try!! Oh the irony!! Well, after this one, I'm going bk to trying for that blasted passion dragon.

DragonHeart0
02-07-13, 07:20 PM
Been trying for planet and titan since I STARTED this game months ago, ... reading this thead i got excited ... figure worst case scenario, I'd finally get one or the other. I got cupid on the first try!! Oh the irony!! Well, after this one, I'm going bk to trying for that blasted passion dragon.

Oh gee rough luck :)

LilMzB4Life
02-07-13, 07:32 PM
Finally got an 18 hour breed time after 2 titans and numerous charms (lost count). Now I can sleep. Would speed up the breeding but I've already spent a lot of gold speed breeding and hatching so I'm going to wait this one out.

foxxiegirl
02-07-13, 07:39 PM
I pretty sure this is happening to me because i watched Wrath of the Titans yesterday..... because come on really 10! Titans? Your guess is as good as mind on the Charms since i stopped counting bur OMG.

Djeaton
02-07-13, 07:46 PM
I was a lot luckier with the Cupid than I was with trying to get the RightHeart. I got the Cupid on my 4th attempt by breeding Fire with MistMoth. Thirteen of my seventeen attempts at a RightHeart has produced a 20-hour Magic. :( Still have yet to get one...

jakycam
02-07-13, 09:08 PM
Got it on my 8th try using Crusader/Annubis.. 6 Charms and 2 titans!

rs788
02-07-13, 10:24 PM
Got it at first try . Wooooooooww

amicacordis
02-07-13, 10:27 PM
I was so scared to try, but got it at second try after one Charm.

SybreTiger
02-07-13, 10:32 PM
Are these new decorations rotatable? I really wanna buy the castle, but I'm not gonna pay that much for it if I can't place it where I want to by rotating it to the perfect spot...

coolgamegirl27
02-08-13, 02:11 AM
OMG 1st try...Magic/Titan:)

winkysy
02-08-13, 04:03 AM
charm & magic gave me 18 hrs ^^

thatgirl444
02-08-13, 04:14 AM
I just got an 18 hour breed...charm and fire....second try :) weeeeee

lilylunalove
02-08-13, 04:35 AM
I can't believe my luck lately. Got 18 hrs on my second try with epic fire and epic magic. Only one charm fail.

PaulsonsPlace
02-08-13, 05:27 AM
I literally just jump up and down freaking out cause I got Cupid! I first tried fire and magic but got a charm. I was going to give up trying cause I didn't want to spend too much time being disappointed if I didn't get it but then I thought I'll try just one more time. Got it breeding charm +charm, thought I would put those blasted charms to good use and it paid off lol.

NeferTsukia
02-08-13, 05:30 AM
Fire and magic landed me with... 19 hours. My third planet. Isn't planet supposed to be super rare?? Grumble grumble.

GrEEnEyedGoldiE
02-08-13, 06:51 AM
So so so happy I held out. Been hoarding gold for months, just waiting on a decor update. Thank you Team Lava! You really brought your A game this time! I wanted so bad to use gold to speed up all these magics trying for Passion, but I'm glad I didn't. I was able to buy all 4; castle, gazebo, 2 statues. And still have 130 gold left over! ok the boasting is over, but im stoked i have new decor! very thankful for the storage too! i needed it to make room.

My only negative comment : I refuse to buy a rose bush (agree with the previous posts about the cost of 30 gold per bush is insane.)

GrEEnEyedGoldiE
02-08-13, 06:55 AM
Are these new decorations rotatable? I really wanna buy the castle, but I'm not gonna pay that much for it if I can't place it where I want to by rotating it to the perfect spot...

Yes, they ALL are rotatable and can be put into storage. They look fantastic! Buy them. Especially since I'm sure they'll be removed after Vday, although I haven't read that... Does anybody know if the new decor is limited?

GrEEnEyedGoldiE
02-08-13, 07:07 AM
In my iPhone 5&mini iPad. The dragon story The dragons eat too much than my friend 's iPhone 4 . The same game why different , just because the different phone or system ? For example : the same level 9 my dragons eat 2000 once my friend only 1000. It cost too much coins and waste too many time . My friend feed 2 dragons I just feed 1dragon . I cannot catch up ,any players got the same problem like . GM please tell me why ???

My iPhone 4 and iPad 2 are both different versions. It is slower process on the phone because I evolve at lvl 3 instead of 6, so my dragons just stack up as babies waiting to be evolved, to then be traded most of the time. However, I don't really mind as I only play the iPhone in my spare time on the go... The iPad I play often so it would be annoying if it were that way. Luckily on that version they evolve at lvl 6. I haven't noticed a [I]feeding amount[I] difference. Either way, no need to rush your game just to catch up. Take your time and enjoy the games slow progression, you'll be caught up before you realize it:)

piggiesss
02-08-13, 07:24 AM
magic & charm works for me too! 18 hrs breeding ^yay^

MomsHouseofSweets
02-08-13, 09:16 AM
Cupid is proving to be very, very stubborn for me! All I get are Magics and Charms. Royal pain those two are!! Ha

hamadrys
02-08-13, 09:34 AM
Titans are terrible fails ! :(

sweetstuff525
02-08-13, 09:59 AM
Still can't get it.... I got 5 charms or more and one titan

foxxiegirl
02-08-13, 10:12 AM
Titans are terrible fails ! :(

Yea I'm fed up with these Titan fails the last one i nearly dropped my iPad from shear shock.

foxxiegirl
02-08-13, 12:38 PM
Yea i think i'm done for the day lol i'm going to get back to work. 10 Charms and a Titan.

foxxiegirl
02-08-13, 03:31 PM
Omg finally!!! 18hrs

wassupbaby
02-08-13, 04:38 PM
2nd try :) 18 hrs

henrylucky
02-08-13, 05:00 PM
3rd try , 16 hrs -_-
I'll try until I get this.....

kwobb_xx
02-08-13, 05:14 PM
I praaayy i get this dragon with as much ease as i get the other dragons... *fingers crossed*

betsyb514
02-08-13, 06:15 PM
I think it might have been cheaper just to buy this guy outright! Finally got him!!! I agree with an earlier post, he is kinda creepy looking at level 4! Good luck to all!!!

chariiirox
02-08-13, 07:27 PM
1st try Planet x Titan :)

kurebiz
02-08-13, 10:11 PM
got it on 2nd try! titan and planet haven't dropped by my island yet. guess i'd have to try for them after cupid is removed.
back to trying for passion :(

B4Ballet
02-08-13, 11:35 PM
1st try: Charm + Fire = Charm :(
2nd try: Magic + Charm = 2 days ... Titan???
Yay if it is! :)

stoogehunter
02-09-13, 12:25 AM
After trying 3 times with magic and fire, got it first try planet and Titan. :)

rujiphorn
02-09-13, 08:28 AM
Only Charm and Titan for all combination !!! :(

henrylucky
02-09-13, 09:05 AM
Wew, I hope I can get maybe just a Titan since I don't have this one

hamadrys
02-09-13, 09:34 AM
Why cannot I have a new dragon on first or second try once in my life ? *moan and cry over charm and titan fails*

lilylunalove
02-09-13, 10:21 AM
I got my second Cupid with Aurora+Fire right after my first. Certainly wasn't trying for it. What are the odds? =O Don't mean to brag to people who still haven't got their Cupid. I just think it's odd how lucky I've been with breeding lately. (Right after my second Cupid I FINALLY got my first Fairy.) And it's odd how some people easily breed some dragons and other people other dragons. The common/rare/super rare statuses almost seem pointless.

MomsHouseofSweets
02-09-13, 12:37 PM
Believe I finally have cupid in the Breeding Temple. Paired Anubis and Fire ... 18 hrs. Whew!! This dragon was stubborn and Unicorn is STILL putting on the brakes and being a real brat!

hamadrys
02-09-13, 07:26 PM
This dragon is hating me. 17 fails with 14 charms and 3 titans. Not even a darn planet that I do not have. No more gold and not buying anymore. Totally ridiculous. I am going to bed ! *grumble out loud*.

sweetstuff525
02-09-13, 07:31 PM
This dragon is hating me. 17 fails with 14 charms and 3 titans. Not even a darn planet that I do not have. No more gold and not buying anymore. Totally ridiculous. I am going to bed ! *grumble out loud*.

Don't slam the door

Don't worry tommorow I bet you'll have better luck( I'm not having any luck either)

kwhales
02-09-13, 08:54 PM
I am having the same problem. But I got planet, whichninhave and no titans, which I need. Grrrrr

Loxieland
02-10-13, 09:51 AM
Kindle got something new. Cupid. Nice. Decor that costs gold and a gold sale. Can't believe TL thinks kindle users would buy gold.

NouraMoh
02-10-13, 04:20 PM
Believe I finally have cupid in the Breeding Temple. Paired Anubis and Fire ... 18 hrs. Whew!! This dragon was stubborn and Unicorn is STILL putting on the brakes and being a real brat!

THANK YOU!!!
Tried your combo and I got Cupid first try after 9 Charms, 4 Planets and 2 Titans

MomsHouseofSweets
02-10-13, 07:05 PM
THANK YOU!!!
Tried your combo and I got Cupid first try after 9 Charms, 4 Planets and 2 Titans

I'm SOOO glad you got your Cupid!! Woo hooo!!!

MomsHouseofSweets
02-10-13, 07:06 PM
Kindle got something new. Cupid. Nice. Decor that costs gold and a gold sale. Can't believe TL thinks kindle users would buy gold.

It's gold for us (Android) too, but I'm glad Cupid was released to you!!

henrylucky
02-11-13, 05:39 AM
Yay, used Diamond X Planet and got 32 hrs (5 try for Cupid and 1 try with this combo)
You know, I really need this dragon for the goal :)
I think I happy and unhappy now, happy because Titan and....
unhappy because long waiting time -_-

NouraMoh
02-11-13, 06:24 AM
Ppl Anubis and Crusader or Anubis and Fire really works
Try it :)

hamadrys
02-11-13, 06:26 AM
Gotta have Anubis first, lol.

NouraMoh
02-11-13, 06:28 AM
Oh yes of course! I'm sorry :/

hamadrys
02-11-13, 06:30 AM
No problem, I was just kidding. Just got diamond a few days ago. Anubis will come to me in time, after I breed all the newbies.

henrylucky
02-11-13, 06:53 AM
Ppl Anubis and Crusader or Anubis and Fire really works
Try it :)

Interesting..
I hope Crusader X Magic will work too..
since I don't have Anubis :(

Magikot
02-11-13, 03:23 PM
I've bred me realize charms than I bothered to count, a few magics and 2 planets (which I didn't have so nice to see them at least). Gave up on just red and purple combos for now. Tried Aurora and fire.. didn't work. However, I did luck out with a 3 hour fail time rather 16. I had a moment of weakness and bought some gold over the weekend. Thankfully I learned my lesson during Halloween, rather than blowing a few hundred gold for failed breeding attempts I bought some of the new decorations with some of it. The rest I'm rationing!

Magikot
02-11-13, 03:25 PM
Lol auto correct sucks... I promise I speak better English than my first sentence tries to show..

It should say.. I've bred more charms than I bothered to count.

Lolas_Kryptonite
02-11-13, 04:10 PM
Lol auto correct sucks... I promise I speak better English than my first sentence tries to show..

It should say.. I've bred more charms than I bothered to count.

lol. The first sentence.... made me laugh a few times.

NeferTsukia
02-11-13, 04:39 PM

Made me laugh, too. XD "I've bred me realize charms" - now read that with a deep scottish accent.. Yep. X'D

Lolas_Kryptonite
02-11-13, 04:43 PM
Made me laugh, too. XD "I've bred me realize charms" - now read that with a deep scottish accent.. Yep. X'D

omg....you totally get it. that's exactly why it made me laugh so much... i didn't think for a second someone else would pick up on it though!!!! lol

; )

NeferTsukia
02-11-13, 04:53 PM
omg....you totally get it. that's exactly why it made me laugh so much... i didn't think for a second someone else would pick up on it though!!!! lol

; )

Bahahaha! Guess gread minds read alike. :p now i'm thinking of the lucky charms cereals. *.* lol.

Magikot
02-11-13, 04:56 PM

lol Auto correct and multitasking is a bad combination! At least it was close to Saint Patrick's Day, too bad I didn't save that epic typo for next month! :D

codenamezebra
02-13-13, 11:35 PM
I am having the same problem. But I got planet, whichninhave and no titans, which I need. Grrrrr

Wish I could trade you! Titans and charms coming out of my ears (maddening fail times) 16 and what is titan 32 hours GARRRRRRRRRRRR! I still have not got my planet or the stupid cupid...... I am beyond frustrated!

kwhales
02-14-13, 04:16 AM
Got my Titan and athletic finally. Now on to Cupid or fireworks or elf or rose or chocolate.

hamadrys
02-14-13, 06:06 AM
Wish I could trade you! Titans and charms coming out of my ears (maddening fail times) 16 and what is titan 32 hours GARRRRRRRRRRRR! I still have not got my planet or the stupid cupid...... I am beyond frustrated!
I am in the same situation. 18 tries, 18 fails with Charms and several Titans. I need a Planet, but don't get one. And Cupid of course.... This one is such a PAIN !!!

kwobb_xx
02-15-13, 07:29 PM
fiiiinally hit it today, but im kinda disappointed i didnt even get a planet dragon in the process......

codenamezebra
02-16-13, 12:17 AM
Still no cupid!

henrylucky
02-16-13, 01:56 AM
Still no Cupid :(
But, I got Titan which I need and just got Planet with Planet X Charm :(
Hope I'll get Cupid soon (and I still not have Pink yet :D )

NeferTsukia
02-16-13, 04:00 AM
fiiiinally hit it today, but im kinda disappointed i didnt even get a planet dragon in the process......

Same here! I got cupid on the third try - first was my third planet, second was another charm - and still no titan. Lol.

Lolas_Kryptonite
02-16-13, 05:29 AM
Same here! I got cupid on the third try - first was my third planet, second was another charm - and still no titan. Lol.

I still don't have Titan either!
Can't see myself breeding those 2 colours again unless another new one pops on the scene...

codenamezebra
02-16-13, 11:11 AM
Arggggghhhh! Charm charm charm cant tell you how many charms I have wasted gold speeding up... titan is a real pain in the rear...huge fail time. ...is this cupid dragon ultra rare or super rare? What gives? Oh on a positive note I finallly got planet dragon! Still no cupid and now I keep getting planet dragon fails at 19 instead of charm at 16 ..... grrrrr.

TucsonJudy
02-16-13, 12:41 PM
I'm breeding fire w/ magic and all I get are Titan or charm's!!!!! Is that the right 2 to breed for Cupid?????? <sigh>

meme1098
02-16-13, 12:54 PM
I'm breeding fire w/ magic and all I get are Titan or charm's!!!!! Is that the right 2 to breed for Cupid?????? <sigh>

To get Cupid, I thought you breed left & right heart. I've been trying for days tho with no luck. I just keep getting charm or right or left heart constantly. I'm on my last try and then I'm done with this game. How can you have fun playing when you can't complete a goal after days and days of trying. Way too frustrating for me to continue. Also, knew nothing about the Cupid contest until 2 days before it was over. The popup didn't start showing up until then. Thank goodness I didn't accumulate a lot of nbrs so I won't be disappointing alot of people.

meme1098
02-16-13, 12:55 PM
I have another charm sitting on the nest right now.

meme1098
02-16-13, 12:58 PM
Okay,never mind that's a passion dragon. Still frustrating tho after so many tries and failure.

TucsonJudy
02-16-13, 01:09 PM
Okay,never mind that's a passion dragon. Still frustrating tho after so many tries and failure.

Left & right dragon gives u passion and thats what u want. Don't give up on the game. It wouldn't be any fun if we got what we wanted or needed EVERY time we bred, and it wouldn't be agame if we did. I just keep looking thru the forums here for help. I do agree with u on it being very frustrating tho.....lol But I like the surprize of what's next on the nest....you can add me if u like, my ID is TucsonJudy

meme1098
02-16-13, 01:13 PM
Thanks, Judy. It would be more fun if, after three or four tries, you actually get what your trying to breed. This days and days of failure is what's so frustrating. I also believe first time every time is no challenge but I've been at it about a week and nothing. So that's why I'm frustrated. Still holding out hope for the breeding going on now. Cross your fingers for me. Haha

meme1098
02-16-13, 01:14 PM
;)So, what do you breed to get Cupid? Probably passion and something else I don't have.

TucsonJudy
02-16-13, 01:23 PM
;)So, what do you breed to get Cupid? Probably passion and something else I don't have.

I have read here in the forums that it's Fire and Magic. I keep getting Titan dragons & Charm dragons from that combo as do alot of others. But I keep at it...<banging my head against my ipad> lol

NouraMoh
02-16-13, 05:09 PM

You can try Titan and Planet if you have them, Titan and Fire, Planet and Magic, Crusader and Anubis ..

Or just keep it simple and use Fire and Magic :)

NeferTsukia
02-16-13, 05:25 PM
I still don't have Titan either!
Can't see myself breeding those 2 colours again unless another new one pops on the scene...

Yeah, me either. Titan just doesn't seem to care about me. Not that I'm too upset - I keep saying how ugly I think it is...lol. In epic form it kinda looks cool and all, but yeah. Before that, yuck.

Oh well. Don't know what to try for next. Might just throw in a random mix and see what I get. Let the game surprise me (with something perfectly useless as usual).

anurulz
02-17-13, 12:04 AM
i got mine by a simple fire and magic combination..."dali" sure is cute...lol...just put it to evolve for first time...

lilylunalove
02-17-13, 04:19 AM
Not that I'm too upset - I keep saying how ugly I think it is...lol. In epic form it kinda looks cool and all, but yeah. Before that, yuck.
I was not a big fan of Titan's looks either until I saw it's third (I think it's third) stage live and that dude just cracks me up. :D The way it trots around seems to be an infinite source of laughs for me. I wish I get a Titan soon on my island too.

Lolas_Kryptonite
02-17-13, 08:26 AM
Oh well. Don't know what to try for next. Might just throw in a random mix and see what I get. Let the game surprise me (with something perfectly useless as usual).

lolol.... i know exactly how you feel. did you ever get kite? all i got was lots and lots of firestorms!
gonna try again soon....

i threw a random pair in a few days ago, and surprise!!!!!! fruitful. it doesn't get anymore satisfying than that.

TucsonJudy
02-17-13, 08:33 AM

This morning when I went into the game I had 3 ppl that sent me gold. I could only collect 2 out of the 3, but it did let me gift 3. I never am able to get any more than 2 a day. So how can we get up to 20???????

TucsonJudy
02-17-13, 08:39 AM
OMG!!!! Yet ANOTHER "Charm" <hanging head> Just like in High School, Cupid passed me by! lol

NeferTsukia
02-17-13, 02:21 PM
lolol.... i know exactly how you feel. did you ever get kite? all i got was lots and lots of firestorms!
gonna try again soon....

i threw a random pair in a few days ago, and surprise!!!!!! fruitful. it doesn't get anymore satisfying than that.
I got poison and aurora using dream and familiar. Bah. Then tried the combo for kwhales' kid's diamond - scarecrow and dreM - and BAM!!!! ........12 hours. -.-

Nope, no kite. :/ maybe i ought to try for that one again.

kwhales
02-17-13, 02:25 PM
Not dream. Ice cream and scarecow.

Delforce
02-17-13, 10:15 PM
FINALLY. Planet lvl 5 x Titan lvl 5. Got the elusive 16hr breed time. Now have to try to get passion and chocolate...
Aaahhhhh

NeferTsukia
02-18-13, 04:32 AM
Congrats, Delforce! :)

Hey, I just noticed cupid moves around in the same way that baby boo does. How cute. *.*

Delforce
02-18-13, 05:01 AM
FINALLY. Planet lvl 5 x Titan lvl 5. Got the elusive 16hr breed time. Now have to try to get passion and chocolate...
Aaahhhhh

Noooooooo. I couldnt wait so I used gold to speed it up and....IT WAS A CHARRRMMM :(

NeferTsukia
02-18-13, 05:10 AM
Noooooooo. I couldnt wait so I used gold to speed it up and....IT WAS A CHARRRMMM :(

Oh, I didn't notice you wrote 16. It's supposed to be 18 hours for cupid. :/

TucsonJudy
02-18-13, 07:40 AM
I just bred a Titan w/Fire and got an 18 hr breed time.....fingers crossed for a Cupid ��

NeferTsukia
02-18-13, 07:43 AM
I just bred a Titan w/Fire and got an 18 hr breed time.....fingers crossed for a Cupid ��

Yep, cupid. Congrats!

codenamezebra
02-18-13, 12:02 PM
Gahhhhh more chatms still no cupid

codenamezebra
02-18-13, 12:03 PM
Charms*