PDA

View Full Version : DS Valentine's Edition on app store - iOS / Android

Pages : [1] 2

EdCab
01-29-13, 06:32 PM
It shows in the developer page.

App Store (https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/dragon-story-valentines-day/id594076335)
Google Play (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.teamlava.dragon5)

EdCab
01-29-13, 06:36 PM
Edit - in the main page too.

sweetstuff525
01-29-13, 06:44 PM
wow looks great.... my daughter says its girly lol

what do the guys think here?

jrodt333
01-29-13, 06:44 PM
Horribly uncreative new app logo. And I don't like the new art. But there's some new decorations and a new dragon in the breeding cave.

jrodt333
01-29-13, 06:46 PM
Changed my mind. Lol. Downloading as we speak. :)

kurebiz
01-29-13, 06:48 PM
Its not in Google's play store yet. think we'll probably get it but perhaps next week or something.
I remembered having to wait a while longer for RS v.day edition too

sollia
01-29-13, 06:49 PM
What's different?

bigbux3
01-29-13, 06:52 PM
Dragon Story?! Wow.

[S8] Elsa
01-29-13, 06:52 PM
Its not in Google's play store yet. think we'll probably get it but perhaps next week or something.

Yes, pending no issues, in a few days. :)

kwhales
01-29-13, 06:54 PM
It's very pink, and I'm a girl.

jrodt333
01-29-13, 06:55 PM
Yes, pending no issues, in a few days. :)

Awesome Android gets it! What about the Kindle users?

Btw, tried for the heart dragons and got...a Magic. :(

Baraze
01-29-13, 07:02 PM
It's perfecto! You can never go wrong with pink. I got a coral and luck dragon. The pink breaking down is going to destroy my patience.

kwhales
01-29-13, 07:03 PM
So has anyone downloaded the new game?

JessyKaulitz
01-29-13, 07:04 PM
i loooooove the color is so beautiful!!!

stoogehunter
01-29-13, 07:33 PM
Will it replace my regular dragon story game? I don't want to start again.

Baraze
01-29-13, 07:36 PM
Will it replace my regular dragon story game? I don't want to start again.

It won't erase your progress. After I downloaded the new version the regular one was opened and the new content as there.

chewytwix
01-29-13, 07:37 PM
i want a goal first...give me a goal! lol

jrodt333
01-29-13, 07:42 PM
So has anyone downloaded the new game?

Yep. New color scheme, new Passion Pit habitat (for the heart element), LeftHeart and RightHeart are back, a new Passion Dragon (pure heart element), and the decorations that were accidentally released on Android.

kwhales
01-29-13, 07:45 PM
It won't erase your progress. After I downloaded the new version the regular one was opened and the new content as there.

So its actually your old game but with new content? Not a whole new game.?

iaweforfun
01-29-13, 07:47 PM
I cant find it on my app store!!

kwhales
01-29-13, 07:49 PM
I just typed in team lava on the apple apps store and paged until it showed up. I had to hit 5 more before it appeared.

iaweforfun
01-29-13, 07:50 PM
I cant find it on my app store!!
Wait i found it lol

mjtang
01-29-13, 08:01 PM
can someone upload a picture?? ><

UnoRaven
01-29-13, 08:02 PM
It's coming to Android? THANK YOU TL! sjdlfksjdlfsd i'm so excited right now ahhh!

Candy3030
01-29-13, 08:04 PM
can someone upload a picture?? ><

This is what I got in the app store.... Should we download or wait for a goal?

badger8
01-29-13, 08:06 PM
Just FYI, the new app has a timed goal (says 20 days right now) I wouldn't wait too long.

Baraze
01-29-13, 08:07 PM
Humph! 20 days with constant 20 hour fail times for magic. Boo!

badger8
01-29-13, 08:08 PM
Humph! 20 days with constant 20 hour fail times for magic. Boo!

Yup. I got a Magic too. Meh.

sweetstuff525
01-29-13, 08:18 PM
I would not wait for the goal... Since is timed limit also
Because this week we got

Right heart dragon
Left heart dragon
Passion dragonI
Cupid dragon( it says on blog)
And casserole dragon

Does anybody know what are the breeding times for left and right dragon?

sweetstuff525
01-29-13, 08:20 PM
Because this week we got

Right heart dragon
Left heart dragon
Passion dragonI
And casserole dragon

Wow stupid autocorrect where did casserole dragon come from lol
I meant caesar dragon

badger8
01-29-13, 08:25 PM
Bwaaahahaha!!! I want a casserole dragon!

badger8
01-29-13, 08:27 PM
Because this week we got

Right heart dragon
Left heart dragon
Passion dragonI
And casserole dragon

The other thread said 12 hours for both. Not sure about the Passion dragon...

mikemike28
01-29-13, 08:44 PM
Passion dragon is 16 hours

Baraze
01-29-13, 08:44 PM
I meant caesar dragon

There is the goal for the rose achhway. First part is the left heart dragon. From what people were saying last week and how many hours the habitat takes to finish, Im assuming its 12 hours. Wasted 250 gold speeding up magics and athletics.

Baraze
01-29-13, 08:45 PM
Passion dragon is 16 hours

Did you have the other two already and bred them together?

mikemike28
01-29-13, 08:48 PM
Yes you can check my island

duckiestreats1
01-29-13, 08:56 PM
Kindle...amazon?

jrodt333
01-29-13, 09:24 PM
Kindle...amazon?

No word on Amazon, but Android's getting it so there's a chance.

Candy3030
01-29-13, 10:22 PM

A couple of pics ....

GavGav2
01-29-13, 10:23 PM
I am getting very tired of Team Lava releasing updates for iOS and ignoring Android and Kindle. If its something as simple as a limited dragon that is not pink like the new heart dragons then there is no reason for another delay. I can live without the pink dragons, spell shops/trading portal, the boost/gold tree and all the decorations/goal items that Android is left out on because at least Android/Kindle users do not have increased food costs and our habitats are cheap, however, when a dragon is released that is in the colors of dragons that we do have but yet we are still left out that is my breaking point. I am ticked ! - venting finished now...sorry

tonguelashing
01-29-13, 10:29 PM
I am getting very tired of Team Lava releasing updates for iOS and ignoring Android and Kindle. If its something as simple as a limited dragon that is not pink like the new heart dragons then there is no reason for another delay. I can live without the pink dragons, spell shops/trading portal, the boost/gold tree and all the decorations/goal items that Android is left out on because at least Android/Kindle users do not have increased food costs and our habitats are cheap, however, when a dragon is released that is in the colors of dragons that we do have but yet we are still left out that is my breaking point. I am ticked ! - venting finished now...sorry

Pony has said on the very first page of this thread that it is coming to Android, it's just taking a few more days to go through the Google Play store. So be patient.

GavGav2
01-29-13, 10:45 PM
Pony has said on the very first page of this thread that it is coming to Android, it's just taking a few more days to go through the Google Play store. So be patient.

Pony said "Android" appstore, he did not say anything about Amazon/Kindle. Not all Androids are the same hence the reason for the tons and tons of features left out to us. I am sure that on Kindle Fire I will be able to get the heart dragons eventually, heck maybe in a day or two but thats still not right. If you have something that you are able to release to everyone then you should wait to do it at the same time. Not fair for PAYING kindle users. Guess I won't spend any money on gold until they catch us up to the iOS which could be never.

jrodt333
01-29-13, 10:47 PM
Pony said "Android" appstore, he did not say anything about Amazon/Kindle. Not all Androids are the same hence the reason for the tons and tons of features left out to us. I am sure that on Kindle Fire I will be able to get the heart dragons eventually, heck maybe in a day or two but thats still not right. If you have something that you are able to release to everyone then you should wait to do it at the same time. Not fair for PAYING kindle users. Guess I won't spend any money on gold until they catch us up to the iOS which could be never.
Pony's a she...

GavGav2
01-29-13, 10:55 PM
Pony's a she...

Thank you, I mean no offense to her. She is very helpful with information and dealing with upset people like myself and team lava's "dropping the ball" so to speak has nothing to do with her. Still though, for me, I am fed up with Dragon Story. Sure I will still breed the dragons I do not have but no way will I recommend it or buy any gold from now on.

azychan
01-29-13, 10:59 PM
Pony's a she...

Oh, I don't know :O lol
I saw pictures other users post :) pink... pink... pink everywhere :D hope that android will soon get the app :D though the pink color hurt me a lot ; V ; i'm forever alone :(

wimsical
01-29-13, 11:09 PM
Ponyroar? Will this eventually be realeased to kindle?

Kami365
01-29-13, 11:17 PM
I just bought the passion pit and will try tomorrow to breed left or right heart dragon,I'm a boy but I love pink color.

accisse
01-29-13, 11:18 PM
Ponyroar? Will this eventually be realeased to kindle?

Yes, Ponyroar would you be able to find out if TL has submitted the app to the amazon store? I think kindle users will be happy to hear that it's going through the whole amazon process and they're eventually get it, instead of letting them wait in silence. If that's what's TL has done. And I really hope they will. Better late than never! That's why android players are not angry over this update, because we've been told we'll get it, so we can wait patiently for it. Hope our kindle friends will get it too :)

MomsHouseofSweets
01-29-13, 11:50 PM
Geez, I'm getting confused!!! Seems I'm reading posts from IOS players and some from Android/Kindle and it's getting hard to know who's who's. LOL At first I thought I was reading that we (Android) received some sort of something, but then saw posts about ... well, I'm just getting confused. Ha!! Ok ... so there's nothing yet, but "something" might be going into Google Play for Android and also for Kindle to get from where they get what ever they get?

The hour is late, we're having horrific storms with tornado warnings ... think I'm tired and I think that fuels my confusion. Well, that and the fact that I'm no SYT anymore. LOL!!!

I won't let myself get excited, but just hope that something's going to happen on the positive side.

MomsHouseofSweets
01-29-13, 11:55 PM
I know I'm tired now ... I posted this in the wrong thread! Ok, that's it ... LOL ... I'm calling it a day! Good luck everyone for everything and good night.

thatgirl444
01-30-13, 12:49 AM
Did anyone download it yet? I don't know if I should or wait for the goal

enoch4
01-30-13, 01:10 AM
Tried to buy one of the new habitats but it says limit reached - no increase in the habitat cap this time??? Oh man.

habibass
01-30-13, 01:15 AM
Just downloaded it. OMG, I love it!

SamKanj
01-30-13, 01:17 AM
Did anyone download it yet? I don't know if I should or wait for the goal

I downloaded it, and then I remembered if there might be a goal anytime soon!
Hoping if there would be a goal not to have gold reward.

rosewaterlily
01-30-13, 01:22 AM
I just got the goal for downloading DS: Valentines on iOS.

SamKanj
01-30-13, 01:28 AM
I just got the goal for downloading DS: Valentines on iOS.

What's the reward?

Chlome
01-30-13, 01:37 AM
Tried to buy one of the new habitats but it says limit reached - no increase in the habitat cap this time??? Oh man.

Agreed! What a bummer.

dreamrage
01-30-13, 01:44 AM
just installed, got 30 gold.

habibass
01-30-13, 01:48 AM
4 magics...

Baraze
01-30-13, 02:01 AM
I just bought the passion pit and will try tomorrow to breed left or right heart dragon,I'm a boy but I love pink color.

That's right, get in touch with your inner feminine side. Real men like pink!

shewar
01-30-13, 02:02 AM
I don't recall downloading a later version of DS but one of my neighbours is requesting a Valentine's Day Card instead of the usual map - does that mean I have the Valentine edition? - I am using Android

Baraze
01-30-13, 02:03 AM
I don't recall downloading a later version of DS but one of my neighbours is requesting a Valentine's Day Card instead of the usual map - does that mean I have the Valentine edition? - I am using Android

You will get the requests even if you don't have the version or goals yourself.

Baraze
01-30-13, 02:05 AM
May I add, before last night I was able to breed with my ruby dragon. NOW he doesn't even show up on my list when I'm looking for two dragons to put together. Anyone else have this problem? I used it since I for rid of my fire dragon to make room for another red hybrid.

sand
01-30-13, 02:14 AM
Is there a 24hr pink hybrid in the Valentine line-up? I just bred Virtue & Air and they booked the den for 24hrs. I thought there was only one pink/yellow hybrid - the 11hr Kite, which would have queued up better behind my 10hr Coral egg.
Does anyone know of a 24hr pink/yellow hybrid?

stoogehunter
01-30-13, 02:15 AM
Anyone know the breeding combo for these new dragons yet?

SamKanj
01-30-13, 02:16 AM
Is there a 24hr pink hybrid in the Valentine line-up? I just bred Virtue & Air and they booked the den for 24hrs. I thought there was only one pink/yellow hybrid - the 11hr Kite, which would have queued up better behind my 10hr Coral egg.

Lucky you!
You are about to hatch a beautiful and a magnificent Sunrise dragon!
Congratulations.

SneakyCatMeow
01-30-13, 02:16 AM

Sunrise dragon lol, the pinks break up into the elements Fire and Light remember :)

DragonHeart0
01-30-13, 02:28 AM
Just got 20 hours ;o(. Magic

DragonHeart0
01-30-13, 02:29 AM
Anyone know the breeding combo for these new dragons yet?

Blue and red is what it says in the goal

DragonHeart0
01-30-13, 02:36 AM
So are we supposed to play on this "pink" version until the goal is over and then can go back to the normal version? Even in the normal version I have the same goals, etc. and it is much more palatable (and I'm a girl). I can imagine that it might be trying to play in this version for a whole month? But if I don't, will I reduce my chances of getting the dragons?

Baraze
01-30-13, 02:47 AM
Since the goals and dragons are showing in the regular version I'd imagine it won't lower the chances of getting the new ones. I just like the new colors.

Baraze
01-30-13, 02:47 AM
But people got them easier during the glitch than now!

MazShaddix
01-30-13, 02:52 AM
So are we supposed to play on this "pink" version until the goal is over and then can go back to the normal version? Even in the normal version I have the same goals, etc. and it is much more palatable (and I'm a girl). I can imagine that it might be trying to play in this version for a whole month? But if I don't, will I reduce my chances of getting the dragons?

Im thinking that also, coz if you go to the market on the original DS version the dragons aren't there but they are in the valentine's day version...
I don't really want to play that version as its all pink :/

DragonHeart0
01-30-13, 02:53 AM
But people got them easier during the glitch than now!

That's for sure. I wonder what my chances are to get both since I won't be using gold? Not going to rush out and buy the habitat in anticipation!

DragonHeart0
01-30-13, 02:57 AM
Im thinking that also, coz if you go to the market on the original DS version the dragons aren't there but they are in the valentine's day version...
I don't really want to play that version as its all pink :/

I hear you! I think I bred within the main version as I had both open for the first bit. Maybe I wasted the 20 hours because I never had the chance breeding from the old version ;o(. Oh well others aren't having any better luck.

wassupbaby
01-30-13, 03:01 AM
That's right, get in touch with your inner feminine side. Real men like pink!

Wt... LOL since when real men like pink =]]]] and btw he said he is a BOY not a MAN so there's a difference.

sand
01-30-13, 03:06 AM
Sunrise dragon lol, the pinks break up into the elements Fire and Light remember :)

WHAT??! Never heard of this color fracture thing. Last thing I wanted was another Sunrise. I didn't endure the pink dragon's 33-hour sessions to have it give me a Light hybrid. I've got a Light dragon for that.
So does this mean whenever I breed Virtue, I may get a Light hybrid or Fire hybrid? What madness is this?!!

sand
01-30-13, 03:12 AM
Into the swirling cold fires of the portal it will go. Sunrise my butt. Sunset!

salinho
01-30-13, 03:15 AM
I nearly choked on my breakfast this morning.

Baraze
01-30-13, 03:18 AM

I'm choking. Hahahahahahahahahaha!

salinho
01-30-13, 03:21 AM
I meant caesar dragon

Bahahaha, CASSEROLE dragon!! I was like, "wut da heck" when I read "casserole"...
Well, this is gonna be insane. And unless caesar is LE, i will not bother with it until I can get the others. Frantic breeding, here we go!

ivanazagreb
01-30-13, 03:23 AM

OMG :D Hahahahahahaha

salinho
01-30-13, 03:28 AM
I love some of the details - the rainbow, and pink trees and whatnot, cute!!! But pink EVERYWHERE makes me feel...uh... Claustrofobic? X'D
Also, duurf. I didn't notice i should ask for them valentine's day cards, so I asked everyone MAPS fer my x'pansion. Dangnabbit.

SneakyCatMeow
01-30-13, 03:53 AM
WHAT??! Never heard of this color fracture thing. Last thing I wanted was another Sunrise. I didn't endure the pink dragon's 33-hour sessions to have it give me a Light hybrid. I've got a Light dragon for that.
So does this mean whenever I breed Virtue, I may get a Light hybrid or Fire hybrid? What madness is this?!!

Yep, holla Love, Lazerlight and Tusker whenever you breed pink. Bar when you try for Unicorn dragon I think, you only get virtues or diamonds from doing that pretty sure

roosfamily
01-30-13, 04:04 AM
May I add, before last night I was able to breed with my ruby dragon. NOW he doesn't even show up on my list when I'm looking for two dragons to put together. Anyone else have this problem? I used it since I for rid of my fire dragon to make room for another red hybrid.

Same problema with all gemstone dragons.
Btw someone with valentine has breeded new dragons?
Because I've tried a lot, got a stock of magic (more than 30), 10 or more athletics but nothing else. And I'm not alone ...

Darkstorm2
01-30-13, 04:20 AM
You are not alone. .. Ugh

kwhales
01-30-13, 04:22 AM
Whoever gave the pink crayon to the designer, needs to take it away now. Just downloaded the new version and WOW, pink overload. Now, should we just be playing this new version for awhile?

Baraze
01-30-13, 04:40 AM
These comments hurt my soul. There is a huge rainbow in the background people. A rainbow!

Baraze
01-30-13, 04:41 AM
Same problema with all gemstone dragons.
Btw someone with valentine has breeded new dragons?
Because I've tried a lot, got a stock of magic (more than 30), 10 or more athletics but nothing else. And I'm not alone ...

We're you never able to breed with them or could and it stopped? I know fire only takes a few seconds but I have a diamond evolving and cannot get rid of it. I see it as being the only thing that will help get one of those dang dragons.

idestined
01-30-13, 04:48 AM
It's pink. Too pink.

darla1123
01-30-13, 04:50 AM
I love love love the new pink background! Now if only I can breed one of the new heart dragons. Got an athletic on my first try

stoogehunter
01-30-13, 04:53 AM
Ugh. Make that nearly 700 gold speed breeding and still no new dragon. No more speed breeding for me. Has anyone got one of the new dragons at all? Not including those who got it with the glitch earlier.

roosfamily
01-30-13, 04:57 AM
We're you never able to breed with them or could and it stopped? I know fire only takes a few seconds but I have a diamond evolving and cannot get rid of it. I see it as being the only thing that will help get one of those dang dragons.

I was able and I cannot now but ONLY in valentine version. I've deleted valentine version and reinstalled normal version and here I still can. I guess this version has some big bugs: at least this one and the fact that the new dragons seem to be unbredable for now. :( TL???

transberry
01-30-13, 04:58 AM
This sucks,still no elf or fireworks been trying since they came out. Now 20days to breed these to get the goal gift rose arch.

GrEEnEyedGoldiE
01-30-13, 05:19 AM
I meant caesar dragon

Casserole Dragon... That made me smile:) Good one for next yrs thanksgiving!

Baraze
01-30-13, 05:21 AM
Something HAS to be off. No one got the new dragon last night? It's very odd. All my gold and time wasted.

idestined
01-30-13, 05:25 AM
I've done one breeding: magic from red/blue. /facepalm.

GrEEnEyedGoldiE
01-30-13, 05:27 AM

You're not alone! That's exactly what I was wondering when I got to the forums today... Is this a bug? Or is this no longer allowed?! I planned to breed Sapphire and Ruby

judyluvs
01-30-13, 05:29 AM
I'm not getting the in-game popup notices about new dragons - they used to show up, but lately just seem to bypass loading up to be viewed (sometimes I can see the envelope icons with the seal indicating news showing on the left hand side of the screen, but nothing to click or nothing opens for news. ). Any suggestions to correct this?

roosfamily
01-30-13, 05:30 AM
Something HAS to be off. No one got the new dragon last night? It's very odd. All my gold and time wasted.

I hope that if this is a bug TL will acknowledge it and refunds us in some way. I am IT developper and bugs are my nightmare, but when it happens we always acknowledge it and refund if it's the case.

For now I won't try to breed it until TL don't give us some answer.

stoogehunter
01-30-13, 05:32 AM
You're not alone! That's exactly what I was wondering when I got to the forums today... Is this a bug? Or is this no longer allowed?! I planned to breed Sapphire and Ruby

When the craft able dragons were first released, they said that they cannot be bred or used to breed. I believe one of the mods posted that it was a glitch being able to breed with them. They must have fixed it.

salinho
01-30-13, 05:33 AM
Gemstone dragons weren't supposed to be able to breed. They probably fixed that.

These comments hurt my soul. There is a huge rainbow in the background people. A rainbow!

Yes!! RAINBOW. Though I do think there's a bit too much pink on the ground. But ohmygosh, rainbows!!

GrEEnEyedGoldiE
01-30-13, 05:44 AM
OMG it's a Double Rainbow! What does it mean?!

I love the rainbows, and the color of the unexpanded areas... Not a big fan of the excessive use of pink or the cutesy little trees... They remind me of strawberry shortcake. But I do like the dragons... Going back to the regular version to breed Ruby and Sapphire, unless that option has been removed permanently (hope not).

Spiceshirl
01-30-13, 05:48 AM
Why does the grass have to be pink??? The developers lack vision!! Oh let's change the grass to pink and add 2 new decor. Oh but why stop there let's add two heart attact dragons that no one is able to breed and whoopee!! We have a New Edition!!:mad: Well done again TL!!!!

salinho
01-30-13, 05:59 AM
OMG it's a Double Rainbow! What does it mean?!

I love the rainbows, and the color of the unexpanded areas... Not a big fan of the excessive use of pink or the cutesy little trees... They remind me of strawberry shortcake. But I do like the dragons... Going back to the regular version to breed Ruby and Sapphire, unless that option has been removed permanently (hope not).

I don't really like the excessive pink on the ground, but I do love the color of the unexpanded areas and also the cute little pink trees. I wanna eat them up like gummies. *.*

sollia
01-30-13, 06:12 AM
I meant caesar dragon

ROFL this made my morning!!

I can't wait to get this on Android...I never thought of myself as girly but I realized lately that I really love pink :P

sand
01-30-13, 06:19 AM
My daughter (playing on my Android) gazes longingly at my iPhone and remarks "Ooooh! It's like they gave you a princess island!" Yah. Pink princess pony piddle. Still all I could think of was Pepto Bismol.
The pink grass might be tolerable if they gave it some texture. The flat wash of pink is hard on the eyes.

ivanazagreb
01-30-13, 06:22 AM
I love pink but really??!! Pink Grass?!?!?!?

sollia
01-30-13, 06:24 AM
Maybe we'll get used to the pink grass. I know a lot of people hated the grass color in New Dawn, and I did too at first, but now I like it and it looks normal.

.....not that pink grass is really normal but you know what I mean.

sollia
01-30-13, 06:32 AM
I meant caesar dragon

I found this so funny I told my mom about it, and she said last night her phone autocorrected "dad said you can get a new ipod" into "dad said you can get a new opossum"! Lol gotta love autocorrect.

salinho
01-30-13, 06:40 AM
Maybe we'll get used to the pink grass. I know a lot of people hated the grass color in New Dawn, and I did too at first, but now I like it and it looks normal.

.....not that pink grass is really normal but you know what I mean.

Maybe it is "normal"... In weird dreams. Or when we're hallucinating due to the pheromone-induced state caused by St. Valentine's love euphoria.

I found this so funny I told my mom about it, and she said last night her phone autocorrected "dad said you can get a new ipod" into "dad said you can get a new opossum"! Lol gotta love autocorrect.

Thank you. I just choked on my apple. XD

sollia
01-30-13, 06:42 AM
Thank you. I just choked on my apple. XD

It's what I do ;)

When I was a kid I told everyone I wanted to be a comedian :P

I still love making people laugh :)

WayneLovesNatalie
01-30-13, 06:54 AM
Well hopefully us android users get it some time. lots of friends have been requesting valentines day cards off me and Im starting to get a tad jealous sending them out and not being able to request them myself.

knj00
01-30-13, 08:16 AM
Other than the person on the 4th page who got it has anyone else got the Passion Dragon yet?? I have tried countless times and nothing :(

salinho
01-30-13, 08:30 AM
Other than the person on the 4th page who got it has anyone else got the Passion Dragon yet?? I have tried countless times and nothing :(

I don't think so. And mikemike got his during last week's weird glitch. There is definitely something going on.

WillowPegasus
01-30-13, 08:31 AM
Oh, WONDERFUL. =-= Another iOS. Sorry TL, but I just quit DS. Thats whatcha get for no updates. :I

sweetstuff525
01-30-13, 08:34 AM
Oh, WONDERFUL. =-= Another iOS. Sorry TL, but I just quit DS. Thats whatcha get for no updates. :I

You forgot to read the part where it says android is getting this update within a week

stoogehunter
01-30-13, 08:37 AM
Seriously. 700 gold and still no new dragon. I wish TL would tell us what's wrong! If its a glitch, I want my gold back!

Candy3030
01-30-13, 08:42 AM
There saying the same thing in the thread for the left and right heart dragon
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?45018-Left-and-Right-Heart-Dragons

I too just spent 400 gold and nothing :(

salinho
01-30-13, 09:37 AM
Seems like a glitch allright.

UnoRaven
01-30-13, 09:38 AM
Strange that it hasn't been officially addressed yet.

hamadrys
01-30-13, 09:40 AM
I feel bad for the people who spent their gold on this :(. If it is a glitch, TL should reimburse them.

sollia
01-30-13, 09:42 AM
I feel bad for the people who spent their gold on this :(. If it is a glitch, TL should reimburse them.

They really should but I doubt it will happen..

salinho
01-30-13, 09:49 AM
Yeah, I almost sped up the magic to see if i could squeeze in another attempt , but i'm glad i didn't...

tonguelashing
01-30-13, 09:49 AM

It seems that even if you download the new valentines edition, the new dragons do not automatically show up I. The original edition. My fiancee has an account on iPad and iPhone. New edition downloaded on both, but the new dragons and such only show up in the old version on her phone, not on the iPad. So there seems to be some sort of phase in again. So if she wants to breed the new dragon on her iPad, she has to use the valentines day edition until it does show up at least.

SybreTiger
01-30-13, 09:56 AM
Wait, is it the Left and RightHearts no one can breed, or the Passion Dragon?

roosfamily
01-30-13, 09:57 AM

left and right

knj00
01-30-13, 09:58 AM

Both as far as I can tell...

SybreTiger
01-30-13, 09:58 AM
Also, Argon's Village has a Passion Dragon, but I don't know if he bought or bred it. His nests are full of Magics, and he only has one Passion, he usually has several of the new dragons by now.

knj00
01-30-13, 10:00 AM
Also, Argon's Village has a Passion Dragon, but I don't know if he bought or bred it. His nests are full of Magics, and he only has one Passion, he usually has several of the new dragons by now.

Argon's is the only place I have seen with a Passion and I have neighbors trying that usually get new ones in no time. I have tried several times for Passion myselfwith no luck

SybreTiger
01-30-13, 10:01 AM
Yeah, I've been breeding my Left and Rights since last night, and nothing... Even wasted some gold speeding up.

knj00
01-30-13, 10:05 AM
Yeah, I've been breeding my Left and Rights since last night, and nothing... Even wasted some gold speeding up.

Yes, me too. I spent almost 400 gold before I gave up.

I have one other neighbor who just got Right and Left Heart dragons but said he bought them. He has no luck getting Passion either..

sweetstuff525
01-30-13, 10:09 AM
well i have my breeding den empty... will not try and breed untill i see someone post here that they got it

like that i know its breedable and know the glitch is fixed ... even if tl doesnt state it as a glitch

dianeinnorway
01-30-13, 10:44 AM
I actually got the left-heart on my second try, 20 hour breeding time. The only other blue-red is the athletic, so it must be the left-heart. (I play on iPad).
I still can't make a sapphire dragon, am I the only one?
Wondering what the new habitat is any good for- only these new valentine dragons? Hmm.... Do I really want a whole habitat for valentine? Will it look cute still in september? LOL

sweetstuff525
01-30-13, 10:46 AM
I actually got the left-heart on my second try, 20 hour breeding time. The only other blue-red is the athletic, so it must be the left-heart. (I play on iPad).
Wondering what the new habitat is any good for- only these new valentine dragons? Hmm.... Do I really want a whole habitat for valentine? Will it look cute still in september? LOL

20 hr is magic dragon

Candy3030
01-30-13, 10:47 AM

When we had the glitch, the left & right heart were 12 hrs.... Did u just get it now? What did you use... It could be a magic...

dw9893
01-30-13, 10:53 AM

Yes.. for a fact now.. both left and right heart dragons are 12 hour breed times... if you got 20 hours its a plain old magic dragon...

I've bred both left and right heart dragons as well as the passion dragon using the left and right heart dragons... there is no glitch... the " rare " breed title means its hard to do... people still don't seem to understand that a 1% chance of breeding a dragon DOESNT mean if you breed it 100 times you are guaranteed to breed it successfully once. Its a 1% chance EACH time you breed the right combination, each breeding is a seperate percentage pool.

Keep at it.

knj00
01-30-13, 10:56 AM
My Neighbor Island name Frankie T said he got LeftHeart and RightHeart today after about 50 something tries. Then got Passion soon after.

salinho
01-30-13, 10:56 AM

Argon got Left and Right during the glitch. He might have gotten lucky in the meantime and bred Passion. I think he generally uses speed breeding, instead of buying...but eho knows.

jl0408
01-30-13, 10:59 AM
So the dozens of Valentine's Day Cards requests I'm getting are for more features that I again do not have on Android.

salinho
01-30-13, 11:01 AM
Yes.. for a fact now.. both left and right heart dragons are 12 hour breed times... if you got 20 hours its a plain old magic dragon...

I've bred both left and right heart dragons as well as the passion dragon using the left and right heart dragons... there is no glitch... the " rare " breed title means its hard to do... people still don't seem to understand that a 1% chance of breeding a dragon DOESNT mean if you breed it 100 times you are guaranteed to breed it successfully once. Its a 1% chance EACH time you breed the right combination, each breeding is a seperate percentage pool.

Keep at it.
Well, someone crack open the fireworks!! Somebody got them Heart dragons, wow! I think you're the first to post that ome the forum today. :p
We know what breeding percentages mean. Thing is, usually by the day a new dragon is released, someone soon claims "got in on first try!" Or something. So nobody here in the forum got it, it was getting weird...lol

salinho
01-30-13, 11:02 AM
So the dozens of Valentine's Day Cards requests I'm getting are for more features that I again do not have on Android.
This is supposed to be available to android next week.

cedkugedchgd
01-30-13, 11:12 AM
so is the left right heart dragon now breedable or not?! :( i'm so confused right now and i don't know if i should try for it!

dw9893
01-30-13, 11:14 AM
Well, someone crack open the fireworks!! Somebody got them Heart dragons, wow! I think you're the first to post that ome the forum today. :p
We know what breeding percentages mean. Thing is, usually by the day a new dragon is released, someone soon claims "got in on first try!" Or something. So nobody here in the forum got it, it was getting weird...lol

lol - I know what you mean... and its just my experience through the game that its very rare to get something on the first try... and I laugh at the people who cry because they dont get it within the first 1-3 attempts.

dw9893
01-30-13, 11:14 AM
My Neighbor Island name Frankie T said he got LeftHeart and RightHeart today after about 50 something tries. Then got Passion soon after.

<---- thats me lol

Mani_Sari
01-30-13, 11:15 AM
there is no glitch... the " rare " breed title means its hard to do...

Funny how this "rare" seems to be more difficult than a freaking "super rare" or even "ultra rare" lol. Yes, I will keep at it and waste 1000 more gold, i'll be back, lemme just mine my treasure caves ti'll their dirt dry.

dw9893
01-30-13, 11:21 AM
Funny how this "rare" seems to be more difficult than a freaking "super rare" or even "ultra rare" lol. Yes, I will keep at it and waste 1000 more gold, i'll be back, lemme just mine my treasure caves ti'll their dirt dry.

Thats the spirit! ... what I found that made me shake my head was that it was easier to breed the " super rare " passion then the " rare " left and right hearted dragons.. granted it is a percentage game, and maybe I got lucky with the passion dragon, but I would think that Team Lava would have the percentages set in a manner that a rare would spawn more often then a " super rare ".. then again, maybe I got lucky.

Frankie T

Candy3030
01-30-13, 11:21 AM
<---- thats me lol

Can u tell us what u used to breed these dragons plz...???

knj00
01-30-13, 11:25 AM
<---- thats me lol

LOL, realized that after I tried to add you so I could see the dragons on your island. :P

Afishkiss
01-30-13, 11:27 AM

Ruby and emerald still shows in my crafting building. Actually last night the sapphire finally appeared to my crafting building!

dw9893
01-30-13, 11:30 AM
Can u tell us what u used to breed these dragons plz...???

I bred a pair of athletic dragons for both left and right heart dragons... which may have lead me to more possibilities of a magic since red and blue make the magic and I was using two pairs of red and blue, but it was also my thinking that I'd have a better percentage chance of breeding the two new ones with two of each color in the mix. Otherwise I would have just tried water and fire... but I was successfull with a pair of athletic dragons. I've since broken the second athletic dragon down to materials... and thank him for his service.

Frankie T

dw9893
01-30-13, 11:32 AM
LOL, realized that after I tried to add you so I could see the dragons on your island. :P

bwahahaha too funny.. small world.

Candy3030
01-30-13, 11:32 AM
I bred a pair of athletic dragons for both left and right heart dragons... which may have lead me to more possibilities of a magic since red and blue make the magic and I was using two pairs of red and blue, but it was also my thinking that I'd have a better percentage chance of breeding the two new ones with two of each color in the mix. Otherwise I would have just tried water and fire... but I was successfull with a pair of athletic dragons. I've since broken the second athletic dragon down to materials... and thank him for his service.

Frankie T

Thank you very much and congrats on your new dragons ;)

dw9893
01-30-13, 11:37 AM
Thank you very much and congrats on your new dragons ;)

Thanks! and Best of Luck!

badger8
01-30-13, 11:38 AM
I went with what worked really well during the glitch- diamond and athletic. Got 12 hours on 2nd breeding.
If you have a diamond, might want to give this a try...

stoogehunter
01-30-13, 11:40 AM
I just got one! Fire and water = 12 hour breeding time! Seems funny that only one other person has them. I spent 700 gold speed breeding, got nothing. Try again a few hours later and got one on my first try.
I think maybe there was a problem and TL have now fixed it.

Afishkiss
01-30-13, 11:41 AM
Thats the spirit! ... what I found that made me shake my head was that it was easier to breed the " super rare " passion then the " rare " left and right hearted dragons.. granted it is a percentage game, and maybe I got lucky with the passion dragon, but I would think that Team Lava would have the percentages set in a manner that a rare would spawn more often then a " super rare ".. then again, maybe I got lucky.

Frankie T

What combo did you used?:) thanks

salinho
01-30-13, 11:46 AM
I bred a pair of athletic dragons for both left and right heart dragons...

I've since broken the second athletic dragon down to materials... and thank him for his service.

Frankie T

First off: LOL at your last sentence. :)
I don't have two athletics, but on my first try i did athletic and fire. Got magic. I am tempted to use gold to speed up, but... Iiiiii don't know.

dw9893
01-30-13, 11:53 AM
First off: LOL at your last sentence. :)
I don't have two athletics, but on my first try i did athletic and fire. Got magic. I am tempted to use gold to speed up, but... Iiiiii don't know.

Speed breeding gets costly, especially with rate this team of breeding pumps out magic dragons.. 40 gold to clear the nest per try per nest..

dw9893
01-30-13, 11:54 AM
What combo did you used?:) thanks

Athletic/Athletic.. other combinations verfied were diamond/athletic

stoogehunter
01-30-13, 11:55 AM
So I bred my left heart dragon with water and got right heart first try. Tried to breed left and right heart together, got athletic LOL. Anyone know breeding time for the passion?

habibass
01-30-13, 11:55 AM
My neighbor already has lefthear and rightheart eggs. Are they already available?

sweetstuff525
01-30-13, 11:57 AM
I just got one! Fire and water = 12 hour breeding time! Seems funny that only one other person has them. I spent 700 gold speed breeding, got nothing. Try again a few hours later and got one on my first try.
I think maybe there was a problem and TL have now fixed it.

Maybe they fixed the glitch but won't say it was a glitch?
I did pm one of tl staff and linked her to this thread when I saw she was online.... Maybe she was actually able too look into it and fixed it

Or maybe it was just coinsidence

salinho
01-30-13, 11:58 AM
Speed breeding gets costly, especially with rate this team of breeding pumps out magic dragons.. 40 gold to clear the nest per try per nest..

Ah, i never do it like that. I wait for the nests to be clear before i speed up a breeding. I seldom speed up hatching, and very rarely do i speed both things up...
I might speed this magic to go into my "empty" nest bedfore i go to sleep, is all. I'm feeling edgy lol.

dw9893
01-30-13, 11:59 AM
Maybe they fixed the glitch but won't say it was a glitch?
I did pm one of tl staff and linked her to this thread when I saw she was online.... Maybe she was actually able too look into it and fixed it

Or maybe it was just coinsidence

I think the latter.. Im aware of a few people who bred successfully all 3 dragons during the period where " noone was able to "... however, that doesnt rule out the possibility that there was a " glitch "... after all sometimes they release stuff through a " glitch " and then fix those too.

dw9893
01-30-13, 12:00 PM
Ah, i never do it like that. I wait for the nests to be clear before i speed up a breeding. I seldom speed up hatching, and very rarely do i speed both things up...
I might speed this magic to go into my "empty" nest bedfore i go to sleep, is all. I'm feeling edgy lol.

Get some sleep, let them magic dragons incubate over night.... the other dragons will be there tomorrow =D

betsyb514
01-30-13, 12:00 PM

Pony said it would be up on Google Play in a couple of days!

dw9893
01-30-13, 12:01 PM
My neighbor already has lefthear and rightheart eggs. Are they already available?

Yes, you can bred them or purchase them now.

dw9893
01-30-13, 12:02 PM
breed*

darla1123
01-30-13, 12:05 PM
I think I just got one on my 2nd try. Water and athletic. 12 hour breed time

debscoffee
01-30-13, 12:06 PM
What happens to my old game when I downloaded the new app? It looks like I can play both. My habitats are all sparkles. Should I collect them?

habibass
01-30-13, 12:07 PM
Got it on first try, water plus fire.

salinho
01-30-13, 12:07 PM
Get some sleep, let them magic dragons incubate over night.... the other dragons will be there tomorrow =D

Maybe i will. :) there's 11 hours left and it's 7 PM here, so it'll be done at 5 AM. I hate that x'D ("wasting" breeding hours)
Oh well. I'll control myself :p (I hope)

kooky panda
01-30-13, 12:08 PM
What happens to my old game when I downloaded the new app? It looks like I can play both. My habitats are all sparkles. Should I collect them?
The two games run side by side. It is best to close out your regular dragon game and just play on the Valentine Game to prevent any sync errors.

dw9893
01-30-13, 12:08 PM
guys, I dont like to shoot hopes down, but you do realize that water+fire/water can = water.. and water is a 12 hour breeding time =P .... just a thought... hope Im wrong!

darla1123
01-30-13, 12:10 PM
guys, I dont like to shoot hopes down, but you do realize that water+fire/water can = water.. and water is a 12 hour breeding time =P .... just a thought... hope Im wrong!

Ugh I hope I am not getting excited over nothing!!

cedkugedchgd
01-30-13, 12:16 PM

wrong! only water + diamond can give you another water dragon.

btw: just bred water + fire and got 12 hrs breeding time! YES! :D

stoogehunter
01-30-13, 12:17 PM

I'm fairly sure that with the exception of diamond, you can't get a pure from a hybrid breeding. So I don't think it's possible to get a water dragon from a water & a water hybrid.

stoogehunter
01-30-13, 12:18 PM
Snap. Someone else posted while I was typing lol.

salinho
01-30-13, 12:22 PM
I'm fairly sure that with the exception of diamond, you can't get a pure from a hybrid breeding. So I don't think it's possible to get a water dragon from a water & a water hybrid.

Yes. Basically this. Oh boy... I might rethink what I just wrote last page, about waiting until tomorrow. XD but with my luck i'll just get another magic. -.-

mica4817
01-30-13, 12:24 PM
Why does the other TL games on my iPad has a goal for the valentines dragon? But my iPhone NEVER GETS IT? Any1 has a clue???

Afishkiss
01-30-13, 12:32 PM
Athletic/Athletic.. other combinations verfied were diamond/athletic

Thanks! Good thing I haven't trade my spare athletic!:) I will give it a try. Ty

penqueen2
01-30-13, 12:38 PM
I see people are getting these dragons now. Question to TL were these dragons avalable TO BREED yesterday? I spent way to much gold yesterday and got about 50 magics & 10 Athletics. I gave up and bought the thing (Passion). I had the the heart dragons from last week. If passion was not breedable yesterday I want a refund.

kwobb_xx
01-30-13, 12:47 PM
You cant breed these dragons until you download the Valentine's edition right?

cedkugedchgd
01-30-13, 12:49 PM
uhhm, is there going to be a left-right heart diamond hybrid?!

betsyb514
01-30-13, 01:06 PM
I think we need a sale on gold!!! How about it Team Lava!

Dalielah
01-30-13, 01:06 PM
I waiting on the goal in my other games before I install. I got the goal in my other games, but the it disappeared before I installed. Ideas?

NouraMoh
01-30-13, 01:21 PM
I already had 3 LeftHeart Dragons during the glitch and I just got my 4th :(
Any ideas for a RightHeart Dragon ?!!!

NouraMoh
01-30-13, 01:24 PM
Omg !!! I figured this out
If you breed water and Athletic you get a LeftHeart Dragon
If you breed Fire and Atheltic you get RightHeat dragon

I just got my first RightHeart after 3 LeftHearts :)

NouraMoh
01-30-13, 01:31 PM
Traded 2 LeftHeart already
Got 2 more of them and only 1 RightHeart

Out of Gold now.. Will have to wait till tomorrow to breed the two

Candy3030
01-30-13, 01:41 PM
I just got both dragons using the same combo...
Athletic first then fire :)

grondai
01-30-13, 01:43 PM
http://i1257.photobucket.com/albums/ii513/Grondai/aace3793257e04b721c381201b0a95cb_zpsc8c8d6b0.jpg

Candy3030
01-30-13, 01:44 PM
http://i1257.photobucket.com/albums/ii513/Grondai/aace3793257e04b721c381201b0a95cb_zpsc8c8d6b0.jpg

Ohhhhh!!! Sooooo pretty!! Congrats ;)

thatgirl444
01-30-13, 01:52 PM
First try water and fire and I got 12 hour breed...can we tell if it's right or left or is it a surprise?

WendyCroy
01-30-13, 01:53 PM
Thanks a lot for the tip ! I just bred 5 minutes ago left heart with Fire & Athletic, speed up, then I bred the right heart with Athletic & Fire :-)

grondai
01-30-13, 01:54 PM
First try water and fire and I got 12 hour breed...can we tell if it's right or left or is it a surprise?

It's a surprise. Some how I got both of them back to back first try

lalisa
01-30-13, 02:04 PM
I could not stand the pink! Its too peptobismal! As soon as I got my 30 gems in Castle Story I deleted and reloaded the original. Still has the VD challenges just no the god awful pink! YUCK!

dw9893
01-30-13, 02:05 PM
The pink is HORRIBLE, I agree.

betsyb514
01-30-13, 02:09 PM
I could not stand the pink! Its too peptobismal! As soon as I got my 30 gems in Castle Story I deleted and reloaded the original. Still has the VD challenges just no the god awful pink! YUCK!

One of my neighbors called it Pepto Paradise! Makes me think of A Christmas Story, "A Pink Nightmare!" I don't want team lava to think I don't appreciate all their hard work to get this out! The trees with the hearts look really cool, let alone the new habitat and dragons! Thanks!!!

sweetstuff525
01-30-13, 02:23 PM
Oh I just did fire vs athletic and got one ... I guess the glitch got fixed

codenamezebra
01-30-13, 02:25 PM
Uggggghhh cant wait!! It could be poo brown and pea green for all I care as long as I get some new quests and dragons!!! For what its worth the pictures above look awesome I love pink!

MAPPIE22
01-30-13, 02:26 PM
Just breed my right heart and used gold to speed up, using virtue (pink) and super trying for left now, I have another 12 hr so fingers crossed.

jl0408
01-30-13, 02:26 PM
This is supposed to be available to android next week.

They said that about New Dawn too, but it didn't come with all the features iOS got so I won't hold my breath for updates or equal features. If I had I would have suffocated months ago.

Mani_Sari
01-30-13, 02:39 PM
Finally, 5 lefthearts and 1 rightheart with 1 magic that snuck in between somewhere. Thank you TL for fixing this issue, I am nowhere convinced these were available earlier this day as easy as they are to breed now. Lesson learnt here with new dragon updates, be more patient and wait till people start posting they got it lol. ^_^

MAPPIE22
01-30-13, 02:44 PM
Ok so I am so impatient I got my left heart using pink and super and I didn't have to try forever miraculous for me!

sollia
01-30-13, 02:54 PM
They said that about New Dawn too, but it didn't come with all the features iOS got so I won't hold my breath for updates or equal features. If I had I would have suffocated months ago.

Yeah I hate to be this cynical but when they say we'll have it I really doubt they meant all of it.

Baraze
01-30-13, 03:12 PM
I'm not one to make huge complaints but I think it's sad how there was a major glitch yesterday but we can't even get a reason, comment, explanation or apology from anyone. Yesterday my gem dragons weren't working, now they are. Yesterday, no one could pay (well except one person) to get a new dragon on their island, now they are popping out left and right. So many used gold chasing an invisible dragon. It's rude.

betsyb514
01-30-13, 03:20 PM
W
My daughter (playing on my Android) gazes longingly at my iPhone and remarks "Ooooh! It's like they gave you a princess island!" Yah. Pink princess pony piddle. Still all I could think of was Pepto Bismol.
The pink grass might be tolerable if they gave it some texture. The flat wash of pink is hard on the eyes.

OMG! You are too much! LMAO

betsyb514
01-30-13, 03:25 PM
Did anyone else make the mistake of decorating with the rose bushes? Luckily I only was able to buy 3. A few of my neighbors made the same mistake! How could they make those bushes 30 gold a pop! Every other decoration on that type is for coins! Very frustrating!!!

bitealot
01-30-13, 03:27 PM
android has not even got the new dawn content patch yet. i would not plan on having this at all

salinho
01-30-13, 03:33 PM
I'm not one to make huge complaints but I think it's sad how there was a major glitch yesterday but we can't even get a reason, comment, explanation or apology from anyone. Yesterday my gem dragons weren't working, now they are. Yesterday, no one could pay (well except one person) to get a new dragon on their island, now they are popping out left and right. So many used gold chasing an invisible dragon. It's rude.

Yah, I wonder what THAT was all about. We were right: it sure as a glitch, because all of a sudden people start being able to get them...and yet, no word from them.

lmac10
01-30-13, 03:39 PM
I installed the Valentine's day edition but now I have 2 Dragon story's coming up one normal and one V day version. In the normal one I have the goal's for the V day but the dragons don't show up in the menu they only do on the V day one? Am I supposed to have the 2? The V day version still has the same stuff as the progress I made on my normal one, dragons habitats etc? Is that what is supposed to happen and I have to play the 2?

kooky panda
01-30-13, 03:42 PM
I installed the Valentine's day edition but now I have 2 Dragon story's coming up one normal and one V day version. In the normal one I have the goal's for the V day but the dragons don't show up in the menu they only do on the V day one? Am I supposed to have the 2? The V day version still has the same stuff as the progress I made on my normal one, dragons habitats etc? Is that what is supposed to happen and I have to play the 2?

The Valentine Version is the most current version of the game to be playing. (IOS).
Close out the regular version (or you can delete it for now).

UnoRaven
01-30-13, 03:47 PM
When Android gets the Valentine's update will it have all of the features? Also, we'll have the full amount of time for the goals, right? I'm worried that the goals will end at the same time for everyone, except that Android users would have a lot less time to complete them.

grondai
01-30-13, 03:53 PM
http://i1257.photobucket.com/albums/ii513/Grondai/348ec6aaf45d906e25b34b95e74d6703_zpsc130f0a8.jpg

The rose archway can be obtained by breeding all three valentine special dragons and completing the valentine goal. After completion their will be one archway in your storage. For additional archways it will cost you 50 gold/ea. The torchlit path can be purchased from your market for 50,000 coins along with the Rose Bush for 30 gold/ea.

http://i1257.photobucket.com/albums/ii513/Grondai/e2ebe943c8596a405e3932039308642f_zpsf47c1141.jpg
http://i1257.photobucket.com/albums/ii513/Grondai/cf252db7575c9b3c400b449013d28fc7_zps98bba89e.jpg

kwhales
01-30-13, 04:19 PM
Still don't understand the logic of a rose bush for 30 gold.

ThunderRemix8
01-30-13, 04:20 PM
I'd be fairly happy normally, but I got a good 30 gold today, so I'm ecstatic!

grondai
01-30-13, 04:21 PM

Ya I know. They should have made it 1 gold. I would have bought 100. TL doesn't understand that if you make things cheap enough for everyone they would make more money

salinho
01-30-13, 04:35 PM

Ditto. I wonder if it's special. Like, does it make my screen smell like roses? :p

Ya I know. They should have made it 1 gold. I would have bought 100. TL doesn't understand that if you make things cheap enough for everyone they would make more money
That's my logic too...making things too expensive is silly. Only a fraction of people will buy them. If they cost in between 2 to 5 gold I'd get a couple of them. I'm betting a lot more people would, too...

Horntail21
01-30-13, 04:40 PM
So I had an install goal yesterday for the new valentines DS annnnnnnd it's gone. Should have installed it I guess.

salinho
01-30-13, 04:43 PM
So I had an install goal yesterday for the new valentines DS annnnnnnd it's gone. Should have installed it I guess.

Yikes. Yeah... :/ any luck breeding? I am hating my two magics.

Horntail21
01-30-13, 04:44 PM
Yikes. Yeah... :/ any luck breeding? I am hating my two magics.
Haven't tried yet. Installing now and I have a 9 hour wait on an island egg to wait out.

Horntail21
01-30-13, 04:49 PM
Well the goal was gone but I still got the thirty gold for the install. First attempt magic. I did finally get my mermaid from the pair I had in the den though so that's good.

salinho
01-30-13, 05:00 PM
Well the goal was gone but I still got the thirty gold for the install. First attempt magic. I did finally get my mermaid from the pair I had in the den though so that's good.

Ah, double great! :D all's good then!

codenamezebra
01-30-13, 05:15 PM
Yes I agree a bush that does nothing should cost less gold ... I might buy them between 2-5 gold also but not for 30! Thats cutting into my breeding gold! Bu t if they were 5 gold I probably could not help my self and would end up buying at least 4 of them lol

shortyrules2
01-30-13, 05:18 PM
Got the valentines dragon story and got the RIGHT HEART dragon with a 12 hr breed time. Should have taken a pic of the egg, but forgot. Evolved him to lvl 9, planting more food to evolve him to epicness. Visit my island to see.

J85909266
01-30-13, 05:57 PM
Man, I wish Android players got to actually, ya know, experience that game, like this.

kwhales
01-30-13, 06:00 PM
All I can say for Android players is: enjoy the green. 'Cause soon pepto bismal is coming your way. and you can't avoid it. Even my android neighbors are pink.

kurebiz
01-30-13, 06:08 PM
The updates will be coming for droids. Give them time to do their job. This is a seasonal update, after all. we'll get it, just maybe a few days late.

TellyRose
01-30-13, 06:39 PM
You forgot to read the part where it says android is getting this update within a week

And right on time for my birthday lol...although the full update would be awesome as I plan to spend $50.00 to level and speed up breeding/evolution...Also wondering if the update came out now, would any of us android users be able to get the halloween dragons like boo and witch, or are they expired?

kurebiz
01-30-13, 06:47 PM
And right on time for my birthday lol...although the full update would be awesome as I plan to spend $50.00 to level and speed up breeding/evolution...Also wondering if the update came out now, would any of us android users be able to get the halloween dragons like boo and witch, or are they expired?

You'll have to wait for Halloween and see if they release them again.

sweetstuff525
01-30-13, 06:49 PM

Halloween dragons expired already ... They were available to android
Maybe this Halloween they'll bring them back ... I didn't get the witch

grondai
01-30-13, 07:00 PM
Christmas dragons are still floating around. I found that odd... They have been here quite a while

jrodt333
01-30-13, 07:27 PM
Christmas dragons are still floating around. I found that odd... They have been here quite a while

Lol, you should see Monster Story. I bred a Frakenogre (Halloween) yesterday.

fitfunsparkle
01-30-13, 07:44 PM
All I can say for Android players is: enjoy the green. 'Cause soon pepto bismal is coming your way. and you can't avoid it. Even my android neighbors are pink.
Agreed! I went back to regular because the pink hurts my eyes and actually makes me feel a bit sick. The green is much more eye friendly.

Baraze
01-30-13, 08:05 PM
I just got both dragons using the same combo...
Athletic first then fire :)

Thanks! This combo worked for me on the regular version. Kept getting magics on the valentine one. Refuse to buy gold to speed up anything. Not with the bad taste left in my mouth yesterday. Humph!

Horntail21
01-30-13, 08:55 PM
So I did athletic/water and got 12 hours. Is this one of the heart dragons?

mammami08
01-30-13, 08:58 PM
So I did athletic/water and got 12 hours. Is this one of the heart dragons?

Yes, congrats. Just have to wait and see if it is left or right hart now ;)

cassi0916
01-30-13, 09:00 PM
I got a left heart drag on my first try this morning. Water/fire combo breed. Now on 2nd magic but will keep trying for right. Gl to everyone else

cassi0916
01-30-13, 09:03 PM
On my other acct that is. Id trinsmommy15 if anyone wants to see

codenamezebra
01-30-13, 10:09 PM
Lol, you should see Monster Story. I bred a Frakenogre (Halloween) yesterday.
Me too!

SybreTiger
01-30-13, 11:17 PM
Pretty sure there are no LE Monsters on MS, it's never been stated anywhere. Probably because MS has so few monsters to begin with, so they need all they can get.

On topic, I just got a 12 hour breed time from Left/RightHeart pair... Still no Passion though.

jrodt333
01-30-13, 11:28 PM
Pretty sure there are no LE Monsters on MS, it's never been stated anywhere. Probably because MS has so few monsters to begin with, so they need all they can get.

On topic, I just got a 12 hour breed time from Left/RightHeart pair... Still no Passion though.

Well, it's still a Hallaween monster, right?

Anyway, at least you didn't get a Magic! :) I hope you get a Passion.

ganodustin
01-31-13, 12:49 AM
why not for android users too?

salinho
01-31-13, 03:01 AM
My third magic in a row. I a SO HATING this ****-a-doodle-doo of a combo right now.

salinho
01-31-13, 03:03 AM
Thanks! This combo worked for me on the regular version. Kept getting magics on the valentine one. Refuse to buy gold to speed up anything. Not with the bad taste left in my mouth yesterday. Humph!

So we can still breed them in the regular version?

And lol at the Halloween monsters from MS. I agree it's weird they're still around, as the Christmas LE's from DS.

thatgirl444
01-31-13, 08:05 AM
So my 12 hours ended up being a right heart....i reversed red and blue now and got another 12 hours....really hoping its the left heart this time.

piggiesss
01-31-13, 08:32 AM
crusader & athletic got me right heart ^^

Baraze
01-31-13, 08:52 AM
So we can still breed them in the regular version?

And lol at the Halloween monsters from MS. I agree it's weird they're still around, as the Christmas LE's from DS.

Yes we can! I had to bypass the new version because I kept getting magics like mentioned AND my evolution temple disappeared and was replaced by a large white habitat! I deleted and reinstalled three time but it was still there. Now on both versions I keep getting magics again instead of passion. The temple is back but now my caretakers cottage is sparking like it was tipped.

kwhales
01-31-13, 09:11 AM
Just bred water and fire, third time. First two, magic. Third..........12 hrs. yahoo.