PDA

View Full Version : Unable to receive any gifts

littleonesmum
01-29-13, 04:43 PM
I've been unable to receive any gifts at all for the past few days. I can gift others but they cannot gift back. Any ideas anybody?? Thanks!

kooky panda
01-29-13, 05:45 PM
Neighbors can only send out three gifts per day. Have you asked any neighbors if they have sent you a gift?
If you are are maxed out on all the gift items, neighbors will not be able to send you any of the gifts.

littleonesmum
01-31-13, 04:57 PM
Hi there, thanks for your thoughts... My neighbours have been trying to gift me but are receiving the message "your gift cannot be sent. Either you have already sent the maximum number of gifts or have already gifted your neighbour today" - or something to that effect... The strange thing is, through experimentation over the past few days, that I seem to be able to receive red petal, jewels, sap, etc, but not earth wisps. Even though I am not maxed on wisps (have around 85). Most of my regular gift-giving neighbours send wisps so I didn't discover this till sb gifted me a different item. Should I try re-installing do you think? Or is there a finite quantity of wisps u can receive in total ever, so even though I'm sitting on 85 I still can't receive any more wisps as gifts? Thanks again!!

kooky panda
01-31-13, 05:17 PM
I think you may be maxed on the wisps. I was around that many and could not receive any , so I started using them to make potions and now my neighbors have been able to send them.

littleonesmum
01-31-13, 05:39 PM
Okay thanks, I'll try & use up some more, like you suggest. Cheers,

littleonesmum
01-31-13, 05:50 PM
Have crafted lanterns & luminescence. Now sitting on 67... Hope that's low enough to start collecting my gifts again

maguar
02-01-13, 01:46 AM
I found that at around 80 wisps that people have issues sending them to me. You should be fine with 67.