PDA

View Full Version : havent been "on" (forum) for awhile....

Susyalba
01-29-13, 01:52 PM
So sorry folks if this has been previously answered, everything has changed around, not sure which thread goes where now...SOoooo....The last few new (Ish)dragons, unicorn (?), pink, now "Caesar ".....which one(s) if any are available and or breedable for non IOS users?
I have an idea....how about each dragon has a "tag" or icon next to name of the species ? It would look something like this:
$=available for purchase only (outside of IOS)
X= non breedable for anybody
XX=not available at all non IOS
X$ Sapphire...
You get the gist of it I hope. This really would be helpful, I don't like having to hunt through the forums looking for this type of answer. As an android customer I (and most others) using android devices, we already feel crabby about our lack of updates ect. So it often fans the flames so to speak to have to get on here and read through the angry comments to get an answer. I would prefer to "get in get out" not getting sucked into the angry debates and rants. Which I fully admit to jumping into time to time. I apologize in advance if this is something already brought up, I didnt want to get "sucked into" any more drama while looking LOL...thanks for reading...

Boogie083
04-19-13, 10:02 PM
Lol +1 to this post... i have never used forums for information seeking... only to read discussions among players. would be nice to have symbols for each platform ! it irks me too to read a thread and not know until post #30 that the OP is an iOS player with iOS questions/issues.

kooky panda
04-20-13, 07:41 AM
You can add your suggestions for the game to the current Dragon suggestion thread. (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?49460-Dragon-Poll-amp-Suggestions-Apr-6)