PDA

View Full Version : It's SUPERBOWL week

IanBR
01-29-13, 10:25 AM
Come on TL, anything for the Football fans out there ? How about offering the items on the Football Chest for gems ? This would be great!

Thank you!

dinendash7474
01-29-13, 11:39 AM
If you read the TL blog from Jan 15th it sounds like they are going to have more Super Bowl stuff!!! "Are you ready for the Big Game? We at TeamLava already have a huge spread of appetizers. All we need now are some decorations to cover our walls!"

I do like your idea with the football chest, I bought a few last year and didnt get what I want :( Based on the forums, the football theme didnt seem very popular so I was thinking that TL wouldnt bring it back but am going to be very happy if they do. Fingers crossed :)

IanBR
01-29-13, 03:19 PM
Thanks for the response, I didn't know about the Blog. But this is good news, I can't wait to see some Football stuff.

The Chest items are really nice. I was able to get 4 different ones and was going to get it for a 5th time when someone told me I could get duplicate items, so I quit trying my luck. I wish they would sell the items like they did with some other Chests. Well, let's see...