PDA

View Full Version : Valentines story - still no goals

TxRunningGirl
01-29-13, 08:20 AM
I had no goals when I downloaded Restaurant Story: Valentines. I searched the forums and thought I read that the vday goal(s) start at level 11. I thought "odd" but have been patient .... I hit level 11 and still not one single goal....of any kind... No original goals, no valentines goals....nothing. I have an iPad and haven't had a problem with goals until this. I looked for an update but I, apparently, have the most up to date version. Is it the iPad os and vday because lome I said I don't have a problem with goals in any of the other story games I have. Castle. Home. Pet Hotel. Dragon. Monster. I have them on my other devices - android and my iTouch - just missing fom this device. Sorry to ramble :cool:

sweetstuff525
01-29-13, 08:21 AM
they start at level 12 ... so keep leveling

TxRunningGirl
01-29-13, 08:22 AM
I have the vday goals on my other devices. Just wanted to clear that up because it sounded like I was referring to my other story games. Guess I should have previewed my post first for misspellings and clarity.

sweetstuff525
01-29-13, 08:26 AM
what device dont you have v day goals

FrozenTurtle
01-29-13, 09:22 AM
The minimum level for Valentine's Day Goals in Restaurant Story is 12. One more to go! :)

1boysdad
01-29-13, 11:00 AM
I'm in the same boat...

Our point is not that we have no Valentine Goals, but we have no regular goals. All the other games I've played start you with some basic goals at every level, this game seems to have ZERO GOALS...at least up to where I am right now. That is BORING.

So, are we bugged? I've uninstalled and reinstalled, only to be greeted with the same ZERO goal issue.

kooky panda
01-29-13, 11:13 AM
I'm in the same boat...

Our point is not that we have no Valentine Goals, but we have no regular goals. All the other games I've played start you with some basic goals at every level, this game seems to have ZERO GOALS...at least up to where I am right now. That is BORING.

So, are we bugged? I've uninstalled and reinstalled, only to be greeted with the same ZERO goal issue.
what level are you on?