PDA

View Full Version : Without Even Trying!

sollia
01-29-13, 08:20 AM
I started a thread earlier about what rare dragons people get multiples of....now I want to know what rare/super rare dragons have you gotten without even trying? Like when you started playing or just didn't expect a dragon that rare?

Personally, I got a Familiar really early on, before I even got Poison! And without trying (or in some cases not even knowing they exist) I got Landworm, Wizard, Clown, and even Athletic!

scottyhaha
01-29-13, 08:21 AM
I got diamond b4 I even get magic

scottyhaha
01-29-13, 08:29 AM
I got diamond b4 I even get magic

I still don't have magic (not on this acct.)

nylear13
01-29-13, 08:32 AM
clown was the very first super rare I got back when I just started with water hybrids. Got aether soon after that, in fact I think I got my aether before I got a coral iirc. my witch and zombie are accidents too, I just started playing DS around that time, so didn't really try for them since I didn't know they were limited. Actually most of my rare/super rares are accidents because I rarely try for a specific dragon, I like to just throw a pair in the breeding den according to my mood and see what I get lol

and of course my proudest achievements are my 3 diamonds, all gotten by accident from random breedings, was never planning to start trying for one until I finish collecting all the non ultra rares. but it comes when it comes...

salinho
01-29-13, 08:36 AM
All my Scorpions were accidental (my first came from a mix of 3 or 4 colors trying for something else, then I kept getting them, lol..especially when trying for pumpkin). Also my two clowns. x) and fairy too. Got fairy before fruitful.

tastytoastie
01-29-13, 08:40 AM
Scorpion, aether, mistmoth, landworm those are mine, think I tried for the rest of them lol

cedkugedchgd
01-29-13, 08:40 AM
i think i got my 1st diamond "accidently". i bred mirage and virtue to have a chance for justice, kite and bubble dragon at the same time. i was so super excited and shocked when suddenly 44hrs popped out. that was like one of my best and most emotional dragon story - moments, lol :D

i also got atlantis while trying for diamond. when the 15 hrs breeding time showed up i was rather surprised and didn't know which dragon it was cause it was one of my first super rares i ever had. anyways, i was very happy about it when i looked it up in the internet :) AAAND as far as i remember: i got kite without trying while breeding turkey + virtue.

hamadrys
01-29-13, 09:55 AM
I got Mistmoth just by randomly breeding 2 dragons that looked like a good pair. That was when I started playing and didn't know much about the game. Got a second one a little after.
Got serpent very early too, not planned either.

kittycountess
01-29-13, 10:23 AM
I got Aurora, Landworm, Clown, Super and Athletic, all while trying for Infinity. It's a bizarre feeling because, "Yeay! Rare dragon, but oh ****, no Infinity again."

sollia
01-29-13, 11:10 AM
All my Scorpions were accidental (my first came from a mix of 3 or 4 colors trying for something else, then I kept getting them, lol..especially when trying for pumpkin). Also my two clowns. x) and fairy too. Got fairy before fruitful.

I still don't have a Scorpion :P

DragonHeart0
01-29-13, 11:37 AM
Snowman and Aurora :) who will be personal favourites always. I didn't even realize just how lucky it was to get them until trying for ages to get others like elf, fairy, parakeet . . Still unsuccessful on all other fronts! But at least I can trade all my FRUITFULS, etc!!! :cool:

tonguelashing
01-29-13, 01:10 PM
Auroras seem to come pretty easily for me. I still don't have a familiar or parakeet or planet. I finally got a wizard after trying for months. I got the elf without trying off a diamond attempt. And then again, first time (forest/fairy) off a second account.

tonguelashing
01-29-13, 01:14 PM
oh, I got a laserlight first try (this was before pink dragons, and I'm on Android anyway). Tusker and snowman are proving to be a bit of a pain also. Trying really hard for snowman right now before it disappears.

lollipop_rp
01-29-13, 02:17 PM
Omg, i just got a diamond

sollia
01-29-13, 02:27 PM

Ooooh, congrats!! What combo did you use?

henrylucky
01-29-13, 02:34 PM
4 Mistmoth, 2 Landworm, 3 Atlantis, 6 Fairy (I got 2 with trying, so there are 8), 4 Hypnotic, 3 Mindvolt, 5 Eagle (sold 2), 2 Familiar, without even trying !

brandonu
01-29-13, 02:56 PM
I got the following fairly early on: Parakeet, Eagle, Scorpion, and Familiar in triplicate. Later on I've had accidental Diamond and extra Aurora, Mirage, Clown, Fireworks, Super, Planet, Fairy, Forestfire, Laserlight and Hypnotic.

So glad we can trade dragons now.

sollia
01-29-13, 05:01 PM
I got the following fairly early on: Parakeet, Eagle, Scorpion, and Familiar in triplicate. Later on I've had accidental Diamond and extra Aurora, Mirage, Clown, Fireworks, Super, Planet, Fairy, Forestfire, Laserlight and Hypnotic.

So glad we can trade dragons now.
Yeah I wish I could trade dragons.

salinho
01-29-13, 05:13 PM
I still don't have a Scorpion :P

I'd send you one if i could... :/ i'd love to be able to trade one for something else, like a pegasus. Heck, i'd trade two...oh well.

salinho
01-29-13, 05:14 PM

Oh wow!! Congrats lollipop, that's awesome!! :)

kwhales
01-29-13, 05:21 PM
Let's see, diamond, clown x 3, ice cream x 3, wild x 3, planet, landworm, mindvolt, hypnotic, tusker, laserlight, super dragon, aurora x 6, wizard x 4. I don't have a problem getting dragons I am not trying for. My problem is I don't get the dragons I am actually trying for, like aether and mistmoth.

azychan
01-29-13, 10:47 PM
I got Trickster, Athletic, Fairy, Eagle, Wild, Wizard, Familiar,... without trying, I just put 2 random dragons into the den, and WHAM, they appeared :D

ivanazagreb
01-29-13, 11:58 PM
I got an Elf Dragon by accident :) I just started playing and I had no idea about breeding rules! And I got Aurora from my first try :)

idestined
01-30-13, 12:40 AM
Two Snowmans in a row. =.= just had to be one of my extremely disliked dragon.

tailsprower
01-30-13, 01:54 AM
Two Snowmans in a row. =.= just had to be one of my extremely disliked dragon.

Your lucky ! I only have elf and fireworks :(

My dragons without trying :

1. Leopard Dragon
2. Mermaid Dragon
3. Wild
4. Eagle
5. Serpent
6. Fireworks
7. Clown
8. Wizard