PDA

View Full Version : Too many fruitfull

stiktoch
01-29-13, 05:32 AM
I'm trying to breed with all 4 elements, in hopes of a diamond, maybe some other nice one. But the majority turns up as fruitfull, with an occasional magic or parakeet mixed inbetween. I really like the game and there are still many dragons I do not have. But thisnisnstarting to feel more and more as a waste of time, having to sell yet another fruitfull every 10 hours..

UnoRaven
01-29-13, 05:46 AM
You can always try Red x Blue x Green x Purple or Red x Blue x Yellow x Purple if you don't want fruitfuls. But otherwise, that's just the game. You can't do anything to increase the rate of breeding for the dragons you want.

hamadrys
01-29-13, 05:57 AM
You gotta work hard to get the good stuff ;)

salinho
01-29-13, 06:10 AM
You can always try Red x Blue x Green x Purple or Red x Blue x Yellow x Purple if you don't want fruitfuls. But otherwise, that's just the game. You can't do anything to increase the rate of breeding for the dragons you want.
I try to steer clear of anything with green and purple...stupid poisons!!

NouraMoh
01-29-13, 06:37 AM
May I ask what combos you're breeding ?

stiktoch
01-29-13, 07:20 AM
I've tried many combinations, including the ones suggested on the forum. Right now I have snowman and mindvolt in the cooker. But looking at another 10 hrs breeding time, I fear the worst. I haven't had a new dragon for a month...

stiktoch
01-29-13, 07:23 AM
You can always try Red x Blue x Green x Purple or Red x Blue x Yellow x Purple if you don't want fruitfuls. But otherwise, that's just the game. You can't do anything to increase the rate of breeding for the dragons you want.I'll try these next. I know I can't change rates, but the amount of fruitfuls is just rediculous. :-(

sollia
01-29-13, 07:25 AM
I try to steer clear of anything with green and purple...stupid poisons!!

*covers my poison dragons' ears* It's okay Roo and Typa, this person doesn't know what they're talking about!

Anyway. If you want a Diamond, you have to just keep trying with 4+ colors. You're going to get dragons you don't want or need, that's how the game works, unfortunately. I've lost track of how many Fruitfuls I got while trying to get a Fairy and a Parakeet.

SweetFangs
01-29-13, 07:56 AM
I understand ---- all to well. I'm not even trying to get the diamond. I'd just be happy with planet, titan, aurora... heck familiar. I've been trying for six weeks and all I get are commons, commons and more commons. It's not like I'm even shooting for all super rare, but all I get are charms, corals, mists, poisons, islands and magics. I've not seen a 'rare' in just over six weeks now. *sigh* I know it's a game of patience but this is getting a little sad.

salinho
01-29-13, 08:42 AM
*covers my poison dragons' ears* It's okay Roo and Typa, this person doesn't know what they're talking about!

Don't get me wrong, I like their design (especially the oh-so-cute babies!!) but their commonness and their 21-hour fail time... Ugh!! I couldn't get the witch dragon, way too many scorpions stalled me. :p it's a long fail time for a common dragon - sunrise are another example. I only have one now, because I had to sell out the extra babies for more room.