PDA

View Full Version : Forum Contest Super Bowl Cook-Off Contest - WINNERS ANNOUNCED

ButterPanda
01-28-13, 06:29 PM
Winners posted here! (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?45248-Super-Bowl-Cook-Off-Contest-WINNERS-ANNOUNCED&p=536681&viewfull=1#post536681)

Hey Sports Fans, this weekend it is the Super Bowl (http://www.nfl.com/superbowl/47)! During this exciting time we are holding an Imaginary Cook-Off!! We want you to create an extraordinary dish. Not one you would have to cook and spend hours cleaning up as your friends and family praise you. No, not at all, this is just a fun and silly contest, that trillions will be participating in. Are you oozing full of creativity yet? Don't sweat it, as the task is simple. All you have to do is three things. First, create a fun and silly recipe. Scroll back to all those dusty cookbooks if you have to or go crazy with your mind and get the creative juices flowing. Second, you will need a drawing. Go wild and show everyone just how delicious and grand your dish is! Finally, don't forget the origin. Did this meal come from the deep forest of the North? Was this food produced on the Moon then shuttled down by Aliens? It is all about to you with an Imaginary Cook-Off! Have fun and have a great Super Bowl Sunday!!

Contest and Rules:

Be creative with your dish. This is not intended to be a real dish, but a fake dish with real qualities.
Pick one of the following "ingredients" as your main ingredient:
1) A football
2) A helmet
3) A mouth guard
4) Cleats
5) Astro turf or grass
6) A field goal post
7) A whistle
8) Pom poms
9) A water bottle
10) A jersey signed by your favorite team.

Draw/create what the dish looks like. You can use a computer program, or draw it out by hand.
You must include these 4 to your cook-off dish entry:
1) Name your dish.
2) List all the ingredients you use. No more than 10 ingredients and the first main ingredient must be from the list above.
3) Give 8 words or less to describe the taste of your dish.
4) Write a brief history of where this dish came from in 5 sentences or less. (Be creative and make up the history of your dish, it does not need to be real.)
5) The image.

After you have created your dish, take a picture/screenshot and save it to your computer, then upload the image to a free image hosting website.
Once the image is uploaded to an image hosting website, copy then post the correct code link.
(How to upload an image and post it. (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?38891-How-to-Post-a-Picture))

Only 1 entry per person.

Your entry must be posted no later than Tuesday February 5th by noon PST.

Prizes:

8 Winners will be selected.
There will be 4 categories: Most creative dish, Best ingredients list, Most creative origin, and Best "taste" (based on your description).
4 Winners (the first of each category) will win 50 Gems to the game of their choice (250 Gold for Bubble Mania, Castle Story, Jewel Mania, Dragon Story, Monster Story).
4 Runners up will receive 25 Gems to the game of their choice (125 Gold for Bubble Mania, Castle Story, Jewel Mania, Dragon Story, Monster Story).

Example:
Name: Smoked Bacon Blanket Dog
Ingredients used: 1) Football 2) Hotdog 3) Smoked apple slices for added flavor
Taste description: Like bacon jerky with a hint of hotdog.
History of my dish: I was preparing a BBQ for last years Super Bowl and ran out of bacon. I only had a few minutes before my friends arrival and new I needed to have bacon ready or my friends would flip. Since I also ran out of hotdog buns I decided to grab my best pig skin, poked two holes in it, grilled it, and served it with a hotdog right down the middle. It was an instant hit!
http://i.imgur.com/KhoTUHr.jpg

lollipop_rp
01-28-13, 06:37 PM
Ooh, I'm the first response! Where do we enter our entries?

Tempete8
01-28-13, 06:42 PM
In here.

mikipanda001
01-28-13, 07:30 PM
Here's mine!

StormID: mikipanda001

mikipanda001
01-28-13, 07:45 PM
Here's mine!

StormID: mikipanda001

Here's mine:

http://i46.tinypic.com/314cv2t.jpg

Name of the Dish:
Sweet Pompy cupcake

Ingredients:
pom poms
sprinkles on top (optional)
soft bread (pastry)
or add toppings

Taste Description:
Deliciously SWEET cupcake made fresh from the SWEAT

History of my Dish:
There was once a team who won in a Super Bowl match. Because no one prepared a celebration feast for them, a cheerleader tried to give them something to eat. The problem is she didn't know how to cook; so she got her bread from the store and added pom poms to make it look delicious. The team were all surprised because it was incredibly good and the rest is history.

bigbux3
01-28-13, 08:48 PM
Interesting contest! :)

54starr
01-28-13, 09:10 PM
http://i1343.photobucket.com/albums/o784/ashracks54/f6f84606152d6ba61f78e58462af37d7_zps7762fdc8.jpg

Name: Duck N dip

Ingredients: 1.) Helmet 2.) 4 different chip dips (salsa, cheese, guacamole, sour cream) 3.) any type of dipping chip (Nachos are recommended for taste and look)

Taste description: spicy and sweet with a side of a salty taste

History:
It was about 1980, and there was a football player from Miami dolphins who was roaming around the stadium during halftime. People were mostly getting food, but it was so crowded you couldn't tell what was going on. He had been tripped, his helmet had flown of his head like a firework into the sky, and right on top of a mans nachos with dips. The helmet hit concrete, so it had 4 holes that somehow managed to hold the strangers dips for his nachos, and the big gap held his popcorn. Everyone had ducked at the time also when the helmet went into the air, therefore giving it the name "Duck N Dip"

Tempete8
01-28-13, 10:11 PM
http://imgur.com/nfOHJcS.png
Name: Chocolate Mud Astro Turf Cake
Ingredients : 1) Chocolate, 2) Flour, 3) Egg, 4)Milk, 5) Wheat Grass
Taste Description : Chocolatey Goodness with a healthy hint of Wheat Grass.
History of Dish: I was wondering around the house thinking of what I should make for the "BIG" day with a healthy twist to it since we all are still trying to stick to our newyears resolution. I Thought of cake but that's not healthy at all!! So I thought real hard asked my self, " How can I make this cake healthy?" Then it came to me WHEAT GRASS! I some how incorporated this into the cake still keeping it tasty with the hint of health and Also Keeping That Big Game Theme. Topping the cake with a slice of Wheat Grass acting as "Astro Turf".

iaweforfun
01-28-13, 10:42 PM
Can you give examples of ingredients?

xoxjenn
01-29-13, 01:59 PM
http://i.imgur.com/OdHqzH5l.jpg

1) Name: Twice Baked Football
2) Ingredients: Football, potatoes, cheese, bacon bits, green onions, sour cream, salt, & pepper.
3) Tastes Like: Bacon flavored football filled with delicious potatoes.
4) History: I wanted to make something that combined potatoes with bacon, the only problem was I didn't have any bacon! I wondered around the house thinking of new ideas when I spotted a football! Close enough to bacon right? I thought if I could cook it just right it might turn out & possibly be even healthier than real bacon! So I gave it a try & it turned out AMAZING. & it doesn't even need a dish!

Cupmeetscake
01-29-13, 02:49 PM
Crunchy Cleat Superbowl Nachos. http://i1358.photobucket.com/albums/q777/Mendozamemories/IMG_20130129_123854_zpsa8be2704.jpg Ingredients to create your own Crunchy Cleat Superbowl Nachos; Tortilla Chips, nacho cheese, tomato,olives, purple onion, jalapenos, and of course football cleats. These nachos are so cheesy, gooey,crunchy and flavorful thanks to the main ingredient you will love em. My famous nachos were created to bring luck to our favorite team. I was given these cleats by the quarterback of our championship team the last time they won the Superbowl. Now that our team has finally made it again, I wanted to continue their lucky streak. Before each game I prepared my famous nachos and served them in the lucky cleats. These cleats supply the main ingredient luck and of course that unmistakable salty flavor :) Prepare these yummy nachos and you will be the star of the game. My team is sure to win. Enjoy.

mali0ne
01-29-13, 05:46 PM
Name: Mr. pom pom ham ham burger :)
Ingredients used: 1)pom poms 2)meat 3)tomatoes 4)cheese 5)salad 6)onions 7)ketchup 8) sesame 9)mouth and eyes (decoration)
Taste description: crispy pom poms with hot beef and delicious supplements
History of my dish: One day I asked my friend what's wrong with you?
she said that she finds it a pity that we can see us only on the super bowl
she lived very far away from me, so I tried to cheer her
and so I came up with the idea to design a burger -->mr. pom pom ham ham burger
Of course he made it up to mc donalds
and always when my friend went to McDonalds and ordered mr. pom pom ham ham burger -->she grinned and remembered our beautiful times

(sorry my english is not so good....i hope you understand what i mean :) )
fav. Game: Fashion story

pic:

http://oi50.tinypic.com/10s669j.jpg

islanddoll1
01-29-13, 07:33 PM
NAME: Cleatzza
INGREDIENTS: Cleats, Cheese, Salami, Mushrooms, Onions
TASTE: This dish is yummy and savory game night treat...
HISTORY: Well it didn't happen too long ago. See, my friends and I were having a costume pizza party and I wore football gear. I decided to use my phone to check the TeamLava forum to see if I had won any of the three contests I entered. When I realized I won NO gems for any of them I was so furious I kicked the table in front of me sending gooey, cheesy slices of pizza flying through the air along with the cleats that were obviously too big for my feet. Both cleat and pizza slice landed in my friends mouth. It apparently tasted so well that she asked for the other side I was wearing. Now, it has become an absolute favorite!!

http://i.imgur.com/zUnJ6rk.jpg

islanddoll1
01-29-13, 07:34 PM
OMG!!! I don't know why the pic is so big... Please make it smaller if you can... thank you...

Issaddy
01-30-13, 10:37 AM
Issaddy Dish Name:Deliciouslly Fashionable Football Ingredients: Chocolate football, Fashionable straberries for flavor,sweethearts(chocolate candies) for sweetness! :Taste Description: Sweet hard chocolate with a taste of victory in ur heart! :History of dish: Well there once was this beautiful lady who was in love with one of the football players to the game she was attending that day, She had brought a chocolate football and candies to her beloved. Just to try to get his attention she jumped right in the field and she fell throwing the chocolate football and the sweet heart candies on the air. Blowed by the wind and the hot sun the candies melted into the football,to her convinience the player she was in love with caught the now strawberry hearted chocolate football. Sweetened by the delicious flavor he fell n with her. Bringing her a sweet fashionable victory. Hitting a lovely homerun!

LokiOdinson
01-30-13, 01:48 PM
http://i50.tinypic.com/ifde77.png

Name: Touchdown Steak flavored Football N' Fries
Ingredients used: 1) Football 2) Fries 3) Homemade Steak Sauce
Taste description: A chewy football with seasonings that taste familiar to steak, a side of salted fries, topped off with some homemade sweet steak sauce.
History of my dish: As we were watching football, the Packers were losing...my dad got angry and threw a football towards the TV, but it ricocheted off, bounced into the kitchen, and landed on the platter of fries I was preparing! It also got covered with my homemade steak sauce...angry, I was about to toss it out, but my dog took a bite of it and said it was the best meal he'd ever tasted! Now I prepare this dish often, it's a Superbowl favorite! ;)

** If I win, I would love the gold for Dragon Story. ** :)

LokiOdinson
01-30-13, 01:54 PM
Oops, I forgot to add more ingredients:

1) Football 2) Potatoes, Salt, oil (then made into fries) 3) Homemade Steak sauce: 1 cup of ketchup, 1 tablespoon of soy sauce, 1/2 cup of onion (optional), 1/4 cup of water, 2 and a half tablespoons of brown sugar, one tablespoon of mustard.

thiny19
01-30-13, 02:54 PM
OOOPPPSSS!!! IM SO SORRY, I NEED TO RE-POST MY ENTRY BECAUSE I KINDA FORGOT THAT THE HISTORY SHOULD BE IN 5 SENTENCES OR LESS.
PLEASE DELETE MY FIRST POST. Here's my entry again:-)

NAME : "Football Chicken Astro Turf"
INGREDIENTS : *Football *Chicken *Flavored with Astro Turf spice
TASTE : like a 5 Star Roasted Chicken.
HISTORY : In the Castle Story Kingdom, the King had a strange dream about eating a delicious chicken while in a football game. When he woke up he asked Old Thomas the meaning. And it said, its just because the King suddenly fell asleep wanting to eat chicken while waiting for the game.Because theres no chicken left in the Castle, Old Thomas send Thurston to talk to Ivy and ask her to make a special potion, then get some astro turf spice in the farm and one of his football. Old Thomas just put the special potion to the football and sprinkle the astro turf in it and "ching!" a delicious " football chicken astro turf" meal has been served to the King.
http://i.imgur.com/IsPZkjB.png

celemenia
01-31-13, 12:58 AM
Hey everyone,
Here's my concept. Hope you enjoy it. :)

NAME: Spurious Super Bowl

INGREDIENTS USED: 1)Football, 2)Spaghetti, 3)Meat sauce, 4)Olive Oil 5)Garlic, 6)Butter 7)Astro Turf, 8)Hot Sauce

TASTE DESCRIPTION: Rich, meaty spaghetti with fresh, moist garlic bread.

HISTORY OF MY DISH: Sometime during Feb 2011, I was cleaning a few serving dishes out in the lawn for a get-together that was being held that night.
My brothers who were caught up in the excitement of Super Bowl XLV were playing football, so I cautioned them to be careful but, boys being boys ended up kicking their football at me and shattering the stack of dishes.
I was unhurt but I was so furious that I snatched their footballs, smashed them into pulp and turned them into meatballs; then I buttered and sliced up the astro turf into garlic bread.
I served the football meatball concoction with spaghetti in their helmets; with astro turf garlic bread and hot sauce -- and named the dish as 'Scourge Super Bowl'.
To my dismay, instead of getting upset at me for destroying their equipment, by brothers loved the dish and asked for more; and my dish turned into 'Spurious Super Bowl'. Hmph.

IMAGE:
http://i.imgur.com/4w1y91J.jpg?1

Favourite Game: Restaurant Story

kylebusch
02-01-13, 09:55 AM
HELMET NACHOS
Ingredients
Helmet
Tortilla chips
Salsa
Beef
Guacamole
Nacho cheese sauce
Olives
It tastes like nachos with a bit of helmet taste
History
I made my nachos last year for the Super Bowl but we had no bowls so I saw a helmet on my shelf so I just put all my nachos in the helmet

UnoRaven
02-01-13, 11:13 AM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/4ebaeea86089cc3dcbf84b096c04817d/tumblr_mhjzh3I7BM1r85jtho1_500.png

Name: Whistle Cake
Ingredients used: Silver whistles, cake mix (flavor is baker's choice), frosting, a pinch of premonition
Taste description: Soft inside, topped with sweet and creamy frosting.
History of my dish: A longstanding tradition before the start of the Super Bowl (historians argue that the term 'Super Bowl' might have originated from a year that someone forgot to buy plates) is to place a cake in front of each team's coach. Both cakes are decorated with the team's colors and are otherwise identical--with one exception. A silver whistle is baked into one of the layers of one of the cakes. It's said that whoever finds the whistle in their cake will win the big game!

OnCloudDivine
02-01-13, 05:44 PM
Name: Goal Post French Toast with Maple Marzipan Football Popovers

Ingredients: Field goal post, otherwise unusable stale bread, a few large eggs (beaten, not stirred), a pinch of salt, mounds of butter (d'accord!), maple flavored marzipan

Taste Description: A gooey, eggy explosion of buttery, maple goodness.

History:Celebrating le football am?ricain the French way with French toast on individual serving posts fresh from the saut? pan has been a historical jab (pun intended) at the American obsession with the sport.

Indignant that football goal posts were made to closely resemble fondue forks, the serving cutlery for a traditional dish in Switzerland and France, 'Goal Post French Toast' was adapted to create a hands-free, mess-free method of eating French Toast, which is also not of French origin.

The outright irony in the dish is what has proven its longevity, and the recent addition of maple glazed football popovers hand-shaped from marzipan means your hands are no longer hindered by the sticky syrup!

***This dish will be approved by Jean-Pierre once he returns our phone calls...***

http://i1137.photobucket.com/albums/n506/flowerbomber/Contest%20Stuff/TeamLava_Superbowl_Dish_zps627e06bc.png

iaweforfun
02-01-13, 06:24 PM
Favorite game : Dragon Story
Strom 8 : iaweforfun

Swiss Cheese Helmet Foundue

Ingredients : 1. Mouthguard Pinapples 2. Bitesize Football French Bread 3. Goal Post Apples 4. Pick and Dip Astro Turf Bananas 5. Helment 6. Swiss Cheese Foundue

Taste : A explosion of divine taste that makes your senses tingle when dipped with classic swiss cheese that causes positive psychosomaticresponses.

History : My neighborhood is full of gluttons that dont know how to eat right. I own a 5-star restaurant, and i thought, how can i bring elegance with the fun , crazy excitement of the super bowl? Then i thought , Swiss Cheese Foundue. That was the key. People can go crazy and dip their condiments in the cheese elegantly, while experience the excitement of the game.

nmishii
02-01-13, 11:16 PM
Name: Armchair referee whistle cake pops
Ingredients: 1) Whistles, 2) brittle mix, 3) cake pop batter mix, 4) melted candy melts (various colors), 5) red hot candies, 6) sprinkles, 7) sour candies
Taste Description: Gourmet cupcakes with a nutty brittle crunch.
History: At parties, after hearing people shout at the TV, "Hey ref, did you swallow your whistle?" or "OMG ref, put on your glasses," or even the occasional "Good call ref," I decided these armchair referees needed their own whistles if they were going to ref the game.
I baked brittle-dipped whistles in cake pops, plus baked some cake pops with only the nutty whistle pea, and used different color coatings and candies to match fans' emotions (e.g., mad, happy, disgusted, etc) after calls.
When the ref didn't blow his whistle for an obvious call, armchair referees picked up a cake pop and swallowed the pop, whistle and all.
When a call was bad the armchair referees picked up a cake pop and blew the whistle in it before eating it all, and when the ref made a good call he didn't need any help so they ate a cake pop with just the whistle pea in it.
Even though these cake whistle pops have been a hit at Super Bowl parties for many years and are responsible for the popularity of cake pops in recent years, they unfortunately haven't improved the quality of the calls made by the refs on the field.

http://i1103.photobucket.com/albums/g469/nmishii/superbowl_zpsa9b7bd7a.jpg

rengirl1978
02-02-13, 12:54 AM
Name: Spicy Buffalo Hot Mouthguards
Ingredients used: 1) Mouthguards 2) Hot Sauce 3) Celery & Bleu Cheese Dressing
Taste description: Spicy and juicy with a cool kick of celery and bleu cheese.
History of my dish: For some reason this year, there is a shortage of chicken wings! I was frantically searching every store in town for wings, and I noticed a bunch of mouth guards in the clearance bin. I grabbed 'em up, along with a bottle of hot sauce, some celery, and bleu cheese dressing. I roasted the mouth guards in the oven until juicy crisp and served them with the celery & dressing and now everyone wants the recipie!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v181/rengirl1978/TLmouthguardhotwings_zps219c56bf.jpg

ID: rengirl1978
Game of choice: Castle Story

shyshy128
02-02-13, 05:11 PM
http://picture001
Dish name: Hot Chili Football Dog
ingredients :football, chili, hotdog meat, ketchup, and string cheese
Taste description: It Taste foot kicking HOT! Its so DELICIOUS you will drool! It make you want to SWEAT off that nasty food you ate!
Brief History: Long ago Dogs invaded the world! Until one day a man so hungry he could eat anything came up to the dogs and ate them one by one! Finally people started noticing and started mixing stuff in it and made up hot chili football dog!!

UnoRaven
02-02-13, 06:07 PM
I have a question. If an entry doesn't follow the guidelines for a specific part, will it be taken out of the running for the entire contest, or just for the category that it violated? I just see a fair amount of rules not being followed and I wondered how that would affect the judging. Thanks!

finnth12
02-02-13, 08:28 PM
Name: Hibachi Mouthguards

Ingredients used: 1) mouthguards, 2) soy sauce, 3) garlic, 4) butter, 5) lemon, 6) salt&pepper

Taste description: tasted like hibachi shrimp from the Japanese Hibachi Restaurant

History of my dish: One day my husband told me that his friends were coming to watch football together at home. He asked me to make appetizer with shrimp. Oh my... I remembered that I didn't have shrimp at the fridge, but my son who's in high school and played football had lots of mouthguards. I just grabbed them withouth even think twice. Then I took my flat grill out and I started to cook them. When my husband's friends tasted it, they liked it and nothing left on a plate. Right now, every time they come at my house they always ask about my special Hibachi Mouthguards.

Storm ID: finnth12
Favorite game: Dragon Story

http://i1342.photobucket.com/albums/o763/finnth12/e7ceaa06d6bd5dc27090e76635f2372d_zps7c0a30f8.jpg

lylytnoe
02-03-13, 12:32 PM
Name: Love in Rugby
Ingredients used: 1) Football 2)Cake 3)White chocolate 4) Cream filling 5) Cake with vanilla frosting
Taste description: has a sweet, very sweet, white chocolate, cream and with a bold touch of vanilla.
History of my dish: My best friend met her husband playing the sport they both love. On their wedding anniversary this cake would be ideal.
Sweet, but not cloying and romance. Chaired by football. What the Rugby has joined no man put asunder.
Storm ID:lylytnoe
Favorite game: Fashion story

http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/877/dsc0258nj.jpg

heart_strings111
02-04-13, 03:51 AM
http://i.imgur.com/zvF7mtz.jpg

Name: Whistle Berry Tart

Ingredients: 1. blueberry 2.whistle 3.raspberry 4.baking powder 5.flour 6.sugar 7.butter 8.egg 9.vanilla extract

Taste description: sweet, crunchy and creamy

History:
My friend who was an aspiring chef told me that she once wanted to make a special kind of dessert for me. Something that's not too sweet but sweet nonetheless. It also had to be crunchy and good on the tongue. She looked the internet up and came to a site called 'teamlava', then she got an idea there. A few days later, she gave me a cute little box wrapped in a pink ribbon, where the special tarts she called 'Whistle Berry Tarts' were in. It was the best thing I have ever tasted.

OnCloudDivine
02-04-13, 04:31 PM
[QUOTE=heart_strings111;535249]http://i.imgur.com/zvF7mtz.jpg

Ingredients: 1. blueberry 2.whistle 3.raspberry 4.baking powder 5.flour 6.sugar 7.butter 8.egg 9.vanilla extract

Taste description: sweet, crunchy and creamy[.../QUOTE]

Your picture is wonderful! Which program do you use?

B4Ballet
02-04-13, 05:26 PM
http://i.imgur.com/zvF7mtz.jpg

Taste description: sweet, crunchy and creamy

History:
My friend who was an aspiring chef told me that she once wanted to make a special kind of dessert for me. Something that's not too sweet but sweet nonetheless. It also had to be crunchy and good on the tongue. She looked the internet up and came to a site called 'teamlava', then she got an idea there. A few days later, she gave me a cute little box wrapped in a pink ribbon, where the special tarts she called 'Whistle Berry Tarts' were in. It was the best thing I have ever tasted.

I love your picture!!! Good luck to everyone participating, you're all so creative! :D

coacoa21
02-04-13, 05:27 PM
Here's mine
Super Bowl Soup
http://i50.tinypic.com/2yotjee.jpg

Ingredients: Football, Broth, Carrots, Chicken, and Celery

Description: it tastes like savory home-made soup in with a leathery bowl you can munch on

Origin: I was thinking about what I should make on Super Bowl Sunday when this flashy UFO landed in my backyard. I ran outside to discover that there were 30 different UFOs on my property. All the weird n wacky creatures emerged from their space pods. After we all met they followed me inside. As we stood crammed in my kitchen they told me they had all come to see the Super Bowl and that long trip made them hungry. I told them I hadn't made any food yet. After a while of debating one purple person from Pluto suggested making soup. Everyone loved that but I didn't have any bowls. They had all brought a football each and told me that we would just cut a hole in them. While me and a jolly jukebox from Jupiter prepared his momma's homemade recipe the others beings cut the holes in the footballs. Once everything was done a miniature mop from mercury poured the soup into the bowls. Therefore creating the perfect Super Bowl surprise. THE END!!!

coacoa21
02-04-13, 05:38 PM
Wrong taste description in mine sorry. Right one- Delectable home-made soup in a luscious leathery bowl.
And if I win my game of choice is restaurant story. :)

funnyrandomness5112
02-04-13, 07:16 PM
http://file://localhost/Users/kadenelsen/Desktop/FotoFlexer_Photo.jpgName: SUPER Bowl Dinner! ( Foot Ball Hot dog, French Fry Field Goal Pose,Pom pom Cheese balls, and Astro Grass Chocolate cake For Dessert)
Ingredients: French Fries, Astro turf, Football, Hot- dog bun, pom- poms, Cheese Dip for pom poms, Optional: Ketchup& Mustard
Taste- Very Flavorful, makes your mouth go Wow!
History Of My Dish: I was waiting for the super bowl a few years ago and Was very hungary. So I went out to the kitchen and had hot dog buns but not the hot dog! So I saw a football and said, "Hey, Lets cook that and see what happens!" Then I saw french fries and since I used a football in the last dish, why not make this bowl (and the rest) Football themed! So I made the Feild goal post! Then I Wanted cheese balls so I went and grabbed cheeseballs out of the freezer and cut them into pom pom shapes. Then I decided why not make dessert while I Was at it! So I made Astro Turf chocolate cake!
My Friends came over and saw my SUPER Bowl dinner and they all tried some! They Loved it! Now every year for the super bowl they come over and we make a SUPER Bowl Dinner and watch the game together!

heart_strings111
02-05-13, 06:22 AM
o.O @OnCloudDivine thank youuuuuuu!<3 I used Adobe Photoshop CS3 I made it with shapes XD
@B4Ballet thank youuuuuu :D Good luck to~ (are you joining any contest???) ^^
GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!!!

J_blaze
02-05-13, 09:35 AM
Name: Football Sundae
Ingredients: Football, Ice cream, Fudge (Optional), Sprinkles (Optional)
Description: Taste the sweet glory of a touchdown.
History: Once upon a time, Team Lava hosted a superb Superbowl party. The party began to get a little out-of-hand. Unexpectedly, one employee?s dessert was plummeted by a football that was being tossed around by a couple of the guys. This resulted in one of the best creations on the face of the earth, the Football Sundae. (Note: No actual footballs were harmed in the making of this dessert.)

http://i48.tinypic.com/2cr29me.jpg
Favorite Game: Dragon Story

ButterPanda
02-05-13, 02:51 PM
WINNERS:

Ingredients:
1) iaweforfun (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?45248-Super-Bowl-Cook-Off-Contest&p=533147&viewfull=1#post533147)
2) OnCloudDivine (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?45248-Super-Bowl-Cook-Off-Contest&p=533117&viewfull=1#post533117)

Origin:
1) LokiOdinson (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?45248-Super-Bowl-Cook-Off-Contest&p=530392&viewfull=1#post530392)
2) thiny19 (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?45248-Super-Bowl-Cook-Off-Contest&p=530479&viewfull=1#post530479)

Taste:
1) mali0ne (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?45248-Super-Bowl-Cook-Off-Contest&p=529326&viewfull=1#post529326)
2) rengirl1978 (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?45248-Super-Bowl-Cook-Off-Contest&p=533389&viewfull=1#post533389)

Creative:
1) Cupmeetscake (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?45248-Super-Bowl-Cook-Off-Contest&p=529187&viewfull=1#post529187)
2) 54starr (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?45248-Super-Bowl-Cook-Off-Contest&p=528472&viewfull=1#post528472)

iaweforfun
02-10-13, 09:51 PM
Thanks so much ! My first contest won!

rengirl1978
02-10-13, 10:11 PM
Thank you so much! Congrats to the other winners, and I loved them all!

thiny19
02-10-13, 11:12 PM
Wow! First time to win for the origin:-) Thanks:-)

Congrats to the other winners:-)

mali0ne
02-11-13, 03:59 AM
Wow thank you :))))))

UnoRaven
02-11-13, 07:27 AM
It's nice to see that the rules "Pick one of the following ingredients" and "give 8 words or less" weren't enforced.

mali0ne
02-11-13, 08:19 AM
When i become my prize? I have Sent The Message to turtle! (50 gems for Fashion Story) :(

Cupmeetscake
02-11-13, 12:35 PM
Thanks so much!!! Congrats to all the winners :)

54starr
02-11-13, 02:50 PM
Yay! Thank you!

alexeydragon
02-19-13, 07:45 AM
http://members.webs.com/s/sitebuilder/pages/294799038/
this is my web and on it you will see my cakes.
my name is alexeydragon and send gold to my dragon story accaunt