PDA

View Full Version : Updates of surprise box contents?

Baltimore100
01-28-13, 02:16 PM
Why isn't the sticky note on surprise box contents being updated? There are no listings of the contents and prize levels of the last two boxes. There are no pictures of the winter box at all and no postings about what people got. I got a white dessert upright shelf as fourth prize but what the first prize might be I have no clue. I happened to see the ferris wheel in a friend's bakery but why would that be a first prize in a Christmas box? Please go back to the timely updates.

310pnut
01-28-13, 03:37 PM
I want 2 see it 2 but now I wouldn't buy it. it's 2 late

cherryberry9
01-28-13, 05:01 PM
I guess people are to lazy.

Baltimore100
01-30-13, 10:01 PM
I buy from surprise boxes but I won't continue to do so if I have absolutely no clue about what might be in the latest ones.

pop16
01-31-13, 01:06 AM
I Do Not BUY, what I can't see? I have not made a purchase because there was no updated pictures of what is in the last 2 boxes either..WHO does that?..Someone is dropping the ball on updating what is in the Box..smh..oh well..no pictures no purchase..*shrugs*

habanero89
01-31-13, 02:45 PM
Because this game continues to be a neverending disappointment! I stayed through the price changes and I don't know why. I used to spend ?20 a month on gems but I haven't bought any since September, I honestly don't want to or care anymore. It's so incredibly dull now; thought I'd check the forum to see what valentines stuff was out and surprise TL has screwed it up again. The design quality also seems to be declining for some reason...I'm done.

kooky panda
01-31-13, 03:15 PM
For the moderators to update the master box list, we look for information from the members on the threads since we cannot afford to use our own money to buy all the boxes to get complete lists.
This does take time for us to get the information together.

I would not call it being lazy, just time consuming and lack of personal funds.
We will try to get the list updated as soon as we can get complete lists of the items.