PDA

View Full Version : Keep All the Dragons

flgurl2684
01-28-13, 12:55 PM
I am somewhat new to DS, been playing since December. I am on Android. I love the game. I feel like all the dragons are my pets.

I've read about people keeping multiple types of dragons. I started out that way, having many Lifes, Firestorms and Fruitfuls. Until I was browsing the forum and found out we had a limit on habitats!

Evidently when I leveled up and the item that was unlocked showed a red rock habitat with a +1 next to it, I didn't get what that meant!

So I sold my multiples....(waiting for the gasps)....wanting to make room for new dragons!

As I keep reading the forums, many people have multiples and keep them! Some state they keep them and never get them to epic, just keep them as babies.

My question is...is there a real benefit to having multiples? Am I doing something wrong by selling my multiples?

Just curious :)

sollia
01-28-13, 01:01 PM
If you have the space for multiples there's no reason not to keep them. If it's a duplicate or an empty spot, the duplicate will earn you more.

Later on, selling the duplicates may serve you better.

I like keeping my multiples because I think the babies are adorable. Then, when I need more room, I sell one of the common multiples I have to make space.

hamadrys
01-28-13, 01:14 PM
I love to have an epic and a baby of each dragon. I have multiple of some rare/super rare dragons because I hope that one day, Android/Kindle will have the trading feature.
Keep your rare/ultra rare dragons for that reason, it will serve for crafting other dragons.

kwhales
01-28-13, 01:25 PM
And if you are keeping dups for trading purposes only, evolve to 4 now and let them hang out as 4's (more coins too). Having a dozen or more waiting to evolve so you can trade them is very frustrating. And it puts an immediate stop to epicing the others.

azychan
01-28-13, 01:32 PM
I want to keep 2 of each dragon. 1 in epic form and 1 in any other level that I like, but my dream's broken, now I just keep 2 or more of each rares/super rares

[S8] Elsa
01-28-13, 01:55 PM
Sometimes players keep them in the first stage because they look adorable.

mamareader02
01-28-13, 02:04 PM
You'll eventually have no prob selling off multiples once you need room for ultra rares!:)

profsink
01-28-13, 02:19 PM
The only benefit of Android is that you've plenty of room for doubles. Keep extras of moneymakers or ones you really enjoy, a half-full habitat takes longer to fill with silver, you might actually have to.. *gasp* visit neighbors otherwise.

Anyway, point being, there are waaaay more slots for dragons than variety of dragons available on Android, so you will have to keep doubles of more than a few.