PDA

View Full Version : Been at level 94 and cannot go pass that? Is that a glitch or what?

nolasco29
01-28-13, 11:40 AM
So few days ago got to level 94 on dragon story, but for some reason I cannot move from there.
I been feeding, hatching and breeding dragons and I'm still seeing level 94 on my game?
Any thoughts in this?

salinho
01-28-13, 11:47 AM
Seems like 94 is the limit for the time being. :)

nolasco29
01-28-13, 11:50 AM
Ok, then that answers my question.
I was just wondering if there was a problem, but if that's the limit on level then I'm ok with that..

Thank you

tonguelashing
01-28-13, 12:19 PM
MODs have commented that 95 is the current highest level, but it takes a LOT of experience points to get there from level 94.

[S8] Elsa
01-28-13, 12:21 PM
The level cap is 95, but the amount of XP required to get there is a giant heap. This is by design. You can still earn XP rather than stopping XP earning when you reach the cap. If/when the cap is raised in the future, the XP you already earned will adjust. Awesome, right?

jrodt333
01-28-13, 05:49 PM
The level cap is 95, but the amount of XP required to get there is a giant heap. This is by design. You can still earn XP rather than stopping XP earning when you reach the cap. If/when the cap is raised in the future, the XP you already earned will adjust. Awesome, right?

Can you please tell us about how much is needed? I hate just hearing that it's a lot or a giant heap or whatever you want to say. I want to have a number to aim for. :)