PDA

View Full Version : starry chairs bug

Unregistered
12-14-10, 07:03 PM
I bought the starry chairs and everytime I exit the program and come back to the program, it doesn't pick up the availability of the chairs. I have whole row of empty chair and the customers would leave the bakery because there are no seats available. It's annoying. please fix this..

Unregistered
12-15-10, 01:58 AM
Does this to me too - by putting them at the bottom and facing them to the left of the bakery they will sit on them

Unregistered
12-15-10, 10:01 AM
I have mine at the bottom of the page, customers will not sit on them if i place the chairs facing the the sides, but they will if you put the chairs towards the inside of the bakery.

i.e. row of tables at the bottom left wall, then chairs infront of the tables:

Ox
Ox
Ox
Ox

I had mine placed like:

OO
x x

x x
OO
OO
x x

x x
OO

and customers wouldn't sit on them, I tried some other ways but yeah, that one up top seems to work
Hope this helps :)

Chibi Bakery
12-17-10, 10:34 AM
I have spent all my gems with the purple seats, I've even tried moving them/rotating the chairs and I'm not having any luck. Totally gutted, they are so pretty and in keeping with my bakery. Despite this, I have loved playing this game along with all the teamlava games. Whenever you guys fix the chair bug, please notify us playing so I can swap them back out again ^_^