PDA

View Full Version : Multiples of Rare Dragons

sollia
01-28-13, 09:38 AM
Okay so I was thinking about how we all have that common dragon we hate to see pop up in our nests.

But what about the rare ones we keep getting? Does anyone else have a rare dragon they've gotten a lot of and are just sick of it?

For me, I feel like I'm constantly getting Fairies, Elves, and Wilds. It's especially frustrating because I'm on android and I can't trade them. I've been keeping duplicates to keep as babies, but it's just getting ridiculous. I've had to sell 3 or 4 Elf dragons.

I also didn't manage to get a Fairy until level 54 and now I've gotten nearly a dozen of them (I'm level 60 as of yesterday). And Wild dragons! I just find them so ugly, especially in adult form.

Does anyone else have a rare dragon they're sick of breeding?

hamadrys
01-28-13, 09:50 AM
Mirage, Aurora and Atlantis and Eagle seem to come easy for me.
I kept my 3 Atlantis, have 3 Aurora (sold 2), 3 Mirage (sold 1), 3 Eagle (sold 2).
I think I am sick of the Eagle the most.

nylear13
01-28-13, 09:52 AM
I've tons of wilds and fairies as well (and a small population of clowns), for now I'm just keeping them around as babies and pray hard that trading will come to android before I run out of habitat space. Just try to avoid breeding anything that involves the combinations that'll result in the repeats u keep getting, e.g. I've been avoiding yellow/green after getting my 6th fairy. If all else fails, I suppose just start selling from the dragon u dislike the most =\

sollia
01-28-13, 09:55 AM
I have 2 Eagles myself and I may have sold another. My first Seabreeze was really early too, I had that one before I got my first Mist!

nylear13
01-28-13, 09:56 AM
my current count is

6 fairies
5 wilds
3 clowns
3 serpents
3 laserlights
3 forestfires
3 diamonds (pretty happy with this though)
2 familiars
2 parakeets
2 supers
2 ice creams

running out of space reallllllly fast

sollia
01-28-13, 10:00 AM
While I'm jealous of your 3 Diamonds, that list does mean you're going to run out of room. I still need a Serpent, I wish you could send one my way, lol

I would love to have another Ice Cream. When I first saw one, I loved it. I thought I would like it all evolved too (I looked at pictures and everything) but I just want it to be a baby again :(

UnoRaven
01-28-13, 10:03 AM
Mirages, definitely. I think I have four. I've also got extra honeybees, scorpions, supers, and seabreezes.

I just name them all Spare and stick them in the same habitats in hopes that one day I'll be able to trade them.

I've got an extra elf, but I'm keeping him.

Mani_Sari
01-28-13, 10:05 AM
Aurora, Super, Serpent and Fireworks. Most of each I had was 10, good thing I can trade them in. ^_^

nylear13
01-28-13, 10:13 AM
While I'm jealous of your 3 Diamonds, that list does mean you're going to run out of room. I still need a Serpent, I wish you could send one my way, lol

I would love to have another Ice Cream. When I first saw one, I loved it. I thought I would like it all evolved too (I looked at pictures and everything) but I just want it to be a baby again :(

oh I wish I could give some of my dragons away too lol such a waste to sell them off. I don't really mind all the repeats for now because I still have some space left, been trying to keep new habitat purchase to a minimum. and the extra diamonds allow me to evolve 2 for breeding and still keep 1 in baby form which I love the most so thats good. but while the fairy is one of my favourite dragons, having to devote 2 large habitats solely for them is a little much...

iaweforfun
01-28-13, 10:35 AM
I get mindvolt a lot... That 22hr breed is annoying

azychan
01-28-13, 10:42 AM
If you visit my island, you can see:
6 Mirages
6 Fairies
5 Eagles
3 Wilds
3 Fireworks
3 Auroras
3 Serpents
3 Seabreezes
3 Tricksters
3 Athletics

I sold lots of each, though they're multiples, I still feel pity when I sold them. Anyway, they're still rares/super rares...

cedkugedchgd
01-28-13, 11:34 AM
i'm just getting sick of wizard dragons! i've already had 7!! i also keep getting fairy dragons but sold lots of them and aurora seems to be pretty easy to get as well.

sweetstuff525
01-28-13, 11:36 AM
dream dragons...i got 3 already only was trying for 1 but got to hate those 17 hours ..i rather have the common 12 hr winter fail

riisak
01-28-13, 11:41 AM
Well, I've gotten 2 fireworks so far!!

I like it cuz it makes twice as much gold as most of my other dragons, but I hope I don't get anymore.

I like getting rares cuz of their bigger payouts basically, even if they're duplicates. XD But too many and I will start trashing.

ubobdgc
01-28-13, 11:41 AM
Joint account
9 diamonds
3 infinitys
5 crusaders
4 quetzal

No other duplicates so I don't know what your walking about.

tonguelashing
01-28-13, 12:25 PM
6 auroras,
6 Fairy
4 Super
4 mindvolts
3 eagle
3 Mirage
2 Fireworks
2 landworm
2 titan

I've had to sell a lot of dragons so I have space as it is. Trying to keep habitat room for diamond hybrids. Needless to say, I can't wait for trading/crafting to become available on Android :-)

kurebiz
01-28-13, 03:40 PM
3 Mermaids. 2 fireworks. 2 eagles. 2 scorpions. Can't remember what else.

right now I'm just trying to avoid combinations that can give me extra dragons since we have no idea when trading would come for us. I've like 31 habitats now and I really don't want to buy more in case pink comes first. Maybe I'll try breeding my diamond hybrids.

kasaokc
01-28-13, 04:47 PM
Mirage, Aurora, Fairy, Aether. I've already traded at least 3 of each of them and still have some babies to evolve so I can trade them too.

Sphinx08
01-28-13, 06:13 PM
It took me forever to get a Fairy, and then when I was trying for an Elf I got them all the time. I only keep one common dragon, and two of everything else (I'll make an exception for ultra rares, should I ever see one). So I've sold a bunch of Fairies, Supers, at least one or two Mirages, a bunch of Landworms... Right now I'm just trying to get the Light dragons and a Diamond.

GavGav2
01-28-13, 08:18 PM
I have 3 HoneyBee, 3 ForestFires, 4 SuperDragon, 2 Mermaids and 2 Aurora's but can't seem to land just a rare serpent, trickster or fairy dragon. With 3 Honeybee's you would think I would have got at least one scorpion but nope, lol.

kittycountess
01-28-13, 08:33 PM
I hate it that there's a pink dragon now. My failed attempts at getting Laserlight or Tusker are no longer limited to 5 hour Love dragons but run the danger of landing a 33 hour Virtue. I'm so worried about the time waste I haven't tried for those two since I got my second Virtue.

kurebiz
01-28-13, 10:08 PM
I hate it that there's a pink dragon now. My failed attempts at getting Laserlight or Tusker are no longer limited to 5 hour Love dragons but run the danger of landing a 33 hour Virtue. I'm so worried about the time waste I haven't tried for those two since I got my second Virtue.

do you have the pink hybrids already? maybe you can try to breed those since pink could split into white/red while you're breeding your hybrids.
i'm on android so no pinks yet but b'cos of this i'm not trying for those 2 atm.

tailsprower
01-29-13, 01:44 AM
I've gotten multiple serpent dragons ! All I want is one though . Also I got 2 clowns ( traded one of them ) , 2 fairies ( sold 1 of them ) , 2 wild , forestfire , and landworms all fails in snowman but finally got elf !

azychan
01-29-13, 01:52 AM
I have 3 HoneyBee, 3 ForestFires, 4 SuperDragon, 2 Mermaids and 2 Aurora's but can't seem to land just a rare serpent, trickster or fairy dragon. With 3 Honeybee's you would think I would have got at least one scorpion but nope, lol.

I have 2 scorpions, 3 serpents, 3 tricksters and bunch of fairies, i wish i can trade them with your extra forestfire and mermaid :(

tailsprower
01-29-13, 02:19 AM
I have 2 scorpions, 3 serpents, 3 tricksters and bunch of fairies, i wish i can trade them with your extra forestfire and mermaid :(

Wish I could trade a serpent to get your scorpion :)

flowless
01-29-13, 02:46 AM
Wizard
Landworm
And fairy

I didn't even realize they were rare at first

salinho
01-29-13, 03:14 AM

You should try pink (virtue) with fire. Or pink with light. I got my 2 laserlights and 2nd tusker while trying for justice and tiny! Never got another virtue.

HotThreads
05-27-13, 05:34 PM
What r u breeding to get the mirage and aurora?..

kooky panda
05-27-13, 06:43 PM
For questions on breeding see the Breeding Combo thread.http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?46070-Dragon-Breeding-Combos-and-Questions-Part-II&p=541308&viewfull=1#post541308