PDA

View Full Version : The worst two weeks!! :(

ivanazagreb
01-28-13, 05:45 AM
I have the worst luck in the last two weeks! None breeding combos seam to work! Every breeding combination results with a comon dragon and I am going to screem if I see a nother fruitful egg!!! I just need to went a little and share my feelings with you, so there..... :( I'm sad!

Baraze
01-28-13, 05:49 AM
Don't you realize that fruitfuls are the most coveted dragons of them all?! That's why we get them so often. They're so cute, goofy and health conscious.

Nefertekas
01-28-13, 06:24 AM
Don't you realize that fruitfuls are the most coveted dragons of them all?! That's why we get them so often. They're so cute, goofy and health conscious.

Yeah, sure...X'D

MomsHouseofSweets
01-28-13, 01:18 PM
Yeah, sure...X'D

Fruitfuls ... coveted ... Uhhh ... ok ... right. LOL

Afishkiss
01-28-13, 02:08 PM
I have the worst luck in the last two weeks! None breeding combos seam to work! Every breeding combination results with a comon dragon and I am going to screem if I see a nother fruitful egg!!! I just need to went a little and share my feelings with you, so there..... :( I'm sad!

Don't worry, you're not alone. Count me in! And even my favorite game buddy was all frustrated and tired of this game. For straight two months all she got are commons, whatever she put in the den. She said its no longer fun but just frustration. She quite.:(( She struck a pot of jinx. (sigh)

irishmeagan
01-28-13, 02:17 PM
I'm there with you. Throw us a bone!

Sphinx08
01-28-13, 06:23 PM
Happens to me all the time. I've resorted to threatening my phone with some...colorful language. Surprisingly? It's helped. I make no guarantees, but it can't hurt. Plus, it's a good stress reliever. I know it's frustrating, we ALL know it's frustrating, so make a game out of it! When I was just trying for a Pegasus, I would check my breeding times saying, "Come on, 8 hours...All right! Another one I don't need!" Sarcasm required.

wassupbaby
01-28-13, 07:24 PM
Count me in . Its been a week and no new dragon for me . Im sad too :(

kwhales
01-28-13, 07:32 PM
It just has been a bad day for me. Just a warning for people who are expanding. If you are expanding near your breeding den, move the den. I wanted to speed up the last two hours and click on the den then clicked on finish now. Looked at the den and there was my dragons still dancing without a heart or whatever above them. Looked next to the den, and my expansion, which had a few more hours to go, was done. GRRRR. clicked a littlet to far to the right and sped up my expansion instead of my breeding. 170 gold gone. I said a few choice words too, but………my fault.

tailsprower
01-29-13, 02:05 AM
Would be a good time for a 2nd breeding den huh ?

SamKanj
01-29-13, 02:33 AM
It just has been a bad day for me. Just a warning for people who are expanding. If you are expanding near your breeding den, move the den. I wanted to speed up the last two hours and click on the den then clicked on finish now. Looked at the den and there was my dragons still dancing without a heart or whatever above them. Looked next to the den, and my expansion, which had a few more hours to go, was done. GRRRR. clicked a littlet to far to the right and sped up my expansion instead of my breeding. 170 gold gone. I said a few choice words too, but………my fault.

Aww, sorry to hear that.

salinho
01-29-13, 03:18 AM

Ouch!! =(((( so sorry for you. Jeeez!!! That confirm button seriously needs to show up.

ivanazagreb
01-29-13, 05:52 AM
Yeah I know I'm not alone!! It does help reading your replys :) I won't quit, there is some patience in me so I'll just keep trying.... kwhales I'm soooooooooo sorry!!! Suddenly my jinx isn't so bad after reading your post!!!! And I can honestly say cursing at your phone DOES help ;)