PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Deal?

dapplefur
01-27-13, 09:05 PM
so when i logged into my level 27 secondary account on my iPhone to answer map requests and gift myself gold i got this pop up:

http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll240/queengraphics/11C49A99-A8BD-46B5-8AD2-87EBE0EE2B9C-10596-00000E738204DA44.jpg

i didn't get it on my main account probably because it's a higher level. anyone else get one?

ubobdgc
01-27-13, 09:18 PM
Yep, diamond dragon has lot all rarity, thank you teamlava, not whats the whole point of the game.hope they make a new ultra rare single couloir cause I'm seriously upset.

SybreTiger
01-27-13, 09:20 PM
I got the Diamond Dragon Dragon Spotlight, but not the Dragon Deal, mine costs 2000 still... Maybe it's because I already own one. Do you have the Diamond? Could be why you're getting offered the discount.

dapplefur
01-27-13, 09:21 PM
I got the Diamond Dragon Dragon Spotlight, but not the Dragon Deal, mine costs 2000 still... Maybe it's because I already own one. Do you have the Diamond? Could be why you're getting offered the discount.

yes i have the diamond on that account.

Baraze
01-27-13, 09:33 PM
Oh boo, I thought I was a GOLD sale! My heart was skipping beats of happiness and everything. Seems peculiar. Don't see it on my android or iPad accounts. I do wish they'd bring back the limited dragons again. When they did it twice I still Didn't get the game. Now I'm neck deep and I want a boo and witch dragon.

And what's up with this game barely getting gem sales like the other games?

tonguelashing
01-27-13, 09:38 PM
My fiancee got the pop up with the deal, by another friend on iOS without a diamond got the pop up without the deal. And no pop up on android at all and checking the market I see the regular price as does my other friend.

Takiofallen
01-27-13, 09:52 PM
i have received this same deal for angel and quetzal. I have both dragons on both accounts but only received them on one

SteveEG158
01-27-13, 09:58 PM
i got it and I have a diamond

Candy3030
01-27-13, 10:01 PM
so when i logged into my level 27 secondary account on my iPhone to answer map requests and gift myself gold i got this pop up:

http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll240/queengraphics/11C49A99-A8BD-46B5-8AD2-87EBE0EE2B9C-10596-00000E738204DA44.jpg

i didn't get it on my main account probably because it's a higher level. anyone else get one?

Same here... I got the 20% off deal on my 2 iphones , but not 20% off on my ipad... I got the popup on my ipad but no deal...

Mani_Sari
01-27-13, 10:32 PM
It rotates to other dragons on my iTouch, seen one for Angel, Quetzal and Gold Dragon so far.

Candy3030
01-27-13, 10:34 PM
It rotates to other dragons on my iTouch, seen one for Angel, Quetzal and Gold Dragon so far.

The dragon with 20% off ? Or the just the pop up for the dragon?

jrodt333
01-27-13, 10:39 PM
Odd how it seems to be device exclusive. Maybe if an iPad account transfered to an iPhone account it would have the deal.

tonguelashing
01-27-13, 11:44 PM
my fiancee has it on her iPhone but not her iPad. My other iOS friend doesn't have it on his iPhone at all, so I don't think that's the deciding factor. It *might* be, who buys gold and how often though. People who buy gold are more inclined to do so if there is a deal on, etc. But that's pure speculation on my part.

Mani_Sari
01-28-13, 12:34 AM
The dragon with 20% off ? Or the just the pop up for the dragon?

Yeah 20% off every now and then when I log in. But it's never the same dragon, last one was for Gold Dragon at 20%.

tailsprower
01-28-13, 02:05 AM
Well this is strange to me . I already have diamond but no dragon deal on IPAD but my dad has it . Well I won't really care now .

tezcatlo
01-28-13, 02:43 AM
Oh boo, I thought I was a GOLD sale! My heart was skipping beats of happiness and everything. Seems peculiar. Don't see it on my android or iPad accounts. I do wish they'd bring back the limited dragons again. When they did it twice I still Didn't get the game. Now I'm neck deep and I want a boo and witch dragon.

Unfortunately the boo & witch dragons were LE's that are no longer available, i too wanted these sooo badly but was unable to breed them before they were gone!

Nefertekas
01-28-13, 03:02 AM

Hadn't you said you wouldn't be buying any more gold...? :p btw congrats on your pegasus!!

My nephew got this deal, I think.

And for the record,diamond dragon has definitely NOT lost its rarity (to me). I don't have one. ;p

tailsprower
01-28-13, 03:54 AM
Hadn't you said you wouldn't be buying any more gold...? :p btw congrats on your pegasus!!

And for the record,diamond dragon has definitely NOT lost its rarity (to me). I don't have one. ;p

You don't :( (hugs) hope you get one nef ! :)

kwhales
01-28-13, 04:25 AM
I got the diamond sale, the kid got crusader, I think. Well one of the hybrids but not diamond. They should of had a gold sale first then put these on sale. At least we would have gold to buy them with if we wanted to. But at a sale price of 1600 gold, ummm no.

tailsprower
01-28-13, 04:26 AM
i got the diamond sale, the kid got crusader, i think. Well one of the hybrids but not diamond. They should of had a gold sale first then put these on sale. At least we would have gold to buy them with if we wanted to. But at a sale price of 1600 gold, ummm no.

ikr ! :)

Baraze
01-28-13, 05:05 AM

☺☺☺ I did say no more. But I wouldn't be able to resist a 20% or 30% off sale! I couldn't take the wait time, it was driving e nuts! I sneakily got some gold for $19 and used it all to get rid of the virtue again. Last 25 bare and voila I gasped when I saw the 36 hours. Now ill REALLY be good and not get any more. Thanks! I'm a happy camper now.

Baraze
01-28-13, 05:07 AM
I got the diamond sale, the kid got crusader, I think. Well one of the hybrids but not diamond. They should of had a gold sale first then put these on sale. At least we would have gold to buy them with if we wanted to. But at a sale price of 1600 gold, ummm no.

It doesn't make any consievable sense to have a dragon on sale and not gold too. Or why just one? Why not infinity. Those random things are randomly odd.

Baraze
01-28-13, 05:09 AM
Unfortunately the boo & witch dragons were LE's that are no longer available, i too wanted these sooo badly but was unable to breed them before they were gone!

I remember in November or December when they had the LTO sales in the other games a couple dragons were available too. Or am I just mentioning a really awesome dream sequence? I recall some people being upset because they used gold to speed up the breedings before they were removed, only to have them brought back. I think it was in November.

moostermine
01-28-13, 05:35 AM
Just had a scary thought. What if this is a clearance sale? You know, get rid of the last of the old stock to make room for new. Hope not but.....

kwhales
01-28-13, 06:25 AM
Just had a scary thought. What if this is a clearance sale? You know, get rid of the last of the old stock to make room for new. Hope not but.....

If it was other dragons, maybe a clearance sale, but diamond and the hybrids, I don't think so. Just trying to get some revenue.

moostermine
01-28-13, 06:28 AM
I don't think so, and I hope not, but it was just a horrible thought that ran through my not so awake mind! But maybe I shouldn't have said it out loud!