PDA

View Full Version : Gifts

Cmisah
01-27-13, 10:59 AM
I've accepted some gifts that I don't need at the moment, like parts such as gears, and springs and wires. But when I go to the my gifts section for other gifts that I want, I don't see them. Is there a way that I could empty the my gifts section? plz help :(:(

marrrina
01-27-13, 06:25 PM
Other gifts like what? Certain items you request from neighbors, like for a goal, won't show up with gifts because they're not considered a standard gift. You'd just know you have the right amount when it's indicated in the goal clipboard.

olcastle
01-27-13, 06:59 PM
It happens to me too - some gifts get invisible, but they always come back after restarting the game.

tehbaker
01-28-13, 03:21 AM
There is no way to empty the gifts section. As marrrina mentioned, not every item requested will show up in the gifts section, usually goal requests you made. These will just be added to your goal clipboard as a total. Players have been asked for a fix to the gifts section for a looonnng time so I don't forsee us getting that anytime soon. The gifts section however can hold over 10,000 of each item (according to a post kookypanda made in the general discussion forum) so you're safe there.

tehbaker
01-28-13, 03:21 AM
Have been asking* That's another suggestion we've asked for... AN EDIT BUTTON >.<