PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Story Monetary/Gold Queries

shewar
01-27-13, 04:57 AM
Just a few queries below to provide me a better understanding how the collection of coins work within Dragon Story with one related to gifting.

1. Is it possible to gift a neighbour 2 gold gifts on the same day?

Reason why this is asked is that I currently use the list that comes up and shows me who has gifted me gold and try to gift back in the order that it was received. There are times I might miss a neighbour and the next person on the list is one who has been already selected to be gifted for that day.

2. Collecting monies from your dragon habitats.

I have noticed that when collecting money from the habitats there appear to be two types of collection that you can receive. One with the star and the other just the coins by itself.
I am guessing that the coins with the star is when someone has played with your dragon and the other one where you just collect the money and no star is when that habitat has been triggered for you to collect.

I am just guessing here but would like it confirmed if I am on the right track.

3. I am also aware each habitat has a maximum amount of how much coins can be collected and based on the dragon residing in it I suppose will determine when you will get to that amount and/or the amount your habitat will gain.

Query:

At what point does each nest trigger for collection of coins (not referring to when someone plays with your dragons ? I can understand that the amount will vary as part of the amount will factor in the type of dragon residing in the habitat but is there a set time for each habitat when the coins pop up pops up and:

If the dragon has not been played with and the coins pop up will a neighbour be able to still pay with the dragon or do these coins need to be collected first?

I hope the above makes sense

nylear13
01-27-13, 05:58 AM
no its not possible to gift the same person gold more than once a day, I think their name would disappear from ur list after u have gifted them that day, even if it doesn't, the gift back button would be greyed out.

yes, the star(it indicates XP gain) is there when a neighbour has played with that particular habitat, u can tell by the sparkles. only habitats that have been played with would sparkle

I've nvr kept track of when the nest trigger happens, but I think I've read somewhere before that it'll appear when the habitat coin capacity is 1/3 full.

habitats can be played with unless they're alr full or alr has sparkles(meaning someone has alr played there)

hope that answers ur questions :)

shewar
01-27-13, 06:45 AM
Thank you it does :)