PDA

View Full Version : Pink and Yellow Tile Removal

pattypopo
01-26-13, 09:43 PM
I must be really slow. Were the really pretty pink and yellow tiles removed with the rest of the holiday stuff? I was looking for something to replace my plain blue floors in my candy section and thought they would be cute, but they are gone! I guess I should have bought them when I had a chance. I didn't think they were holiday.

AuntyRose32
01-26-13, 09:54 PM
Same here, should have bought them but I didn't think they were holiday either. Does anyone know what holiday they were released for?

thatgirl444
01-26-13, 10:15 PM
did you buy at least one of each? if you did you can still buy more

pattypopo
01-27-13, 08:31 PM
Afraid not. Whaa!

D780
01-28-13, 12:32 AM
I must be really slow. Were the really pretty pink and yellow tiles removed with the rest of the holiday stuff? I was looking for something to replace my plain blue floors in my candy section and thought they would be cute, but they are gone! I guess I should have bought them when I had a chance. I didn't think they were holiday.

I'm not sure if we're talking about same tiles or not, but I just checked my and those tiles still there. yellow tile cost 200 coins each, pink tile (3 different styles) cost 1 gem each...they are still in standard & Christmas version' catalog.

thatgirl444
01-28-13, 12:54 AM
The pink and yellow star tiles are gone...

D780
01-28-13, 03:53 AM
The pink and yellow star tiles are gone...

oh, yes! they removed sparkling cider tile & yellow stars tile from catalog. I bought one each, but when I took it out of catalog I couldn't purchase same tile anymore...it was gone :( so, I have only 1 each

saucysammis
01-28-13, 08:19 AM
oh, yes! they removed sparkling cider tile & yellow stars tile from catalog. I bought one each, but when I took it out of catalog I couldn't purchase same tile anymore...it was gone :( so, I have only 1 each

I believe if you put your one tile back in the design menu, then take it out again and place it, the game will give you the option to buy more. You just have to do it when it gives you the option and deal with where you want the placement later.

veenilla
01-28-13, 10:06 AM
the sparking cider tiles i bought disappeared from the catalog... :(

310pnut
01-28-13, 12:04 PM
Same I might have bought some pink tiles eventually

D780
01-30-13, 02:48 AM
I believe if you put your one tile back in the design menu, then take it out again and place it, the game will give you the option to buy more. You just have to do it when it gives you the option and deal with where you want the placement later.

thx dear, but it didn't work. I've tried so many times. search through whole catalog after doing what u suggested, but the tile wasn't there. once I took it out from catalog, that's it! I've tried in both Christmas & Thanksgiving version. anyway, thx so much dear, appreciated for ur help :)

mymummy789
01-30-13, 02:56 AM

I think you can only buy more if you are playing the version of the game that these tiles were added to (not sure which one that was though). I am still playing the Christmas version so can still buy the christmas themed floor tiles, but if I go back to normal bakery story I can't buy them anymore

saucysammis
01-30-13, 09:42 AM
thx dear, but it didn't work. I've tried so many times. search through whole catalog after doing what u suggested, but the tile wasn't there. once I took it out from catalog, that's it! I've tried in both Christmas & Thanksgiving version. anyway, thx so much dear, appreciated for ur help :)

You are right. If you take out the tile and then go check the catalog it will NOT be there and you cannot buy more.

Follow these steps: (some of which you are surely familiar with)

1. Go to the design tab
2. Go to tile section
3. Pick any tile
4. Place the tile on top of that one discontinued tile that you have in your bakery that you want more of. That discontinued tile will go into the catalog. If it doesn't show, exit catalog and renter.
5. Now, go into the catalog & choose the tile that you want more of.
6. Place it. Then the floor will highlight a place next to it with the message "buy more"
7. Tap the message & you will Buy more! Magic!

You will have to do this every time you wish to increase the number of discontinued tiles or wallpapers whether you have one or 50. There always has to be at least one in inventory to start with, and you have to keep placing or buying. If you stop buying then you have to put one back in inventory and start again.

So the feature that prevents us from selling tiles and wallpaper is what makes it so that any tile or wallpaper we've purchased can still be purchased. I wish I had just one of those tiles so I could buy more.

Happy tapping. This worked for me.

xoxjenn
01-30-13, 09:46 AM
Aw. Those were my favorite tiles.

D780
01-30-13, 02:07 PM
You are right. If you take out the tile and then go check the catalog it will NOT be there and you cannot buy more.

Follow these steps: (some of which you are surely familiar with)

1. Go to the design tab
2. Go to tile section
3. Pick any tile
4. Place the tile on top of that one discontinued tile that you have in your bakery that you want more of. That discontinued tile will go into the catalog. If it doesn't show, exit catalog and renter.
5. Now, go into the catalog & choose the tile that you want more of.
6. Place it. Then the floor will highlight a place next to it with the message "buy more"
7. Tap the message & you will Buy more! Magic!

You will have to do this every time you wish to increase the number of discontinued tiles or wallpapers whether you have one or 50. There always has to be at least one in inventory to start with, and you have to keep placing or buying. If you stop buying then you have to put one back in inventory and start again.

So the feature that prevents us from selling tiles and wallpaper is what makes it so that any tile or wallpaper we've purchased can still be purchased. I wish I had just one of those tiles so I could buy more.

Happy tapping. This worked for me.

I forgot to mention that I use android :) I did all u suggested, still...no luck my dear. Step 1-5 are fine, but when I'm placing tile in step 6 it doesn't show 'buy more' or highlight. it's okay sweetie. I give up, LOL. many thx to you. If u still have room for friend, my id is D1118. then I can return ur generosity :)