PDA

View Full Version : Clearing land - keeps taking money and not clearing and losing food

shadowkat71
01-26-13, 08:55 PM
Is anyone else having these issues:

Quite a few times I have bought food - I leave the game (for however long) come back and all the food I bought is gone and the farms are empty AGAIN. I have paid for the food and for it to continue to dissapear is costing 48,000 every time this happens.

Next thing is :

I expanded - not a problem. Paid 250,000 to clear the land - again not a problem. Problem is : leaving game for hour - coming back and the bush is still there and has reverted back to NOT BEING REMOVED but the money sure as he k hasn't shown back up in my account. So now I have to pay to get it removed again - there goes another 250000.

Is there anyway to stop this?

kooky panda
01-27-13, 09:17 AM
Sounds like part of your progress is not saving to the servers.
Before and after you perform an action in the game, go visit a nrighbor and come back to make sure you are synced with the servers.
If this continues to happen, try deleting and redownloading the game.

kwhales
01-28-13, 07:49 PM
I am having the problem that I clear my farms, and the amount of my food doesn't go up. I just cleared diamondates and it should have gone up 800, but it didn't move. I forced closed the game, but the food didn't appear. This has happened on several occasions in the past couple weeks. Is it a problem for anyone else?

shadowkat71
01-29-13, 10:15 PM
Yup - that's what happened with me . Now I'm trying the above and leaving my dragons and visiting, then Returning

kwhales
01-30-13, 07:34 PM
Yup - that's what happened with me . Now I'm trying the above and leaving my dragons and visiting, then Returning

Tried that. Didn't work. It happened again today, twice. I collect the food, but my food storage indicator doesn't move. Really getting tired of this.