PDA

View Full Version : One door or two??

carabellexo
01-26-13, 03:15 PM
I'm thinking about buying another door for my shop. Does it maximise your profit by having another door? What do you think? Thanks!

nky1111
01-26-13, 03:20 PM
no it's just for fun. you can see here coins can appear at any rack no matter are there customers or not.

maddsassy
01-26-13, 04:23 PM
No it doesn't but having two doors allows you more freedom to decorate your boutique in more ways as oppose to one door. The position of the default door IMO limits that corner right there. Also you can put the other door in storage if you need more wall space.

carabellexo
01-27-13, 12:49 AM
Ahh I see. Thank you.

sapphirecross
01-27-13, 09:37 AM
I had three doors for a while with separate boutique areas, it made a difference slightly on my old phone which was slow. Seemed worse on my new phone, went back to single door for now. One problem with it is that they go out the door they came in so if your boutique is all open they can spend tons of time just walking all over.

t_to_the_max
01-28-13, 02:31 PM
No it doesn't but having two doors allows you more freedom to decorate your boutique in more ways as oppose to one door. The position of the default door IMO limits that corner right there. Also you can put the other door in storage if you need more wall space.
Yeah getting another door does give you the freedom to move the original one!