PDA

View Full Version : 2nd Knowledge Shard Quest BUG

katietb3rw
01-26-13, 11:02 AM
I received my second knowledge shard earlier this morning, and had everything I needed to complete the quest (50k gold, 20 tails, 20 bones), I did so. The quest completed box popped up as per the norm, showing I was to receive 15 gems, but my total number of gems never increased. :confused:

The game removed the money and supplies from my inventory, but did not give me the gems I earned. I had 23 gems before completing the first knowledge shard quest, after which I earned 20 gems, bringing my total to the current 43 gems. The total should be 58 gems, due to my successful completion of the second knowledge shard quest.

I am absolutely certain my gem count has not changed, because I have been keeping meticulous track of them. I had been "losing" them too frequently in the past due to accidental speed-ups (quite a nuisance, really, and the main reason I have not purchased gems yet. I am sincere when I say that I would happily purchase gems if this game flaw were fixed, but until then I will not.)

To troubleshoot, I restarted the game. Unfortunately, this did not fix the problem.

Device: iPad 2
Storm8 ID: katietb3rw

If you need any other details, I will do my best to supply them.

I'd love to have my quest reward, as I was saving up my gems for an apple tree. (I've had no luck with the golden apple, and this bottleneck in the game is really starting to wear on me.)

kooky panda
01-26-13, 02:41 PM
The rewards for this goal is 15 XPs not 15 Gems.

http://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af320/rakinsey99/64ADBBB1-A8D9-4107-9F75-EA1F35A41068-801-0000004E9E1C1E6F.jpg

katietb3rw
01-27-13, 11:43 PM
Thank you for clarifying my mistake.

katietb3rw
01-27-13, 11:45 PM
You can delete this thread now. It was my error, so it will likely be of no use to others.