PDA

View Full Version : Ha ha troll!

debsbaked
01-26-13, 08:59 AM
I locked a troll outside the walls and am enjoying monster free collecting! He's all huffy. :)

elizabetheva
01-26-13, 11:46 AM
Nice move! I'm trying this as soon as I finish this monster quest :)

sluppies
01-26-13, 03:27 PM
Yes I've trapped one right by the locked bridge expansion. Placed a random pile of rocks and he just couldn't resist paying me a visit. Think I will keep him there till we get an update. That's my own little protest if your listening TeamLava!

maguar
01-26-13, 04:01 PM
Just letting you know that if the monster has appear out of bounds it will disappear when you force close the game.

debsbaked
01-26-13, 10:58 PM
�� Thx! He is actually in a low rent zone that I had no problem blocking off. ��

scottyhaha
01-28-13, 08:31 AM
Get a troll as a pet watching over my kingdom for wild animal. No use for it anymore, just got 99 troll essences.

lotuskat
01-28-13, 09:19 AM
Hmmm, I feel like I'm getting more trolls these days. Not sure what to do with all the bottles of troll essence! (O.o)

xtcinla11
01-28-13, 09:49 AM
I like my trolls, they give glimmer dust

lotuskat
01-28-13, 10:10 AM
I wouldn't mind them so much if I hadn't already stocked up on glimmer dust and if they didn't eat up my energy. And they're ugly too! (I'd love to get one of those furry, badger-like animals as a pet though!)

CoachM1
01-29-13, 04:37 AM
I thought ****ing the troll king would make them stop popping up all the time. Now the show up twice as much! Any other advise besides luring them to a trap to stop them. Is their a mission that you need to complete?

dng1234
01-29-13, 05:42 AM
The only thing you can do to stop the popups from them is to trap one in an area that is out of the way. Just place a rock or a tree or something in that area and keep doing whatever action that item requires until one pays you a visit. I sacrificed a pig to the cause and now currently have one of those red wolf looking things watching out for me. Once the new update comes out I'm sure Ill let him go but until then I can save me energies for expanding.

rengirl1978
01-29-13, 11:15 PM
I have a pet skunkie, it's hiding behind my 2 Observatories, so you can't even notice him!

lotuskat
01-30-13, 08:13 AM
I have a pet skunkie, it's hiding behind my 2 Observatories, so you can't even notice him!

Awww! That's so cute!

keviPad
01-30-13, 11:52 PM
I used to trap trolls too. Id spend the time to get them trapped exactly where i wanted them to remain.

Problem i found is after a few weeks i was short on 'rat tails'. You need to **** skunks to get enough rat tails to keep making hot sauce for 'exploring dark caves' daily.

When i **** beasts i usually get all the energy back or only lose 1 energy.

iLLUMI2012
01-31-13, 07:37 PM
What a great idea! I might give this a go. I was leaving the troll until I harvested everything else then I ****ed it.
I shall now lay in a trap for them. heh hehh!

iLLUMI2012
01-31-13, 08:07 PM
Closing the game does indeed make them disappear. :( So you would have to always have the game running.
However, I now know how to get rid of them pesky beasts when I dont have enough energy to **** them. :)