PDA

View Full Version : Dissapointed

scotlandyardyummies
01-26-13, 08:06 AM
I do not want this to sound too scathing, so I'd like to first say that I enjoy restaurant story. I play it daily for at least 20-30 minutes a day. But, there are some things that have happened lately that I have been a little disappointed with.

1. Star rating - I tip and gift my neighbors daily which takes about 20-30 minutes. So, eventually, I reached 4 star rating. YAY! :D I logged in the next day, and I was 3 stars again. :( So, I tipped everyone again, and I was back up to 4 stars. YAY. Logged in the next day, and I was 3 stars again. This happened 3 days in a row. Then, finally, I stayed at 4 stars for a week. Today, I logged in, and I'm 3 stars again. Sigh......is the game supposed to do this? I know the star rating is not dreadfully important, but this is a little annoying. It would better to just create a 5 star level instead of making us achieve 4 stars over and over again.

2. Missing Food - I make food, wait the designated time, log in and presto - the food is missing. This has happened twice. I think it's just a glitch.

3. Real talk - I am a Kindle Fire owner. I enjoy playing RS on my Kindle Fire. But, we did not get the Christmas story release and now, we did not receive the Valentine's Day release. Multiple Kindle users have posted on this thread to ask Teamlava if we will receive the Valentine's Day release, and there has been no response. I have been patient thinking that Teamlava would respond or release it, but neither has happened. They have responded to other questions/concerns which I think is nice, but no response to this question. I have spent $29.98 on gems for RS, which I know is not a lot; but it's still real $$, and I think paying customers deserve support. I truly think that Kindle owners deserve a response to a question that is asked several times - even if the response is going to make us unhappy. Also, perhaps Valentine's Day RS can be side loaded from Google Play? If so, maybe you could help by posting instructions? I know for my part, I will not spend another cent on RS until I feel that Teamlava is going to stay in the market for Kindle owners (or at least support existing Kindle owners by helping us obtain holiday content). And, right now, that appears to be questionable. This just seems unnecessarily evasive.

scotlandyardyummies
01-26-13, 08:20 AM
I found a thread that addresses the Kindle Fire: Valentine's day content for Kindle users on the Restaurant Story discussion board. Thank you to MHz_ for responding. It's good to finally hear something. :)

Any ideas about how the star ratings are supposed to work?