PDA

View Full Version : Wacky Bugs

11absigail30
01-26-13, 06:48 AM
I'm having trouble getting credit for purchasing items from the avatar. Most things work, but I am not getting credit for buying any dress or top. I contacted support about this, but they referred me here. How can I get credit for purchasing these items?

maguar
01-26-13, 04:58 PM
Are you actually purchasing them or just trying them on?

Is this for a specific goal? This will count purchases when you've got the goal not ones you purchased before the goal.

11absigail30
01-26-13, 09:24 PM
When I said avatar, I said it wrong for lack of knowing what to call it. When I click on the progress tab and they give you goals, that's where I'm not getting credit. I am on level 80 but recently started playing with the goals, and I cannot get credit for purchasing some of the items. I will have two of three goals checked off and need to buy a dress and cannot get credit. I finally used a gem to buy it. Another time I had to purchase six sapphire dresses. I now have 6,000 sapphire dresses, but I can't credit for them in my goals.

maguar
01-26-13, 09:28 PM
Are the goals asking you to purchase something for your avatar as opposed to ordering something?

Can you please let me some some of the goals (named) and the bit not registering?

11absigail30
01-26-13, 09:34 PM
I have made all the purchases after selecting the goal. I do get credit for some things done previously though like expansion and friends. I purchase dresses all the time and I just needed one measly dress or top purchase and couldn't get it.

maguar
01-26-13, 09:43 PM
Can you please let me know the name of the goal.

11absigail30
01-26-13, 10:11 PM
A Spiritual Blue. I don't recall the other name, I just finally paid the gem.

11absigail30
01-26-13, 10:14 PM
Also I am not getting credit for the purple racks that I previously bought, yet get credit in another goal for a vase I previously purchased. No consistency.

maguar
01-26-13, 10:19 PM
That one required you to go display 3 sapphire dresses, buy a top/dress and have a particular vase.

Display 3 sapphire dresses - in your catalogue order three lots of sapphire dresses then place on racks

Buy a top/dress - go into your closet and buy a dress or a top for your avatar

Vase - have whatever vase was displayed.

So it sounds like you might have been trying to order tops/dresses through your catalogue instead of going into your closet and buying it there.

11absigail30
01-26-13, 11:14 PM
Well, if that's what you heard, I guess I didn't speak correctly. I have purchased for days now trying to fulfill my sapphire dress requirements, over 7,000 sapphire dresses with NO CREDIT. They have been purchased and displayed. I did not know that when it says to buy a dress or top for myself that it meant to change the avatar. How should I know this. But having read your instructions, I went and bought a new outfit for the avatar with, surprise, NO CREDIT!

11absigail30
01-26-13, 11:17 PM
Also, I need credit for my purple racks as required under Love is in the Air goal. Why am I not getting credit for them?

maguar
01-26-13, 11:46 PM
Have you tried deleting and reinstalling? Your progress is save on the server so you won't lose any thing.

What version (and number) are you playing?

maguar
01-26-13, 11:55 PM
If the goal says something about your closet that means buying it for your avatar. If the goal says buy you have to buy a new one it doesn't count previous purchases. If the goal says have it will count previous purchases if you have them otherwise you need to buy.