PDA

View Full Version : Sappire out from spell shop??!!

McDONALD7623
01-26-13, 12:15 AM
I don't believe what I see....SAPPIRE dragon was no where to be seen in the spell shop....I just get two large SAPPIRE n want to craft but IT'S GONE...Can a mod find out about this? I really want it badly, had done my best to get the two large SAPPIRE diamond...😥😥

jrodt333
01-26-13, 12:27 AM
Only certain players have it available to craft right now.

tigeress2474
01-26-13, 12:35 AM
I also had in my shop but it is now gone. So upset over this

gail66
01-26-13, 12:41 AM
Only certain players have it available to craft right now.

I had it in my craft shop tho and was on the way to craft my first egg and it's dissaperared it was available to me in my two places my iPhone still has it in craft store so it must be a bug

gail66
01-26-13, 12:53 AM
I had it in my craft shop tho and was on the way to craft my first egg and it's dissaperared it was available to me in my two places my iPhone still has it in craft store so it must be a bug

I've just deleted my game turned off my iPad reinstalled it again an still no sapphire why has it gone please can some one report it I don't want to lose all my hard work from trading

vanillaheaven
01-26-13, 01:27 AM
I don't have it anymore, either :( I hope we'll get it back soon...

maguar
01-26-13, 01:32 AM
It's been removed from mine as well. I've reported this.

NouraMoh
01-26-13, 01:52 AM
You scared me!
I still have it on my 4S, never had it on my iPad
Just checked.
It's a bug, don't worry :)

flowless
01-26-13, 02:18 AM
It's removed from me as well but iam glad I already crafted it

gail66
01-26-13, 02:30 AM

thanks maguar I hope they can sort it

McDONALD7623
01-26-13, 04:55 AM

Thank you so much maguar....I'm waiting for the good news..hope to be soon...��

barefootchorister
01-26-13, 06:39 AM
I have this problem as well, and I just got the right dragons to produce the raw materials for it too!

kwhales
01-26-13, 06:53 AM
Yeah, its gone from mine too. Thank goodness I have one bouncing around in its habitat.

monstermash1
01-26-13, 12:08 PM
I am missing it too I have a iPad ...is it coming back? And what dragons should you trade to get the best parts if it does come back?

sweetstuff525
01-26-13, 12:50 PM
Wow I still don't have it available but haven't you guys had it for 3 weeks already ? I wonder why you haven't craft it yet. I would have crafted it within the first week

Nefertekas
01-26-13, 03:05 PM
Wow I still don't have it available but haven't you guys had it for 3 weeks already ? I wonder why you haven't craft it yet. I would have crafted it within the first week

Maybe they didn't have the required materials! :p i am only just crafting emerald today, so...

Aywho, another screw-up. Oh, this is fun. Hope it means there's a big change on the way. ;)

ceydaa
01-26-13, 03:31 PM
Mine gone too.. :'(

gail66
01-26-13, 03:33 PM

it takes a lot longer to craft sapphire dragon then ruby and emerald but u possibly wouldn't know if you haven't had the chance to breed it like we had (( but not now )) ��

wassupbaby
01-26-13, 05:13 PM
What r u talking about ? I still have it in my spell shop . Its weird !

kwhales
01-26-13, 05:15 PM

Craft it now if you can. It is gone from most everyone else who had it. I crafted mine days ago, but it is gone now, along with nether dust.

McDONALD7623
01-27-13, 01:34 AM
I am missing it too I have a iPad ...is it coming back? And what dragons should you trade to get the best parts if it does come back?

E best to get SAPPIRE gemstone is to craft super rare blue dragons...eg, like dream or clown. By crafting super rare dragons will give u large gemstone straightaway...that's how I get mine . I have 4 large pearl, 4 large emerald, 1 large emethist n 2 large topaz. I craft all my extra super rare dragons. Now excited waiting for e new dragons gemstone....BUT NOW I WANT THE SAPPIRE...������

McDONALD7623
01-27-13, 01:36 AM

It's missing from most of our games...n some said maybe due to bug...MINE MISSING TOO...

DottySpottyYeah
01-27-13, 05:12 AM
Mine is gone too. This is so frustrating. But i still got the nether dust which i have crafted already in my storage. Cant craft anymore though.
Pls Team Lava bring it back soon or rather dont take it away from us without any notice so that we know we have to hurry to get it.
Hoping for good news since i really want to have this dragon.

cmg1303
01-27-13, 06:07 AM
I've been checking my Spell Shop every day and not seen it yet!

wassupbaby
01-27-13, 10:26 AM
Craft it now if you can. It is gone from most everyone else who had it. I crafted mine days ago, but it is gone now, along with nether dust.

I got it the 2nd day it was released. I even have enough mats to craft the 2nd sapphire but it would be silly ;) now im just crafting nether dust and prepare for the next gem dragon.

kwhales
01-27-13, 10:34 AM
I got it the 2nd day it was released. I even have enough mats to craft the 2nd sapphire but it would be silly ;) now im just crafting nether dust and prepare for the next gem dragon.

Nether dust was taken away too. You are lucky.

MazShaddix
01-27-13, 02:25 PM
At least you guys were lucky to get it... 3 weeks over and the rest of us (iOS) are still waiting... I have all materials just want the dragon :(

P.S - I got large sapphire gemstone along with 1 nether dust from a mistmoth.

SamKanj
01-27-13, 02:28 PM
I am not sure if this has been answered before, but how do you get Nether dust?

MazShaddix
01-27-13, 02:31 PM
Trading rare or higher dragons, that's how I've got it

SamKanj
01-27-13, 02:33 PM
Trading rare or higher dragons, that's how I've got it

So does that mean that you get it in the Mystery box?

kwhales
01-27-13, 03:48 PM
So does that mean that you get it in the Mystery box?

Yes. My nether dust came in the mystery box. But I don't think it always does. You can craft it too.

nananess
01-27-13, 04:21 PM
So strange. I'm glad I'm not the only one. I went to look st crafting this dragon and it's gone from the craft shop but I still have the goal listed in my goals to craft it.... Anyone know what happened there yet?
Hellloooooo Team Lava, wake up and answer us!!

kooky panda
01-27-13, 04:42 PM
This was just reported over yesterday. The community managers are checking into this.

Nefertekas
01-27-13, 04:47 PM
Yes. My nether dust came in the mystery box. But I don't think it always does. You can craft it too.
My nephew got a nether dust from a mystery box too. And he could craft the sapphire... I wonder if the people who managed to get the dust from a box are the ones who can breed sapphire. Meaning: if someone had randomly gotten nether dust before sapphire came along, i believe that person was a part of the percentage of people who could craft the sapphire.

moostermine
01-27-13, 04:53 PM
Not sure but I think I got some dust but no spell in main game. Still have the spell in secondary, but not enough ingredients! Lol

rubyjeen
01-27-13, 05:13 PM
My nephew got a nether dust from a mystery box too. And he could craft the sapphire... I wonder if the people who managed to get the dust from a box are the ones who can breed sapphire. Meaning: if someone had randomly gotten nether dust before sapphire came along, i believe that person was a part of the percentage of people who could craft the sapphire.

I traded in a bunch of dragons, because I really wanted the emerald dragon, from one of those trades I got nether dust, didn't, know why, but then we could craft it and then the sapphire dragon could be crafted using it. I'm pretty sure each step came on line separately. I've also never lost it.

badger8
01-27-13, 05:18 PM

Hi Nef- If you're keeping stats, I can craft sapphire & I got nether dust before sapphire came out.

kwhales
01-27-13, 05:20 PM
Me too, but then I thought everyone had a chance of getting nether dust. I also have a sapphire bouncing in a hab.

jrodt333
01-27-13, 05:29 PM

You may be right. I got one nether dust before the saphire was released.

Nefertekas
01-28-13, 03:11 AM
Hi Nef- If you're keeping stats, I can craft sapphire & I got nether dust before sapphire came out.

Thanks badger... Yup, I believe that those who got the nether dust before release were also capable of breeding sapphire. I didn't get nether dust. And it's also possible that some people didn't get nether dust, out of chance, but were able to craft sapphire.
But I think that all of those who got nether dust were the ones able to craft sapphire. Moo, can you confirm that you have a nether dust, but couldn't craft sapphire?

I hope i'm explaining myself properly :p

Baraze
01-28-13, 03:17 AM
I think this will be a HUGE week for dragon. The return of the sapphire (hopefully), update for android and at least two new dragons with goals for iOS. I didn't get the sapphire and hope I do. How can I not have my birthstone dragon bouncing around? I could have had nether dust if I'd traded in a diamond hybrid but that wasn't going to happen.

Someone must be drinking too much of the Starbucks they have in the TL offices and hitting something wrong while being uber hype. Because I can't see why there was a delay in releasing it to all of us and why it would be gone. The mystery keeps me checking in, that's for sure!

gannicus88
01-28-13, 03:17 AM
I have 3 nether dust but no option to craft sapphire.

Nefertekas
01-28-13, 03:26 AM
Baraze, fingers crossed. :)

I have 3 nether dust but no option to craft sapphire.

Thanks, gannicus. Did you get the dust from mystery boxes or from trading diamond hybrids?

stoogehunter
01-28-13, 03:46 AM
I still have sapphire available in my craft shop. But the option to craft nether dust has gone?

gannicus88
01-28-13, 05:20 AM
1 Crusader trade and 2 Mystery boxes

LilMzB4Life
01-28-13, 06:32 AM

I received nether dust from a mystery box but never received the option to craft sapphire.

Kami365
01-28-13, 06:45 AM
The Sapphire Dragon still available in my Spell Shop, I already craft one and on my Island in Epic Form.

dragonlover8807
01-28-13, 12:33 PM
how can we get it back if it has dissappeared? i was so close to crafting it and now its gone :( is there something i can do? or do i have to wait for a bug fix?

tonguelashing
01-28-13, 12:40 PM
how can we get it back if it has dissappeared? i was so close to crafting it and now its gone :( is there something i can do? or do i have to wait for a bug fix?

I imagine the feature will appear again when it is available for everyone at once. If you're close to it, you're ready for when it reappears. Be patient, it will happen :-)

masonloco
01-28-13, 12:52 PM
Mine's the opposite! I have it on my iPad but not on my 4S. Of course, my 4S is where I have the materials to craft it :(

penqueen2
01-28-13, 03:11 PM
I was one of the lucky ones to get the crafting recipies for the sapphire dragon & dust on the test release. I had gotten a bunch of nether dust trading in a bunch of Diamond hybreds. I still have the recipes.
Since this happened right about the time that the right & left heart dragon OPS release for about 2 hours and then they emergency blocked it, did they wreck the code by pushing out a earlyer code vertion that didn't have the sapphire in it? I did get lucky and got all 3 dragons.

kwhales
01-28-13, 04:01 PM
Don't know if anyone else noticed but sapphire is back. I had it with original release then it went away. Now it is back. Yay for those who need it.

SamKanj
01-28-13, 04:08 PM
Don't know if anyone else noticed but sapphire is back. I had it with original release then it went away. Now it is back. Yay for those who need it.

Yes, it is back with Nether Dust :)

salinho
01-28-13, 04:10 PM

Apparently, still not for everyone. Wow, this is just...so lame!

[S8] Elsa
01-28-13, 04:40 PM
The issue has been resolved. Those who previously had access to the Sapphire Dragon recipe, it's now available. It's still not available for all iOS users at this time. We're still fine tuning the feature.

kwhales
01-28-13, 04:50 PM
The issue has been resolved. Those who previously had access to the Sapphire Dragon recipe, it's not available. It's still not available for all iOS users at this time. We're still fine tuning the feature.

Ummm, do you mean now available?

[S8] Elsa
01-28-13, 04:53 PM
Ummm, do you mean now available?

Yes. ^_^

jrodt333
01-28-13, 05:42 PM
It never disapeared from mine...

tuskmage
01-28-13, 11:12 PM
It never disapeared from mine...
Never disapeared from mine too, cause I never got it......still waiting.

jrodt333
01-28-13, 11:16 PM
Never disapeared from mine too, cause I never got it......still waiting.

I hate it when people have to wait for updates. :( I know how it feels, as a partly Android user (I like Android more, but transfer to iOS sometimes because they have better stuff and WAY faster loading time).

saintlover
01-28-13, 11:19 PM
It must be rolling out to the other IOS users now because it was in my spell shop tonight and I was not part of the initial beta test. So excited to have it now.

tuskmage
01-29-13, 12:06 AM
I hate it when people have to wait for updates. :( I know how it feels, as a partly Android user (I like Android more, but transfer to iOS sometimes because they have better stuff and WAY faster loading time).
I was so excited when it first came out. rushed to gather all the need materials. Traded away some Dianmond hybrid for nether dust too...Just end up waiting week after weeks...Hope I will get to craft this dragon before all my baby dragons turn into Epic Form lolx.

NouraMoh
01-29-13, 03:05 AM
The issue has been resolved. Those who previously had access to the Sapphire Dragon recipe, it's now available. It's still not available for all iOS users at this time. We're still fine tuning the feature.

Thank you for the info :)
Is it possible to give us a time frame of when it's gonna be released for the rest of IOS users ?
Like are we talking days or weeks ?

cheenuts
01-30-13, 10:08 PM
Is everyone getting the nether dust, large sapphires and Sapphire Dragons? I haven't been able to find them at craft shop yet... Are they coming back by the second week of February?

zoom27
01-31-13, 02:09 AM
I still don't have mine updated yet...
Have tons of jewels and 25 scrolls
I'm ready to craft some sapphire dragons!

tinghs21
01-31-13, 03:32 AM
I still don't have. I am using iPod touch. I update to ios 6.1, reset all data and reinstall dragon story yesterday but still don't have!

salinho
01-31-13, 05:46 AM
I still don't have. I am using iPod touch. I update to ios 6.1, reset all data and reinstall dragon story yesterday but still don't have!

Yeah, i still don't have it either. Guess we gotta keep waiting a bit more. Lots of other new ones to keep ourselves busy. :p

chiefdragon
02-01-13, 03:35 PM

Mine is still not back yet. Please return it back to my account. I want my birthstone dragon. I have already crafted 3 nether dust last week. All I need is the Sapphire dragon.

kwhales
02-01-13, 03:39 PM
Mine is still not back yet. Please return it back to my account. I want my birthstone dragon. I have already crafted 3 nether dust last week. All I need is the Sapphire dragon.

It seems to be on the vday edition. Did you download it yet?

yuimiko
02-01-13, 07:38 PM
I got the recipe to craft sapphire after getting the valentine version.
In fact, I have just finished crafting for the third nether dust, like an hour ago.
Just a few minutes ago, I went back to check how many more blue gems do I need and all sapphire related craft recipes are gone! What happened?

chiefdragon
02-01-13, 10:17 PM
It seems to be on the vday edition. Did you download it yet?

Actually the sapphire dragon and nether dust craft disappeared after I installed the valentine edition. I even check my original DS version and they're not there too. I was able to craft 3 nether dust last week.

pribakes
02-01-13, 10:51 PM
Actually the sapphire dragon and nether dust craft disappeared after I installed the valentine edition. I even check my original DS version and they're not there too. I was able to craft 3 nether dust last week.

Same here !!!!

mjtang
02-01-13, 11:14 PM
Same here. Few days ago my sapphire dragon was still available but now it has disappeared from the spell shop. PONY, can u give us an explanation??

magstar15
02-01-13, 11:26 PM
I don't believe what I see....SAPPIRE dragon was no where to be seen in the spell shop....I just get two large SAPPIRE n want to craft but IT'S GONE...Can a mod find out about this? I really want it badly, had done my best to get the two large SAPPIRE diamond...😥😥

It's in the market under dragons and its next to ruby dragon, u'll just have to keep on scrolling right

magstar15
02-01-13, 11:29 PM
image.jpg (98.4 KB)

tinghs21
02-01-13, 11:30 PM

I try install the v.day edition but still don't have...sigh... I also have not get diamond at level 67..

chiefdragon
02-02-13, 06:28 AM
I try install the v.day edition but still don't have...sigh... I also have not get diamond at level 67..

Same here. No diamond at level 76. I have a neighbor no diamond too at level 94. I've tried breeding fairy and wizard and also firestorm and island for 2 straight months each with no success so now I'm just saving all my gold to buy a diamond dragon in the future.

chiefdragon
02-02-13, 06:29 AM
It's in the market under dragons and its next to ruby dragon, u'll just have to keep on scrolling right

We don't want to buy the sapphire dragon. We want to craft it in the spell shop.

erxi9
02-02-13, 07:50 AM
same here. sappire dragon n nether dust are gone in the spell shop.
want them back!!! crying....

kooky panda
02-02-13, 09:20 AM
This has been reported over. If you did have sapphire and nether dust before and now they are gone, please advise
Your device and if you are missing it on the regular game, valentine game or both.

chiefdragon
02-02-13, 11:02 AM
This has been reported over. If you did havve sapphire and nether dust before and now they are gone, please advise
Your device and if you are missing it on the regular game, valentine game or both.

My device - iPad. Sapphire and Nether Dust craft are missing from my regular and valentine game. I had them both before.

erxi9
02-02-13, 12:08 PM
iphone 3gs. they are gone in both edition

mjtang
02-02-13, 01:00 PM
Iphone 4S. They disappeared from my spell shop in both the games!!

figuresk8er88
02-02-13, 01:38 PM
mine disappeared from the spell shop too. i had already crafted nether dust before and saw the dragon available for crafting, almost saved enough blue gems to craft a large one and now it's gone!! do we have any word as to whether it's gone forever or just a glitch? it'd be nice if they gave us a heads up if it were limited edition

thomaaas
02-02-13, 01:58 PM
It's been over 3 weeks now since Sappire has been released and I'M STILL NOT ABLE TO CRAFT IT! Never had the recipe. This isn't normal, come on...

pribakes
02-02-13, 07:22 PM
Same here, dissaperead in both games in my iphone 4S, but never had in my iPad !

DebTok
02-02-13, 08:49 PM
I'm on an iPad. Both the Saphire Dragon & the nether dust are still missing from both Dragon Story versions.

kooky panda
02-02-13, 09:26 PM
I'm on an iPad. Both the Saphire Dragon & the nether dust are still missing from both Dragon Story versions.

Could you craft the sapphire and nether dust before, then the option disappeared?

Scarletfyr
02-02-13, 09:45 PM
I don't believe what I see....SAPPIRE dragon was no where to be seen in the spell shop....I just get two large SAPPIRE n want to craft but IT'S GONE...Can a mod find out about this? I really want it badly, had done my best to get the two large SAPPIRE diamond...😥😥I had just earned my final large and went to craft and gone.... I spent a lot of $ raising blue mix dragons...I am ready to quit. This entertainment is far too expensive for this. Tried Vday, reg DS, and updating IPhone 4S 6.1 Scarletfyr

lotusthreads
02-02-13, 10:13 PM
I had the sapphire avqilable briefly on my iPod but not my iPad, and a couple of days later it was gone from the spell shop :(

figuresk8er88
02-02-13, 10:18 PM
Could you craft the sapphire and nether dust before, then the option disappeared?
i could craft it before, and now it's disappeared. i had already crafted 2 nether dust, and the option to craft sapphire was there as well. it's now both disappeared from my craft shop. i'm using iphone 4s.

DebTok
02-02-13, 10:20 PM

No. The option to craft the Saphire Dragon appeared less than a week ago. It took me about three days to gather the nether dust & the two large jewels. Then I went in to craft the Saphire Dragon & the option to do so was no longer available. That was about two days ago.

Araylamay
02-03-13, 12:04 AM
The sapphire dragon and nether dust craft ability disappeared from my regular and Valentine edition and my regular game on my iPhone 4 two days ago. Please help 💎

MazShaddix
02-03-13, 04:50 AM
I still cant craft the dragon or dust, and im on the new valentine's day update (ios) its getting ridiculous now, 4 weeks its been, I still need to craft one more dust for it tho

McDONALD7623
02-03-13, 06:01 AM
Oh dear...I get back my SAPPIRE in e spell shop n have crafted n SAPPIRE is bouncing in my island now. I just check again just than n it still there in the spell shop. Those that's still missing it or those who don't even have it in the 1st place, I wish it will be release to all soon.

grondai
02-03-13, 09:46 AM
I downloaded the new valentines day dragon story and checked my crafting building right away. The sapphire was there and disappeared within minutes of downloading

figuresk8er88
02-03-13, 11:22 AM
is a mod ever going to appear and let us know what's going on????

kooky panda
02-03-13, 02:11 PM
is a mod ever going to appear and let us know what's going on????
This has been reported, and I am gathering information of who is having this issue.

This has been reported over. If you did have sapphire and nether dust before and now they are gone, please advise

tailsprower
02-03-13, 05:44 PM
Sigh ... Have everything to craft it . But it's not there .

lattelaugh
02-03-13, 07:45 PM
I am iOS. Had the ability to craft sapphire, but it disappeared from both regular and valentine version before I could gather the materials. Still don't have it.

cuzicouldyay
02-03-13, 11:42 PM
I too used to have the ability to craft the Sapphire Dragon, Large Sapphire, and Nether Dust. I've crafted a Nether Dust before. I now no longer have these three items listed in the Spell Shop. I was in the group of iOS players who had the sapphire options appear later rather than sooner. I'm currently playing on an iPhone 3GS with iOS 6.0.1. Due to memory limitations, I'm currently playing the Valentine's Edition and don't currently have the regular version downloaded.

In case info might be of use. :)

hibantina
02-04-13, 01:37 AM
I waited for weeks for the option to craft nether dust, large sapphires and the sapphire dragon when it finally appeared. I was about to go craft a large sapphire and I find that all three crafting spells are gone on both my regular and valentines editions. I only had them there for a few days >:(

gannicus88
02-04-13, 04:04 AM
I still and never have been able to craft either

kudos TL

missmeow21
02-04-13, 05:21 AM
Using iPad with DS V. Had sapphire dragon and related options in craft shop, and like many others now do not.

I was working on getting a second large sapphire and went to check how many more I needed and options were gone.

Still have the dust in my storage.
Does anyone know yet if its coming back?

kooky panda
02-04-13, 06:25 AM
I just checked and my sapphire and nether dust is back to craft(I did have it before).
Try restarting your device to see if it comes back.

mjtang
02-04-13, 08:36 AM
I just checked and my sapphire and nether dust is back to craft(I did have it before).

did what you say but the craft option hasnt come back yet.. sigh.

Anyway, im glad for you.

DebTok
02-04-13, 10:12 AM

Tried that. Also uninstalled & re-installed the game. Still no return of the option to craft the Saphire Dragon.

enaid03
02-04-13, 01:32 PM
Still missing Sapphire and Nether Dust. Actually crafted Nether Dust before it disappeared. Gone in all three versions. iPhone 4S.

cedkugedchgd
02-04-13, 02:29 PM
Finally everybody can trade the sapphire!!!! :d

cheenuts
02-04-13, 02:57 PM
I got Sapphire related items on the list! Hope they stay, because I got them on my iPhone5 this morning, but lost them from my iPad2! Hahaha! Thank you, teamlava✨💞💖

sweetstuff525
02-04-13, 03:23 PM
Yay just saw sapphire ... Finally I get to craft it ... After I craft 3 nether dust 10 hrs each do that's 30 hrs plus sapphire craft so I'll have home in 3-4 days

cheenuts
02-04-13, 03:23 PM
Forget my #110 post, my iPad2 started updating(u no, fruitful dragon flying), and I got Sapphire back! We have Sapphire on every device now. Great!

grondai
02-04-13, 03:41 PM
Thx TL. Everything is back in order :)

mammami08
02-04-13, 04:35 PM
Got mine too, are as of now crafting one neitherdust that i missed in the recepie

mjtang
02-04-13, 05:58 PM
Mine is back as well together with new updates. :D

DebTok
02-05-13, 06:16 AM
Tried that. Also uninstalled & re-installed the game. Still no return of the option to craft the Saphire Dragon.

Option to craft the Sapphire returned!!!

kooky panda
02-05-13, 04:52 PM
The option to craft the sapphire dragon is now available for all IOS players.

sweetstuff525
02-06-13, 07:31 AM
Yay just saw sapphire ... Finally I get to craft it ... After I craft 3 nether dust 10 hrs each do that's 30 hrs plus sapphire craft so I'll have home in 3-4 days

yay finally had option on monday to craft sapphire... now i only need to wait 1 day for my sapphire to be done crafting

lbug1124
02-17-13, 08:38 PM
What do I use my pearls for? Will they be used to craft something?

NeferTsukia
02-18-13, 04:22 AM
What do I use my pearls for? Will they be used to craft something?

In the future they probably will. :)

kooky panda
02-18-13, 07:29 AM
I don't believe what I see....SAPPIRE dragon was no where to be seen in the spell shop....I just get two large SAPPIRE n want to craft but IT'S GONE...Can a mod find out about this? I really want it badly, had done my best to get the two large SAPPIRE diamond...����

Looks like this have been solved and the option to craft the Sapphire is now back in IOS games.