PDA

View Full Version : Which item is the most profitable?

koala23farm
01-25-13, 08:59 PM
Which one gives most coins?

cherryberry9
01-25-13, 09:32 PM
Good question, I don't know the answer cause I don't play FS anymore but someone else may know.

MaMaJB83
01-26-13, 04:58 AM
I am also curious. I play BS and I am learning which items to produce for fastest and most profitable coins.

In Fashion Story, I am always near broke!!! With only 1 or 2 times being around 100k in coins. I have been playing for a month and I am on level 22. I'm getting frustrated because it seems everything is VERY expensive in coins or most items cost Gems. I did spend $50 in real money and it didn't even seem worth it. I feel I'm not making progress?!

Any suggestions are welcome!!

nky1111
01-26-13, 08:03 AM
just level up. as you open higher level clothes you'll earn 100k and more per day easily..

nky1111
01-26-13, 08:15 AM
"got it maid" is very good and not very high level as I remember. (if you're on Apple and don't have it then you have gilded goddess) alternatively you can earn as much as you spend time ordering short-time stuff...

sapphirecross
01-26-13, 08:39 AM
If you have the 6 hour feather romper, it sells for 5 coins each - most of the low delivery time stuff sells for 2 coins. The rest of the outfit is all 2 coin stuff. Some of the outfits that got removed had some great items with 9 hr or less delivery times that sold 5 coins, especially the 9 hour red coat and Olympic medals/laurels - if you don't have either of those versions, look for items that take 12-16 hours delivery. Some items in each set will sell for 5x the quantity you get - prioritize those to increase profit.

sapphirecross
01-26-13, 08:45 AM
If you can't check into the game as often, the one day and two day stuff is mostly 5 coin high profit stuff, but if you can log in more often it's boring to order and have nothing to do until the next day. I think highest profit is an item from 2 day city flower - there's a website sehana does that is sticky noted. Check that for profit/item or /hour.

koala23farm
01-26-13, 09:56 AM
Thank you guys for the quick reply��

maguar
01-26-13, 04:19 PM
Check out this spread sheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?hl=en_US&hl=en_US&key=0AirojqZymHCpdDFDYnVqTUpVZEtsRGExRTk5bW5UOWc&output=html