PDA

View Full Version : Heart Berries plant

pkell3
01-25-13, 07:03 PM
My friend in Holland has a very pretty plant called Heart Berries...any chance we could get that here in the USA??

nmishii
01-25-13, 07:30 PM
Um, this was answered in another thread when you first asked. The answer was correct.

pinkster73
01-25-13, 07:58 PM
Like I explained in the other thread, countries make no difference. Heart berries were goal crops released to iOS users last valentines. If you're Android you can't have them. IOS players who were playing before valentines last year have them, including all the ones in the USA.

nmishii
01-25-13, 08:24 PM
I have seen Heart Berries on the farms of my US neighbors.

I'm in the US, but haven't had Heart Berries because I'm not on an iOS device.

pkell3
01-25-13, 08:58 PM
I am playing Farm Story on my Kindle Fire. Does that mean they are or are not available to me? And if not...why not? What is the difference?

nmishii
01-25-13, 10:03 PM
Heart berries are not available to kindle, android, or anyone who started after the 2012 valentines goals expired. TL did not release old goal items to those who missed the Christmas goals. So will probably not be released this year.

pinkster73
01-25-13, 10:11 PM
I am playing Farm Story on my Kindle Fire. Does that mean they are or are not available to me? And if not...why not? What is the difference?

So the reason you don't have them is because you're Android, not because you're in the us.

nmishii
01-26-13, 12:02 AM
That's right. Because I'm Andriod. It doesn't matter what country you're in. What matters is the device you're using. And for iOS, when you started playing.

pkell3
01-26-13, 10:21 AM
Thanks guys for helping me figure this out...I am not real techno savy. I don't really understand the difference between Aneroid and Iso. I have been considering getting an I pad. If I do; can I transfer my farm?? I really don't want to lose it...I have spent a lot of time and money on it. Is the I pad considered Ayndroid or Iso?

nmishii
01-26-13, 10:37 AM
You can transfer your games from Android to iOS, iOS to Android, Android to Android, iOS to iOS. You'll have the same farm.

iPad, iPod, iPhone are iOS.

Kindle is Android based. Its from Amazon and needs to get apps from Amazon.

The rest of the smartphones and tablets are Android and get apps from the Google Play Store.

nmishii
01-26-13, 10:38 AM
Here's instructions on transferring games. You can transfer on your own, or have TL Support do it for you.

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?39878-Transferring-Teamlava-games-to-a-new-device