PDA

View Full Version : Energizer piggy

okbyme
01-25-13, 04:33 PM
Today Sir Pigglesworth dropped, for the first time that I've seen, Energy.

30 delicious little orange bolts. Yay! (Well, OK, 1 big orange bolt with 30 Energy in it.)

I was at 27 Energy when he did it. Net gain: 3 Energy. Boo!

Riding the roller coaster of joy and sorrow ...

Piggy comes last for collections from now on!

rengirl1978
01-25-13, 05:21 PM
Awww!!

clarkstonia
01-25-13, 09:13 PM
I've learned to do the same thing (collect last) when I collect from one of those castle adventures!

debsbaked
01-26-13, 08:54 AM
This little piggy is a gold mine. So glad I finally got him! Yesterday a sword and a truffle, today an enchanted beam! And thanks for the tip, will collect from him last from now on! Energy would be a nice surprise!

justk9188
01-26-13, 11:04 AM
My piggy is almost like normal pig now. Usually drops truffle, bacon, glim dust and water.
He used to be the best pet to me. Or maybe it's just my bad luck :(

iLLUMI2012
01-29-13, 11:23 PM
Yeh it's always best to collect from Adventures and Sir Pigglesworth after collecting and/or harvesting all items in your kingdom. Therefore when your energy is low. I collected 20 energy from an Adventure but as I already had around 24 energy I only effectively got 6. A waste of an adventure.

Sir Piggy also drops apples and his favourite cartoon is Porky Pig. :p

lalisa
01-30-13, 01:54 PM
My piggy is almost like normal pig now. Usually drops truffle, bacon, glim dust and water.
He used to be the best pet to me. Or maybe it's just my bad luck :(

I'm with you. If he gives me one more apple I'll delete him! JK!

It seems like the closer I get to lvl 30 (I' at 29 and change) the less rare drops i get from anything! I've stopped the keep explorations all together and I'm just stock piling Flour sugar etc. in anticipation of the update which I'm starting to despair of! Maybe now that the new iOS is out, we'll get the update? (Just updated my devices today.)

brandonu
01-30-13, 02:09 PM
I love it when he drops the Breaded Fish. It saves so much time when cooking for quests.

CoreysDrags
01-30-13, 07:53 PM
He dropped a big ruby for me a few days ago. I've been collecting from him for months and he gives nice stuff like high-end crafting goods & wisp lanterns on the very rare occasion, but getting a second big ruby was pretty durned cool!

jaybay1147
02-28-13, 04:40 PM
Just got my little guy, he's given a fierie jar, fancy block, GD, truffle, and the quest got me a wisp lantern. :D About to colect from him again!.... another fancy block!

ginrae22
02-28-13, 04:49 PM
Honestly I've never gotten anything spectacular from him but I worked soooo hard to get him so I am glad to have him and it's still a surprise every time haha. I wish he could drop another special animal lol. That would be awesome.

aimeeq
02-28-13, 07:59 PM
Got an energy refill for the first time yesterday. I collect buildings first, then quest. That way I have energy to collect crops. Sir Piggy is now at the end of my collections. But I love the energy!

SakuraSweetie
02-28-13, 08:45 PM
Yeh it's always best to collect from Adventures and Sir Pigglesworth after collecting and/or harvesting all items in your kingdom. Therefore when your energy is low. I collected 20 energy from an Adventure but as I already had around 24 energy I only effectively got 6. A waste of an adventure.

Sir Piggy also drops apples and his favourite cartoon is Porky Pig. :p

You wrong if you still have 24 energy and you got 20 from adventures that mean you have 44. I remember when I still have 36 energy then I got level up 36+40=76 energy.

elaur
02-28-13, 09:06 PM
I've gotten enchanted beams from him and my daughter swears she got two gems from hers today.

AutumnHikari
02-28-13, 10:26 PM
Aw man, that's awesome! Want him so bad! Should I waste money on an apple tree to maybe get the golden apple? I do have enough gems for it right now...

elaur
03-01-13, 06:07 AM
For my daughter's game we just played games that they suggested. She has the apple tree and the orange and is saving up for the lemon. I bought my apple tree. I think sir piggy is the best part of the game. I love sending the knights but it takes so long. Would be kind of cool to get something from the knights every few hours.

You can get the apple from magic garden but that's collect every 22 hours vs every two hours like the apple tree. If you have the money it's probably worth buying the tree.

maj1977
03-01-13, 07:51 AM
You wrong if you still have 24 energy and you got 20 from adventures that mean you have 44. I remember when I still have 36 energy then I got level up 36+40=76 energy.

It is true that when you level up you can go above your max energy BUT when you get energy from sir piggy or adventures you will not go above the max. So what the others are saying is true. Best to collect from those last in case you're lucky and get a big energy drop. :)

Baraze
03-01-13, 11:04 PM
Oink, oink is doing good by me finally. He gave me 29 energy. Then i got four gems the next time. The purple cow drops a gem every four feedings just about.

The adventures are lucrative too. In five days of adventures i got a lemon tree, two energy refills, about 20 gems and some other items im too lazy to build. Im at the point where i was going to skip the rest of the alicorn goal, but decided to stick it out.

goldensed
04-18-13, 09:00 AM
Well, sir pigglesworth is really surprising me this week. After many weeks of pretty boring drops (water, apples, truffles galore, bacon, orange, lemon,...) all of a sudden in just the last few days he's exciting again! I've gotten in single drops: $5,000 coins, 5 gems, 2 wisps!!!, royal block couple of times, ... I don't know if they've changed his drop rate in the march 11 update or I've just been lucky but I hope it's going to continue! :-)
I had started to think he wasn't worth the hourly energy to feed him and actually left him waiting many times. I'd quit waiting until I was low on energy and often just fed him whenever. Now I'm waiting to get down to just a few energy again because I expect a big energy gift again sometime!!

lotuskat
04-19-13, 08:20 AM
Well, sir pigglesworth is really surprising me this week. After many weeks of pretty boring drops (water, apples, truffles galore, bacon, orange, lemon,...) all of a sudden in just the last few days he's exciting again! I've gotten in single drops: $5,000 coins, 5 gems, 2 wisps!!!, royal block couple of times, ... I don't know if they've changed his drop rate in the march 11 update or I've just been lucky but I hope it's going to continue! :-)
I had started to think he wasn't worth the hourly energy to feed him and actually left him waiting many times. I'd quit waiting until I was low on energy and often just fed him whenever. Now I'm waiting to get down to just a few energy again because I expect a big energy gift again sometime!!

I'm still getting lots of water :( though he did once drop an energy refill last week :)

hidinout
04-22-13, 03:50 PM

I have the opposite experience. Since the recent update I usually only get truffles. Once in awhile I'll get fruit or water. He's become completely worthless.

shambalaya
04-25-13, 02:18 PM
Lately, sir piggy has just been dropping truffles and bacon and I thought he had been hanging out with regular pigs for two long - so I put him next to the purple cow and he just dropped 5 gems! :-)

NanaCanna
04-25-13, 02:51 PM
Sir piggy also drops golden apples! I've got energy from him 5x now. I think it's new.

Gardienn
04-25-13, 02:53 PM
I'm mostly getting truffles, too, but hopefully that will change with the update. I have gotten $5000 coins, energy, and a big ruby one time apiece.

midnightmeerkat
04-25-13, 03:08 PM
Sir piggy also drops golden apples! I've got energy from him 5x now. I think it's new.

I have previously gotten energy from him

freesiawoods
04-25-13, 07:46 PM
Never gotten energy but he dropped five gems yesterday. Love collecting from him just for the surprise.

vchanhs
04-25-13, 07:51 PM
I never get any gems from my Sir Piggy but I did have a full energy drop from him before. I love him when he drops 2 jewels.

mamajewl
04-26-13, 04:13 AM
How do I get the golden apple without buying an apple tree(spending gems)?

lotuskat
04-26-13, 06:18 AM
How do I get the golden apple without buying an apple tree(spending gems)?

It's a very rare drop from the Magic Garden. You can also get an Apple Tree as a rare drop from the Explore Dark Caves adventure.

vchanhs
04-26-13, 11:27 PM
I want to thank my Sir piggy for dropping 5 gems yesterday allowing me to have enough to buy my first wizard school. So happy to get it....lol...

cabie28
05-05-13, 07:03 PM
yippie! i finally got my very own sir piggy after months and months of waiting.... ^___^

Gardienn
05-05-13, 09:15 PM
Congrats, Cabie! You'e gonna love him. :)

QueenCarolyn
05-15-13, 10:14 PM
yippie! i finally got my very own sir piggy after months and months of waiting.... ^___^

I'm jealous. I'm still doing months and months of waiting. Besides the Magic Garden, is it only the Explore the Dark Caves quest, or any castle quest? I've been doing the Valentine one a lot.

jua1978
05-18-13, 02:44 AM
I have my sir piggy for a little while he gave me some red apples and lemons, and lots of bacon

mamareader02
05-18-13, 04:47 AM
Mr piggy used to be very generous,but lately he's been holding back on the good stuff!

LadyValhal
05-18-13, 09:03 AM
Today my Mr Piggy gave me a fey crystal :-) It has no use (so far) but it is very pretty :))

catcrack
05-18-13, 09:18 AM
Mr piggy used to be very generous,but lately he's been holding back on the good stuff!if sir swine doesn't fall in line soon, he's getting barbecued for Independence Day.

(=^ェ^=)

okbyme
08-05-13, 06:43 PM
As the OP way up at the top of this thread, I said that Sir Pigglesworth would come last for collections.

But ...

Today I visited him with 11 energy, and he very kindly dropped a huge orange bolt with 30 energy.
This time, though, instead of topping out at the cap of 40 energy, I landed at 41.

So I would like to say: Thank you TeamLava!

Has anyone else seen this?
Can we now also exceed the cap when collecting from adventures?

(Looked for an existing thread on this, but couldn't find one. If there is another thread, please point me in that direction. Thanks!)

okbyme
08-05-13, 07:05 PM
Oops, sorry folks, false alarm.

After posting that last message, I collected from Sir Piggy again starting with 14 energy.

He dropped another bolt with 30 energy -- yes, twice in one day (oh happy day!) -- and the energy counter jumped to 44/40.

But when I went to do the next action, it started counting down from 40, not 44.

Back to dreamin' ...