01-25-13, 11:04 AM
since i started the game . i always noticed one thing that
magic+air hybrids have only giene which is common and trikster which is rare
i think TL had forgotten to think about a super rare one for magic+air
coz every hybrid have super rare but magic+air dnt have

what u think about it friends

profsink
01-25-13, 11:10 AM
At least four super rares are MIA. Purple/Yellow, Purple/White, Purple/Green and White/Green. (LEs don't count, they're not always available.)
I used to think they were saving these in reserve, for weeks when the update wasn't quite ready. Alas, we now know that ain't true. They don't do "old" updates like these often... I guess these MIA dragons will remain so.

hamadrys
01-25-13, 11:16 AM
I have noticed that also. One day maybe...

iaweforfun
01-25-13, 03:12 PM
My friend was thinking to make a Cherry Bloossom dragon to fill that space up. Its like the aether dragon. But with branches etc

codenamezebra
01-25-13, 03:29 PM
good point!

rs788
01-26-13, 07:55 AM
At least four super rares are MIA. Purple/Yellow, Purple/White, Purple/Green and White/Green. (LEs don't count, they're not always available.)
I used to think they were saving these in reserve, for weeks when the update wasn't quite ready. Alas, we now know that ain't true. They don't do "old" updates like these often... I guess these MIA dragons will remain so.

Yes u r also right . But other dragons which u said have super rares but magic+air is the single hybrid which dnt have super rare . Not even LE . TL have to think about it .
Bcoz as the new dragons had arrived . Users dnt try for the old one . So they have to release this hybrid that users start breeding old one too .

nylear13
01-26-13, 08:46 AM
Yes u r also right . But other dragons which u said have super rares but magic+air is the single hybrid which dnt have super rare . Not even LE . TL have to think about it .
Bcoz as the new dragons had arrived . Users dnt try for the old one . So they have to release this hybrid that users start breeding old one too .

actually light/green do not have super rare or LEs either. the most neglected combination has got to be red/blue actually, its missing both a common AND super rare (and magic doesn't count since its a whole other colour)

profsink
01-26-13, 09:54 AM
If the accidental preview of the Heart Dragons remains unchanged, Red/Blue is about to become very populated.