PDA

View Full Version : New decorations

Fharido
01-25-13, 09:56 AM
I am a android user and i was suprised to see some new decorations for on my island. Though, my IOS neigbour can't find it, and i can't find more information. So i hope that i will find some here afther giving you guy`s al i know

I have found 3 new decorations. i was not able to build them all, just one actually, but there awsome i guess.

first one is the Torchlit Path, it costs 50.000 coins to build and give 500XP pointes
http://i834.photobucket.com/albums/zz264/Nerissa_Solita/dragon_story-2013-01-25-05-49-39_zps6a84af91.png

Second is a rosebush, 30 gold to build... need 3 more gold to build it myself (A)

thirth is locked, prob available afther having both heart dragons. Rose Archway.

Good luck guy's I`m still trying for a elf sinds i can't find the heart dragons in the market

cedkugedchgd
01-25-13, 10:08 AM
aww could you please take a screenshot of the other 2 decorations and post it here? thanks :)

Fharido
01-25-13, 10:10 AM
sure, if you tell me how to make a photo of my market, galaxy II if that helps cause i got no idea

cedkugedchgd
01-25-13, 10:12 AM
umm.. i think galaxy II should have the ability to take a screenshot, right? then you can upload the screenshot on the photobucket app (it's free) and upload it here.

Fharido
01-25-13, 10:16 AM
Nevermind, i downloaded a app, give my 5 more minutes

nylear13
01-25-13, 10:21 AM
oh cool! I've been dying for new decorations :D disappointed that the rose bush costs gold though, isn't it the same as the flowering hedge just with different flowers? 30 gold is terribly expensive for a decoration that most people are going to want to use to line paths with :/

Fharido
01-25-13, 10:26 AM
Sorry guy`s, can't get my photo app to work, i only use my phone for dragonstory and work so i don't know everything, if someone elf cuold post the picture please ^^;

MomsHouseofSweets
01-25-13, 11:01 AM
I saw them in the Market (Android), but I don't think I'll be adding them to my islands. 30 gold is a bit steep (IMO) for a block of "roses", that's just like the other offered for less, however, I appreciate TL putting them out there for everyone.

tonguelashing
01-25-13, 11:06 AM
I saw them in the Market (Android), but I don't think I'll be adding them to my islands. 30 gold is a bit steep (IMO) for a block of "roses", that's just like the other offered for less, however, I appreciate TL putting them out there for everyone.

I think it coincides with the whole valentines day dragon errors that came out yesterday. Only NewDawn on android was updated, not the original DS. Also, DS on iOS doesn't have them yet. So I think it will all come out at once when TL is fully ready to release.

MomsHouseofSweets
01-25-13, 11:20 AM
I think it coincides with the whole valentines day dragon errors that came out yesterday. Only NewDawn on android was updated, not the original DS. Also, DS on iOS doesn't have them yet. So I think it will all come out at once when TL is fully ready to release.

Ohhh ... well, I hope everyone gets the new decor.

jl0408
01-25-13, 11:22 AM
I see the 3 new decor items on Android, regular and New Dawn.
Torchlit Path - $50,000 coins
Rose Bush - 30 gold
Rose Archway -locked until level 1000

They all look nice, but 30 gold is way too steep to be adding them to my island and who knows how much the archway will cost if I ever get that far.

jl0408
01-25-13, 11:25 AM

Original DS and ND:DS has them on Android. I can't speak for iOS or Kindle though.

profsink
01-25-13, 11:38 AM
More "oopsies"? The flu must be ravaging the volcano, this is the third accidental release in a week? (Heart tab, heart dragons, rose decor with a locked quest reward...)
If they cash actually get it all working in time, it looks like a big Valentine's event.

Magikot
01-25-13, 11:42 AM
I just looked and did not see the decor on my husband's IPad.

tonguelashing
01-25-13, 11:49 AM
If they cash actually get it all working in time, it looks like a big Valentine's event.

I think you are correct. It's going to be a big fanfare, and I believe for both platforms. How much is released on android still remains to be seen, but I think TL is indeed working hard on this to not tick off a large user base. I think of lot of situations the last while point to this possibility.

1) the pink dragons were (I believe) ALL finished when they released it (if you remember the pink popup when it came out showing most of the pink hybrids, including the unicorn) and then just released one at a time or so.

2) elements appearing accidentally and disappearing again from the market on iOS

3) weird happenings with the market on New Dawn android

4) no official new dragon this week. This is very unusual for TL which means they are preparing for something.

5) iOS users still don't all have the saphire dragon yet. Many do, but not everyone unless they want to buy it from the market (both iOS and Android). This could mean some internal structural changes to the backend database or other structural element that not all users have been ported to yet. That would explain a WHOLE LOT. And the process is taking a while when they have 200M users world wide now (not all on DS but you get the idea it's still large and probably all users are moving to new structures etc)

[S8] Elsa
01-25-13, 12:03 PM
Hi, everyone! Unfortunately, these items were accidentally released for a short period of time. This has been fixed and they're currently no longer available. If you obtained the items, you can keep them. This wasn't by design, so please report any bugs regarding these items immediately so we can address them. Thanks!

MomsHouseofSweets
01-25-13, 12:07 PM
More "oopsies"? The flu must be ravaging the volcano, this is the third accidental release in a week? (Heart tab, heart dragons, rose decor with a locked quest reward...)

My stars ... another accident so soon ... someone has greasy fingers! Ha!

MomsHouseofSweets
01-25-13, 12:11 PM
I think you are correct. It's going to be a big fanfare, and I believe for both platforms. How much is released on android still remains to be seen, but I think TL is indeed working hard on this to not tick off a large user base. I think of lot of situations the last while point to this possibility.

1) the pink dragons were (I believe) ALL finished when they released it (if you remember the pink popup when it came out showing most of the pink hybrids, including the unicorn) and then just released one at a time or so.

2) elements appearing accidentally and disappearing again from the market on iOS

3) weird happenings with the market on New Dawn android

4) no official new dragon this week. This is very unusual for TL which means they are preparing for something.

5) iOS users still don't all have the saphire dragon yet. Many do, but not everyone unless they want to buy it from the market (both iOS and Android). This could mean some internal structural changes to the backend database or other structural element that not all users have been ported to yet. That would explain a WHOLE LOT. And the process is taking a while when they have 200M users world wide now (not all on DS but you get the idea it's still large and probably all users are moving to new structures etc)

I am very happy that you're here with us! It's so nice to be told things and learn something (even if I don't understand all the "tech" stuff. LOL). It's ... well ... a bit comforting.

Magikot
01-25-13, 12:23 PM
I am very happy that you're here with us! It's so nice to be told things and learn something (even if I don't understand all the "tech" stuff. LOL). It's ... well ... a bit comforting.

I understand most of what he says unless it's too technical about programming specifically. I mentioned something in the Android thread but my husband has been in the technology field for over 10 years now. He talks to me like I know what he's saying, so I started asking questions and learned along the way. I couldn't agree more though, it is very comforting. Reading tonguelashing post, it makes sense now. All the little bugs in the last week that I thought nothing of, I think he's on to something.

Tonguelashing : thank you for taking the time to explain these things to us!

Side note: if the releases weren't done on purpose to see if they would work, I feel bad for the person whose head is rolling for the oopsies!

Fharido
01-25-13, 12:32 PM
Same Magikot,

though i did like the feeling to recieve a desend update. I can't wait to see the v-day event.

salinho
01-25-13, 12:40 PM
Ooh, new decor! Yay! However, i am NOT in love with the gold required for that rose bush. Gold for decor? Nuh-uh. If I can craft it I will, otherwise...no thanks.

That's great, Tonguelashing. :) and makes a whole lotta sense! Let's hope you're right and there are good news in stock for android.

profsink
01-25-13, 01:02 PM
Yeah, a major database rework is about the only thing I can think of to explain Sapphire, too. That post atop the forum "Read first before posting about updates", says it can take days for an update to roll through the server to everyone. But Sapphire's taken weeks at this point. I hope it's a major update, something huge. We should see soon, whether officially or through a series of unfortunate events.

codenamezebra
01-25-13, 03:10 PM
I also had them but they were in New Dawn version on my android ...... now they are gone as pony said...
torches
http://i.imgur.com/TuvuKnvl.jpg
and the roseway archway
http://i.imgur.com/VWOWJLGl.png

the torches are still on my island in new dawn and original (yes i run both because sometimes things change in one or the other lol)

jrodt333
01-25-13, 03:18 PM
Interesting that the rose archway is locked at 1000. I'm guessing we'll get a new series of goals, hopefully breed a left heart and breed a right heart. It seems Android's about to get a decent update for once. :)

codenamezebra
01-25-13, 03:29 PM
Oh here is the other one of the market with the roses ....
http://i.imgur.com/plZgyT3l.png

Fharido
01-26-13, 04:36 AM
YAY thx for posting those photo`s, did not thought that they would still come ^^

cedkugedchgd
01-26-13, 04:36 AM
i bet the rosebushes will be craftable!

Baraze
01-26-13, 05:58 AM
Those rose bushes and archway are calling my name. This will be a very fun update for dragon. I'd the few hours of new stuff we saw have us I'm a tizzy, imagine what it will be like when revealed for everyone? So cool it seems android will get some love too. I was right! Now I need to do some adult stuff while I wait for Thursday to come. Going to be a very long and exciting week.

mymummy789
01-26-13, 06:18 AM

i hope they are. I would love a change from the orange bushes!!

tonguelashing
01-26-13, 10:14 AM
I understand most of what he says unless it's too technical about programming specifically. I mentioned something in the Android thread but my husband has been in the technology field for over 10 years now. He talks to me like I know what he's saying, so I started asking questions and learned along the way. I couldn't agree more though, it is very comforting. Reading tonguelashing post, it makes sense now. All the little bugs in the last week that I thought nothing of, I think he's on to something.

Tonguelashing : thank you for taking the time to explain these things to us!

Side note: if the releases weren't done on purpose to see if they would work, I feel bad for the person whose head is rolling for the oopsies!

Thank you. I just hope I'm right (or approximately anyway). I'm really just guessing based on my observations and what I know about computer programming.

Fharido
01-26-13, 02:50 PM

If so, i hope that we (android) can craft them to. This must have gave the other Android users the hope back that they had lost ^^