PDA

View Full Version : Notes

dragonlver73
01-25-13, 09:16 AM
I get notifications on my phone that I have notes from friends/neighbors and the notifications window shows me a snippet of the note, and I don't mean wall posts, but I don't know where to find them when I open the game? Help.. I play on a Motorola Electrify M if that helps anything.

Thanks
dragonlver73

kooky panda
01-25-13, 11:25 AM
I think this is telling you someone responded to your map request. What does the message say?
does it say" A friend responded to your request for a mystic map. Why not pay"

dragonlver73
01-25-13, 11:46 AM
One was like a response saying so n so left you a note " Hey I know... " then I can't see the rest in my notification window and if I look on my wall its not there ... maybe its nothing lol but I hate to think someone is trying to converse with me and I have not idea how to respond or where. know what I mean? :)

dragonlver73
01-25-13, 11:50 AM
Also how do I request items? like my neighbors request mystic map and I send one but I have no idea how to request one. :) thanks

hamadrys
01-25-13, 12:31 PM
To request maps, tap on "expand", choose the square you want, it will then tell how many mystic maps you need. Beside that, there is a little icon that says "ask friends". Tap it. A list of your neighbors will appear. Check them all and tap "send". Neighbors will be noticed and will send you maps. You can receive up to 20 maps a day. Hope this helps :)