PDA

View Full Version : Please don't tell me this is not possible on Android version

MoltresRider
01-25-13, 05:42 AM
I read on another thread that Android users are lacking some features and dragons in Dragon Story... Please don't tell me I cannot get a white dragon on Android... I want to breed a "Love Dragon" so bad when I hit the required level to do so... please assure me I can...

(be honest though, even though I would be bummed if I cannot, I just want to know if I should get my hopes up or not)

lizziet519
01-25-13, 05:45 AM
The only dragons android can't get are pink, ruby, emerald and sapphire. I have android and have all the light dragons. Good luck.

Chocolat13
01-25-13, 05:46 AM
Yes you can breed light dragons on Android. You have to buy the Light dragon first (150 000 coins) and then you'll be able to breed the Love, Pegasus, Winter, Griffin... :)

SweetFangs
01-25-13, 05:46 AM
You can get a light (white) dragon - it's for purchase for 120,000 coins for the small white habitat and 150,000 coins for the dragon egg. So, yes, you can get a Love - I'd give you some of mine (I've breed at least a dozen of those guys) but trading isn't possible on Android. *sigh*

veenilla
01-25-13, 06:34 AM
You cant trade dragons to another player.

moosehay
01-25-13, 06:51 AM
The only dragons android can't get are pink, ruby, emerald and sapphire. I have android and have all the light dragons. Good luck.

Can't get storm and scarecrow either...

sweetstuff525
01-25-13, 07:00 AM
You cant trade dragons to another player.

Neither can ios

jl0408
01-25-13, 09:06 AM
Light (white) is available to everyone. If you use New Dawn on Android, click dragons or habitats and you should see the white crystal egg tab between purple and diamond. If you use the regular version you have to select "All" dragons or habitats and scroll through to find the white ones. Love is the common red/white dragon so you should have no problem breeding one once you get the white dragon.

MomsHouseofSweets
01-25-13, 09:40 AM
Bred Firestorm and Island for my first Diamond. Bred Wizard and Fairy for my first Infinity, then paired my Diamond and Air for my 2 Light dragons. It can take a while and you'll go through hatching other dragons while you try, unless you're very lucky (some players have been). There are several pairing combinations. For the combinations, I used this forum (Breeding Discussion) and the calculator on wiki. Good luck!