PDA

View Full Version : Is Storm Dragon Breedable?

snuggy95
01-24-13, 03:47 PM
I was just wondering if it's possible to breed a storm dragon. I got the goal for scarecrow and storm dragons in November and I hatched the scarecrow but accidentally sold my storm dragon egg...:( I'm still really upset over this and I got both of them for free. I also searched online if you could breed it but some say yes and some say no. I was hoping if someone here or TeamLava could answer my question. Maybe eve give me another free storm dragon egg. Please reply back as soon as you can, thanks!

kwhales
01-24-13, 03:50 PM
From what I understand, you cannot breed to get them. The only way is through the goal or buy it. (i believe). Sorry.

snuggy95
01-24-13, 03:57 PM
thats sooo unfair -.- is there any way to contact TL about this?

kwhales
01-24-13, 03:58 PM
You can email TL support.

snuggy95
01-24-13, 04:05 PM
mind giving me a link to TL support? I just want to make sure it's the correct link I have.

kwhales
01-24-13, 04:18 PM
You can contact TL using this support@teamlava.com

snuggy95
01-24-13, 04:45 PM
thank you!

kwhales
01-24-13, 04:52 PM
Any time.

kooky panda
01-24-13, 05:52 PM
I was just wondering if it's possible to breed a storm dragon. I got the goal for scarecrow and storm dragons in November and I hatched the scarecrow but accidentally sold my storm dragon egg...:( I'm still really upset over this and I got both of them for free. I also searched online if you could breed it but some say yes and some say no. I was hoping if someone here or TeamLava could answer my question. Maybe eve give me another free storm dragon egg. Please reply back as soon as you can, thanks!

Oh sorry , you cannot breed one.

The Album Reward dragons cannot be bred, but they can breed (breed with another dragon).

The only way to get one is to complete the Album Goal, which is essentially a quest. Since you cannot repeat the quest, you cannot earn another copy of a rewarded dragon.

Hope that helps!

snuggy95
01-25-13, 12:35 PM
Now I got to save 800 gold to buy it now... Would be nice if TL could help me out or something...