PDA

View Full Version : Left and Right Heart Dragons - REMOVED

Pages : 1 2 [3]

duff82
02-05-13, 07:37 AM
Hi all I'm having trouble breeding right heart dragon,do far have had five lefts from ruby and water but can't seem to get right heart. Anyone had any luck? And what breeding pairs ?

skystylestore
02-05-13, 09:48 AM
I got 12 h with diamond+ atletic, first try and got my pink dragon first try with crusader and angel, so I ques is my lucky day?:-)

kevlinchris
02-05-13, 11:03 AM
I got both left and right heart dragons pretty easily by breeding for left heart level 9 red and level 10 water. To get my right heart dragon, tried that combo a couple of times but got sick of purple dragons, so tried a Lvl 7 Athletic and Lvl 10 water got it the first try.

goodnurse001
02-05-13, 11:44 AM
What would happen if you bred two left heart dragons or two red heart dragons?

JessyKaulitz
02-05-13, 06:35 PM
if you breed two left heart dragons you get another left heart dragon

JessyKaulitz
02-05-13, 06:39 PM
my sister only have left heart dragons and she's having a hard time on getting the right heart dragon either she gets a left heart or magic >.<

lilylunalove
02-05-13, 06:58 PM
if you breed two left heart dragons you get another left heart dragon
But I remember reading that some had gotten right by breeding two lefts.

storm8storm_00
02-05-13, 11:13 PM
Right heart is freakin' impossible to get! I've gotten like a million left heart so far :/

skystylestore
02-06-13, 12:46 AM
mine is red with pink, so it is left? I am waiting for second one tomorrow will know.

skystylestore
02-06-13, 12:49 AM
mine is red with pink, so it is left? I am waiting for second one tomorrow will know.
No, i have right heart, so let's hope for left tomorrow

winnie_chau
02-06-13, 01:12 AM
epic water x epic fire = L heart
epic fire x epic warer = L heart

Trying 3rd time with my epic fire x epic water, it will have an answer in next 12hrs. Hope I can get R heart this time :)

limesalamander
02-06-13, 01:32 AM
fire (left) x water (right) both epic gave me LH dragon, so then i flipped the colors and got RH dragon!

tailsprower
02-06-13, 02:16 AM
Waiting for fail at Passion for 2 hrs ... I have so many lefthearts ! Maybe that isn't the right leftheart for my only leftheart . :)

Galadraal
02-06-13, 04:24 AM
jennyh30, I got 3 left hearts too but then I bred 2 of them to get the right heart. worth try this combo!

I just put my third left heart in the next so fingers crossed two Left Heats will = one Right Heart :-)

duff82
02-06-13, 10:57 AM
Finally ! I got seven left Hearts and five magics but got my right heart today. Was going to give up. I breed epic water and epic ruby for both right and left hearts :)

singvogel
02-06-13, 04:08 PM
After approximately 8 million magics I finally got my right heart! I hoep the passion dragon isn't that frustrating.

kwhales
02-06-13, 04:40 PM
After approximately 8 million magics I finally got my right heart! I hoep the passion dragon isn't that frustrating.

Umm, yeah it is. Magics, right hearts, left hearts, but nooooo passion.

itzjulezzz
02-06-13, 05:08 PM
Can I breed left heart & athletic for a right heart ??

kwhales
02-06-13, 05:48 PM
Can I breed left heart & athletic for a right heart ??

Yes you can. Any dragon with those elements will do. Just beware if you add another element, light forest or air. The fails will also increase. Stick to the two colors, any dragons will do.

Galadraal
02-06-13, 10:29 PM
Has anyone been able to breed this left heart dragon??? I downloaded DS valentine edition with the hope of breeding these new dragons but after more than 15 magic dragon and and about 10 Athletic all I got is heart failure!!! Is this new dragon meant to give you a heart attract before Valentines Day??? I have given up!! Has anyone who downloaded the new edition able to breed these dragons??? I'm beginning to believe this is a lost cause!!!:mad:

I'm on my FOURTH Left Heart and can NOT get a Right Heart. I also got one Magic Dragon but I didn't have one yet and wanted one so it works out. The thing is, these are on a time limit and the others are not.

Jennifer3775
02-06-13, 10:53 PM
Got 3 in a row !!! All left heart
Is there another combo for the Rightheart dragon other than Athletic/ Diamond ?

I got mine with Athletic and Super

MissStateGirl
02-07-13, 06:16 AM
YAY!! After Fire x Water (both Epics) and what seems like never ending Magics.. I put Athletic x Fire (both Epic); first Try got Right Heart Dragon, second Athletic, third try got Magic. So I switch and put my Right Heart Dragon (lvl 7) x Fire (epic) and once again first try Left Heart Dragon!! Now moving twards Passion, Hope Passion loves me to!!

kwhales
02-07-13, 04:00 PM
Does anyone know if these are LE's? I read through the thread but couldn't find an answer.

sehana
02-07-13, 04:03 PM
Does anyone know if these are LE's? I read through the thread but couldn't find an answer.
As of right now they are not Limited.

kwhales
02-07-13, 04:05 PM
As of right now they are not Limited.

Thank you, cause if I have to live through another 12 or 20 hour breed time, arghh. Now i can take a break and go for cupid.

itzjulezzz
02-07-13, 04:26 PM
Okay I've gotten three lefts, switched breeding to Left heart & athletic, BUT keep getting straight up ONLY left hearts, not even a magic or athletic....is that just a default get with the left heart?? has anyone gotten the right heart using the left?

sweetstuff525
02-07-13, 04:30 PM
Okay I've gotten three lefts, switched breeding to Left heart & athletic, BUT keep getting straight up ONLY left hearts, not even a magic or athletic....is that just a default get with the left heart?? has anyone gotten the right heart using the left?
My daughter got right heart by using left heart with left heart

yjjones93
02-07-13, 09:47 PM
I got both left & right hearts by breeding epic fire and water. 1st & 4th attempts.

itzjulezzz
02-07-13, 11:17 PM
Thanks! I actually just got my right heart using that combo!

rafar
02-08-13, 02:13 PM
im confused with the leftheart and rightheart, i dont know know if im breeding a rightheart dragon, gotta wait for another 12 hours to know if its the rightheart dragon. well, i have my leftheart dragon on the nest. hoooooooh.

rafar
02-08-13, 02:26 PM
android could, ive got a leftheart dragon, and now trying for the right one

pattypopo
02-09-13, 10:53 AM
Breeding fire and water and so far have 3 rt heart and 0 left. Some magics and an athletic also. Where oh where is my left heart dragon?

amentofashion
02-09-13, 11:25 AM
Im having trouble with rightheart. Got leftheart on the first try but still stuck trying to get rightheart...

lolii12
02-09-13, 01:57 PM
Uhm uhm... I feel I'm certainly stupid, about voting water X fire..
because,.
left heart dragon: bred by diamond X athletic 12 hours
right heart dragon: bred by fire X water 12 hours
GOOD LUCK!

ecxtasy
02-09-13, 05:52 PM
I've only jus started playing and have both of these dragons. Waiting on right heart to hatch. Funny cos I really don't have a clue what I'm doing. Only downloaded this game for the gems in bakery. Gonna have to read up as I find the dragons quite cute. Will breed them together tomorrow and see what I get!

ecxtasy
02-09-13, 05:53 PM
Oh and I got them both by breeding fire and water only

Christiana12345
02-09-13, 09:42 PM
I bred left hart and right hart together and when I saw the egg, I knew it wasn't a passion dragon. The egg was purple with sparkles. I don't no wat it is, I don't wanna waste my gold or wait of infinity. Do any of u no wat is it?

kooky panda
02-09-13, 09:48 PM
I bred left hart and right hart together and when I saw the egg, I knew it wasn't a passion dragon. The egg was purple with sparkles. I don't no wat it is, I don't wanna waste my gold or wait of infinity. Do any of u no wat is it?

Magic Dragon. (20 hatch time)

azychan
02-10-13, 03:36 AM
I get Left with Athletic/Water and Right with Left/Athletic
Right must be super rare, not rare. I got 6 Lefts before getting Right :(

sayake
02-12-13, 02:03 PM
Kept on trying fire-water combo which gave me 6 leftheart dragons and a lot of magic dragons. Decided to try the athletic-water combo today and finally i got the rightheart dragon.

hamadrys
02-12-13, 02:08 PM
For once in my whole breeding dragons history, I got these 2 dragons easily.
Diamond and Athletic was a wonder combo : 1. Right Heart 2. Magic 3. Left Heart,
Now moving on to the rose while the babies are evolving.

arsenal550
02-12-13, 03:09 PM
i was at level 9 and i was trying to get an athlete dragon and i got left /right heart one after the other

water and red

got honeybee scorpion the same way got a magic at level 8 so confused.........

kwhales
02-12-13, 05:48 PM
All those dragons are available at lower levels now. On my third island, I am level 10 and have a left heart and rose dragon.

fluffot
02-14-13, 05:27 AM
Yesterday i got so frustrated that i only got magic dragons, so i decided to breed 2 left hearts an yepp i got one right heart on the nest now :)

cut3m0m
02-14-13, 08:19 PM
I got both dragons at first try

rosewaterlily
02-16-13, 09:38 PM
I finally got my right heart from breeding two left hearts, second try, after about a dozen other tries with other red/blue/diamond combos got me many magics, one athletic, and the two left hearts.

NeferTsukia
02-17-13, 06:03 AM
That's why I keep telling people to breed their repetead left hearts together, or a left heart woth athletic/fire/magic! Seems to work when right hearts aren't showing up.

MoltresRider
02-17-13, 04:24 PM
I think Team Lava either lied about what you need to breed a Right Heart Dragon and/or it is impossible!!! I have been breeding the red and blue dragons nonstop since the matchmaker part 2 goal first came up and all I've gotten were dozens of Left Heart Dragons and dozens more Magic Dragons and today is my last day to accomplish this!!!! I think Team Lava is purposely making it impossible to get a Right Heart Dragon to force me to pay Gold to skip it or buy the Dragon!!!

sweetstuff525
02-17-13, 04:29 PM
Have you tried left heart with left heart? Thats how my daughter got hers

hamadrys
02-17-13, 05:18 PM
Not impossible. I got it first try with diamond and athletic. Passion on the other hand, is a little bit of a bugger...

belizeanmama
02-17-13, 05:25 PM
I actually managed to breed 3 right heart dragons while trying to get that goal. I managed to get 1 left heart dragon (after my right hearts) and a few magics as well. So the right hearts are not impossible, its just your luck of the draw. I'm sorry you won't be able to get your goal. You'll probably still be able to breed it after the goal goes away though.

NeferTsukia
02-17-13, 05:28 PM
Have you tried left heart with left heart? Thats how my daughter got hers

I got about five or six right hearts. But my first one I think I got using a left heart to breed with something else. This is good advice - use left hearts and try to get a right. :)

tastytoastie
02-20-13, 12:52 AM
Haai everyone,

Don't know what I'm doing wrong, got allready 11 left-hearteds and no right-hearted.
Tried with atletic x fire and it gave me 6 left-hearteds, then someone told me to try with the left-hearted, so I did (left-hearted x fire) and I got another 5 left-hearteds :confused:
Can someone help me wih a combo that gave him a right-hearted please? Because I'm ready to trow my tablet through the room, lol.

Thx!!

ivanazagreb
02-20-13, 12:59 AM
I got my first Right Heart using Left Heart + Atletic! You can also try Left Heart + Left Heart! I know it's frustrating but try taking a break and try for something else for awhile and then go back to Right Heart.

Sumercarefree
02-20-13, 01:52 AM
I used an ordinary fire and water dragons and got tons of both R n L Hearted Dragons.
Fire was a level 10 n Water was at least a level 8.
These dragons are good for getting gems. Blue ones earn less so I am turning them in.

Sumercarefree
02-20-13, 01:55 AM
I have given up trying for a Passion after a few tries. Hate to get a Magic Dragon. 20 hrs of suffering ha ha
Another dragon common n horrible is the island dragon, another 20 hrs of suffering, (when I sometimes put a green n blue together)

tastytoastie
02-20-13, 03:20 AM
Okay, thx for the tips, will try them :-) :-) thx so much!

NeferTsukia
02-20-13, 03:24 AM
I'd try both left hearts a few times.

transberry
02-20-13, 03:37 AM
Got right heart left heart passion one after other but never elf, fireworks, rose or chocolate

tastytoastie
02-20-13, 04:23 AM
I'd try both left hearts a few times.

Tried that too, but always magic... :(

tastytoastie
02-20-13, 04:24 AM
Got right heart left heart passion one after other but never elf, fireworks, rose or chocolate

I got elf with fruitfull x forest, fireworks with scorpion x water.. rose I haven't got yet because I'm still trying for right-hearted..

unosocite
02-20-13, 04:32 AM
You can try virtue x super. Got my right heart from that combo after so many fails with diamond x athletic.
I think I'm gonna breed diamond x diamond for passion since so many people complain how left and right heart dragons don't work

NeferTsukia
02-20-13, 06:03 AM
Tried that too, but always magic... :(

Too bad. :( maybe you should give it a rest and come back later?

the_real_katface
02-21-13, 02:36 AM
I got my right heart from first attempt with Atlantis x Scorpion. I bred them again just to see what would happen, this time choosing Scorpion for the left column and Atlantis for the right, and got a Honeybee. Currently deciding on next move. :)

- Kat

Troubleswife11
02-24-13, 03:11 PM
Mermaid and honeybee got me the left heart which is all 4 original elements

jmterao
02-24-13, 04:02 PM
I have learned to hate the right heart / left heart dragons! If you had any idea how many Magic dragons I have produced over the last month....... Ugh.

arsenal550
03-03-13, 11:41 AM
black and red get these also NOW AS BLACK DRAGONS ARE ACTING LIKE MAGIC DRAGONS
if i wanted to get loads of magic hybrids and not 500k for the habitat plus 150 k for the dragon i wopuld get a cheaper fing magic LAVA FIX THIS

lobius
03-03-13, 12:39 PM
ugh got right-heart dragon but still having trouble getting my hands on left-heart dragon

lobius
03-03-13, 04:37 PM
Mermaid and honeybee got me the left heart which is all 4 original elements

grrrr tried this combo kept gettin plain ol island dragons, Serpent Dragons

drevo77
03-05-13, 07:08 PM
I have been getting loads of left-hearts by breeding a night and a fire dragon(in hope of goblin) lol. those., superdragon and cupid have been abundant.. a former comment mentioned the 'Icon' dragon, pink hybrid., is that passion dragon or actually another dragon? I must pf missed that one.. lol

LilMzB4Life
03-05-13, 07:11 PM
I got a right heart using night/ruby in an attempt to get goblin.

lobius
03-05-13, 10:19 PM
are left heart dragon still breedable just wondering cuz I read somewere that there limited

kwhales
03-06-13, 06:08 AM
are left heart dragon still breedable just wondering cuz I read somewere that there limited

Yes, they are still available. I think as the parents to a new color (passion), they will stay permanently. But this is just my opinion.

lobius
03-06-13, 10:46 AM
hoping to get my left heart now 12 hrs right any ways breeding athletic + water

RotomGuy
03-06-13, 10:47 AM
Yes, they are still available. I think as the parents to a new color (passion), they will stay permanently. But this is just my opinion.

I hope not. They are way too Valentine-y, and I don't want a tab for three dragons. Hybrids are no-go either.

FairyAmethyst
03-06-13, 03:46 PM
I am so proud of myself :p
I was trying for a Diamond dragon by breeding Firestorm with Island but I ended up with a Right-Heart which was a pleasant surprise :D One half of a pair is just sad so I tried for a Left-Heart by breeding Fire and Water.... Yay I now have both dragons :p

http://i45.tinypic.com/2wr2elx.png

itzjulezzz
03-07-13, 03:11 PM

the info on them says they are "not gonna be staying around forever" I was wondering if anyone knows if the passion is LE? I really dont wanna keep trying to breed it right now, as I'm so sick of left, right hearts & magic, but I don't wanna miss it

DragonTan1
03-07-13, 03:16 PM
I am so proud of myself :p
I was trying for a Diamond dragon by breeding Firestorm with Island but I ended up with a Right-Heart which was a pleasant surprise :D One half of a pair is just sad so I tried for a Left-Heart by breeding Fire and Water.... Yay I now have both dragons :p

http://i45.tinypic.com/2wr2elx.png

That's great, you got them one after the other, nice! :D

sehana
04-12-13, 12:51 PM
Left Heart Timer: http://bit.ly/17vNwnm

knj00
04-15-13, 01:22 PM
Should be gone now but it's still in the market.

DragonTan1
04-15-13, 01:34 PM
Should be gone now but it's still in the market.

After Cupid Timer was up I got two of them the next day... it was still in the market but was removed later on.

knj00
04-15-13, 01:48 PM
After Cupid Timer was up I got two of them the next day... it was still in the market but was removed later on.

Yes, I remember people reporting getting it after the timer was up. I guess this is a new trend. ;)

DragonTan1
04-15-13, 03:07 PM
Now RH timer is up... 2 days 19 hours left

hamadrys
04-15-13, 03:18 PM
So now they are not giving people 4 days to try to get it anymore ?

sehana
04-15-13, 07:29 PM
Right Heart Timer: http://bit.ly/15h6hM8 --Sehana

glitterbabies
04-15-13, 07:43 PM
Left Heart Timer: http://bit.ly/17vNwnm

so does that mean it's gone?

sehana
04-15-13, 07:46 PM
so does that mean it's gone?
.... yes :( it's gone.

sehana
04-15-13, 07:48 PM
So now they are not giving people 4 days to try to get it anymore ?
It seems like they are removing one seasonal/limited right after the other, giving just about 3 days to get it

glitterbabies
04-15-13, 07:49 PM
.... yes :( it's gone.

bummer :(

one of neighbors has one in his nest so he's lucky and got one just in time.

sehana
04-15-13, 07:50 PM
bummer :(

one of neighbors has one in his nest so he's lucky and got one just in time.
That's good for your neighbor; got one just in time. were you able to get one?

glitterbabies
04-15-13, 07:55 PM
That's good for your neighbor; got one just in time. were you able to get one?

nope. I've only been playing for a week and didn't even know they were going away until visited his island and saw the egg and went to the chart to see what kind of dragon it was going to be. then I searched for a thread discussing it and found out it was going away.

I would've tried for one today had I known, instead I am breeding a titan so my den is taken for the next 2 days so i probably won't even get the right heart one.

sehana
04-15-13, 08:06 PM
nope. I've only been playing for a week and didn't even know they were going away until visited his island and saw the egg and went to the chart to see what kind of dragon it was going to be. then I searched for a thread discussing it and found out it was going away.

I would've tried for one today had I known, instead I am breeding a titan so my den is taken for the next 2 days so i probably won't even get the right heart one.
Awww I'm sorry you didn't get a chance to breed any passion dragons. Maybe TL will bring them back next year as they do with "some" items in Restaurant and Bakery.

glitterbabies
04-15-13, 08:14 PM
Awww I'm sorry you didn't get a chance to breed any passion dragons. Maybe TL will bring them back next year as they do with "some" items in Restaurant and Bakery.

Maybe they will or maybe they'll have even better valentine dragons next year and I'll be much more experienced at breeding them. :)

in the meantime I'll go visit my neighbor and ogle his left heart lol

alina386
04-17-13, 08:07 AM
I strongly feel it was not the best idea of TL to remove this nice trio! For a long time I have trying many many times for Left or Right, constantly got Magics, only got one Left, got a Passion habitat for him, and now he is sitting there lonely and very unhappy without his couple!!! I really feel sorry for him. And no hope for the Passion dragon! VERY UNFAIR!!! PLEASE Bring them back, teamlava!!!

saxsnacks
04-19-13, 08:50 AM
I got 3 right heart, but no left. Most of the time I got the magic.

kat04240715
04-20-13, 09:21 AM
how do u breed a right heart?

kat04240715
04-20-13, 09:22 AM
and a passion dragon is what i am having a issue with

DragonTan1
04-20-13, 09:32 AM
how do u breed a right heart?

and a passion dragon is what i am having a issue with

You can't now, RH is gone and you can't get Passion without LH & RH...

kwhales
04-20-13, 09:52 AM
You can't now, RH is gone and you can't get Passion without LH & RH...

Yes you can. Diamond and Diamond will get you a passion. That is until passion is gone.

DragonTan1
04-20-13, 10:01 AM
Yes you can. Diamond and Diamond will get you a passion. That is until passion is gone.

I forgot about that lol

teebz83
05-07-13, 08:56 PM
I strongly feel it was not the best idea of TL to remove this nice trio! For a long time I have trying many many times for Left or Right, constantly got Magics, only got one Left, got a Passion habitat for him, and now he is sitting there lonely and very unhappy without his couple!!! I really feel sorry for him. And no hope for the Passion dragon! VERY UNFAIR!!! PLEASE Bring them back, teamlava!!!

I agree, especially since they have their own habitat...
It's really annoying having so many dragons expire so quickly one after another like this. Bring them back for us unlucky people who constantly breed a magic dragon, or whatever other dragon instead of the rare ones we want.
I tried getting a snowman when it was still available for a few weeks straight and didn't get it and now it's too late.
Stupid way to do things especially when it's all based on luck

RotomGuy
05-07-13, 11:14 PM
I feared that people wouldn't want to see these go due to having an element of their own.

I was glad they went. They were meant to be Seasonal, that tab in the Market was useless, and just because they have a habitat doesn't mean they should stay forever.

Sumercarefree
05-08-13, 12:03 AM
Oh I bred a ton of these dragons as they are good money earners, the red heart one. Also got a couple of Passion Dragons. But with Habitats limited I wonder how long I can hang on to them.

kalika8998
07-28-13, 12:18 PM
Are they are going to be back in the next Valentine's version?

Sylvrthrne
02-11-14, 12:06 PM
Are these breedable, and if so, how? Thanks!

freshfunin2008
02-11-14, 12:13 PM
Are these breedable, and if so, how? Thanks!

Here here. They are in the market but I have never tried to breed them before.

dalexxx
02-11-14, 12:14 PM
Red and blue may give you the heart dragies ::3

freshfunin2008
02-11-14, 12:18 PM
Just watched a video on the net and a year or so ago they were saying to use Fire and Water but I have not confirmed that.

droopy123love
02-11-14, 12:31 PM
I keep notes of almost every breeding, at the 10th of april 2013, I bred life dragon lvl9 on left and seebreeze lvl9 on the right and got rightheart out of that combo on my first island named jurassic (jeroen1975 is the id).

Sylvrthrne
02-11-14, 12:45 PM
ok, I just got 12 hours with fire/ water. About 300 gold of athletic/ magic fails, although figure only have a week to try for all 3 dragons. Good luck!

Trixie6969
02-11-14, 01:05 PM
I bought the habitat like 3 days after they were pulled & it's been sitting empty in a corner of my island... lol....yay!!! I can finally use it.

Good luck on all 3 everyone :cool:

drakoshka89
02-11-14, 04:08 PM
ok, I just got 12 hours with fire/ water. About 300 gold of athletic/ magic fails, although figure only have a week to try for all 3 dragons. Good luck!

Same as me. Usually I don't spend a lot of gold but I was at a kind of prostration I think :confused: first I tried to breed fire&magic and of course got titan. Then I of the sudden used magic and water and got wizard. And at last I managed to tap the right dragons and got magic. Then athletic, magic again, tropic and 250 golds so far and 12 hours at last ;) although this was kind of not careful person I'm happy lol. These three dragons hypnotized me :rolleyes:

LadyAggie06
02-11-14, 04:39 PM
got them both with diamond and athletic...

freshfunin2008
02-11-14, 05:09 PM

Thank you so much for the combo suggestion. I was thinking of using Fire and Water but I did not like the potential magic fails. On my first try of diamond and athletic I got 12 hours. So I have one of the two. I better go buy my passion pit.

sabrinainde
02-11-14, 05:45 PM

Me too :)

Amber498
02-12-14, 03:11 AM
Just got them both with diamond/leviathan. First try for both with that combo! Wow, that never happens! Couldn't use athletic because I sort of got rid of it during a habitat shortage. :rolleyes:

buttabdullah99
02-12-14, 05:40 AM
I just breed diamond/levithian and got 12 hrs yay!!!! I am so happy 1st valentines dragon

Lesimony
02-12-14, 06:37 AM
Popup this morning says available thru February 28.

Got Leftheart yesterday with Diamond/Leviathan, and have either a Rightheart or another Leftheart breeding. Thanks SOOOOO much to everyone posting the Diamond combos. I had already gotten one Magic fail using Fire/Water and was dreading more.

freshfunin2008
02-12-14, 09:26 AM
Popup this morning says available thru February 28.

Got Leftheart yesterday with Diamond/Leviathan, and have either a Rightheart or another Leftheart breeding. Thanks SOOOOO much to everyone posting the Diamond combos. I had already gotten one Magic fail using Fire/Water and was dreading more.

Yes the diamond / athletic combo is nice becuz you either get the left / right heart, athletic, crusader, or Mercury as options. I got left heart on first try and now I have another 12 hours in the den. I am hoping it is that easy and this one is the right side. If not, I have two left sides and I will try again.

melirish
02-12-14, 09:49 AM
Woohoo! Got it first try with fire an water!

buttabdullah99
02-13-14, 03:54 AM
Here I just breed diamond/levithian again and got 12 hrs and it's right heart dragon I am really sooooo happy got both on my 1st try one is on nest and other is in the den

kerry1708
02-13-14, 04:02 AM
Does any body know if diamond x leftheart will work to get me right heart as iv only had 3 leftys in a row now just wondered if with a little persistence a righty would come along??if not an I better to swap lefty for a leviathan or athletic??

snowyglowy
02-13-14, 07:24 AM
I just bred diamond + athletic got 12 hrs am I getting one of this dragon?

asyran2012
02-13-14, 07:36 AM
I just bred diamond + athletic got 12 hrs am I getting one of this dragon?

Of course you are! Not seeing any other dragon with 12 Hours using Diamond + Athletic :p

ShadowDragon136
02-13-14, 09:18 AM
That 12h could be a water dragon too.

buttabdullah99
02-13-14, 10:30 AM
That 12h could be a water dragon too.
No it will no I m sure it's left or right heart

ear_ynnej
02-13-14, 12:14 PM
I got both by breeding diamond and athletic. I got left first and then next try I got right. :-)

freshfunin2008
02-13-14, 01:20 PM
Great. Left on the 1st try and Right on the 2nd try with Diamond and Athletic. Doh! I forgot about evolving them to level 4. Okay. One is evolved and now the other is taking its turn. By late tonight I should be aiming for passion. Wish me luck.

Trixie6969
02-13-14, 04:23 PM
Good luck....I don't have a diamond so I'm going the old fashioned route & these Magics are starting to get annoying...tried Athletic with both Fire& Water and getting Tropics... any other ideas?

SenseiNJ
02-13-14, 05:38 PM
I got left heart on my first try, then three magics in a row. These magics will frustrate me too. Not having a diamond dragon really makes this game more difficult.

stashlova
02-13-14, 09:51 PM
Diamond/Athletic - Right Heart
Diamond/Right Heart - Left Heart

Waiting on evolution to try for Passion

matchbox222
02-14-14, 12:47 AM
I have gotten 1 left heart while trying for passion

freshfunin2008
02-14-14, 11:20 AM
Great. Left on the 1st try and Right on the 2nd try with Diamond and Athletic. Doh! I forgot about evolving them to level 4. Okay. One is evolved and now the other is taking its turn. By late tonight I should be aiming for passion. Wish me luck.

oh no.... first try for passion and I got the magic.

SenseiNJ
02-14-14, 01:39 PM
Still trying for right heart, got my 4th magic dragon in a row. I hope I can get the trio before they leave. I know it's still a while away, but with my luck, I might be struggling to get these until the last minute on the 28th.

stashlova
02-14-14, 03:31 PM
Still trying for right heart, got my 4th magic dragon in a row. I hope I can get the trio before they leave. I know it's still a while away, but with my luck, I might be struggling to get these until the last minute on the 28th.

Got 20hrs first try as well. Could be turtle too. Will try for this and Valentine alternating until I get them

Trixie6969
02-14-14, 03:45 PM
Got 20hrs first try as well. Could be turtle too. Will try for this and Valentine alternating until I get them

I'm doing the same thing those magics are becoming as annoying as the Island...lol... but now they came out with another dragon...sheeeesh, I can't keep up...if only they would add another breeding den.

stashlova
02-14-14, 05:12 PM
I'm doing the same thing those magics are becoming as annoying as the Island...lol... but now they came out with another dragon...sheeeesh, I can't keep up...if only they would add another breeding den.

Yup another breeding den would be awesome. If you can have multiple nests you should be able to have multiple dens.

keytapper03
02-14-14, 05:19 PM
Grrrr...don't know what to do. I have been trying so hard to get the left/right heart duo and passion but having the hardest time. I finally got the right heart after blue million magics and spending all my gold. I don't have a diamond or leviathan to go that route so. Oils someone give me advice on another way to try score time runs out.

Amorph
02-15-14, 02:05 AM
got mine left & right heart dragons and passion from last year , so easy now .. hehe

cdbabe
02-15-14, 04:05 AM
can someone tell me which dragon i need to use for left heart dragon i always got right heart dragon with fire and water

thank you guys :)

MakJulos
02-15-14, 04:24 AM
Only gotten one Rightheart dragon so i have no answer - i bet it's just random which one you get using any combos really. Atm i'm using Sapphire/Virtue for breeding - this combo has a big bunch of possible results but it's so many of these i don't have...last one was a Landworm failure, and i expect more fails, but hoping for Dino, Rose, Leftheart, Atlantis, Bride, Flower, Bubble, Pearl, Quartz or Goodwitch lol! :D

Edit: forgot i did get a Winter fail just, oh well...still it's nice with such wide variety of possible outcomes!

MakJulos
02-15-14, 08:57 AM
Only gotten one Rightheart dragon so i have no answer - i bet it's just random which one you get using any combos really. Atm i'm using Sapphire/Virtue for breeding - this combo has a big bunch of possible results but it's so many of these i don't have...last one was a Landworm failure, and i expect more fails, but hoping for Dino, Rose, Leftheart, Atlantis, Bride, Flower, Bubble, Pearl, Quartz or Goodwitch lol! :D

Edit: forgot i did get a Winter fail just, oh well...still it's nice with such wide variety of possible outcomes!

Next attempt turned out to be Rose which is one i was missing so all good (yay), but next up is a 20 hour wait for Magic/Island/Sapphire which is less fun ofc hmm.

Leire22
02-16-14, 04:05 PM
I am getting only stupid magic dragons. No even left or right heart. I feel disappointed, i try many days Fire x water combo. I think I cant make it. I even dud not get Cupid dragon, I always got same stupid other dragons I have :((

SenseiNJ
02-16-14, 08:16 PM
I've been trying to get both left and right heart dragons since the day they were relisted. So far I've gotten 2 left hearts, 2 tropic and 5 magic. I haven't tried to get any other dragons (like the bride, valentine, etc). I'm trying exclusively for the hearts trio. So now I'm wondering, is there even the slightest chance that a person like me trying exclusively for the hearts trio will not get them in time, just because of luck? I'm hoping my luck would change soon and I'll get a right heart so I can start trying for Passion.

lorentw
02-17-14, 07:45 AM
over the weekend I got left heart, then right heart, yesterday I got the magic dragon fail trying for passion, in another hour I will try again. I used diamond/athletic both epic for the left and right heart, got a couple extra athletics out of it

lorentw
02-17-14, 07:46 AM
I've been trying to get both left and right heart dragons since the day they were relisted. So far I've gotten 2 left hearts, 2 tropic and 5 magic. I haven't tried to get any other dragons (like the bride, valentine, etc). I'm trying exclusively for the hearts trio. So now I'm wondering, is there even the slightest chance that a person like me trying exclusively for the hearts trio will not get them in time, just because of luck? I'm hoping my luck would change soon and I'll get a right heart so I can start trying for Passion.

You just keep trying and it might happen, still a few days left to go

rissah
02-17-14, 09:24 AM
I've had about 10 magic fails with fire and water. Do I keep going, has anyone had more and still gotten it?

RightHereWaitingCafe
02-19-14, 02:03 AM
Got both left and right using diamond x athletic and crusader x athletic. Hope these 2 combo will help those that are trying :) gl..

danni7788
02-19-14, 03:37 PM
Got both left and right using diamond x athletic and crusader x athletic. Hope these 2 combo will help those that are trying :) gl..

I was just going to suggest diamond/athletic to those still trying. None of those horrible magic fails!!

unto0chable87
02-21-14, 12:20 AM
I got othe right heart dragon. Many tries with fire and water was fails. And then the third try with fire x athletic combo. 1st and 2nd was a magic.

Good luck everyone! :)

SenseiNJ
02-22-14, 02:42 PM

So just an update, I'm at 2 left hearts, 4 tropic and 11 magic dragons now. This is getting ridiculous. About one week left and I haven't gotten the right heart dragon yet, far more for passion. I don't have a diamond dragon so I have to resort to using different combos among fire, water, athletic and leviathan.

SaTy22
02-23-14, 07:18 PM
well, I always breed fire and water and bred 2 right-heart, 2 athletics and way too much magic dragons.
Having bad Luck on left-heart.
Dragons should be tradeable -.-

marieYOTZ
02-25-14, 04:35 PM
I randomly bred LeftHeart with a Night/Virtue pairing, now I'm scrambling to get RightHeart with Water/Fire -- I've got a 12 hour egg incubating now, I'm HOPING it's RightHeart because having two lefts will be depressing, and I'm out of gold, and almost out of time!

marieYOTZ
02-26-14, 04:39 AM
I randomly bred LeftHeart with a Night/Virtue pairing, now I'm scrambling to get RightHeart with Water/Fire -- I've got a 12 hour egg incubating now, I'm HOPING it's RightHeart because having two lefts will be depressing, and I'm out of gold, and almost out of time!

It's rightheart! I'm so happy! :D Good luck everyone still trying for both!

nukesters2
02-26-14, 12:18 PM
Well I have been selling right hearts because that and magic is all I can get!! Sure would be nice to be able to trade dragons. I have another 20 hour wait so obviously another magic and am out of gold, they already got some money out of me buying bricks to speed this up and beat the clock.....less than 48 houts left now. Seems a bit silly to make it so unbalanced....some people get nothing but right hearts others nothing but left.... I had really good luck at halloween goy several of the cute dragons but at christmas not a single special one!! That made me basically quit playing for a long while. It will be the same now. They make it a little too frustrating and it makes me walk away.

caketester88
02-27-14, 03:43 AM
Got Leftheart with crusader & mermaid (was trying for elements, so a happy fail for a change). I was lucky enough to get rightheart last year, so am hoping that the ONE shot I'll get to breed them together to try for passion will work (but I'll bet money on the pairing resulting in a magic :( )

I had actually given up trying for Leftheart, as all I was getting was magics - constant magics for the whole time, it sent me around the bend!!

Good luck to all still trying.

emmagail23
02-27-14, 01:01 PM
Please please please extend the time for these dragons! I've literally been trying nonstop since they were relisted, and I've gotten 4 right-heart dragons (and way to many magic dragons) but have yet to get even one left-heart dragon! And of course I need that one to be able to breed the passion dragon...

SaTy22
02-27-14, 01:40 PM
ok, this REALLY sucks hard.
Invested 1000 Gold + a lot of time now. Always breed Fire + Water. Outcome:
5 tropic
5 athletic
5 right heart
100.000.000 magic

0 left heart

I suppose, TL has a RH-pool and a LH-pool of players, that exclusively breed one of the two halfs. So it seems that both dragons would be possible, but actually it isnt (or only by an extremely small chance) for one player.
And they do it to earn as much money as they can.

TL is *****ing for money. I'm sure now.

SaTy22
02-27-14, 08:02 PM
anyone knows when they will expire for this year?

ix2u
02-27-14, 08:48 PM
anyone knows when they will expire for this year?

28th Feb 2014

danni7788
02-28-14, 05:20 AM
Please please please extend the time for these dragons! I've literally been trying nonstop since they were relisted, and I've gotten 4 right-heart dragons (and way to many magic dragons) but have yet to get even one left-heart dragon! And of course I need that one to be able to breed the passion dragon...

Maybe this has been asked before, but do you think it's possible to get passion from 2 right hearts or 2 left hearts? Technically they are the same elements... Just a thought!! Who knows if it would actually work.

chalupa2030
02-28-14, 05:28 AM
28th Feb 2014

Today? I just got one last night! The cuter of the pair! I actually have both now. One I may not evolve at all...