PDA

View Full Version : Android Vs Apple Feeding Dragons (UNFAIR)

snowdrag
01-24-13, 01:48 PM
Hello everyone,

Me and my friends all play this game everyday, my friend has a Android phone and i have a iPhone. What i realized about feeding and leveling up dragons makes me mad. On Android phones no matter what dragon it is, they all cost the same to level up, like to level up a Snowman Dragon at level 9 it cost 1000 apples every you feed it for the 5 times to make it a epic totaling in at 5000 to get From level 9 to EPIC (Level 10), but on my iPhone at level 9 it cost me 5000 everytime i feed it for the 5 times to make it a epic, meaning From level 9 to Epic it cost me 25000 apples!!!!!!!!!! That's so insane and this needs to be Fixed! All the light dragons, pink dragons, and any limited edition dragon cost this much for me on my iPhone but on my friends android phone its so much cheaper! Please fix this! And i would like to be refunded all the apples i wasted on trying to level up my dragons, i would have like any extra 100,000 apples :(. My account is SnowDrag

PLEASE RESPOND BACK STAFF

sollia
01-24-13, 01:51 PM
If your friend has an Android device then you should know how much our game is lacking. The feeding costs is one of the ways TL makes up for Android users being left out.

snowdrag
01-24-13, 01:53 PM
Is stated somewhere? or you just thinking thats why?And eventually you guys get the stuff, just have to wait longer.

snowdrag
01-24-13, 01:54 PM
Is that stated somewhere?****

snowdrag
01-24-13, 01:55 PM
Its unfair you guys can level up your dragons faster cause then you can make more money faster, and just do everything faster basically

sollia
01-24-13, 01:57 PM
It is a well-known fact. Android players don't have Pink dragons, Crafting, or Boosts.

We've been waiting months for crafting and we waited a long time for light dragons too.

[S8] Elsa
01-24-13, 02:00 PM
Android users are behind on some gameplay changes and content. This is why the feeding schedule is different between the two platforms.

snowdrag
01-24-13, 02:03 PM
Yeah but they eventually get everything we have so the feeding schedule thing is unfair cause i dont get my apples back when they get the stuff we have

snowdrag
01-24-13, 02:09 PM
Can this please be changed, honestly 25000 apples for one level is insane and takes so long, like when the contest are going, its so hard to get the dragon to level 10 for apple users vs androids being able to do it so fast. I bet all the contest winners are mostly android users too

[S8] Elsa
01-24-13, 02:16 PM
Yeah but they eventually get everything we have so the feeding schedule thing is unfair cause i dont get my apples back when they get the stuff we have

Eventually they'll also have the same feeding schedule.

fondants
01-24-13, 02:17 PM
This is really old news and they arent changing it :p Be happy they dropped it down from the levels they jumped it to after introducing it with the Light hybrids - 15,000 PER FEED at level 9 -> 10

profsink
01-24-13, 03:08 PM
It's true, the uneven feeding costs between platforms is unfair. Android users have such horribly low feeding costs, it ruins their play experience. Farms? Why bother? Not only is silver only marginally useful, the only point of growing food is for the exp. Hatch a new dragon? It's already epic! What a challenge...

iOS, on the other hand, gets the much superior, balanced feeding costs. They have to, shock, actually spend time growing food to evolve their dragons! They actually get to see and enjoy all the stages of all their dragons. They get to actually play the game. I do agree, the original 15x cost was too much, and for the contests, well, "unfair" doesn't begin to cover that. But for the, what, 14 iOS exclusive dragons?, yeah, you've nothing to complain about. They balanced your gameplay. Be happy.

sollia
01-24-13, 03:12 PM
Yes, Android play is sorely lacking. There isn't really anything for this person to complain about.

davewin
01-24-13, 03:27 PM
We have cheap food costs to make up for the lack of features and updates that you have the pleasure of enjoying.

Chocolat13
01-24-13, 03:30 PM
I have 11 million coins and 260.000 apples. I'll exchange all of them for boosts, crafting and trading, pink dragons ANY TIME.

kwhales
01-24-13, 03:57 PM
I'm on IOS and I have 11 million coins and 220,00 food. So IOS higher feedings don't affect everyone. Let android have this.

LilMzB4Life
01-24-13, 04:04 PM
Ok, I wasn't going to say anything but this argument is ridiculous in my opinion. I play on Apple and just recently started a game on Kindle Fire. The two platforms are so different. It is hard for Android/Kindle players to advance in this game as quickly as Apple so I'm happy that the feedings are different. On Kindle, being a new player, you have to evolve at level 3 and then again at level 6. If I'm correct also at level 9 just to get epic form. The lack of all the features that Apple has and is still getting makes it hard for a player on any other device to advance as fast as Apple. This is coming from a player with experience on both platforms. In my opinion Apple players have NOTHING to complain or groan about!!!

hamadrys
01-24-13, 04:12 PM
I think it is plenty fair that we at least have 1 thing that is better than IOS. I mean...come on. We may never have updates, pink, craftable, and whatever else TL is working on for IOS users right now. I think it is great that for once, Android users can have a little way to be ahead on something.

sollia
01-24-13, 04:13 PM
Wait, everyone doesn't have to evolve at levels 3, 6 and 9? What's different?

jl0408
01-24-13, 04:23 PM
Ok, I wasn't going to say anything but this argument is ridiculous in my opinion. I play on Apple and just recently started a game on Kindle Fire. The two platforms are so different. It is hard for Android/Kindle players to advance in this game as quickly as Apple so I'm happy that the feedings are different. On Kindle, being a new player, you have to evolve at level 3 and then again at level 6. If I'm correct also at level 9 just to get epic form. The lack of all the features that Apple has and is still getting makes it hard for a player on any other device to advance as fast as Apple. This is coming from a player with experience on both platforms. In my opinion Apple players have NOTHING to complain or groan about!!!

Those evolving levels are the same for Android. I thought they were the same for iOS too. The only difference I knew of was if you started playing before a certain date you don't have to evolve from level 3 to 4. I started after that point so that's just what I've read on the forums.

sollia
01-24-13, 04:33 PM
Those evolving levels are the same for Android. I thought they were the same for iOS too. The only difference I knew of was if you started playing before a certain date you don't have to evolve from level 3 to 4. I started after that point so that's just what I've read on the forums.

Ahh okay I must not be one of those people. Thanks, I learned something :P

kwhales
01-24-13, 04:59 PM
There was an update around August that changed the evolution times from 6 and 9, to 3, 6 and 9. So if you were playing the game prior to this update, you only have to evolve twice. Me unfortunately, started after this update, and I am on IOS and have to evolve three lucky times. Yay.

salinho
01-24-13, 05:33 PM
Gotta drop my two cents on this. An image speaks a thousand words, so they say.
By the way: even after androids get all the updates, they should still be allowed to maintaint their nicer feeding costs as a sort of reward. At the very least, for the same ammount of months that they have been waiting for the updates we iOS get.

https://images.encyclopediadramatica.se/5/52/Double-facepalm.jpg

kurebiz
01-24-13, 06:02 PM
Gotta drop my two cents on this. An image speaks a thousand words, so they say.
By the way: even after androids get all the updates, they should still be allowed to maintaint their nicer feeding costs as a sort of reward. At the very least, for the same ammount of months that they have been waiting for the updates we iOS get.

Nice thought but won't happen unfortunately. The iOS users would open a thread like this to rant then.

kurebiz
01-24-13, 06:04 PM
Anw ts, you could always switch to an android device. :x

jrodt333
01-24-13, 06:06 PM
And technically the high feeding prices weren't forced on iOS. There may still be some people who haven't updated yet.