PDA

View Full Version : Fashion Story: Poll and Suggestion Thread - 23 Jan 2013

maguar
01-24-13, 02:59 AM
Vote for the items, catalogues and themes you'd like to see in your boutique.

Are there new trends and styles that we're missing? Add your suggestions for items, catalogues and themes here. They may be included in the next poll in two weeks time.

Don't forget that Easter and Spring are coming up.

Has someone suggested an idea that you love? Let us know.

You can also add gameplay suggestions. Please note that these won't be included in polls but will be passed on.

You can also add your opinion to this thread ([url]http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?41451-More-different-gifts) on more gift options and this one (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?39758-Makeup-counter) on the makeup counter for Android.

Ps if you feel a picture would help with your suggestion feel free to add it.

Ic3e
01-24-13, 03:28 AM
I only voted for they've Male Mannequin, the At The Races theme, and the Curly Up Do. The others were just things that we already have, the others that didn't appeal to me at all. Whythe heck would someone even want eggs from branches?

Anyway, my suggestions. This season for spring the 'In' trends this season: the Military look, pastels, lace, floral, plunging necklines, B&W (black and white), asymmetrical cuttings.

Catalogs:

Copacabana: (Swimwear)
Asymmetric Monokini
Lace Up Sandals
Chunky Necklace
Brazilian Sunnys (sunglasses)

Silent Lace:
B&W Lace Gown
Glitter Pumps
Champain Chandelier Danglers
Lace Gloves

Peaceful Bohemian:
Pastel Peace Tank
Floral Calf Skirt
Aussie Boots
Pastel Headband

maguar
01-24-13, 03:34 AM
The egg branch thing was suggested as a way of putting a fashion twist on Easter.

Thanks for all the suggestions that you provide each time :)

mymummy789
01-24-13, 03:36 AM
definitely more pajamas :D At the races sounds like it could be fun. A "fabulous hat" display would go down very well for that (thinking Ascot ladies day)

Ic3e
01-24-13, 03:42 AM
The egg branch thing was suggested as a way of putting a fashion twist on Easter.

Thanks for all the suggestions that you provide each time :)

Instead, how about an egg divider? Or maybe an Egg Display, one that looks like the Butterfly Display from last year.

maguar
01-24-13, 04:03 AM
What about going really high fashion and having a Faberge egg display?

lolaspetstore
01-24-13, 04:20 AM
loving ur suggestions!

lolaspetstore
01-24-13, 04:21 AM
i do like the egg branch thing tho :)

Dreamer691
01-24-13, 04:36 AM
Oohhh Arabian Theme sounds great!!!

Dreamer691
01-24-13, 04:39 AM
Sorry, posted before I'd finished...

I've said it a few times, but could we please have something Australian? We've had New York, Paris and London, and during the world games there were items for different countries, but never anything for us Aussies.

Like a catalogue could be:
Aussie Summer:
Blue Aussie flag singlet
Green and Gold bangles
Blue thongs (flip flops)
And shorts of some kind

newmoonfashion
01-24-13, 07:37 AM
Instead, how about an egg divider? Or maybe an Egg Display, one that looks like the Butterfly Display from last year.
I suggested the eggs on branches..
In my country we paint real egg shells or buy fabergee look alike eggs in porcelain or chocolate and decorate branches with them in vases on floors. Looks very pretty. Maybe it?s a scandinavian thing.

jojopeanut
01-24-13, 10:07 AM

Yes that would be fabulous!!!! Maybe a few on table with jewelry around for a display. It could be gorgeous.

kattigra11
01-24-13, 03:32 PM
What is the point of having male mannequins when there isn't male clothings?

maguar
01-24-13, 03:33 PM
There's been suggestions in the previous polls to include male clothes. I figured a mannequin would be an easier starting point.

greatday2bealive
01-24-13, 04:28 PM
male clothing, definitely: would take game to whole new, better level

and still want business clothes and instead of necklaces and such for jewelry, how about a watch?

Pajamas definitely.
Curly hair style? Sorry...no.

jbshreve3340
01-24-13, 04:30 PM
I would really like a bridesmaid catalog to go with wedding display and wedding catalog.

jacksusa
01-24-13, 10:19 PM
International! Doesn't matter where you start! How about, you let us master the catalog, then we get the Avatar items? But, get to keep either if we master. Also, can we please get some Red dresses to keep? We have so much Black and Red outfits, but no red dresses to keep!

HappyAbby9
01-24-13, 10:33 PM
Hi, I'm new to the forum. I would like to participate in TL polls for new ideas. I thought it might be cute to do a Harajuku theme. It's a style of fashion that is well known and singers like Avril Lavigne or Gwenn Stephani have modeled and promoted. Avril has her own shop and Gwenn was spokes woman for children line of harajuku for target. It could be tastefully done for Fashion Story enthusiasts. Just a suggestion.
Image below:
http://http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_clp8P5SaRxY/R6ugCmrT1DI/AAAAAAAAAQs/VJXagiFmQxY/s400/canimal+harajuku.jpg

HappyAbby9
01-24-13, 10:36 PM
Tried to add image unsuccessful.

http://www.google.com/search?q=harajuku+clothes&hl=en&client=safari&tbo=d&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=6xQCUaKKNdSI0QHKtoCAAg&ved=0CAkQ_AUoAQ&biw=1024&bih=672#biv=i|284;d|XzaEza-U61eeOM:

Ic3e
01-25-13, 03:49 AM
I suggested the eggs on branches..
In my country we paint real egg shells or buy fabergee look alike eggs in porcelain or chocolate and decorate branches with them in vases on floors. Looks very pretty. Maybe it?s a scandinavian thing.

Oh, sorry if I offended you or something. I didn't mean to, it just didn't sound appealing to me.

newmoonfashion
01-25-13, 06:42 AM
Oh, sorry if I offended you or something. I didn't mean to, it just didn't sound appealing to me.

No offence taken.
It was suggested along with other Easter items I would like to see in the last poll-thread.
Have tryed to find a picture on the internet to show what I mean - but not really found a grat one. The eggs I use for my in-real-life-decoration you can Google
- royal copenhagen easter egg - . I hang them on branches, a bit like a xmas tree.
I picture a mix between the jewel tree and the one from Halloween.

newmoonfashion
01-25-13, 06:44 AM
I would love to have new costumers and sale girls - at least new outfits for them.
In some of the other games, they change with the different Holiday updates.

jackar
01-25-13, 07:17 AM
The same reason someone puts in his boutique a table with turkey.....

jackar
01-25-13, 07:21 AM
I only voted for they've Male Mannequin, the At The Races theme, and the Curly Up Do. The others were just things that we already have, the others that didn't appeal to me at all. Whythe heck would someone even want eggs from branches?

Anyway, my suggestions. This season for spring the 'In' trends this season: the Military look, pastels, lace, floral, plunging necklines, B&W (black and white), asymmetrical cuttings.

Catalogs:

Copacabana: (Swimwear)
Asymmetric Monokini
Lace Up Sandals
Chunky Necklace
Brazilian Sunnys (sunglasses)

Silent Lace:
B&W Lace Gown
Glitter Pumps
Champain Chandelier Danglers
Lace Gloves

Peaceful Bohemian:
Pastel Peace Tank
Floral Calf Skirt
Aussie Boots
Pastel Headband

... lol, turkey, egg or maybe some bacon , it seems its becoming more like butcher shop and not fashion boutique

CandiDreams
01-25-13, 02:13 PM
The elusive perfume display is at the very top of my list

charcop
01-25-13, 03:23 PM
I would love a "Display Box" that would cost like 50 gems a go, but there would only be various displays in it!

B4Ballet
01-25-13, 07:05 PM
I like the Nighty Catalogue, Curly Up Do, Sun Dresses, and Perfume Display! :D

callofcthulhu
01-25-13, 11:30 PM
Not digging this poll.

Arabian theme as in belly dance or Arabian theme as in burqa? Belly dance would be awesome and I would love to see that

Belly dance (insert cooler name)
Coin bra(looks cool with a black shirt under or the bolero jacket over)
Petaled skirt (several layers of skirt in purple, orange, and red)
Ankle bells
Finger cymbals

We have a few sun dress catalogues, I know I've seen perfume displays, and male mannequins seem silly if we're not selling men's clothing. If by water fountain you mean drinking fountain that's icky.

I would still love to see catalogues inspired by the 80s, film noir, steam punk, India, peacocks, and even denim since we don't have denim jackets. We are long overdue for new hairstyles, and I don't care what they are as long as they're different. More make up options from the counter and for the avatar.

cpebbles73
01-25-13, 11:58 PM
Bring back past valentines day stuff , plus limited time offers such as fountains and displays ,Clothes..no repeats plz .40% off gem sale. Like you did for CHRISTMAS , Halloween , & Thanksgiving ... Suggestions Aquarius fountain , cherish fountain , Valentines display, fall display, ice skating girls display, broadway & 5th girl display, photo booth.. Clothes clothes heart nightie, red dresss, faux fur coat from bundle up box, red dress & heart stockings from Valentines Day box 2012, red pants catalog, groovy bag from groovy box, the cap that has the same pattern as the infinity scarf, that was offered as a limited time item for ten gems...etc

cpebbles73
01-26-13, 12:12 AM
Autumn display also

cpebbles73
01-26-13, 12:14 AM
Would totally love new hairstyles...plz

abellissima
01-26-13, 02:43 AM
1) the notification pop up when you buy a box or a slot.
2) visit the neighbors, sometimes it's boring and repetitive, some of them force you to write on their wall or else they do not visit you, and when you have 80 +nbr becomes stressful and the reward for all of this is 60 coins and 6 xp x nbr.... We should find a way to focus more on a personal goal to be achieved rather than on the exchange of favor.
3) give a reward for catalogs completed 4/4. a mannequin would be nice, it could be sold for coin or gems

i love the idea of the royal copenhagen easter egg, but i love the Faberg? egg a bit more :D

danit_h
01-26-13, 03:59 AM
Pucker up display for LTO or the valentine display from last year or both!! And the intimate display from the secret bag:))))

newmoonfashion
01-26-13, 05:23 AM
Oh, it's LTO time....

What if FS every month had a LTO weekend?
TL could bring back previous LTOs, goal prizes and removed catalogues. Coordinated with the seasons and holidays.
Then we would all be able to buy displays and decorations from before we joined FS or had enough gems, and restock & change clothes from rack to rack etc.

All the designs have been made, so it's easy for TL to bring them back and earn some real money, as I'm sure a many of us would spend a lot of gems to get those out of reach items for our shops.
And all the now removed catalogues wouldn't take up much space in the catalogue tab.

I started playing in may and envy all the high level shops with all the previous released displays. The box items you can gamble to get, but these older items are out of reach.

I suggest the following displays:
Valentine (from last year)
Rose pillar
Aquarius fountain
The black piano
5th & Broadway girl
NY pillow table
Emerald forest
Fairy tale
Fairy statue
Butterfly

I do hope TL will think about this. Please let them know, moderators.

soclassymom
01-26-13, 05:40 AM
I really need gem sale , why not put sale on gems every month for who don't get the sale randomly ? Make it for everyone every month it will be great ...

sapphirecross
01-26-13, 08:23 AM
I agree with a blast from the past weekend each month, have been thinking something like that would be great...

Also, suncare pack for makeup counter - sunscreen, Chapstick, white ****** like the black in the football outfit, and aloe cream displayed with an aloe leaf - would be good with a 6 hour order time, at least 2 of the 4 items for 5 coins

Green mid length straight skirt, white lace tank, white ballet flats with green shamrocks, clover charm bracelet

Jeans/scoop neck tank, denim jacket, brown flat fringe moccasin style boots, cowboy hat

High neck frog closure floor length silk dress Chinese print, square lacquer box purse, hair sticks

Historical face patch, full ball gown, pelise/scarf type wrap, gemmed square heel gold silk heels

Chanel navy and white classic suit and heels

greatday2bealive
01-26-13, 09:31 AM
(we have a green midlength skirt sapp. We need ankle length skirts, bcs if anyone payed attention, only have 1...and it's open in front)

triztriz99
01-26-13, 05:29 PM
Pls pls perfume display!!!!

sapphirecross
01-27-13, 09:23 AM
(we have a green midlength skirt sapp. We need ankle length skirts, bcs if anyone payed attention, only have 1...and it's open in front)

We have a military green tight fit pencil, was thinking more loose fitting spring green color, kind of like the pink one only more coverage. :)

Floor length is easier with dresses than skirts though, and we do have some nice formal - the lace overlay style from white swan was great, I'd like to see something like that come back - that could make a nice top and skirt set.
But I like green in the spring and this poll is for march and st paddy day, no?
Below the knee skirt with butterflies? Something spring besides swim suit. What type ankle skirt were you wanting to see?

Me, I still want more jeans - I stored my denim display til after v-day.
Ripped jeans, the deliberate fashion ones, and a green silk top is something I'd actually wear st paddy day. :)

newmoonfashion
01-27-13, 12:34 PM
I would also love to see more green clothes, since some catalogues were removed. Jade, army, olive, bottle green - the lot.
Lilac or light purple knee lengt sleveless dress with a bolero jacket. Or maybe the outfit the girl in the 5th & Broadway display is wearing? Love the colour of her skirt! TL could bring back the display as well.
A white mid 60s dress with pattern of cherries or butterflies.
Dark blue denim jacket and blue sneakers.
Pastel coloured pj or nightie.
Some red & white checkered long sleved shirts.
I love the clothes the girls in the Central Park display and Butterfly display are wearing - something like that.
Black feminine leather jacket
White 3/4 lenght jeans with simili around pockets
T-shirts with motives, like the peace-one

dalula
01-27-13, 01:42 PM
I would like some sparkly clothes (but not too sparkly). Also maybe an evening party theme? There could be tons of nice outfit choices, and I'd like to see cardigans as accessories so you can wear them with dresses instead of being naked :p
Also, I would like to see more eye and lip choices and colors (same with hair choices. I'd like to see hair with highlights)

greatday2bealive
01-27-13, 03:18 PM
Ice...just to point this out...but we already had 3 different swim catalogues...goes against 'already have' and to point this out too...it's January..not June

Ic3e
01-27-13, 03:23 PM
Ice...just to point this out...but we already had 3 different swim catalogues...goes against 'already have' and to point this out too...it's January..not June

I'm planning ahead since I've suggested on a previous thread my ideas for the upcoming holidays (St. Patrick's & The Fourth of July). I do so happen to have ideas for Spring but I've drawn them out and posted them in the Spring Concpet contest and on the Fashion Doll Designers thread.

MecaMeca
01-27-13, 06:29 PM
Would luv 2 have the male manequin if we had male clothing? No need 4 the mannequin. I like the swim wear wish we could of kept the swim suit and cover up that came with the bangle bracelet.

jojopeanut
01-27-13, 06:45 PM
Would luv 2 have the male manequin if we had male clothing? No need 4 the mannequin. I like the swim wear wish we could of kept the swim suit and cover up that came with the bangle bracelet.
That sounds nice I never seen the cover up or bracelets. Could you get for your Avatar? I got something similar from the spring or summer box this past yr.

edie62
01-28-13, 01:12 AM
And if we have Australia, then something New Zealand like would be great too!
I would love to see an Asian theme and clothes.
Waistcoats
Some sort of proper sales counter. Using the gift wrapping table has made me see how this could work.
I would love a makeup counter. I'm on Android.
A better shoe display.
Different doors and windows.
Wall posters of the fashion we have in our boutiques.

I could go on and on here. I'll come back. One thing that the winter boot display and the shelves that go on the wall are old fashion looking and the colours are off. I can't wait to for a FS Valentines Day game!
Thanks for everyone's hard work bringing our ideas to life in our games. Cheers.

t_to_the_max
01-28-13, 02:33 PM
I wouldn't mind some male butts in my store! :)

browneyedgurrl
01-28-13, 03:30 PM
I love that the military manequin matches the military catalog. I would like to see more manequins that match clothes so we can display them together.

Also, could we please have new gifts? The ones we have are so blah!

I think many men play the game. It would be fun to have a male avatar option.

Lots of great ideas were given in above posts. We definitely need more pajamas. I loved the idea of the 60s cherry print dresses mentioned above. A fountain with spring flowers and plants around it would be pretty. I like the existing shamrock bushes. I was thinking something that size that looks like cherry trees with blossoms would be nice. How about a spring purse display table, or a purse wall display like the one available for shoes? Also it would be fun to have stand-up displays of jewelry on cards, to be used as decoration or as dividers, or maybe tall spinning jewelry racks (like the round magazine display but taller).

I need a more obvious confirmation box for buying mystery boxes. I keep buying them accidentally when I am looking through the design catalog. I never have enough gems for LTOs because I keep "gem trapping" myself.

Could we please have another catalog for the makeup counter? Nail polish, toe separators, nail art gems and manicure tool sets might be fun. Or maybe loose mineral powder cosmetics or hair care products?

I would like to see the lingerie display as an LTO.

Thank you!

auntkd
01-29-13, 11:32 PM
I know this idea might be little. But I think it would give designers more choices on how best to utilize new racks or tables we just purchased. It would be nice to be able to switch clothes from one rack to another and switch items from one tabe to another.

BeYaaz
01-30-13, 01:08 AM
I really love the Arabian theme I would love to see a belly dancer outfit for a catoulog

dugbug87
01-30-13, 03:44 PM
I know this idea might be little. But I think it would give designers more choices on how best to utilize new racks or tables we just purchased. It would be nice to be able to switch clothes from one rack to another and switch items from one tabe to another.

I was actually coming to say the same thing! With the new goal they gave us, we had to purchase three accessory tables, but the new line only had two accessories. The Daring set had three, so it would be great if we could move items to different racks and shelves.

NcCeiteach
01-30-13, 05:36 PM
I am very frustrated with losing clothes accidentally to storage when I click too fast on a rack or tables to collect tips. Could you PLEASE put a failsafe of some kind on it so that when there is clothes on a table or rack, it can't be placed in storage without asking us if we are sure we want to do that? Same thing for food on counters in Bakery Story & Restaurant Story! We have it for the stoves, why not the counters?? I can't tell you how much food I've lost by hitting a counter by accident instead of a chair & it was too late! And I know I'm NOT alone in this. I've asked around. Do a poll please, if you must, but we need this protection! Thank you!

NcCeiteach
01-30-13, 05:40 PM
I so agree! Or if the clothing of the same kind could be added to 1 rack/table like it can be in the bakery/restaurant.

magstar15
01-30-13, 06:11 PM

I don't really mind any type of fashion but I really hope there more 2 hour ones because the 2 hour one that had a lot of stock were just the swimwear

magstar15
01-30-13, 06:12 PM
Sorry, posted before I'd finished...

I've said it a few times, but could we please have something Australian? We've had New York, Paris and London, and during the world games there were items for different countries, but never anything for us Aussies.

Like a catalogue could be:
Aussie Summer:
Blue Aussie flag singlet
Green and Gold bangles
Blue thongs (flip flops)
And shorts of some kind

Those are really cool I've thought of that too
Haha I'm from aus too :)

magstar15
01-30-13, 06:13 PM
I am very frustrated with losing clothes accidentally to storage when I click too fast on a rack or tables to collect tips. Could you PLEASE put a failsafe of some kind on it so that when there is clothes on a table or rack, it can't be placed in storage without asking us if we are sure we want to do that? Same thing for food on counters in Bakery Story & Restaurant Story! We have it for the stoves, why not the counters?? I can't tell you how much food I've lost by hitting a counter by accident instead of a chair & it was too late! And I know I'm NOT alone in this. I've asked around. Do a poll please, if you must, but we need this protection! Thank you!

Yeah ik! If only you stored it then brought it back it will all be back lol

darlinlildeb
01-30-13, 06:24 PM
I LOVE the idea of earning a mannequin when completing a catalog!!!!! TL....please consider this.... I would pay for the opportunity to buy a coordinating mannequin for the clothes!

Also.... I log onto this site daily and have never been critical. I have been playing for a year now and would love to earn/buy items I missed. I love that several past items were offered during holiday sales. I would love to see that continue!

I would love to see the expansions continue. I'm at the max and feel like I have nothing left to work towards. I can't buy any more displays because I don't have space for them. I would buy more if there was an opportunity to expand. Several of my neighbors have quit because they are in the same situation and feel there is nothing left to work for....

And....I will say this again.... New gifts, fewer pops ups about other games, warnings to prevent finger tapping mistakes, able to move clothes from rack/table to other racks/tables and finally the ability to "STORE" clothes without losing them

ariesblu
01-30-13, 10:13 PM
I thought it might be cute to do a Harajuku theme. It could be tastefully done for Fashion Story enthusiasts. Just a suggestion.

I agree. If done well, a Harajuku outfit/theme could be very cute.

ariesblu
01-30-13, 10:14 PM
Interesting poll choices. I will add that I am always up for more clothing material to master, so I voted for those, as well as the one hairstyle. All I can say is, hair hair and more hair! Lol.

minizozo
01-31-13, 08:34 AM
A check box for new gifts!!!!

urxbff
01-31-13, 05:24 PM
I know some/alight of people might not agree with this but I think team lava should create a fashion story seasons game that cost between .99-1.99. This game could be on all platforms and in it could contain all the seasonal items and catalogs that team lava takes away to make space for new seasonal items each year. This way when something is taken away form the normal game players can still play the seasonal game and get the items that they want/order from the catalogs. It would also be a way for new players to enjoy old catalogs that were taken away before they were even were able to play the game. This game just like the normal fashion story would be updated with goals and weekly updates. The only difference would be that all seasonal items and catalogs would always be available for ordering/buying. I also think it would be nice if team lava made a tab in the catalogs section of fashion story that said seasonal. This way player would know what items are defiantly not going to stick around and could be sure to stock on them/master them before the catalog is taken away.

margaritaville99
02-01-13, 02:49 PM
I have read through most of the posts and some are really great ideas! I haven't been playing long but from the description from the poll, I have a few items from poll I really like and suggestions:

1. Love the Vases and Eggs, would add lots of color, love Easter too.
2. Don't like male mannequin -- most men will not enter a fashion boutique.
3. The Races idea is GREAT! Daytona 500 is this month.

One idea I would like considered is Prom Dresses and accessories, proms will be coming up soon-May I think. The real stores are packed for prom items at that time.

Another idea is with the jewelry, make sets like at the jewelry store, necklace, bracelet, ring, etc.

Have birthstone colors featured each month maybe a whole catalogue. I know I would love my birthstone featured.

Last but not least, right now the Hot jewelry item is the charm bracelets you fill with charm memories, stones, colors, items, the display would hold different items to fill your bracelet, maybe for your avatar.

Items mentioned are just my ideas if similar to others mentioned, means I liked them a lot, but did not intentionally take anyone's idea(s), merely an accident. :o

jojopeanut
02-02-13, 02:50 PM
Sorry don't know if someone suggested this already. But color denim is very much in style right now. If there were a way to design a catalog simply label the pants color denim so when displayed on rack we would have 3 to 4 colors on it, maybe green ,purple, orange, yellow. Or any vibrant colors in the closet would be separate pairs of the colors to choose from. Also you could do a print blouse, or tunic that would feature all the pant colors in it.. With a ceramic watch in one color. We don't have a watch yet would love one.

callofcthulhu
02-03-13, 01:28 AM
Omg I have seen so many wonderful designs submitted on another thread. Team lava should check it out to see what we mean by new hair styles and fashion. What could be cool would be a jewelry counter that would function much like the make up counter. Bangles, earrings, watch, kitschy rings whatever.

dugbug87
02-03-13, 11:25 AM
Another idea is with the jewelry, make sets like at the jewelry store, necklace, bracelet, ring, etc.

Have birthstone colors featured each month maybe a whole catalogue. I know I would love my birthstone featured.

Last but not least, right now the Hot jewelry item is the charm bracelets you fill with charm memories, stones, colors, items, the display would hold different items to fill your bracelet, maybe for your avatar.

I LOVE the jewelry idea! Especially the birthstones and charms.

jacksusa
02-03-13, 10:03 PM
Pls bring back the winter white catalog!

jojopeanut
02-03-13, 10:44 PM
Another spring idea. Car coat length rain coat maybe in mint green with turn key hardware for button up closer. Ankle length think Audrey Heprum cigarette pants. Just above ankle bone in a khaki, paired with driving loafer shoe in maybe blue. The idea is for transitional pieces spring to summer. And some color blocking doesn't have to be colors I mentioned.

jojopeanut
02-04-13, 02:19 PM
Here are some exapmles of my suggestions the blouse goes with my first suggestion. On trend girls TL yes..

jojopeanut
02-04-13, 11:50 PM
http://i1077.photobucket.com/albums/w477/Jo65ha/Coloreddenim-1.jpg Colors of denim

jojopeanut
02-04-13, 11:52 PM
http://i1077.photobucket.com/albums/w477/Jo65ha/green-dress.jpg
And Green is the color of 2013 Love all this :)

newmoonfashion
02-05-13, 03:31 PM
Love the suggested green clothes... Would fit nicely with the new display. It's like you new what was coming...
I would love green clothes, green clothes, green clothes and some purple. The flowers in the new display have a nice lavender tone. Maybe that or lilac. Would love a tulip shaped dress and flower shaped hat.

jojopeanut
02-05-13, 03:50 PM
Love the suggested green clothes... Would fit nicely with the new display. It's like you new what was coming...
I would love green clothes, green clothes, green clothes and some purple. The flowers in the new display have a nice lavender tone. Maybe that or lilac. Would love a tulip shaped dress and flower shaped hat.

HAHA no I have no TL inside information. But I love your idea of the dress or the dress above just change the strap on it with the bling to lilac ones. and maybe the hand bag to lilac would be smashing..You think?

jojopeanut
02-05-13, 04:22 PM
On a side personal note..My favorite colors are purple and green my living room loveseat is eggplant purple with lots of greens in accents as well as purple, my wool rug is 2 tone of light cream and beige with purple flowers and green stems of course. And my bedroom is also purple and green and master bath purple and white ..lol

savagelovewinds
02-05-13, 06:45 PM
New to the game. Was moving items by clearing the rack. Now I do not know where to recover them back from to put back on the racks. How do I do this?

newmoonfashion
02-06-13, 09:16 AM
On a side personal note..My favorite colors are purple and green my living room loveseat is eggplant purple with lots of greens in accents as well as purple, my wool rug is 2 tone of light cream and beige with purple flowers and green stems of course. And my bedroom is also purple and green and master bath purple and white ..lol
I am a colour freak too... Lol! My living room is only white, green tones and cognac brown wood and leather...
My FS shop is divided into colour sections... And I really need some more green clothes since some items were removed.
Would love to visit your shop - can I send invite and have a look?

mymummy789
02-06-13, 09:37 AM
I would like more plant displays for coins. Something white/blue or black/green. Fed up with the old ones and can't afford to buy more than one of the expensive gem one from last week :(

jojopeanut
02-06-13, 10:02 AM
I am a colour freak too... Lol! My living room is only white, green tones and cognac brown wood and leather...
My FS shop is divided into colour sections... And I really need some more green clothes since some items were removed.
Would love to visit your shop - can I send invite and have a look?
Sure :)

auntkd
02-06-13, 04:27 PM
It has been said here a couple of times about the ability to move items from rack to a different rack or table to different table. In another thread someone made a brillian suggestion of a temporary store box for items so we would have greater freedom in changing looks etc. The temp box could have some kind of timer so there would be visual notice that the temp box needs to be put back on floor!!

jojopeanut
02-07-13, 12:43 AM
Another suggestion it would be really neat if we had online sales like our boutique had a website just like 98% of retailers. I know we don't get the daily bonus pop up, but it's suppose to be added in. It would be the same principle base idea but with making 30% maybe more profit say.

The pop up could be *Awesome you made 60,000 in online sales today.* something along those lines.

jojopeanut
02-07-13, 12:47 AM
Sorry wanted to add to the above post. This idea would deduct your inventory unlike the daily bonus.

maguar
02-07-13, 02:42 PM
Thanks for all the great ideas. Please see the new thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?45904-Fashion-Story-Poll-and-Suggestion-Thread-2-6-13) to vote for the new selection and post new ideas.