PDA

View Full Version : All my food gone in 20 minutes?

Unregistered
12-14-10, 10:44 AM
Are you kidding? I had freshly made spaghetti, paella, lobster and quiche! gone In 20 minutes ( or less)! Also, gifts are missing in this game and big time in bakery story! Big glitches today!

Unregistered
12-14-10, 05:57 PM
a rush of customers come in while not viewed.. in ten minutes i lost all food for 100.000 coins.

Unregistered
12-15-10, 09:04 AM
A similar thing happened to me yesterday. I had just served out new food and started new ones. My screen went to the "while you were gone" and said I made 43,000 or something. I did make coins, but no increase on level.

deadpix
12-15-10, 09:34 AM
A similar thing happened to me yesterday. I had just served out new food and started new ones. My screen went to the "while you were gone" and said I made 43,000 or something. I did make coins, but no increase on level.

You don't gain XP when your customers eat your food, that's why you didn't gain any levels.

Unregistered
12-15-10, 04:43 PM

you only level up for making for and collecting tips.

baw24
12-17-10, 05:35 AM
Same here. Counters full up with stew, chicken, spaghetti, and lots of gifts over the last 2 days. I had a ton of food out.
I open the place up this morning, gone 10 minutes, come back in, first it says you made like 1000 but then says it needs to connect again. When it does everything is gone!!! I think I got paid the right amount, but c'mon, if i spend 2 days making thousands of plates of food, and it's gone in less than 10 minutes, wtf?? Why bother playing anymore??