PDA

View Full Version : What is the point of coins???

whonose
12-14-10, 10:09 AM
I have now come to terms with the realisation that the only 'weekly' updates we get from TeamLava are now seasonal holiday cases that only require city cash to purchase from. Expect the next 'weekly' update around Easter.

So I ask, what is a lvl 75 player like myself supposed to do now? I am reaching close to 10million coins because there is literally NOTHING LEFT TO BUY using my coins. I have it all and unless they release expansions I have nothing left to do except clean, but even then there is no incentive to do that as all I get back in return are more coins, which I have too much of right now anyway.

Come on Team Lava! Give me something to spend my coins on!

Unregistered
12-15-10, 03:08 PM
I have now come to terms with the realisation that the only 'weekly' updates we get from TeamLava are now seasonal holiday cases that only require city cash to purchase from. Expect the next 'weekly' update around Easter.

So I ask, what is a lvl 75 player like myself supposed to do now? I am reaching close to 10million coins because there is literally NOTHING LEFT TO BUY using my coins. I have it all and unless they release expansions I have nothing left to do except clean, but even then there is no incentive to do that as all I get back in return are more coins, which I have too much of right now anyway.

Come on Team Lava! Give me something to spend my coins on!

you can keep adding the skyscrapers and filling out the city, but yeah, it would be way better to have new content

Unregistered
12-15-10, 10:34 PM
I am at the limit of expansions so there is nothing to do, except take care of my neighbors and keep making coins. I don't want to buy anything, my city is full. Even if we had more expansions, even without new content, I at least would have something to spend the coins on.

Unregistered
12-16-10, 01:12 PM
Ummm, obviously you have never been to a video arcade!