PDA

View Full Version : Final preparations goal..

jumperjing3
01-23-13, 01:16 PM
It asks to buy fondue for two appliance. As I already had 18 I sold one and bought another one but it didn't count! So I sold it again...went into the goal and hit the "buy" button directly from the goal itself...it pointed to the appliance...I bought it and still didn't count towards goal. I force closed my iPhone and went back in and bought another one and it still didn't count! I've even went into Xmas version and bought one. Nothing is working. Anyone else have a problem?

badger8
01-23-13, 01:40 PM
You have to buy & build it, not just buy it. They didn't explain it very well.

jumperjing3
01-23-13, 03:50 PM
Thanks badger!...that worked. You're right they should of said "and build it"

rupertsmom1
01-25-13, 03:25 PM
I buy but it's already built?????

lotuskat
01-25-13, 03:30 PM
Did you buy it or take it out of your inventory? You need to buy it and build it after collecting all the parts.

rupertsmom1
01-25-13, 04:02 PM
I bought it. I bought 2 actually. I didn't build anything and I'm cooking on them as we speak.....very confused lol

rupertsmom1
01-25-13, 04:07 PM
Ok.....went back in, where I'm already counting on 2, put an oven in storage, went to the challenge, clicked and *poof* I have one I have to build! Go figure! Lol. Thanks!

jazzmin63
02-06-13, 05:58 PM
I completed the goal and attempted to buy the fondue for two oven/stove. I had enough coins to buy it, but every time I tried I got a message that said something to the effect that I have to build it with screws and something else, can't remember, with the help of neighbors. So I got another appliance... now I can't attempt to buy again until another five levels.

meme1098
02-07-13, 09:04 AM
I completed the goal and attempted to buy the fondue for two oven/stove. I had enough coins to buy it, but every time I tried I got a message that said something to the effect that I have to build it with screws and something else, can't remember, with the help of neighbors. So I got another appliance... now I can't attempt to buy again until another five levels.

Try clicking in the upper left corner where the coin is pictured. It's very finicky where you click when building appliances.

jazzmin63
02-13-13, 02:57 PM
Try clicking in the upper left corner where the coin is pictured. It's very finicky where you click when building appliances.

That did the trick! I didn't realize the button was doing this, LOL. I appreciate the tip, thank you soooo much!!!