PDA

View Full Version : Maxed out gifts -- when I'm not!

Tccelizabeth
01-23-13, 10:41 AM
Seems as though I either have neighbors that are lazy and are just saying, "tipped but your mog" when I'm not really maxed, or I've got an issue with my game.

I am trying to build the stupid Winter Ovens so I can complete the 40 cupcake goal faster (some of these goals really irritate the out of me - just sayin') and its taken me like 6 days to build two ovens....because all my nbrs are telling me I'm maxed. I can count, and per my counts I am nowhere near the 20 accepted gifts (and I make sure to decline all that I don't want).

Help! Advice? Suggestions? Get new nbrs? LOL Kidding...I have great nbrs...most of them anyway

Tccelizabeth
01-23-13, 10:46 AM
I think it would be REALLY helpful if TL made some sort of "gift counter" within the game so you know how many gifts you have left to accept for that day....that would totally solve my problem in one simple step. I could call out all the lazy folks who are telling me I'm MOG when I know I'm not!

nmishii
01-23-13, 10:55 AM
Sometimes when you decline gifts you don't get replacement gifts; it counts as gifts. Its been posted a few times. Don't hold your breath on it getting fixed.

You have a better chance of getting all your gifts if you let all the popups occur, go in and accept, exit the popup, wait a short bit or visit someone, go in and decline, exit, wait, go in and accept/decline material requests. Sometimes it needs time to process and if you don't give it the time it gets messed up. And like most TL actions, when its out of sync it'll align your game in favor of TL and you lose.

saucysammis
01-23-13, 11:05 AM
Your neighbors might be telling the truth.

If you have a list of 20 gifts that you don't want, sitting there on your list, waiting for you to decline them, the next gifting neighbor will get the message that you are maxed. You have to decline to open up the space for the next neighbors to gift. That's where having many neighbors helps if they gift at different times of day. So you might actually need more neighbors to conquer that part of the gift system. Also- we can only gift once per day - I believe if someone gifts you and you decline it that neighbor cannot gift you again that day. Lastly, neighbors need to respond to your materials requests.

Since asking current neighbors to play differently than they like to play doesn't work too well, the key is to allow more neighbors to add variety in your list.

If I have time I look at the request list first and gift those items to the requesting neighbors before sending the 10 coin per serving cappuccino to everyone else.

olcastle
01-23-13, 02:15 PM
I can check if you really maxed (send a gift to you) if you invite me.

veggiecafe
02-17-13, 10:44 PM
I have the same problem. Do gifts and requests count in the same twenty?