PDA

View Full Version : Gift n food disapeared

Ladyluv228
12-14-10, 09:21 AM
I acceped all my gift n i was just giving back gifts to my friends all of the sudden i got a message saying that this is an online game, in which i have a wifi connection at home n im so close to my router...then when i try to connect back to the game then all of my food in the counter had dessapeared...this suck fix it

Miss cupcake
12-14-10, 09:51 AM
Sob, my food disappeared, very disappointing especially as I had 2 new strawberry cheesecakes and earl grey tea which all have +1000 servings each. Nothing to do with my Internet connection, I was just adding new food to cook and the game went to home screen and when I got back in all of the food was gone :-( I'm level 18. Any idea how to get it back or please fix because it's sooo annoying.

Spindarella
12-15-10, 02:57 AM
I acceped all my gift n i was just giving back gifts to my friends all of the sudden i got a message saying that this is an online game, in which i have a wifi connection at home n im so close to my router...then when i try to connect back to the game then all of my food in the counter had dessapeared...this suck fix it

I had the same problem, thats why I visited this forum. I had two cheesecakes and a bread. Placed them on the counters and after litteraly 5 seconds my game shut down. Restarted and lost all my food. I dont mind so much with the cookies and all, but losing food that cost a lot of time backing is just annoying.

Is there anything we can do about that?

Unregistered
12-15-10, 10:04 AM
BUT, I think the money gets collected. I think the food disappears but you get the money it would have generated.

Spindarella
12-16-10, 03:11 AM
BUT, I think the money gets collected. I think the food disappears but you get the money it would have generated.

Is that true? Than it wouldnt matter that much, although it looks cute to have all these different "exclusive" products on the counters. ;-)

It's just **** losing products that took a lot of time to bake. I lost two cheesecakes, cinnamonroles and gingerbreadcookies all at once, thats just annoying.